• Published 28th Aug 2016
  • 2,210 Views, 77 Comments

Rainbows and love letters - Flat spin



Sequel to Rainbows and jealousy. Soarin and Rainbow Dash could finaly start their new life together. But then world politics and a possibility of war gets in the way of their love

  • ...
5
 77
 2,210

Chapter 4 Reunions

MLP: FiM
Rainbows and love letters
By: flat spin


”You… Rainbow Dash… are pregnant… with a foal?” Soarin said in disbelief.

“Yes…” Dash said she was scared that Soarin might not approve this foal… but he was the one who was always talking about getting them.

“And I’m the father?” Soarin asked.

“Yes.” as Dash said and Soarin Hugged her and kissed her harder than ever before.

“That’s great news. Dash I’m so happy. Not only I have the most awesome mare as my wife but she will be the mother of my foals.” Soarin said as tears of joy flowed down his cheeks. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier.”

“I didn’t want to stress you more than you already were… you know this war and you and Spin getting deployed… but I think you deserved to know. after all we’re almost married.” Dash said and smiled.

“Frist thing we do when I get a holiday we’ll get married… how many months are you into it.”

“This is the first month… so if you guys win the war in a couple of months you will be back in time for the birth of your first foal.” Dash said and kissed Soarin. “And also I kinda have to tell you this because I have a doctor’s appointment in an hour. you know just to make sure I’m really pregnant and not just my brains doing tricks on me.” She said and two of them looked into each-others eyes.

They quickly got done with the living rooms furniture and left the house to get to the hospital.


“Hello my name is Doctor Bandage. and you had a possible pregnancy… right?” The doctor said.

“Yeah” Dash said as she held hoofs with Soarin who saw also present.

“Well the test would confirm that you are pregnant. in a couple of month please come around here for some more test so we can be sure that the foal is doing ok.” The Doctor said as the two lovers left the room.

“Umm… Soarin?” Dash asked as they walked through the hospital.

“Yeah what’s wrong Dashie?” Soarin asked her.

“Nothing… but I think we should probably go and tell my parents that firstly I have a coltfriend that is about to leave and fight a war and who is also my fiancé and who is going to be the father of my foal.” Dash said and continued. “And you thought that your brother had a bad first impression of me.” She laughed a bit.

“Your right… your dad is gonna probably murder me… I probably should have met them before I asked if you wanted to marry me or before I got you pregnant.” Soarin panicked a bit.

“Relax… like they wouldn’t be happy that I’m gonna marry a wonderbolt who is going to be a war hero.” Dash said and kissed Soarin.

“Well… you lead I follow.” Soarin said and two of the flew across Cloudsdale to a small neighbourhood. Dash landed in front of a regular looking Cloud house and stated to walk towards the door.


“You nervous?” Dash asked Soarin.

“Yeah.” Soarin said and tried to relax. as Dash knocked on the door.

“Start praying.” Dash said and smiled at Soarin.

all the sudden the door opened and mare with a firey mane said. “Dash?”

“Hi mom.” Dash answered and the two hugged each other.

“You haven’t visited us in such a long time… and who is this?” the mare asked.

“Mom this is Soarin. Soarin this is my mother Firefly.” Dash said and stepped aside.

“It is a pleasure to meet you Firefly.” Soarin said and shook her hoof.

“Well… it has been a long time since you where here but even longer time when you have brought a coltfriend with you.” Firefly said and yelled back into the house. “Rainbow blaze come here!”

“What is it now… Dash?” He said and ran up and hugged her daughter.

“Dad I’ve missed you too.” Dash said and hugged her father.

“Who is he?” Rainbow blaze said pointing at Soarin.

“He’s Dash’s new coltfried.” Firefly said and smiled.

“Umm… could we talk inside some more.” Dash said and walked in. She could see her father looking at Soarin and judging him. after all she had once before picked a wrong colt. so her father was a bit overprotective. after all what kinda parent wouldn’t take things seriously after his daughter were raped and abused. All four of them walked in and sat in the living room both pairs facing each other. Soarin could feel the daggers that Blaze were staring into him.

“So Dash… I heard you sold your own house at ponyville. your friends didn’t want to tell why.” Firefly asked her. he soon realised that her parents had no idea what happened between her, Thunderlane and Soarin back at the house. after all the court case was being handled behind closed doors. She knew that if she told her parents now that she almost killed Soarin and actually killed Thunderlane they would freack out completely. so she didn’t tell them.

“Yeah… I just wanted to move in with Soarin. We just bought a house from here.” Dash quickly said.

“Moving in with him already? well I guess he is a one hell of a coltfriend.” Blaze said and gave a stern glare.

“Actually… he isn’t my coltfriend… he is my fiancé.” Dash said and blushed a bit.

“WHAT!” Both of her parents yelled in unison. Soarin could feel the tension grow.

“Actually he is also gonna be the father of my first foal” Dash said and put her arm behind her head and tried to smile even thou she was scared.

“WHAT!” they yelled again.

Dash knew that Soarin had a lot of explaining to do…

Author's Note:

Soarin got some serious explaining to do...

Next chapter will be up tomorrow.

and have a nice day:twilightsmile: