• Published 18th Jun 2012
  • 9,650 Views, 164 Comments

Clop, Clop - Gabriel LaVedier

  • ...
23
 164
 9,650
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 61 )

962532

Looks left...looks right. What others?

Bah, new chapter right as I comment. Anyway, I have a list of words to sum up how I felt about these endings.
:yay:Daaawww!
:pinkiesad2:Awww.
:rainbowlaugh:Ha!
:rainbowhuh:Porn star?
:pinkiegasp:Squee! (happy clapping)

It probably reflects on your writing that you made me enjoy with a characterization chapter in a clopfic...
tl;dr Came for clop, stayed for engaging story. :pinkiehappy:

962940

How else could one mare drain an entire dig squad dry? She's a professional. Also, I hoped you found this a fitting end to it all. And I really hope you liked the Ponylings.

962937

Don't worry. It's not as much of a shotgun wedding as you might think.

963691

Porn star is just not a word I'd previously had any iota of thought placing it near ponies.

Of course the endings were good, do you think I spend the time to type out emoticons for everything? (Phone won't let me click them.)

So ponylings are mostly changeling, but with inherited chitin and eye color? I wonder how they'd work with the unicorn mare, would they still be eggs or is that a result of the mother being a changeling and her parts suited towards egg laying and not live birth?

Oh, and before I forget, evidence! You used the word pram, and you wonder why I thought you were a Brit.

964921

That is a very good question. I'm actually thinking Ponylings are egged no matter what. Mostly because I already imagine all hippogriffs are egged, no matter the mother.

I've always just preferred "pram". It's so much classier.

A good end. A wonderful end, all around. Mari and Thunder are happy, Bad Apple's been reassured of his righteous cause, the raiding parties shall go on (with help from the Sheriff), the diamond dogs are... enjoying themselves, as are the ponies... and Joe finally asked, and got the answer he was hoping for. Wonderful, exquisite...

965249

Okay, that works for now. I quite like ascertaining the biology of things, and while a squishy reptilian egg could maybe work, an avian hard shell would probably be very painful if not a health risk.

965937

Magic medicine. And C-sections. Though Griffins aren't much bigger and it might not be a big deal (And may be easier because of the smoothness of the shell.) As a slight counterexample, look at the egg/body ratio of the Kiwi. Though there are some things that just... can't happen. Which is why mares are incredibly strongly discouraged from trying to have babies with dragons, but why dragon females can have all the stallion spooge they can handle.

966419

Yeah, I remember the dragon section of the pamphlet, which is one the reasons I wanted to figure it out.

[youtube=P3ALwKeSEYs]

Good! Very good! :trollestia:

2012913

Thank you, thank you. I'm glad I could you enjoyed it.

This is what happens when I type in "Changeling clop fimfiction"

True story

This may seem like a weird thing to ask but: Can we have a full story of Thunder Crash X Marianne

2217937

Not odd at all. It has always been my intention to create a world that is not just populated and interconnected but which makes others WANT to see more facets of it. Bad Apple started as a throwaway line until someone wanted to know more about him. Lime used to be a one-note character. Rosy and Golden were never intended to be so ubiquitous.

What part would you want to see? This shows them in two already-significant moments, while in PSAs she is shown twice. If it's a decently small story idea I could work it in between my longer stories.

2223700
All of it (The first chapter and the first part of the last chapter)
Seriously, I would really love to see this come out as a full story, rather than just a chapter + a bit of chapter story.

2223794

Oh, you mean the incarceration, their angry snarking and slow appreciation, and then the wedding, the growing of the baby and all that?

Well, I'm doing something like that in "He never had so sweet a Changeling." Vanilla and Double hate each other then they sort of get used to one another. It is ongoing but worth a read if you like Changeling stories.

2223828
I will (An Affliction of the Heart is the best romance story I have ever read)

2223867
An Affliction of the Heart
Do read. It is brilliant. And there is also Evolutionary Ideals which i'm reading.

This is the true potential of clop! I can easily say that this is the most well written clop that I have ever read!

