• Published 28th Dec 2016
  • 2,917 Views, 68 Comments

Equestria Heroes: The 3Ds (starring: Spike, Discord, and Big Mac) - Phantom-Dragon



When Equestria's greatest heroes went missing, Spike, Discord, and Big Mac, embark on a quest to find them.

  • ...
4
 68
 2,917

The Great Dragon Egg Rescue Part 3

"FIGHT MUSIC!!" Discord hollered, as he started up the music.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Event Battle

With that, the fight has begun.

The myrmidons all charged at the boys, with their axes and swords held up high.

Thinking fast, Discord picked up Spike, while making cartoonish sounds of a gun, "TIME TO ROCK N ROLL DUDES!!" Discord shouted, in John Rambo's voice, before he started bouncing up and down, repeatedly firing several green fireballs at the ant monsters like a crazed maniac.

In response, the myrmidons were scorched upon impact by the little dragon's fiery blasts, while some quickly held their shields up, saving themselves form a fiery burn.

Big Mac galloped up to the the ants, bucking his strong hind legs, knocking them back slightly, leaving slight dents in their shields.

Some of the pig soldiers in the room tried to assist in the fight, firing several bolas and nets at the Three Dudes. Luckily, Discord saw them coming, as he pointed Spike in their directions, burning the nets and bolas away to dusts.

"Watch yourself there Big Mac!" Discord said to the red stallion.

"Thank you!" Big Mac replied, before he quickly kicked a myrmidon away.

As the fight goes on, the three pigs were snorting in disdain, before they all came to an agreement. The pigs quickly left the scene.

Discord kept on using Spike as a flamethrower, up until Spike was out of gas, "....Can't.....breathe...." Spike wheezed, as Discord sets him down.

"Okay, Spike," Discord replied. "You sit tight. Keep eggy safe, and we'll take care of these fiends," With that, Discord once more pops on a superhero costume, "Prepare to be vanquished by the might of Mr. Incredibly Talented Handsome Suave And Courageous Discord! TRA-LA-LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! With the speed of a hedgehog, and the flight of an ostrich, AWAAAAAAYYY!!!" Discord screamed, spinning himself into a tornado as he does battle with the myrmidons.

The myrmidons were all swarming the room, but they were all helpless against the powers of an angry draconequus, driven mad by the magic of friendship for Fluttershy.

All was going well, until the sound of a cannon fire was heard, and Discord's head came flying off, "Ow!" Discord moaned. "Hey! Watch it! You could really blow someone's head off with that cannon arm of yours, Pig-inator!" Discord berated the giant robot, before he exclaimed. "The Pig-Inator!"

Spike and Big Mac both looked up, along with Discord, to see a towering robot in the shape of an armored pig, driven by the three pigs from before.

"Ehold-bay, he-tay ighty-may Pig-Inator!" One of the pigs snorted.

"What did he say?" Spike asked.

"He said, 'behold, the mighty Pig-Inator," Discord translated, before the pigs snorted again. "And he also says, 'prepare to meet your makers boys.' And by that, he doesn't mean Lauren Faust."

"Et's-lay et'em-gay!" The first pig snorted.

"Ush'em-cray!" The second pig snorted.

"Aporize'em-vay!" The last pig snorted.

"New fight music!" Discord holllered, changing the boss fight song.

Boss - Magnus von Grapple - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

With that, the fight has begun with the Pig-Inator firing a powerful jet stream of water at the boys, who quickly dodged behind some myrmidons for cover.

The Pig-Inator then held one of its arms out, spinning around for a moment, before it fired its claws attached at the end of a wire, narrowly missing Spike, who was running around with the egg in his claws.

"Ive-gay he-tay g-egay!" The pigs demanded.

"Big Mac! Discord!" Spike hollered. "Down and out, pass batter 24, OUTFIELD!! HUT!!" With that, Spike threw the egg in the air, which Discord quickly caught, after conjuring a baseball glove on his lion paw.

"Whoo!" Discord cheered for himself. "And the crowd goes wild!" Discord quickly runs around the room, dodging some cannon blasts from the Pig-Inator, when a myrmidon swiped its sword at him. "WHOA!!" Discord exclaimed, dodging the swipe. "Ah-ah-ah," He taunted, after he dodged another. "Three strikes! You're out!" With another cannon blast, the myrmidon was blasted away by a stream of water from the Pig-Inator. "Your turn Big Mac!" Discord handed the egg to the stallion, who carried it in a saddle bag Discord had conjured earlier.

Big Mac quickly galloped away with the Pig-Inator in hot pursuit.

“HELP!” Big Mac screamed, while trying his best to avoid the claws of the colossal robot.

Spike and Discord quickly came to the stallion’s defense, with Discord putting on a football player’s helmet, picked up both Big Mac, Spike, and the egg in one arm, before he hollers, “HUT!!” With that, Discord and the boys muscled their way through the army of ants, knocking them down like bowling pins before they arrived out of the room.

The Pig-Inator quickly gave chase for the boys, kicking its feet together before it took off flying, powered by rocket engines in its shoes.

“YIKES!” Spike yelped. “They’re gaining on us!”

“Oh no,” Big Mac muttered. “What do we do?”

“Divide and conquer is my motto,” Discord explained. “But since I’m currently semi-phenomenal, nearly-cosmic, there’s nothing I can do!”

“Divide and conquer,” Spike repeated, before he got an idea. “That’s it!” Before long, Spike shared his idea with the rest of the boys, before they screeched to a stop.

“O-day ou-yay urrender-say?” The first pig snorted.

"You guys must really like to pick on ponies," Spike taunted. "Why don't you go after Big Mac? He's a pony! Plus, he's got the egg!"

