• Published 28th Jun 2016
  • 12,579 Views, 334 Comments

Shining's Flurry - headless_rainbow



Shining gets tired of dealing with Cadence and Flurry Heart and decides fatherhood isn't for him. Rape and murder ensue.

Comments ( 86 )

So are the other 5 just dead from suffocation?

Shining gets tired of dealing with Cadence and Flurry Heart and decides fatherhood isn't for him. Rape and murder ensue.

s2.quickmeme.com/img/59/59ae035732c9f8a13cfb70d5cdfde659c99f2009c912d719e4242393c6146cb2.jpg

7435961 No, because magic. I imagine it's like being held in a state of continuous agony where you can't breath, but you can't die from it either, a living Hell. What fun! :raritycry:

7436027 Not inaccurate. this story escalates more quickly than any of my other multi-chapter works. Not just for Shining, but his whole kingdom seemed to get used to having a rotting corpse for a princess and subjugating females pretty quickly. Also I don't think females as a whole are subjugated in any of the others. In Celestia's Relaxing Vacation they do the opposite, though it takes them like sixty chapters to do it, when Celestia's small council decides males can easily be replaced with females taking futa potions.

7436342 I want to see an entire gore fic written in prose.

7436829

Technically it is solid state suspended animation.

It means that they are locked on a specific point that they cannot stop looking if their eyes are open and nor can they see in the middle of a blink but yes.

Pure agony when you would feel like you are suffocating but cannot take a single breath or even close your eyes or stop listening to the torture going on in front of you.

It allows madness and eternal suffering to begin in earnest and is Ilos' favourite method of breaking the will and mind of His victims and worshipers to be completely subservient to Him.

7436979
7436168

...or maybe we're all looking into this way too much

7436979 Magic does whatever you want it to do.

7437127 Never!

7438168

But there must be rules, otherwise a powerful mage could just take over the world by slaying his opponents in their sleep from miles away.

7438168

I noticed the change in the warning by the way, you have a lot of rape there.

7438285 It is the mysterious power source known as 'plot physics' that controls it, obviously.

As you already have rest of main 6 in crystals how about fucking one of them while she is frozen (partially or whole- expectation for the holes) and then breaking her into pieces like stone/glass statue? Maybe with only the head defrozen so she can scream and cry?!

I think I'm gonna be sick:pinkiesick:

7459646 You only think you're gonna be sick? :pinkiehappy:

7460487 More than that... I think I might die of disgust...

7460711 I'll send an apology cake to your family then.

7462407 Your intricate and well-thought reply has truly moved me. Thanks to your comment I will now give up writing horrible stories forever. It's a good thing you took the time to reply three times to a story you have no interest in; surely there was no better way to spend your time, since comments on Internet forums always succeed in actually changing someone's mind.

beautifully done as all ways

Any plans for next chapter? :3

7536972

I don't think they'll be a next time.

i dare headless_rainbow to make something more fucked up than this:pinkiecrazy:

7674285 Seriously, I could practically write a whole fic based on that comment. :rainbowderp:

7400863 I bucking love it!! If not for this story I could not have gotten mine approved!!! Plus you would like it less then this one LOL.

7347510 I'm curious to know if there is an age limit to how young a character in a sex story could be. Cause you know, there is a fine line between young sexual activity and pedophillia.

Morally objectionable stories are not necessarily against the rules. This story here follows all story submission guidelines; it's just written to be excessively graphic for shock.
Just because you don't like something, even if almost everyone dislikes something, doesn't make it against the rules. This site exists as a portal for everyone to post anything that follows our story submission guidelines. Removing stories for moral reasons sets a terrible precedent.

dere for those who are looking 4 it

7832053 It is! Fathers should always know how to enjoy what they made with what made it with. :rainbowkiss:

7855484 Yes, I'm sure if she killed him for this, her methods would be very in-theme with the other chapters. :rainbowkiss:

7870240 This story got hit hard because unlike a lot of my stories, it didn't start softer and ramp up. It just hit them in the face with foal rape and murder as soon as it started. White knights started reporting it, until the admin finally posted in the comments to tell them to shut up. It was pretty hilarious.
As far as plot goes, I do like to include it when I can. The multi-chapter ones I do almost always have some kind of a plot, though with this one I'm not sure what kind of plot it will have at the end due to me being more of an editor for it.

7871901 I don't think it's nice to call Jesus a shitpost.

7872154 I'm an uncultured swine when it comes to music.

Are you still writing chapters for this story?

8056145
I only co-write this story with rightbehind; he writes the chapter and then I do editing. Unfortunately that means there won't be any more chapters until they give me something to edit.

