• Published 24th Jun 2016
  • 36,108 Views, 2,016 Comments

My Best Friend, Stella - Flammenwerfer



Fredrick and Stella decide to take their immeasurably strong friendship to the next level. Ultimately, they feel it would be little different than now... just more intimate. Are things really that simple?

  • ...
73
 2,016
 36,108
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 19 )

Didn't read it yet but I gotta say.
I sincerely thank you for this journey author. I wish you good luck on you endeavors.
:heart:

I knew this story had to end eventually. But it feels weird to think that after seven years of waiting, and rereading the whole story multiple times after a new chapter was published, that the conclusion has arrived and there are no planned updates for a story that I've been following since my freshman year of college. Its been one Hell of a ride, Flam. Good work.

Damn it... now I wanna know if any of it took! :twilightoops:

Talk about a bonus chapter. That definitely made up for the wait. Hopefully not the last we ever see from these 2, but completely understand it'll be a ways-off. Awesome as always Flam. 🤟 hopefully won't be forever an a day till we hear from u again.✌️

Fuck I'm going to miss these guys, what a way to end it, but bittersweet at the same time.

Like fine aged wine. The wait made it better.

Damn shame tho that the ride is over. Lewds or not, love these characters and the worldbuilding around them.

Thanks for everything Flam! :eeyup:

Now the only true chapter in their life is to make a Herd of these mares for Frederick. (Though honestly if that had or did happen he would have died an early, but honorable Death by Snu-Snu! :rainbowlaugh:)

Though truly & unfortunately all good things must come to an end. Thank you Dear Writer for these wonderful and entertaining stories of Frederick and his drop dead sexy entourage of Mares. Mayhaps in later dates we'll have some more sexy adventures of Stells for us to read in thy future?

But until then. Rest & Relax for now till it is time to pick back up onto thy work of sexy and funny MLP stories! :pinkiehappy:

you sure you didn't accidentally dump all the spice in this delicious word salad? 😈

So. . . it all ends here with this bonus chapter. For real this time, not like the epilogue, naïve as I thought.

You know what's funny? This story came out during my first class of my first semester. I was young. Foolish. Thought I knew what I was going to do with my life. And as I went to class after class, semester after semester, you kept writing and publishing updates to the story, allowing me to follow along Fred Himmelreich, Stella Sabre, and all the others -- since the days of My Best Friend, Luna, to boot.

And now here I am, commenting on the last chapter of this seven-year endeavor, right after submitting my final assignment to my final class of my final semester of college. This story perfectly encapsulated that period of my life, like two bookends -- from late-night reading sessions to incognito catching-up on the bus, even through the pandemic, all the way up to this.

I guess what I'm trying to say is. . . thank you. Thank you for writing this story, for introducing us to Fred and Stella, for all their romantic shenanigans -- from meeting Stella's family to their secret cavern in Thestralshire to the three-chapter-long bar crawl, and everything else in between -- thank you. You've done an amazing job, even if I could tell you wanted to give up the ghost right near the end, and even despite this, the end of this journey was well worth the wait for me. I hope it was also worth it for you.

Well done, mate. Well done indeed.

Also fuck you for cramming 26k words in one go.

And to all things, an ending... again. Went out with a bang and all is right with the world. Great story all together.

“Fuck… these aren’t fuckin’ fair, lass…~. The game was rigged from the goddamn start~.

Ah yes, me in WOT blitz with my camping heavies and rushing TD’s and meds while I watch my whole team getting obliterated one by one 🗿.
preview.redd.it/wpp8q77ielb61.jpg?auto=webp&s=a24abc6e09aac62b633ed0ae62b90667df2704bc

On another note, That was one helluva rollercoaster. Thank you so much for finishing this story and giving us great and unforgettable memories with them.
Hopefully, we’ll be seeing more of Fred, Stella and their daughter with their family shenanigans.
But for now, rest. You deserve it.

i.imgflip.com/4ar5x2.jpg

I could see a 2.2 where the end of the chapter is Freddie finding out he’s got 3 goals on the way

Flammen, I am begging for an extra chapter in where they're all shocked and with foals

Time for Schnee and Middy to marry, and for the two couples to start swinging.

I felt very, VERY strongly about My Best Friend, Luna, so when I saw a reimagining of it with my favorite batpony, I had to read it immediately. Somehow, through sheer force of luck, you have managed to create another story, arguably better than the original in terms of writing, humor, love, sex, and emotionally investing than last time! This is honestly the only series of stories that I have gotten really excited over before!

The first story had wonderful characters that enhanced the story, never taking away the limelight in a bad way! So diverse, so charming, and hilarious! And you, lovable bastard, just did it again tenfold! The wonderful friend group that Fredrick was able to join swimmingly (fucking love those ponies, Highground is probably my favorite of them!), the background ponies and thestrals highlighting just how much fuckery our cast is capable of, and the Sabre family! Oh my goodness, the Sabre family!:twilightblush: It's so easy to see where the hell our Stella's spunk comes from! Sveta is absolutely adorable and is the perfect sister, and Vona and Vampir make the perfect family that I wish I could marry into! The love of Vona reaching out, treating Fredrick like family right off the bat (pun intended), and filling a role that was taken away from him, it was something that happened to me a long time ago. I cried as I reminisced, reading Fred calling her mom and sharing that wonderful hug!

The love and romance is a lot different than Fred's and Luna's from the last story, and I loved it! The friendship we saw in the prequel was done really well, skipping all the shit we're used to (man goes to Equestria, meets the mane 6, we see it all the time [I'm guilty too, but my story needs to have it for the style I'm creating, but anyway]) and simply highlighting the journey they took through flashbacks. But here, we see their friendship even more than last time! Fred and Stella never stop being best friends, and seeing it blossom to adorable kissing and cuddles and love was so much better! Even the day their daughter is born, they are still the sailor-blush-worthy swearing, rambunctious bastards we love. It was done perfectly.

The sex of course, was steamy and well written, and while it wasn't as diverse as with Luna, it never felt old or boring. In fact, I found myself liking it more because of the intimacy and friendship we were exposed to much more often before hand and throughout. And (as I'm starting to suspect will be a usual things as I read more of your stories), we were given a welcome surprise threesome! One that didn't cause drama or awkwardness! Nice!

I thought previously, that no other story could really replace the void of pure joy and warmth reading Fred's and Luna's journey of love and friendship. Yet here I am again, eating my own words. I cried and laughed and grew jealous and loved with every single chapter. You were right, Flammenwerfer. I thought that no story could have resonated with me more than your My Best Friend, Luna. But I was wrong. This story was different and built upon every single aspect I've seen before, and it came out better.

Amazing. Just absolutely amazing! Even a blind man can see the passion and love for your worlds and stories, especially this one (I may or may not have saved all the art from this story!:twilightsheepish::ajsmug:). 100/10. This truly belongs in my favorites list, more so than any other story.

11629870
Christ-almighty now THIS is a hell of a compliment--getting me all red in the face, goddamn! :twilightsheepish:

Thank you SO much for your feedback, and I'm thrilled that you enjoyed all the rides thus far. I do agree that this story was probably the better of the two.

Thank you again for reading!!!

11630200
Hey man, with a story like this you better be getting a bunch more compliments like that! Sorry to fanboy over this, but I don't think I've EVER felt this connected and enjoyed a story like these two. Good on you mate!

11630482
Haha I don't mind in the slightest! I'm always thrilled when people feel, as you say, this connected to my drivel spew lmao. Thanks again, m8!

I know I'm late to the party, as the sheer length of this one was rather intimidating, but boy, was it a satisfying conclusion. I'll miss these foul mouths.

Login or register to comment