“Ee-WHAT?!” Big Mac exclaimed. The pigs snorted, as they opened fire on the stallion, who quickly ducked behind a column for protection. "I may have the egg, but I don't have magic!" Big Mac shouted. "Strong magics like Discord's. He'll never let you have your ways. Get him!"

The pigs all complied, as they attacked Discord, who quickly dodged their attacks.

"Oh sure, pick on little old me, just because I'm talented, suave, courageous, and handsome!" Discord grumbled. "Though, why can't you just pick on a more easier target like Spike?! He's just a little, baby dragon. And he doesn't even have wings!"

The pigs complied as they lunged for Spike, only for the little dragon to slip from their fingers.

"GET HIM!!" The boys pointed at each other.

The plan worked, as the pigs began to argue amongst themselves, within the robot. With a bit of Discord magic, the boys can hear the pigs snorting at each other.

"You heard the dragon! Get the stallion! He's got the egg!" The first pig snorted.

"No! Get the draconequus!" The second pig argued. "He's got the powers!"

"Get the baby dragon!" The third pig snorted. "He's a baby for Porcina sake! He should be easy picking you nimrods!"

"Don't you call me a nimrod! Nimrod!"

Before long, the pigs argued against each other, until finally, the Pig-Inator fell apart.

"The plan worked!" Discord shouted.

"Eeyup!"

"Like you said, Discord. Divide and conquer," Spike replied. "Because when we work together as a team, we can do anything! But divided, then we're automatically losers."

"Eeyup."

"Well what do you know," Discord mused himself. "There's actually a friendship lesson for chaos."

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Victory Music

"Well, now that we've learned our friendship lesson on this mission. Might I suggest we get going so we may resume our rescue missions?"

"Eeyup." Big Mac and Spike agreed together.

"But first, I think Ember would like to have some serious talking with these pigs," Spike said, glowering at the three pigs, who were struggling to escape.

"Eeyup," Big Mac agreed, as he and Discord both conjured up some ropes to tie the pig culprits up.

However, just before the three boys could get the chance to tie the pigs up, one of the three swines picked up a remote, with a flashing red button, in which he pressed it down, causing the whole facility to blare an ear splitting sound, while being engulfed in a vibrant aura of red light.

"What the hay?" Spike exclaimed, as he and the boys looked around. "What's going on?"

Looking back at the pigs, the boys listened via Discord's powers as the pigs snorted, "You may have beaten us today," The first pig snorted. "But you will never escape this place alive!"

"We have triggered the self-destruct protocol for this base!" The second pig snorted with a chuckle.

"But then that means-" Spike gasped. "Are you crazy?! That means you'll go down with us!"

The pigs shook their heads, "Actually, thanks to this, we'll be out of harm's way," The first pig snorted, holding up a familiar glass orb. "Farewell, little dragon. Rest in pieces," With a snort and a dark chuckle, the pig tightens his grip on the orb before he and his comrades vanished in a flash of light.

"HEY!! COME BACK HERE!!!" Discord screamed, lunging after the pigs, but too late. "WHERE'S MY FLUTTERSHY?!!!!!!!"

"Forget it, Discord. They're gone!" Spike replied. "We'll get 'em next time. But first, we gotta get out of here! This whole place is going to blow!"

"Eeyup!"

Initially frustrated at the chance of saving Fluttershy slipping from his fingers again, Discord agreed, "Alright. Come on! Let's go and find the valve!" He explained.

"What valve?" Spike asked.

"I remembered, while I was running around the room with the Pig-Inator chasing me, there was this plan that stated 'In case of explosion emergency. Turn the big red valve.'"

"Well, then where is it?" Spike asked.

"My guess is the basement," Discord answered. "It's always the basement. But let's take the short cut," With that, Discord conjured a small black hole which he used for himself and his guys to enter, falling down to the basement, which was burning red hot, blowing steams as the countdown for the explosion was drawing near.

"Ouch! Ouch!" Spike jumped up and down, with his guys doing the same. "It's like an active volcano down here!"

"Then my guess is this place was built over a volcano!" Discord deduced. "These pigs are clever. YOWCH!!"

"We have to find that valve!" Big Mac panicked. "If it's really party of that emergency plan, it should be our only hope for survival!"

"So start looking!" Discord replied.

"Um, guys," Spike tugged on the two big boys as he directed their attention to the valve, surrounded by a wall of fire, electrical wires, and gears with razor sharp teeth.

"Spike! Now would be good time for you to live up to your title as Number One Assistant!" Spike was blasted away by a huge steam. Turning to Big Mac, Discord puts his claw around the stallion, "Very well then. I guess that leaves-" Big Mac got hit on the head by a falling debris, and was knocked out. "Me?" Discord whimpered, looking at the treacherous obstacle before him.

Initially frightened and freaking out of his wits, Discord finally slapped himself, before he cracks his knuckles together, muttering, "For Fluttershy." With a look of determination, Discord charges into the fray, with his lion paw raised into a karate chop, screaming, "FOR FLUTTERSHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" Evading the electric wires, doding the razor gears, while still getting singed by the fires, Discord finally reached the valve, grabbing ahold of its bars and summoned all his strength.


Pacing back and forth, while anxiously watching the sun rising from the horizon, Ember sighed, "I'm sorry Spike. But time's-" Ember was interrupted when a great explosion filled the air, and the ground shook beneath her as she and her dragon armies looked to see Spike, Discord, and Big Mac, flying in the air, before they came back down for some rough landings.

Discord crashed into the ground, headfirst. Big Mac landed on his rump, on a random dragon's spike tail, "OW!" Big Mac yelped.

Lastly, Spike landed in Ember's arm, with the egg in his arm, "Thanks Ember," Spike panted. "Mission accomplished. Over and out." With that, Spike fainted.


Jackie Chan - Flight of the Dragon