• Published 28th Dec 2016
  • 2,917 Views, 68 Comments

Equestria Heroes: The 3Ds (starring: Spike, Discord, and Big Mac) - Phantom-Dragon



When Equestria's greatest heroes went missing, Spike, Discord, and Big Mac, embark on a quest to find them.

  • ...
4
 68
 2,917

Guys' Night to Guys' Fight (Again) Part 2: Who let the dogs out?

The figure ran down the street of Ponyville, with Spike and Big Mac in hot pursuit. The figure turned their head, seeing the two boys giving chase.

"YIPE!!!" With that, the figure beaten their feet, while Spike and Big Mac continue their run.

Unfortunately, for Spike, he wasn't running fast enough, and was already out of breath, "It's no use," He panted. "Can't keep up. Curse these genetically tiny legs." With that, Spike fell to the ground.

At least until Big Mac picks him up by the tail and plops the dragon on his back, "Hold on tight, Spike!" Big Mac said, before he lets out a neigh. "Yeeee-ha!"

Galloping at the speed of Rainbow Dash, Big Mac flies through the streets of Ponyville, in pursuit of the figure. The figure looked behind them, and practically screamed under their covering, to see a huge stallion right behind them. With that, the figure ran like they've never run before, while carrying their catch, in the bag.

Looking around, hoping to find something to slow the heroes down, the figure tipped over a cart of cabbages, much to its merchant's dismay. Spike and Big Mac were undeterred, as they galloped over the cabbages, determined to capture their suspect.

"My cabbages!!!" The merchant screamed. "This place is worse than Griffonstone..." With that, the merchant gloomily walks away.

Meanwhile, Spike and Big Mac continue their pursuit, after the kidnapper. Upon stepping into Luna's lights, did the two boys got a good look at who they really are.

“It’s one of the Diamond Dogs!!” Spike shouted, seeing the tall, hulking dog-like beast, carrying Sweetie Belle in his sack.

"You know him?" Big Mac asked.

"He's one of those goons who kidnapped Rarity, some time ago!" Spike replied, to which Big Mac nodded his head, remembering the story. "Looks like they're kidnapping other ponies now, too!" Spike deduced.

"Not on my watch!" Big Mac snorted, as he gallops even faster, after the Diamond Dog, who quickly beaten his feet.

The Diamond Dog made a sharp turn, and headed down a street, where he knocked over some carts of watermelons, causing them to litter onto the street. Big Mac stopped just in time, before he headed down another street.

"Where are you going?" Spike asked. "They're heading that way!"

"Taking shortcut!" Big Mac answered.

Before long, both boys found themselves ahead of the diamond dog, who unknowingly was heading in their direction.

"Great work, Big Mac!" Spike said to Big Mac. "We're one step ahead!"

"Eeyup."

"Okay, as soon as he gets close, we'll get the jump on him!"

"Or we can use this," Big Mac suggested, holding out a huge garbage bag.

Spike and Big Mac both waited, as the Diamond Dog closes in on them. Then, at the last second, Big Mac quickly snatched Sweetie Belle away from the hulking dog-like beasts, before he switches the sack, with the bag of garbage.

"Ha ha!" Spike cheered. "Great work, Big Mac! He doesn't realize he's been duped!"

Spike and Big Mac turned back to the sack, where they untied the knot, freeing Sweetie Belle from her confinement.

"Phew, I thought I was a goner that time," Sweetie Belle panted, before she turned to the boys. "Thanks so much you guys! You saved my life!"

"It was nothing," Spike replied. "Rarity would've wanted us to."

"Eeyup."

Before long, the three friends both heard growling sounds, and they turned their heads to see the diamond dog, with some friends of his. Then, walking up before them, are their top three bosses: Rover, Fido, and Spot.

"Give us the little pony, little dragon!" Rover demanded.

Spike and Big Mac stood defensively over Sweetie Belle, "And just what do you want from her?" Spike growled.

