• Published 28th Aug 2016
  • 2,210 Views, 77 Comments

Rainbows and love letters - Flat spin



Sequel to Rainbows and jealousy. Soarin and Rainbow Dash could finaly start their new life together. But then world politics and a possibility of war gets in the way of their love

  • ...
5
 77
 2,210

Chapter 23 Knights of loyalty

MLP: FiM
Rainbows and love letters
By: flat spin


”You, Horizon and Spectrum are all children of the element of loyalty. You all have something important waiting for you in the future.” He said and looked at Spin.

“But… oh god.” Spin said and panicked.

“They will help you but at the end you will have to do it. They are both here to help you when you need them. Spin… they are your siblings… they will always have your back.” He said to Spin.

“Ok… but still?” Spin said.

“Who are you talking to Spin?” The filly with a mane that had all the blue shades in it and she also had baby blue fur said.

“No one Horizon.” Spin said to her.

“I dunno about you but I have a feeling that today is a good day to get some cutie marks. All three of you should go and do something.” He said and smiled. “I won’t be around anymore… I’m confident that you will do what is right… good bye Spin…“ He said and started to disappear.

“No you can go now! I need you more than ever!” Spin said and begged.

“Sorry Spin… you have them to help you and all three of you have something not many ponies have… undying loyalty…” He said and disappeared.

“Spin are you okay?” The bright blue colt with a rainbow mane asked.

“Yes… I think… I was thinking that maybe we should go and do something?” Spin said to Spectrum and Horizon.

“Well Scootaloo told me that when she was our age she and her friend had this club… Cutie mark crusaders!” Horizon said excitedly.

“That sound boring. you get your cutie mark when you are ready to get it.” Spectrum said as they walked next to Spin.

“Yeah whatever Spec… Anyway I was thinking that we should do something like that and go on to have some adventures together.” Horizon proudly said.

“I’m in as long as we don’t do girly stuff.” Spectrum said and pointed at his chest.

“So Spin… you in?” Horizon asked.

“Yeah sure.” He said in excitement. “So what is the name of our club?”

“I know the Totally awesome club of awesome ponies!” Spectrum said.

“No that’s sounds stupid… what about the association of Pegasus Siblings.” Horizon said and smiled.

“No that’s… no.” Spectrum said and looked annoyed. “What about you Spin any suggestions?”

“Umm... What about The knights of loyalty.” He said and remembered what he had told him.

“That’s awesome right?” Horizon said and looked at Spectrum who just nodded.

“Well let’s go!” Spectrum said and three of them ran outside while smiling and laughing.

“They are so sweet.” Dash said while looking at them.

“Yeah… I couldn’t have asked for better kids.” Soarin said and kissed her.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Author's Note:

I will write a sequel to this story that will focus on Spin, Horizon and Spectrum as they have their huge adventure... but it's not going to be my next fic.

My next fic is gonna be a bit different. Soarindash is a huge part of it but its not gonna be the only ship in it and the focus of that story will be a bit different... It will be called The Darkness in our hearts And the first chapter will be up in a few days. It's not gonna be a part of the same universe as Rainbows and stories trilogy. It's gonna be a new adventure with some returning characters like Spin and a metric butt load of original characters.

Anyways i hope that you enjoyed this story and will join in with me for my future soarindash stories... since that will be what i'm going to focus on the future... of course your opinion matters to me so if you want something else like EG girls stories or maybe Flashlight romance? I'm always open to suggestions and wishes.

This fic was so much longer than i thought... over 25 000 words... the original plan was 15 000 but i guess i got way too into this story. Anyways i'm thankful that you have decided to read this story and it was great to share this writing journey with you guys (especially you guys in the comments:raritywink:) I think that my style of writing has come a long way since Rainbows and music and a have developed so much as a writer... all though there has been some huge typos during the way:rainbowlaugh:

Anyways this fic is done now and i will hopefully see you in my next fic... but until then have a nice day and thank you for reading :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 5 )

I love yoyr storues sooo much*squeel* YOU GOT A FOLLWER:scootangel::rainbowlaugh::rainbowkiss:

I have mixed feelings about this story.... meh I liked it good job keep up the good work!

“Sorry Spin… you have them to help you and all three of you have something not many ponies have… undying loyalty…” He said and disappeared.

Just like their mother

Login or register to comment