2424709

Well thank you! I really tried my best with it.

2765884

I wouldn't necessarily say that. They are relatively non-fetishistic. Luna may or may not be fixated on impregnation with him, and she might be a personal chubby fan, as far as her own body is concerned. Bad Apple is just happy to be there and he might have a small thing for Luna's hooves. He loves her butt more, but not the aperture, the flesh mounds.

:pinkiehappy: I've been waiting ages to read about a changeling and a stallion engaging In that particular sort of outercourse. Thank you so much! Plus all that D'aaa,This is Some of the best cloping material I've ever seen.

2982493

When written just for and by me I try to make clop touching and sweet. Where possible I even try to do that with requested clop. Like the Iron Will series or "Every Spike has his day." I'm glad you liked it and especially glad you liked my first tentative foray into Changeling clop.

2984895
In the words of rarity,Like it? ..No I love it! Both of them.You hardly ever see frottage, Let alone loving gentle examples.

3162600

I hope you like it when you hit the last chapter.

I do so enjoy myself a happy ending. :trixieshiftright:

3938133

It gets a little expansion/implied explanatin in "Equestrian PSAs and Ad Spots."

4370030

Never read "Dames of the Tea Table" or any fic tagged with Luna. I will use any excuse to use English Renaissance Luna. I just love making her say things.

4507483

I actually had a rather good reason for the design. It was meant to be akin to a sphincter-like opening that I have seen in depictions of R34 insect Pokemon. But since I didn't want to have an anal implication I went with just a mirrored plus-shaped one. The four clits were to ephasize pleasure, which should be central to Changelings.

The holejob came about because of a rather infamous flash file by Tiarawhy of an anon and Chrysalis.

4531279

Are you making a gag or just think I misspelled it?

4532439

"desert" is being used in an obsolete fashion. There it means "reward" or "prize." "Just desserts" is misspelled, it should be "just deserts" or justly earned recompense. It's related to "deserve."

4532547 The problem being, it now means lots and lots of sand :twilightsheepish:

4532558

But notice, all of Luna's speech is archaic. That's her thing. Some of the comedy involves homophones and changing definitions. She's from a time when 'Cunny' was a term of endearment heard in the theater (it's a diminutive/variation of 'coney', meaning rabbit, from the Latin cuniculus.) When 'cat', 'drab' and 'aunt' all could mean 'prostitute.' And 'pale' also meant 'fence stake' (so 'impaled' could mean stabbed, fenced in or screwed, using a bawdy suggestion.)

4533562 Are you an English literature student, or do you do research specifically for your porn? :rainbowderp:

4535554

I do some research if I think I need some specifics, like the names of hoof parts, or anatomy for specific species, or even just a background detail (for a Daring Do story I looked up some Aztec gods and Nahautl etymologies.)

However, yeah, I'm a third-year English major (upper-division courses.) I just lack money for the last bits. I specialized in early 20th century pop-lit, and also enjoy Elizabethan drama.

4536309

Interspecies double penetration and testicle worship?

4536700 clopfics that make it hard to keep a straight face

4536843

Which bit made you laugh?

4536931 The general premise of double penetration by huge, hairy guys combined with impeccable manners. I think I lost it at the painted balls and the realisation that with how inflexible they are, they must have painted each other.

Other favourite bits (from other authors)
***
Rarity spoke up. “So, er, the potions make it so we can’t burn to death and regrow severed limbs? Twilight, darling... you do know what sex is, don’t you?”
***
“Count me in,” Dash said. “Fluttershy, you busy?”
She looked over to see Fluttershy wiping her chin, Applejack’s hat on her head. “Not anymore,” she said lightly.
***
“My Pinkie Sense never lies!” Pinkie retorted with a grin, running her hoof over her forehead again. “My forehead is slippery and slick, Fluttershy! And when my forehead is all slippery and slick, that means somepony's hiding a dick!”
***
“What happened to her?” Twilight asked.

Pinkie poked the quivering pile of pegasus. Rainbow twitched slightly and moaned lightly, but otherwise didn’t react. Additional jabs to her ribcage had the same quivering result.

