• Published 28th Dec 2016
  • 2,917 Views, 68 Comments

Equestria Heroes: The 3Ds (starring: Spike, Discord, and Big Mac) - Phantom-Dragon



When Equestria's greatest heroes went missing, Spike, Discord, and Big Mac, embark on a quest to find them.

  • ...
4
 68
 2,917

Ra-Ra Rescue in Las Pegasus – Part 2 – On With The Show

This Is It – Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck

And now our feature presentation


All of Liva Las Pegasus brimming with excitement as the day turns to night. Every pony and creatures of Equestria were all excited to watching the show, starring Rara.

Speaking of whom, the young pop star herself was in her room, backstage, practicing and warming up her vocals, "Ah ah ah.....AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Bad guys!" Spike screamed.

"Bad guys?" Big Mac asked.

"BAD GUYS!!!" Discord hollered.

"Uh oh," Was all the little pony could say before the dudes jumped on her.

"Boys! Stop!" With that, the 3 Dudes immediately ceased what they were doing, as they looked up to see the disapproving glare from Rara. "What are you guys doing, attacking my dresser?"

"Dresser?" Discord exclaimed. "We were attacking a kid...nap...per?" Upon taking a closer look at the pony they tackled, the boys realized to their embarrassment, it was one of the staffs working backstage.

"Oops! Sorry," Spike quickly apologized, before they turned to Rara. "And sorry you had to see that, Rara. We thought you were in trouble when we heard you screaming like that."

"Eeyup."

Rara chuckled in acknowledgement and understanding as she explains, "That was my vocal warm up, silly. I wasn't in danger, or anything."

"Oh really?" Discord asked, cocking an eyebrow suspiciously. "Well forgive me, but these days it's hard to tell the difference between a frightened scream, a terrified scream, or even an opera scream. OOF!" The draconequus grunted, when Spike and Big Mac both elbowed him in the chest.

"What our chaotic friend means to say is, we'll let you get back with what you were doing, Rara," Spike said.

"Eeyup." Big Mac agreed.


After the awkward moment was resolved, the Dudes all regrouped together in the cafeteria to discuss their next move.

"Alright you guys," Spike began. "We gotta keep it together! It's a good thing that Rara is very understanding towards us. But both she and all of Equestria are counting on us to capture Princess Porcina and bring her in for justice!"

"Eeyup!"

"No pressure or anything," Discord rolled his eyes. "While I'm not about law abiding or anything, I'll see that pompous pig go to Tartarus for what she did to Fluttershy!"

"Eeyup!"

"Shhh!" Spike quickly hushed. "Not so loud you guys! Remember, I almost got dragon-napped by those three dog-birds, and some of those pig thugs! Which means if they're here, then Porcina must be here too! We don't want to let her know we're onto her!"

"I'm pretty sure it's too late for that now, Spike," Discord replied. "We've pretty much climbed all the way up on Porcina's Most-Wanted list right now. Take a look!" With a snap of his finger, Discord produced a wanted poster of him and the dudes together, though Discord looked annoyed at how he looked in the picture. "This is just insulting! She just can't get my face right!" The draconequus said, pointing at how weird his face looked in the photo. It resembles a troll face.

Clearing his throat, Discord composed himself as he snapped the poster away, "Anyway, there's no point of keeping this all to ourselves anymore. She could already be watching us right now."

"So what are we supposed to do now?" Spike asked.

"Well, in times like this, the best way to hide is in plain sight," Discord suggested, much to Spike and Big Mac's confusion.


Liva Las Pegasus's theater was packed with ponies and creatures who are all eager to see the show. Poking his head from behind the curtain, Spike gasped at the large number of that's filling the place up, "Wow! A full house!" Spike said, before his eyes widened to see, walking into the theater and being seated into their own private box. "Whoa! It's Princess Celestia and Princess Luna! They're here too!"

"No way!" Big Mac exclaimed, as he soon followed, poking his head out to see the entire theater packed with eager ponies who are excited for the performance they'll be seeing.

"Ooh! A full house you say?" Discord joined, as he pulled the two boys backstage. "Now we really mustn't disappoint our public. Now you boys remember the plan?"

"Yes! No!" Spike and Big Mac said. "Uh, maybe? A bit?"

"Well then, let's wing it!" Discord suggested. "For Fluttershy and friends!"

"FOR OUR FRIENDS!!" The dudes said together.

"Great! Now let's rock and roll!" Discord pumped his arm up. "And bring this house down!"