Sir, you are the most contervesial thing than Cattle Decapitacion videoclips, I write dark things, but this is pushing the limits of shock,,,

Goregrind album covers are happy things compared to this... I'm not saying that I like it. I didn't like it! But here's my opinion: shock acts in every type of art are very hated and polemic you know? Rammstein, Slipknot, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Every goregrind band, Cattle Decapitacion, Silencer, Mayhem and a lot of DSBM/Black Metal acts in music. Marcel Duchamp, Piero Manzoni, Judy Chicago, Rick Gibson, Gottfried Helnwein, Chris Ofili in visual art (painting, scuplture). Andres Serrano, Sruli Recht, Hermann Nitsch, Chris Burden, Zhang Huan, Marco Evaristti, Mark McGowan in cinema, documentary, photography and theatre. Also in comedy, publicity, television and of course, books.

What I can say is, I didn't like it, but like all of this artist that I knew and like some (Duchamp is good) you are trying to SHOCK people, and when people are shocked there are 2 reactions that you must wait: the first one that often happens is the hating of the art piece, went to a shocking fase to an aggressive and rebellious acts like you saw here. The 2nd is a tolerance/approval of the piece of shit art that is in cause, they will support your ideas and motivaiting you for keep writing or editing whatever you do here.
So, please, the majority of the avant-garde and shock artists normally give a fuck ignore to bad and stupid criticism, but they accept well-done critics even they are bad or no. As a harsh noise musician and from avant-garde to avant-garde artist I say that keep up the shock! :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy:

Actually, if pissed 332 people, incluing me, you can piss more :flutterrage: :flutterrage: :flutterrage: :pinkiesmile:

AGAIN FOR THE PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT I'M SAYING THAT I LIKE THIS STORY, I DIDN'T

8100003
Not a fan of death metal, so I'm afraid I didn't recognize any of those colorful band names. The only one I know is Hatebeak, because I like birds, but I don't know if that's the same genre or not.

I agree though; while it's hot, this story has too much shock and too little plot for my taste. I'm a firm believer, however, that authors should write what they want regardless of what others think. Of course, as you know, I'm not the primary author for this one; I just edited it enough to justify it being on my account since the author didn't want it on theirs. I can't imagine why they thought people would mistreat them if it was on their account.

Other than the first one I posted, which I wrote to prove to someone that Cupcakes was tame, none of my fics were written with shock value in mind. It's interesting how it never occurs to people that someone might actually write extreme stories without some nefarious intent to pollute the minds of 'decent' people. It's fine though; I understand that people have trouble comprehending the difference between not caring about angry comments and actively desiring them.

You bring up a valid point though. The people I'm writing for have painfully few authors catering to them, and those that do are usually writing to shock the people that don't like the story rather than to entertain the people that do like it, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

It'd be nice if I could have my extreme stories not appear on the front page; then I could post them to the appropriate groups so that only people looking for such things would find them. Sadly, Meeester informed me (somewhat rudely) that that can not be done.

I'm curious though; which of my stories did you like? I assume you must like one since you watched me.

8100003
That's what I think of when I read things like this. Goregrind and Pornogrind bands release shock value music that most people can't stomach.

8100178
I just watched you for be sure that you'll release like a comedy or a slice of life story that don't envolves rape or gore

8249892
Crimson Prose is now my 'not as fucked up' account. The only story there thus far is both comedic and slice of life! Still clop though; I can only do so much!

8167400
Maybe they're a masochist?

8249889
Or alternately, they release music to a very select audience. Defining it as shock value music would only make sense if it was released to places where 'normal' people that don't like it were likely to see it. Maybe I'm wrong and it is, but I've never even heard of that genre, so I assume you have to go looking for it, and people that go looking for it aren't generally shocked by it. :rainbowwild:

8250225
I get your point, and it makes sense. But, on the other hand, I first found that style of music just by perusing the new releases section at my local entertainment store. Found a band called Job for a Cowboy, which after a quick youtube search unveiled bands like Vaginal Mustard and Torn the Fuck Apart. It's like you can listen to a broader spectrum of that style of music, but sometimes you come across the very extreme stuff by chance and it takes you by surprise.

But, as you mentioned, if you go actually looking for it, then you're most likely already of fan of that kind of thing.

8250235
True, I forgot that primitive humans once bought music on physical media in stores. I'm surprised they'd carry bands that aren't even played on the radio though.

Go fuck a cactus, eat a McLobster sandwich, and get fucked! Your the reason (along with many others out there) Why people hate Bronies. So fuck you, and all pedophiles in the world.

Note: I don't know if you are a pedo or not ( I doubt you are), but seriously stop this disgusting shit, or your going to have hell to pay for.

Luna lover19 how about NO

8454606
Real worst part of this comment is that the pit fighting scene in YHaY is fairly tame both emotionally and descriptive for the subject matter

8665136
Some people have very sensitive stomachs!

8730479
Yeah I'm disappointed it ended too.

Login or register to comment