“Pinkie, stop that,” AJ snapped. “We were doin’ the reverse whatchamacallit and she kinda fainted.” She waved a hoof at Rainbow. “She’s been layin’ there quiverin’ ever since.”

Rarity rolled her eyes. “That means you did it correctly. That’s why it’s called the reverse credit card: you check out at the end.”
***
Applejack had an altogether different experience. "Twi... why in tarnation am I suddenly gettin' the urge to... research Bulbourethral glands and the effect of fructose intake on the taste of preseminal fluid?" The simple farmfilly blinked, as surprised as everypony else to hear that particular sentence just roll off her tongue.

4536975

Those are some good lines. I remember that first one, actually.

The perfect manners part was part of both the humor and the point. In a scene that others would have written as brutish horror, I have cheerful participants. Everyone gets exactly what they want thus making this superior to the other because the aggregate happiness is higher. And yes, they painted each other. When preparing for a hot date real friends will do that. It's like shaving someone's back.

... Ok... for some reason I expected some sort of horrible dark twist in the changeling story... glad to be wrong.

I have been reading too much Franken Fran

4554942

I don't do horrible dark twists. Please see my august and esteemed friend Bronystories for that sort of thing.

4588864

Thank you for saying so. I have a lot of time invested in figuring ways to make my works touching and sweet. Thank you for confirming I could even make bureaucracy cute.

5100542

I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean.

H̴̷͓̹̰̥̰̣͉̳ͣ̿ͣͮ̓ö͓ͧ̒҉̡͖̲͈̲ͨ̎̾̿͘͘͝w̸͎̪̬͑ͤ́͗ͯ͛ ̧̩̺̟̣͖̤͚̉̂ͪ̍̈̓ͭ̌̎̌͜c̷̀ͅạ̣͇ͤͭ̓̈́͠n̫͕̤͈̺̈́͛ͦ͋ͅ ̸̬͓̫̏̅̍ͭ̓ͤͤ͏y̝̣͚͆͌ͩͣ҉̷̡̩̞̻̿̀̏̂͋͟o̴͉̻̜̅͌̍̔ͯ̏̋ͯ̇̐̍̕͟͢͝ų̛̹̺̣̩̱͚̣̈͐͊͌̊̒͛ ̱̱̙̽̒s̢̗̞̝̦̓ͨ̇͛ͣ́̕͏͖̈́̓ͫe̢̝͉̣͕̼̤ͣ̉ͧ́̋̄ę̘͓̙͂̒͘ͅ ̮̬͈͆̔̃î͇͉n̸̮͚̞̱͇͓̍̔̋ͩ̋͑͟͠ț̶͟ȏ͗̃ ̸̬̻̻̓̋̿̂ͤ͟͢ḿ̴͎͙̯̊͢y͙ ̵͈̳̩͓̃̃ͯ̉ͩ̾ͣͧ͟ey̵̸̖̻͓̼̦ͨ͂͛ͮ̍̚̚ẹ̳̺̃̄ͨ̾̓͒̇̒͒ͅs̞̫̗͕̄ͣ͠,҉̭̪͎̹̐̓͞ ̟͍̲̦̤ͤ͆̂͘l̸̢̡̥̫͔͙͈̭̞͉̬̘̟̅̊́̕͟͠ī̶̷͈͍̱̲̜̥͕̤ͫ̓̂̏̍̀̿ͩ͡k̥ͭ͗̽è̶̵̪̘͕͙̼͕͍͊ͤͬ̑̾ͮͧ͢͜ ̴̙̝͎͙̱ͮͭͥ̐͒̓ͭ͂̈́͘̚o̷̤͍ͣ́ͫͩ͗̾̑̅̄̕ͅp̗̮̮ͨ̋͒ͦ͏̵̵̤̟͓̼̯̖ͥ̃͢eͮ̔͞͏̴̸̳̪̊n̸͉̣̩̫̟̄̓̒̓ͪ͑͑́͘͡ ̶̨̘̗̪̗̱̤͕̗͐ͫ͌ͤ̄ͤ̈͆̌͢d̶̗̎o̸̵̧͔̯̻̪̠̝̐̉̒ͧ̊͗ͪͭ̐̚ö̗̘̳͍̝͕͓̒̕͡ŕ̗̪̣ͣ͋ͦ̚̚̕͟š̸̡̟͈̏͆͑͝
̷̡̡̛̹̱͎̝̠̹̱̀ͦͥ̉͡
ͬͧͣ̈Ļ͚͉e̖̜̠͎̣ͩ̽͌͊ͦ͏ͣa͈̯͌̽d̷̞̘͖̥͌̈́͆̀̍ͪ͗ͬͭ͏̓i̶̳̲͙͍̙̻͗̄͆͐̇̂̈́̈̅ͪ̀̄n̢ͭg̞͓̳̫̠͕͔͎̻̝͖͇̍̂̔͐ͮ͘̚ͅ ̛̛̳ͯͧͅͅ҉̨̈́ͥͅy̢̮̮ͩ̏͜͞o̵ͭ̒u̸̟̪̖͈̥͗̊̓̈̒͂̿ͣ͑͊ͤ ̼̼̲̗͛͛ḑ͍̝̠͈̯̹̲͒̽ͬ͘o͇͒ẉ̧̧̧͉̻̰͉̝̫̲̝ͧ̃̊̈́̐͐ͅņ̼̲͈̬ͥ̅̂̒̌ͯ͗ͭ̈ ̷̭͚̬͇̖͋̌͗̐ͬ̀̓̽͘͜͝ͅi̛̖̻̦̗̲̦ͮ̑̿͌̀̇ͣn͓̜͚̉̃̾͌̆ͯͯ̕̚͜t̢̰̩̀͝o̷̭̺͕͎͕̍ͨͪ̆̐͋͐̅ͥ̓͑ ̹̫̭ͩ̂͂̈̈̍̔̇ͯ̑̇ͥ͂̚m͒̆y̸̸̞̞̟̻̞͑́ͨ́͗́ͭ̏ ̷̺̫̤͈̞̹̱̆̀ͨͬ̏̅̏ͬ̚c̸̰͙̫̞̙̻ͦͪ͛̀͂͊̚o͖ͩ̎͢ŕ͞e̸̙̦͎̗̱̹̭̐͑͂͗̈́́̇̍͌͂̚͜