Watching from her magic mirror, Princess Porcina snorted evilly, "Oh yes, this house will be brought down, on you three meddlesome boys!" The evil pig tyrant was brought out of her evil rant, when several muffled screams where heard, in which she turned around to see a whole chest of what appeared to be snow globes. However, upon closer look, the contents of each globes are obviously the little ponies and creatures whom she had kidnapped. The Mane Six and Starlight Glimmer included.

"Scream all you want, my little beauties," Princess Porcina snorted. "Everyone are all deaf to you!"

"You won't get away with this, Porcina!" Twilight growled.

"Aw, but I already have. I've been getting away with it from the very beginning," The pig princess batted her eyes arrogantly. "You, the Princess of Friendship and Celestia's prized pupil, and her Elements of Harmony, and her prized pupil, Starlight Glimmer, couldn't stand a chance against me. It was such an easy feat. I mean, all I had to do was capture all of you in the blink of an eye with my beautiful glass balls, when you were all at your weakest point."

"Is that supposed to scare us?" Rainbow Dash snorted. "That kinda falls short when all of your cronies did all the work, while you hardly even put up a fight."

"Why thank you, Rainbow Dash," Porcina gloated. "I'm not just beautiful, but I am a genius, don't you see? After all, it's been confirmed that pigs are biologically smarter than all common animals."

"Smart enough to know what true beauty is all about?" Rarity scoffed. "You think kidnapping anyone who stands in your way will get every creature to like you? To adore you? That's not what beauty is all about!"

"Hmph, it's called competition, pony," Porcina snorted. "And I am eliminating the competitions."

"Well, what you are doing isn't competing fairly, is it?" Rarity scowled. "To me, you're more of a cheater than a monster!"

"Oh spare me. But first, there are some minor annoyances I must take care of first," Porcina turned to the mirror, watching the Three Dudes coordinating their next plan. "Your boys down there have been very meddlesome with my master plan. I should've captured them from the start. Especially Discord. Once I'm rid of him, the little dragon and red stallion will both be easy pickings!"

Upon the evil pig's revelations, Twilight, Fluttershy, and Applejack's defiance all turned to frantic desperations as they banged their hooves against the glass wall.

"No! No, you wouldn't!" Twilight cried, struggling to blast herself out of the globe, despite knowing how futile it is.

"Leave Discord alone!" Fluttershy sobbed.

"Don't you dare lay a single hoof on Big Mac!" Applejack shouted.

"Porcina! So help me!" Rarity began. "If you hurt one scale on Spikey-Wikey's little head, and you'll answer to me!"

"That goes double for me!" Twilight added.

Porcina snorted, "Ha! Empty threats," She smirked, before brandishing a staff, with a crystal ball on top, holding an ant. "Not as long as I have Queen Atta in my grasp, the Myrmidons will obey me and only me! And with an entire army at my disposal, resistance is futile. And once I have I am rid of those three annoying buffoons, there will be no one left to stop me from capturing anyone else who'd dare to rival their beauties against my own! And soon, I shall be the one true fairest of them all!" With that, the evil pig let out an obnoxious snorting laugh, before she stopped herself and cleared her throat, "Now, if you will all excuse me. My public awaits," With a spin of her cape, Porcina disappeared in a flash of light, with her snorting laughter echoing in the air.

After watching the evil princess disappearing out of sight, all the prisoners slumped down in their seats, feeling defeated, with all their hopes lost and dashed to the wind.

"Can anything get any worse?" Fluttershy whimpered.

Twilight looked up at the pig princess's magic looking glass, "Please, save us you guys," She pleaded. "Be safe, Spike."


"Alright everyone! Listen up!" The stage manager shouted, calling all the performers to gather around. "Chop-chop! Now remember what you've all rehearsed for. This is the big time! All of Equestria has been in distressed for far too long, so we're all here to give it a show to rejuvenate the hope in the hearts of every pony and creatures that have gathered here for this one night. So let's get out there and show them all what we're made of!"

With that, the performers all joined together in one big, "Hurrah!"

Then, Rara stepped forward, don up in her new sparkling outfit for her upcoming performance, "And let us acknowledge and thank the presence of our three heroes," She smiled, directing everybody's attentions to the Dudes. "These guys have been doing an exceptional work, keeping our hopes alive, and continuing AJ and her friend's fights against these villains. My only wish is that AJ and the girls could've been right here, right now to share this moment with us. But I have faith in our friends, the 3Ds, that they will never let us down for tonight's greatest show!"