"None of your business!" Spot barked. "Give us pony, and you won't get hurt!"

"Eenope!" Big Mac said in defiant, before he quickly bucked several diamond dogs, with his strong hind legs, while Spike and Sweetie Belle took off running.

"C'mon, Sweetie! This way!" Spike panted, as he and Sweetie ran in one direction, with some of the Diamond Dogs in hot pursuit.

Just then, Discord appeared from around the corner, "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Discord stopped the two. "Where's the fire?"

"Diamond Dogs right behind us!!" Spike roared, as he and Sweetie Belle continue running. Discord looked, and noticed the three top dogs coming his way.

With a loud scream that made his skull flying out of his face, together with his eyeballs and tongue, Discord ran after Spike and Sweetie Belle, "Wait for me!" Discord cried.

Discord, together with Spike and Sweetie Belle, were all running around town for dear life, when suddenly, the clock tower rang twelve times, signaling midnight.

“Happy New Year!” Discord cheered. “Happy New Year! Yippee! Hooray! Happy New Year!” With that, Discord grabbed the Diamond Dogs by the hands, and sang:

“Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind?

The Diamond Dogs, strangely, joined in the festivity, while Spike and Sweetie Belle took the chance to escape.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never.... ”

“Wait a minute!” Rover began. “This is the June! Not January!” With a firm pull, the Diamond Dogs growled at Discord.

"Well, yipe again!" Discord screamed, as he took off running to Sweet Apple Acres, with the dogs following. Discord ran down the storage cellar of the Apple Family's residence, when he quickly ran back up, and ran over the Diamond Dogs.

"Don't go down there! It's dark!" Discord warned, before he took off running.

Meanwhile, Spike and Sweetie Belle were both running towards Friendship Castle, when they were surrounded by the Diamond Dogs.

Thinking fast, mustering up his courage, while thinking, 'What would the girls do?' Spike took a deep breath, and released a jet of fire from his mouth, roasting all of the surprised Diamond Dogs, as he kept them at bay from Sweetie Belle.

"Whoo! Way to go, Spike!" Sweetie Belle cheered excitedly, up until Spike went in a coughing fit. "Spike? Spike! What's wrong?"

"I think....I'm....out of....breath," Spike panted, as he coughed some smokes.

Seeing an opportunity, the Diamond Dogs resumed advancing on Sweetie Belle, when Big Mac and Discord arrived.

Discord picked Sweetie Belle off the ground, "Time to rock n roll dude!" Discord said, while doing a John Rambo impression. Then, cocking Sweetie Belle like a machine gun, he viciously fired several bolts of magic bolts at the dogs. "Don't make me use the other end!"

Big Mac galloped into the fray, scooping up Spike, before he bucked his legs around him, knocking the Diamond Dogs away.

"Yee-haa!!" Spike cheered, before he was tackled to the ground by one of the dogs. Out of impulse, Spike breathed a small puff of fire in the dog's face, causing them to wince in pain, as it quickly got off of the dragon. Spike then dives through its legs, before he bites hard on their tail.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" The dog screamed at the top of its lungs, before it took off running, yipping in fright.

After much fighting, the Diamond Dogs were all gone, driven away by the three dudes.

"And stay out!" Discord shouted.

"Eeyup!" Big Mac agreed.

Sweetie Belle cheered, as she happily jumped around the boys, "You guys were amazing!" Sweetie Belle smiled. "You saved my life!"

The boys looked at each other, before they smiled, "Again, we're happy you're alright," Spike replied.

"Eeyup," Big Mac agreed.

"Fluttershy would've wanted us to do it," Discord added, before he frowned, 'If she was here to see it, that is,' He thought.

Soon, all the ponies of Ponyville came out, and congratulated the boys, even getting some pictures taken for the Ponyville Confidential, and the Equestria Daily.


Elsewhere

"They did WHAT?!!!"