̴̥̗͓̺̰̅ͨ̅ͦ͊̍͢
W͡h̡̺̗̝͔̦̱̃̃̍͐͂͠ͅę̪re̡͒̆̇͆̊͑͞͠ ̶̱̹̟̝͖̪̯͔̆͂͊ͮ͋҉̨ͯ͂I̵͓̯̲͓̻ͥ̆ͧ̓̏̕'̢̢͓̯̱̽͐ͧͧ̽͊v̙̬͖̳͐ͧͨ̒͂̀ͭͯ͝e̷͈̅́̀͘ ̵͈ͫ̏̌ͤbẻ͔͖̹̻̭͖͙̔͌̚͝͡c̦̰͙͓͓̜̽͛̃̊ͫ͆̓ͪ̕͞͠ͅͅoͯ͒m͑̚e̛̋̂ͨ̋̍͞͡ ̸̸̷̨̤̰́́͐̔̂ͮ͟ş̸̜͇̫͈̟̻̯ͣͧ͑̓͒̌͛̒ͅͅo҉̭͘͏̭̮̠̘̬̀ͤ́̍̿̈́̎͘͟͟͡ ̶̨͉͙ͨ̉n̸̵̨̻̣̥͕̾̈̔̎̚͠u̢̝͓̥̲ͤ̏̆ͩ̾̑̕͘m̏bͩ, ̸̢̖͇̠̭̙͖̅̑̅̂̎̀͊ͯ͘͠w̓ì̈ͮ͏̵̡̖̗̙̫̟ͫͣ̀͛ͭ̀̂t̢ͩḩ̸͏̳͙͍͙̖̊̔́̆́͒̕͞o̹̝̱̘̒̓ͦ̉̃́ͤ̀̑ͅu̥͉͍t̸̝̫ͫͥ͂́ͧ͘ ̛̪̕a̶̧̘̝̘ͭͮ͛ͯ̀̏̄ͩ͑͟ ̷͙̮̳ͭ̌ͥs̻͈̆͛̏ͪ̀o̡ṵ͚͈̍҉̶̛̹̖̙̮̠̪̇̔ͥ̒͌l̢͇͊͜͜
̡̢̦̱̝̫̱͔̌ͯ̌͐̊̑̂̾͒̕͟M̢̨̭̤͖̺͓̯̲ͫ̓ͨͫ̽͐y͕̯̤͋ͤ̑̃͟͟ ̷̴̩̝̩̫͙̆̈́ͧ͑̄̅ş̡̟ͧ̕͘p̴̧̢̡̬͖̩̃ͮ̆̂̚̚͜ḯ̷͚̘ͪ̂ͥ͞r̛͕̿ĭ̬ͫͭͥt̶̫͓̒͊ͩ'͎͍͓ͮ̓̊͐̕s̷̬ͪͩ̍́ ̰̙͔̂̆̕͡s̯͏̨̝̲̥ͧͩ͟l̘͔ͪͥ́͠e̝̺e̺͓͒ͥ̋̉̆͑͝҉̵̛̼̗̎͝p̲̌͂̕i̠͋ͮ͛́ͫ͑͗͝͡n̡̳̦͘͝g̷̡͙̞̟͚͕̯̀̊̌̑ͪͩ͢͏͙̘̀̆ ̧̯̰̿͛s̺̺̠͚̜̖ͯͨ́̀̏͛ͭ̕o̎̚͟͏͓͑̐̎҉̺̣̟̎̅͘͝͠m̷̡̯̪͊̔ͪ̂͆̚ȩ̤̪̦̍ͪ̕ẇ̸̡͙͚̯̦͖̫̋ͫ̍̀̂ͅh̰̐ͪ͏̶̧͈ͣͧ̚͘e͈̱̠͉̗̾́́ͬ̊ͮͦ͠͞r͒ͧ̋ͦ͞ȩ̼̘̟̗͈̤̎̐ͣ̾ͤ͡ ̶̨͇͇̘̝͇̗͇̜ͦ͛̃͊̋̒͜͟c̰͋̈́ͣͤͅo̮̱͖̜ͭͥ̄ͩ͘͜͡͞͏̢̼̅͒̅̕l̩̬̜͕͍̬̓͂͜͞d̛̤̮̳̭͕͖̊́͒̒̏͊͜