"Gee, no pressure or anything," Discord muttered.

Nevertheless, everyone all exchanged cheers for the 3 Dudes, displaying their faith in the boys.


As an opening act, an entire chorus sang with the tempo and the upbeat of the band that was conducted. The entire audience felt themselves jolted in surprise at the start of the show, before the curtains pulled back to reveal an entire ensemble of performers, doing all sorts of tricks from dancing, to acrobatics, and magic tricks.

The Greatest Show

The audience were all captivated by the performance's upbeat rhythm and its outstanding variety of performers, all displaying and coloring the show with their skills and talented feats.

When the performance came to an end, the audience all cheered loudly as they stomped and clapped their hooves in applause.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Two random stallions applauded from their box.

"BRAVO! BRAVISIMO! ENCORE!!" Princess Luna shouted loudly, in her Royal Canterlot Voice.

Back on stage, the performers were leaving the stage when there was a puff of smoke, and some pig thugs in masks appeared, surrounding the performers. All the ponies were all aghast at this surprising change of event. Well, all except for the two random stallions.

"Huh? Is it breakfast already?" One of them asked.

"No, why?"

"Because the show is serving up some mean bacons."

"DOH-HO-HO-HO-HO!" They laughed.

Meanwhile, the thugs were advancing upon the performers, when Discord suddenly came rushing out, onto the stage, doing what appeared to be a dance, while fending off the thugs at the same time. The draconequus was skating across the stage, punching and shoving the thugs away with his arms and thrusting his tail out, with the tuft morphing itself into a fist.

"Hey! It's that crazy Lord of Chaos dude!" One of the ponies pointed.

"That's the crazy Lord of Chaos to you buddy," Discord snarked, giving the pony a stink eye, before he cleared his throat. "Greetings all of Equestria. It is I, the incredibly talented, courageous, suave, and handsome Master of Chaos, Discord! No, no, please hold your applause, as my colleagues and I shall have the pleasure to entertain you all for tonight's festivity!"

Princess Celestia turned to Princess Luna and asked, "Discord's part of the show? I thought he and the boys are supposed to be looking for the missing ponies."

Back with Discord, he starts off by singing the classic nonsense song of Charlie Chaplin.

"Ooh, I love Charlie Chaplin!" Princess Luna applauded.

Charlie Chaplin's Nonsense Song

Though at first bewildered, if not confused by Discord's antics, the ponies weren't unsure to whatever Discord is saying. However, his crazy and strange new dance makes up for it, as well as the gestures he makes with his hands, with which everyone in the audience can interpret the actions going on.

"Hmmm, this is quite a different performance, isn't it?" Fancy Pants commented, to which a few of his colleagues exchanged agreements to disagreements.

Nevertheless, Discord was able to color the audience impress, as well as entertain both Celestia and Luna, all the way to the end of his performance, in which everyone all applauded.

"You like me," Discord said, batting his eyes. "You really like me!"

From their small glassy prison, the kidnapped ponies too were enjoying the show. Though none enjoyed it more than Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie themselves.

"Yeah, Discord!" Pinkie Pie cheered happily, together with Fluttershy who cheered quietly.

Suddenly, the whole room went completely dark, until a spotlight shines on the stage, followed by the sound of drumrolls, "Ladies and gentle ponies!" A voice boomed. "Colts and fillies! The moment you've all been waiting for! Please put your hooves together for the incomparable, the majestic, the beautiful, the absolute queen of beauty, Princess Porcina!" With that, a spotlight shines on the evil princess pig herself.

In response, the audience began exchanging murmur and confusions amongst themselves at who this strange pig is, "Now, now, no need for words," Porcina snorted. "I can tell by your looks of awestruck that I have captivated you all in my glorious beauty. Now please, save all your compliments til' after the performance."

"Huh? Has it started yet?" A griffon asked in the crowd.

"Now then, hit it boys!" Porcina shouted, to which somewhere, a band of instruments started up.

"Look at me," Princess Porcina sang. "Look at me~ Soon the whole entire world will look at me. My reflection will be all the creatures see. Look at me. Look at me. LOOK AT ME!"

"GET OFF THE STAGE YOU MISS PIGGY WANNABE!!" Someone from the crowd shouted.

"WHAT?!" Porcina shouted. "I demand to know who said that!" In response a tomato was thrown at Porcina and Discord laughed obnoxiously. "How dare you?!" Before she could do anything, a large cane zipped out from the side and forcibly dragged her away, only for her to break away and returned to the stage, dragging Big Mac with her.

