• Published 14th Aug 2016
  • 3,553 Views, 63 Comments

Destined to blaze - stallion-net



You have to share your house with aria, which didn't end up as bad as you thought.

Comments ( 11 )

Awesome story, no maybe you do one for sunset and adagio. I mean i read other but i think your may be better

CSC

Great ending!

7649679 I can't guarantee it, I'm still new to writing fanfics. But I'll when I get a chance

"Yea, a few thing," she said sarcastically with a roll of her eyes,

things

"it was Apple picking season at Applejacks farm and we decided to give her a hand."

Applejack's

"so you all know that me and Aria did not get along very well, right?"

Should be 'Aria and I' but not pushing the issue.:twilightsmile:

You then heard Aria sighed in annoyance and she finished for you.

sigh

Applejack's, Rainbow dash's and Pinkie Pie's eyes were wide with their mouths hanging open

Dash's

"No, she actually the girl I fell in love with."

"So I'm guessing she of loved the necklace?" Rarity said.

she's
of (delete)

"Could you excuse me for a moment?", you didn't wait for an answer as you ? down the hall to your room, leaving the girls confused.

? = 'run' or 'raced'

"Wait, if you didn't give it to her, how did you confessed your love to her?" Rainbow asked.

confess

"That's quite the design Anon," Rarity complimented.

comma after 'design'

Yo were worried that she didn't like it, but then she hooked it around her neck.

You

"Oh Aria I'm so happy for you!" Sonata said as she went up to her and gave her a hug.

comma after 'Aria'

Pinkie said and some of us chuckled, but then you heard Sonata spoke.

speak

"Hey, I see one on Anon too," Pinkie pie pointed out and you quickly covered your, blushing hard, "but I think his had teeth marks on it."

yours

Next thing you know, you two were bombarded by questions like 'How did it happen?', 'When did it happened?', and 'did you use protection?' You and Aria just covered your faces, groaning in embarrassment.

happen

"Ok everyone," Adagio said getting everyone attention, "They seem to be embarrassed enough, let not humiliate them further."

OK
everyone's
let's

"Though Ido have one question for you two?"

I do

"Did you two did Anal?"

do
anal
Good final chapter, overall great story:pinkiehappy:

stallion-net Okay just let me know if you do my friend :rainbowkiss:

This is one of the stories I really liked

I would highly recommend this story to anyone who loves Aria

An evil smile curved her lips, "Did you two do anal?"

Lord have mercy..... did she really just say that? :rainbowlaugh:

9456443

There's a new book called Equestria Girls The Starswirl Do-Over and The Dazzlings are in it.

Login or register to comment