• Published 27th Oct 2016
  • 4,369 Views, 102 Comments

Magical Bond - Celestial Ambience



Adam had recently gotten back from his deployment in Afghanistan to spend some time with his sister. He thought it was all gonna go great until one night everything changed, his world, his life, and his sister.

  • ...
25
 102
 4,369
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 48 )

Hey, it's better than what I could draw. Nice chapter, though the cliffhanger ain't too fun.

what the shit is that cliffhanger...

-goes to summon Pinkamena Diane Pie-

I feel like the "pride" thing is a bit of a pander, I hope you did not give it back to her just appease some of the people who were against the whole gender bender idea...

Good picture at the end better then my drawings lol keep up the great work.

Aren't they smaller the Celestia and Luna though?

Lyna sat on Celly's back, hugging her neck tightly, Lyna was scared of heights. She could fly a few meters from the ground at slow speeds but Celly was punching the throttle, going at extremely fast speeds. Lyna wondered how Celly learned to fly easily within two or three days, "Um, Celly, could you slow down?"

Two or three days? But not even one day has passed. :rainbowhuh:

Was so happy when I saw there was a new chapter

Damn Cliffhanger.

please more i love this so far

7735463
[youtube=TJD5M7996aU]

Comment posted by Dreadknight garen deleted Jan 17th, 2017

7875480 thats what i thought too but still good

7875480 Thanks for informing me! I don't know very many groups or just somehow haven't discovered them. I'll be sure to add this story to them.

7876203
it is because of this being added to the group that I found this fanfiction. Also, there needs to be more chapters. Why is there not more chapters? :rainbowkiss:

7876541 Mainly because I'm currently planning stuff out for this story and other stories and dealing with life problems.

7876749
Ugh... I understand life problems. My most recent one was walking out of a three year long business partnership with nothing, and during those three years working extremely long hours making just enough money to get to the business and back. 8 months later I'm still recovering from it. At least I have a decent job now with a really good work environment.

What does not kill you only makes you stronger.

I hope you pull though whatever it is you are going though at the moment.

7876789 Your life story sounds a little rough mate. I hope your life improves greatly one day. And thank you, I appreciate your concerns.

Before I read it, what is the Dark and Gore tag for ?

7878356 The dark and gore are mainly going to be about Celly's back flashes in the military. I cannot reveal too much but Celly and Lyna have done some very horrid things in their lives back on Earth.

this story has much potential. Consider my attention yours.

Good story over all. A few spelling errors. Cried when you hurt Fluttershy is such a way. The only ture criticism I have for you is "When is the next chapter." I'm dying to find out what happens next (and to see if poor Fluttershy gets better)

Maybe I just need to reread it a bit more carefully, but I don't recall them ever going back for the deer he shot. Were we just left out when it was hauled back and they ate it, or did they simply forget about it? Same goes for the timberwolf corpse, as it was described as a particularly bloody mess in their camp, and Celestia and Luna (or the pup for that matter) didn't seem to see it or react if it was still there.

7878109 Lol ich weiß recht!

cant wait for more:heart::fluttercry:

I want more :applecry:

Una

I hope this story isn't dead...:fluttercry:

8095405 This ain't dead yet but I have one hell of a writer's block along with dealing with *shudder* life. The next chapter is going smoothly, I'm just deciding how certain events will play out. Sorry for the five months of waiting.

Love the story :twilightsmile:
Any idea on the next update?

Dead? Lost? Or Forgotten?

8095910
*Poke*
*Poke*
.
.
.
*Poke*
Hey, can I have a link to the art for your avatar?

Makes me think of Adam and Lyna as well, you?

Also *poke* update?

8305122
How dare you poke me. Oh yeah, here's your link. :)
https://buttersprinkle.deviantart.com/art/Sisters-649759001

The picture reminds me of them a bunch especially the way they love to act around another.
Also, I'll update the story at some point in the future but as of now, I have a small writer's block along with not that much motivation to continue writing so once I get back on my feet, I'll update.

8307038
Thanks.:twilightsmile:

*pooooookkkkeeee*:moustache:

Imagination I swear to god I will find you and I will...... huh, don't exactly know what I can do other than poke....... *poke*

Twin Suns
Twin Moons

Celly making Celestia workout and hiding her cake.
Luna and Lyna watching the entire time.
.
.
.
Imagination, you came back to me.

cant wait for more

I tried to hit next page but instead it wasn't there. Why must good stories not have another chapter for me to read!

8307038
Please tell me there is a lot more?

I really want to see more.

YOU MUST UPDATE THE PONYWORDS
This cliffhanger is too powerful

Comment posted by LastoftheFirst deleted Jun 7th, 2018

please let this come out of its coma:fluttercry:

Was a bit worried that the story was rated M cus' usually a premise like that and with that rating? I would've expected a lot of sexual stuff, but I was pleased to find that the story was intriguing! I much enjoyed the exchanges that went between Adam/Celly and Lyna! Sad to see that this fan fic hasn't had a new chapter since 2016, I was really looking forward to what could possibly happen to those two... Nonetheless, you wrote a good fic here. :pinkiehappy:

YoOOoO what a fucking cool story!

Please continue

Comment posted by xXBonnieWolfXx deleted Feb 16th, 2023

Please I need to know what happens next you can’t just leave it on a cliff hanger like that! :raritycry:

Update, maybe?

Login or register to comment