Out of impulse, Big Mac bucked his leg out, hitting Porcina in the snout, "How dare you!" Porcina was about to give Big Mac a piece of her mind, when suddenly, a trap door was opened up and she fell in. "AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhh."

*Crash*

Pretty soon, the light shines on Big Mac, who was frozen with fear at the large crowd before him.

"Is this part of the show?" Fancy Pants asked from the audience, to which the pony next to him shrugged, shaking his head unsure.

Back on stage, Big Mac was paralyzed with fear, before Spike ran up on stage, with a hat and a cane, "Ta-da!" Spike shouted. Recognizing him for the dancing dragon from before, the crowds all applauded and clapped their hooves, to which Spike pointed his cane at a band, below the stage. "Hello Equestria! Hello, so good to be back. Hey, how's it hanging? Anyway, I would like to pay tribute to the Grease with my own song cover of 'We Go Together!' Maestro! Music please!"

With a wave of his baton, the conductor begins the music.

We Go Together

While Spike works with the crowd, Big Mac was able to sneak backstage, where he meets up with Discord.

"Too close for comfort huh?" Discord asked the red stallion.

"Eeyup."

"Hey! Has anyone seen Carmelita?" The stage manager asked, to which the two boys and some of the other performers answered with a shake of their head. "It is time for her to go on, and we can't find her!" With that, the stage manager was on his way, searching for the missing actress.

"Gee that's too bad," Discord pondered. "If she can't go on, then Rara won't go on."

"Eenope."

"And if Rara don't go on, then the bad guys would surely capture her, unnoticed."

"Eeyup."

"That's too bad, ain't it?" Discord asked, to which Big Mac agreed. "Well, if ya can't get the original, then ya gotta use a substitute," The draconequus said, smiling deviously at the red stallion.

“Ee...” Big Mac’s eyes widened in realization, as a dreadful look quickly formed on the stallion's face. “Oh no!”

“Eeyup.” Discord nodded.

“Nope!”

"Eeyup!"

With that, Discord chases after Big Mac.

Back with Spike, the little dragon had just finished his act, and was taking a bow, unaware of Princess Porcina's raptorians sneaking behind the stage props, ready to pounce on him. But before the raptorians can pounce, a loud upbeat song rang in the air, and Big Mac, much to his humiliation, stood before the crowd, don up in his Orchard Blossom persona again, wearing a frilly dress, and a fruit hat.

"Big Mac?!" Spike exclaimed, while tittering just a little.

"Not one word of this," Big Mac grumbled to the little dragon, as he went on to perform before the audience, while Spike was being given a sombrero and a pair of maracas, and he dances together with his red stallion friend in mares clothings.

Appelajck, from inside her glass dome prison, could hardly believe what she was seeing, "Ya got to be kiddin' me," She laughed, together with her friends at the sight of Big Mac in a dress.

Mama yo quiero - Jerry Lewis

Big Mac was just dancing to the upbeat music, while moving his mouth in-sync with the songs provided by a record player, courtesy of Discord, when suddenly the record got stuck and it looped for awhile, causing Big Mac to sound like he's singing, "Ma yo quie-ma yo quie-ma yo quie-" Until at last, Discord got it fixed.

As Big Mac continues with his performance, the raptorians were closing in on both dragon and stallion. However, Spike spotted them quickly before they had the chance to grab him. With a swing of his shakers, Spike bonked one of the bird-dogs on the nose, before he ran in front of Big Mac and took him by the hooves.

"Bad guys!" Spike whispered, which the stallion noticed to see the bird-dogs hiding behind the stage props on set.

"Well, let's dance!" With a twirl, Big Mac stood up on his hind legs, while holding his front legs out to carry Spike, with the impression that the boys are dancing and waltzing together. The raptorians were holding their claws out to grab the boys, but Big Mac and Spike quickly retaliated with a firm stomp, smack, and bite to fend them off.

Meanwhile, from beneath the trap door, Princess Porcina was slowly emerging when Big Mac stepped on the trap door, thus forcing her back down, beneath the stage.

Meanwhile, from backstage, Discord was keeping the record player playing, when he noticed some more pig and a few pony thugs were sneaking backstage, with the clear intent of kidnapping some more ponies, including Rara. Before they had the chance, however, Discord snapped on a police officer's uniform, while brandishing a pair of nun-chucks.

