• Published 10th Aug 2016
  • 2,260 Views, 65 Comments

The Bone of My Sword - neokiva



Alex was minding his own business, after being coaxed into wearing a Tohsaka Archer cosplay a chance encounter with the Merchant sent him to Equestria, now he must find a way to survive.

  • ...
49
 65
 2,260
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 27 )

Hi! I HAVE RETURNED :pinkiecrazy:

Gonna be honest tho, writing the bondage scene with Clover? Made me feel a little funny.

7477805 No shit, it made me feel uncomfortable. Fuck man, that was some freaky role playing right there.

7478144 ..... You trolling cunt.:ajbemused:

7478164 If my name wasn't of any indication to you, I don't know what is.

7478189 Of fucking course. You ass.

Huh. So far this is tame as far as Displaced sexual deviation. There are three I am aware of that wind up with families by now, and they aren't the joke verse that DK is. Here is a hint to that, constant heat cycle, plus ponies, plus a dude who showed up wearing just the DK tie. The whole world is a protracted orgy.

7497772 I keep hearing about this but I've searched DK tags and haven't seen it. I'm beginning to think this fic doesn't exist.

7498537 It doesn't, but it is a good joke of the Displaced formula, and it also explains away some of the possible realities without slowing the story down.

I can has crossover? Because there is a distinct lack of dragon.

7502447 not yet I just had one crossover and I need to fill out the world and plot more, perhaps in a later chapter.

7502658 more than undetstandable. Keep me posted yeah?

7503087

...progress report on the next chapter? :duck:

7515521 when I have free time.

7515583

... I'll be waiting impatiently then... :moustache:

Turns girl.....not reading.

Why haven't this story been updated?

8960227
I lost interest in it when it was panned so much and I couldn't get any crossovers other than that gokai silver one.

8960427
So you won't continue until having another crossover?

Comment posted by Kye Belmont deleted Jun 1st, 2018

8960431
Well even then, I doubt it my enthusiasm for this fic died after all the negativey it might get a relook after my other eight fics I'm doing have finished.

please continue I love this

the fuck is going on?

Login or register to comment