"Your outdated childish villainous methods is no much for my classic Karate Kid style!" Discord mocked, as he assumes the Flying Crane Kick stance. "Boo-yah!"

Back with Spike and Big Mac, the two were coming to the end of their dance and they ended it together with a loud, "HEY MA!!" And stomped on the trapdoor, hitting Princess Porcina on the snout.

The crowd all went wild, together with the princesses, while the raptorians were down for the count, having been beaten up one time too many by Big Mac.

With that done, Big Mac and Spike took their leave off the stage, just as Discord appeared on stage with a microphone, "And now, without further ado! Ladies and gentle stallions! It's time for the mane event!" He announced. "Please welcome the star of the show, Countess 'Rara' Coloratura!"

With that, the audience all applauded as they welcomed the pop star.

"Hello, every pony!" Rare called out, earning a cheer from all the ponies, and the boys, in the crowd. "I'm so glad all of you could make it to tonight's biggest performance. My heart goes out to all the missing ponies who couldn't make it to tonight's festivity. Including my dear friend, AJ, who I wished was here with us, right now," The pop star dipped her head in sadness, before she directed everybody's attentions to the Three Dudes from behind the curtains. "But thank Celestia that Equestria is under the watchful and ever so vigilant eyes of its new heroes, the Three Dudes, whom they have my fullest support and faith."

"Huh, I never thought of Rara as a fan," Discord stroke his goatee.

"Duh, she's AJ's friend!" Spike replied. "She's counting on us!"

"Eeyup!"

"And so, I would like to show every heroes Equestria my undying faith and devotion to all of them, with this special song for heroes of the past, the present, and everywhere," With that, a band started up, playing an upbeat song, starting Rara up as she sings in sync with the rhythm of the music.

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need

As Rara continues with her song, Spike, Discord, and Big Mac looked up to see more thugs were up on the catwalk above, no doubt attempting to make off with Rara.

"Well, like heroes we are, to action!" Discord shouted, as the boys quickly went to work, stopping the thugs before they could try and kidnap Rara.

I need a hero

A blast of fireworks erupted in the air, as Rara continues with her performance, with several of her backups, unaware of how she was in the great peril, had it not been for the meddling of the Three Dudes.

I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life!
Larger than life

Several pig thugs were on the railing, with a net at the ready, and bungee ropes tied around their waists. But before they could get the jump on Rara, a blast of green fire startled them, and they looked up to see it was none other than the Three Dudes.

"Eenope!" Big Mac shook his head, as he stares the pig thugs down, with the pigs returning his glare.

"Oink! Can't you boys just leave us alone?" One of the pig thugs snorted. "We got a job to do."

"You're kidnapping innocent ponies all over Equestria, and you've taken our friends!" Spike snarled. "If you pigs think we're just gonna let you and your princess get away with that, then you've got another thing coming."

"Eeyup."

"Now you dirty swines give me back Fluttershy, or there's gonna be trouble," Discord said, snapping on a cowboy attire, and holding out a pair of pistols.

"Oink. Princess Porcina will reward us handsomely when we bring your hides to her!" With that, the pig thugs all threw their nets at the Three Dudes, but Discord quickly stuck his tongue out to spin the net clockwise, then counter-clockwise, repelling the net. "What?! How did he-?" Before the pigs knew it, they were ensnared by the net.

"Whoa, Discord what was that?" Spike asked.

"The clean toilet bowl technique," Discord answered, before he was met with the looks of disgusts from Spike and Big Mac. "What? They did it in the American Dragon!" Before Discord could continue the conversation, the boys looked up to see they were surrounded by a swarm of Myrmidons and pig thugs.

Spike looked up to see one of the Myrmidons gave the dudes a quick wink, before its antenna vibrated in communication with its comrades. With that, the Myrmidons all thrashed and swung their weapons at the pig thugs, while making it looked as if they were trying to get the dudes, who pretended they were dodging their attacks.

"Missed me!" Spike taunted, ducking his head as a Myrmidon swung its mace and hits a pig in the face, before it proceeded to bash the pig with a club and a shield. "Missed me, missed me, missed me!"

Meanwhile, from below, Rara kept the show going on.

Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach
There's someone reaching back for me
Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat
It's gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet

Back in the battle, the sheer weight of the Dudes, together with their newly allied Myrmidons, and adversary Pig Thugs, was so great that the catwalk gave way and they all fell down to the stage, just as another firework erupted to signal the next verse of Rara's song.

Princess Porcina was just about to emerge from the trap door, from before, when a falling debris landed on her, trapping her beneath the stage, again.

I need a hero

Luckily, Rara and her backups weren't hurt. But they were just as surprised as the audience at the sudden change of development. Not to mention the alarming appearance of the pig thugs and the Myrmidons.

"I say," Fancy Pants muttered. "Is this part of the show?"

Back in their box, the two random ponies from before all voiced their surprise, "Well, they certainly brought the house down," One of them commented.

"You mean literally," The other one replied, resulting in another outburst of laugh.

"DOH-HO-Ho-ho-ho-ho!"

Getting up from the wreckage, dusting themselves off, Spike, Discord, and Big Mac all got into fighting stances, ready to take their adversaries head on, "Okay punks!" Discord muttered. "Let's dance!" Once again, the boys all charged towards the pigs and they fought to protect Rara.

"Oh, this is part of the show!" Princess Luna commented, before she applauded in her Royal Canterlot Voice. "BRILLIANTLY EXECUTED!!"

After getting over her shocks, Rara resumes her song, with her backup dancers doing the best they can to continue their dance routine, with the additional difficulty of evading the crossfires between the dudes and monsters.

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

Spike was running around with a pig thug hot on his tail, when Discord hurled a mop at the pig, like it was a javelin spear. Discord, still in his cowboy costume, pulled the triggers on his pistols and a pair of boxing gloves came flying out, hitting the pig thugs square in the faces. Big Mac thrashed his legs out in a a strong kick as he bucked a pig thug in the face, before he turns to another and proceeded to throw his hooves out in a series of rapid punches.

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life

"FREEDOM!" Princess Porcina snorted loudly, emerging from the trapdoor, only to be forced back down again, by Big Mac.

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night

As Spike, Discord, and Big Mac, "dance" on stage with the "actors", Rara took the chance to announce,"It's Spike! Discord! And Big Mac!"

The boys looked up to see the ponies cheering for them. In response, the boys all smiled and waved, before they resumed the fight.

"My heroes!" Rara said, while holding her hooves to her heart.

Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the lightning splits the sea
I could swear there is someone, somewhere
Watching me
Through the wind, and the chill, and the rain
And the storm, and the flood
I can feel his approach like a fire in my blood

Princess Porcina tried again to escape from the trapdoor, but was forced back down under the stage again.

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night

End of Song

With another loud burst of fireworks for the finale, Rara, the dudes, and the backups all posed before in the audience who all stood up from their seats to shower them with their applause and cheers. But none were more louder than Princess Celestia and Princess Luna themselves. From their glass prisons, the captured ponies, including Sapphire Shores, all applauded for Rara's performance, with Twilight and friends praising the Three Dudes for protecting the pop star.

Furious, and pushed to her limits, Porcina squealed in fury, "Oh of all the imbecilic...." Grabbing what's left of her magic cloak, she snorted. "FINE! I'll handle those boys myself! Kazim-kazam-kazoom!" With that, the evil pig princess herself appeared on stage in a puff of smokes, standing before the dudes, and before an aghast audience, "You meddling boys have foiled my plans for the last time!" She snorted.

"Princess Porcina," Spike, Discord, and Big Mac scowled. "We meet at last."

"Yes, we finally meet," Princess Porcina snorted. "You boys have meddled with my plans for far too long, and it's going to end tonight!"

Comments ( 3 )

What did happen to Carmelita? She didn't get kidnapped, did she?

Hi! I love the story your telling here giving Spike, Discord, and Big Mac a chance to shine while the girls are ponynapped I love the Fluttercord parts hilarious references too I was thinking since maybe you could probably make the ending similar to The Emperor's New Groove where Yzma gets turned into a cat only difference is when Porcina gets turned into one the boys laugh after thinking she would turn into something big and scary then when Spike and Big Mac are in danger Discord has to choose between saving his friends and freeing Fluttershy from Porcina's crystal orbs, Fluttershy would want him to save them first if he wants to have his powers back, what do you think?

Hola, soy mexicana, no comprendo algunos de los juegos de palabras pero dejando eso de lado, ¡De verdad me gustaria que siguieras con esta historia! la amé de verdad, es sin duda uno de los fanfics que más he disfrutado en toda mi vida, me encanta la dinámica entre Bic Mac, Discord y Spike, son realmente increíbles además de la mezcla perfecta entre humor y seriedad.

Adoro el Fluttercord y de verdad quisiera un lindo final para ambos.
Ojalá puedas leerme, saludos

Login or register to comment