͕̲̎͆͘
̗͚͖̫̼̙́ͧͧͯ͢U̸̪̭͇̫̥͉̿͆ͭ̽̄̓́ͧ̑͠ń̡͈͇̳͕̇ͧ̓͑ͭ͊̏͝t̨̲͕̥͍̮ͤ͐ͣ͒ͩ̃҉̚i̶̢̫̙̭̠̱͗̊̌̌ͅl͕͉ͪ͡ ̵̧̠̝̘̣̞̬ͩ͗ͦ̇ͪ͘͠y̮̘̝̘͕̜̼̫̌ͬ̓͒̉̐ͣ̋͜͝o̶̧̨̭ͩ̍ͤ̉̑̆͗̀u̸̹̘͎̞̬̙ͬ̾́ͬ̀̓ͤ͘ ̅͑ͣf͓̘̀̾į̲͈͎̻͍̳̍͆ͩͦ͘̚͢͏̿̌n̢͓̙ͧ̈́ͤ̂͒͆̍d̷̡͇͖̙̺̹̤ͯͧ̓͛͂̀̓ͮ҉ ̛̗̫̈́̀ͩ͘iͮt̷̢͎̫͉̆ͦ̒ͩ̃̃͊͘ ̨̥̩͐́ͣ͢͏̸̴̶̢̯̟ͤ̓͂t̸̹̊̚he̲̪̬ͫ̏ͤ̀͑ͥ͢r̴̻̹̙̬̐̅̎̈̄ͪ͂ͩ̏͌̕ĕ̴̺̳̫͈̥̍̄ͭͩ̑̽͊̚͘͘ͅ ̢͍̮͆̉̋ͪ̈̀͠͝ą̢̡̬̻̲̈́̏ͦͫ͗̽̔͢͜ͅn̗̥ͬ̒̓ͪ̈̊̈̕d̢̠̲̲̏ͣ͢͞ ̷̣̍̇ļ̴͖̄͐e̴̛̹̪͕͚͇͇͍̍̈̅̋̉̄ͭ̓̀̉̀a̶͎͙̱̞̣͖͓͒̑̒ͨ͆̅ͯͤ́̑̊̆d̻̱͎̻̐ͨ̄ ͓͏͙͈i̴͊͢ţ̺̲̻̑ͦ̒ͣ͂͟͢͞͞ ͚̦̺͝͠bͣ̇̾͒ͮ͠͞a̯͖ͣ͡c̯̞̠̘̽͌k͖̼̬̦̾̍́̿̿̾ͮ̓͝͠ h̛̺̝͉̯͓͙̃ͮ̉͒̏ͪͬͦ̊̚ͅǭ̲̮̱̳̌͢͢m̴̬̮̬͙ͭͭ̌̊͏ę̞̻̜͕́͂ͭͯ̂̍̽͌͢͠
̴͖͛ͫ̃̄̄͘͘
̟̅҉̓̓̂ͪͅ
̠̲͕͗̒̏̓W̷̵̵̻̫̲̟͕̆̐̄ͧ̄ͫ̓̍ͮ͟͡ͅa̡̤̣̐̇͋͋̈ķ̥͈̗͙͂͐̈ͯ̋̊ë̢̺̮͍͂̽ͤ̌̓̈́ͫ̔ m̵̤̯̫̤̘̺̏̊́̚e̛͎̹̰ͯ͂ͥ u͇̣̬̥̥̞̺̰ͤ̿ͬ̂̃͑̇̒͢͟p̺͇͔͇̿͊ͯ̀̓͢͟͟͠,̡ ̖̜͚̝͕͙̟͖̀̍ͯ̽ͩͫͫ̒ͪ̕͘wak̤͉͍̠̪̟͉ͫͭ̿͜͠ě̚ ̧̣̝̳͕͔̤̍ͧ͒̄͆̆̔̓̈̍̍m̛̛̮̬̓͐̉̏ͦ͘e̸̸̢̱̥̘͌ͫ͂̏̒̽̈́͝͞͠ ̴̧̙̤̜͚̫̺̣͂ͩ̑́̃̓͝ȕ̀͜͏̟̠̘̬̭ͪͪ̄̇̐͘p̨̨̝͚̩̹̗͍͎̻͇̎̐ͯ͋̒̍̓ ̦̼̻͇͖̖̓̐́̒ͮ̑҉̄̿͆̾ͪ͞͞ḭ̗͊͛̽ń̢̬̬̩͚̣̼̪ͫ̽͑ͦ̎ͨ͝s̢̧͇͍̩̱̪̞̀͐ͪ̆̅̄͌͐̕i̛̲̓̏͜d͙͎̿ͫ̍́͐͟e̵̼̥̫ͧͥ͠҉̢̬̜̝̠̥̟͚͈̓͐̕ ̢͙̌ͬͭͫ̀ͦ͒I̗͐́҉̺ ̨̪̱͇̲̑̌ͯ́̃͐͒cä̸̱̣ͥn̸̞͓̋ͪ̉͆ͬ͟'̦t ̷̌͞w̸̵̙̩̬̙̥ͯͤ̇̍͌̚̕͜͢͞a̎͢k̦͟e͇̱̘̖͉ͧ̇ͭ̽̒ͥ̎̈͆́̚ͅ ͈̜̝̦̉̎̀u̩̝̻͎͗ͨ̾̍p̷͊ͯ͏̸ͣ,̡͙͉̪̪͊ͤ͛̑́͋̈́̊ͫ̓͆̚͢
̸͊͊ͧ̈̕
̸̬̟̱̙͊̀ͣͧ͗ͦ̀̏̄̎̔ͣ͊̊͆W̘̟̬͍̐̇ak̷͖͐ͥͧ͆͊͒ͧͮ͏̪̱̫̌́ẹ̴̡͉̖͎̋͂ͪ̾ͪͬ͒̋̍ ̘͉̈́͐͊͜͜ͅ͏̮̊͘҉͉̩̃m̗̱̮̜̄̊͗́̃ͬ̍ͣ̅͋̂̚e̷̴̺͓̠͙̔ͬ̊̑̔ͪ̿̀̀̀ͦ̀͘̚ ̨̂͠ụ͉͇̗̘ͫ̋̀̓ͧͮpͅ ̢̲̦͎̋̌ͣì̹̖̦̔̇̅ͨ̌͑̆͢҉̵͑̇͘n̵̼͙̰̫̭ͭ̽̈́ͥ͘͏͙̹̄̕͡ś̼̣̦̼ͣ̐̓̌͆ȋ̸̴̡̻̜̼̮̰̦ͭ̎͗ͯ́̈́͞d͓̗̳͍͉͋́́̀ͫͬ̚͟͠e̛͍̬̖̘̮͈̯͊̒̍̇̀ͭ̽͢,̯̣̱̜̪̤̰̊ͭͥ̿͘͘ ̳͙͠s̆ͬ̚à̷̡̲̜͕ͩ̄̋ͦ̅̎̏̊̚̚͞ͅv̝ͭͩͦͥ̇͞ͅe̸͉͙̠͗̍͐ͭ̉͟͏ ̧̡̦͓̝̳́̓̂̓̕ͅm̷̶̷̯͚̖̹͕̎̎͆ͨͩ̄̕e̢̛̛̥̦̬̗̅̽̄̇ͥ͌͢͠,͙̱̜̀̾̓̀̐
̣̘̋́͊̔̈ͯ͜͟
̨ͯ̿͝Ç̗ͩa̯̝͖͚͖̾̿͛̆̃͡҉͍̻̗ͩ̀ͦͥ͠l͓l̷̳̬͚̖̝͔͈͖̆ͦ͗͌̇ͦ̆̈́̕ ͓̖͔̃̔̆̓͘m͋͛y̼͔̽͐͐̀ͤ̿ ̴̡̨̗̦̣̜̱̣͔͙̲ͫ̃̾͆̌͟ͅn͕͈̲̱̟͎ͯ͌̀͜ą̶̹̙̹̩̳͉͚̂́ͩ̐͟͞͝m͛́e̯̐ͩ ̺̼̗̲̀̌͛̊ͯͯ̀͋̌̐ͮͧ̕͏ą̗̹̣̒̃̄n̳̆͆d ̢ͫ̈š̨̛̯͈̦̠͓̯ͥ͂̾̂̀̈ͣ͗ͣ͟͟ǎ̸̡̪̯̺̝̿ͤͧͦ͆̓ͯͮ̚͝͞ͅv̡̥̼͔͗͡͝͞͠e̱̣̦̾̕ ̦̣̙͔͇ͥ̿̂̊̕m̛̺̘̖̯̘̹̺̩̟ͣ̔̐e̛͉̦͚̫͋ͧ͆̽̒́̃̓͛͘ͅ ̴̝̯̅̀̈́ͅf̫͈r̸̢͍̲̙̯̘ͩ̍̏ͬͧ̌͊̉ͮ͌ͤ͞ͅo̺͔̳ͫ̓͆m̶̶̨̳̤͈̙͋́̋̇̒̀ͤ̕̚͡ ̷̡͙͈̗̊̀͌͊̐̊͢͜ͅt̡͈̠͎̱̹̯͌͛ͩ͑ͬ͐̀ͨ͑̔̚̚h̸͕͉͈̠̹̐ͦ̋̐͑ͥͤ͗͒̂e̢̨̨̥̘̥̾̐́͊̋͡ ̻ͤ̄̒̚͡d̵ȃ̷̛͎͙̫̻̖̰̞̄̉̌r̗ͯ̒̉͝k̢̓̌̉̿,ͨ̐̚͏͇̻̣͎̝͎̹̝͊ͫ̂̔̓͠ ̵̲̝̲̞̯̰͎̗̔ͧ͒́͘̕͡͝w̗̲̬̭ͨ͋̔̂a̷̵̘̤̐̽͊̍ͫ̔͛̍̔̈́͝ͅ҉̡̤͞k̶̡̝͔̜̻͕̇̀ͦ̉̑̚͜e̯ͭ ̶̶̴ͬ̃m̨̼̘̬ͣ͘͜͝e̵̶̺͙̥̣̤̦͓ͫ̉͆́̾͢͝ͅ ̶̈́ṳ̰̤̺̦̓̋̎ͭͩp̟̼̮̎ͨ͘͏̤̼̐
̷̡͈̥̝͗̔͂ͣ͆̀̆ͭ͢͢
̖̈̃͏̫͈B̡̬͚͙̰͈͆́ͤ̌̂ͅ҉͋͗̍͞id̛̠͎ͪ̓͟͡ ̸̭̯̫̳̼̪̰̬̣̤͌̔́̉͢͞m͐ͮÿ̴̯ͥ̔ ̖̠̑̀̚b̶̨̺̖̱͙͍̐̇̌͂̒̌͂̈́̍̇̒̀l̛ͫͮͣō̧̠͋͐҉̵̜͔̫ͤͫ̽̈́͗̋͌͢o̵̶͙̼͍̠͖̜̣͂͆́͢d̏͂ͅ ͕̖̘̭͑̄͌̚̕t̲͌͏̤͖̠͈̜͋̍̒̒͗ͪ̆̿o͈̝͍͉̲ͧ̐̿͂̂͏̸̷̹̱̘ͨ̌͞ ̸͛̈́́͆̎ͣ͋r̴̨͎̙̭̞̝̫̺͆̏̈̅́̅ͫͮ̄͝͝uͭ͋҉̵̣̜̲͋́҉̢̗̋n̿̉,ͣ͞ ͚̆İ̪͉̜̙̈ͣ ̷̛̼͋ͨç̵̳͍̬̗͋̾̄̈ͯ̀a̦̥̒ͤ̃ͅn̦̾'͓͐͑҉̠̓́ͥͬ͠͞t̰̥̱̰͔ͤ̔̚͜͝ ̸̸̸̢̖̳̯͈͋ͮ͒̿w̶͖â̡̻̹̗͓̗͎̦̑͂̎̂͛ͦ̋̀͗ͤ͡k̢̛̥̮̭̖͔̹̀̽̔̔ͣ́͊͗̉̑ȇ̞̠̣͉̳̉ͦ̀ͥ͌̔͜ ̨̤̱͇̲̳̂́up̴̵͓͇̟ͥ̍͊͢
͏̴̺̩͖̝̱̰̦ͦ͐̍̒̕
̧͖̱̦̖͉̓̄ͫͣ͟͡B̰̥̭̘ͩ̆̉̏̈̚͜͠ͅe̗͔͌͝foͥr̨̗̙͈̻̼̣̾̊̈́͂̈̀͛͒ͧ̌̔͟͟e̵͚̎ ͖̰͔̟̫͑̂̑̓̈́̒̐͆̓̍̄͘͡ͅͅI ̡̫̥̗̬ͬͮͥ̽̑̋c͈̰̲̹̬̩͕̮͍͚ͤ͑͊͒̚͞o̸̡̡̜̲̜͓̬̪ͣ̌͊̊͒̀͋͆͟ͅm̫̓̽͝e̙̙̞ͣ̌͋͝ ̹̥̱̱̰̤̟̣͉̈́̀́ͪͤ̈̏͒̃͝ͅủ̙͈̃ñ͙d͟o̦n̺̝̐̾̋̍̎e̷̛̪͈̥̳̯̋̍̍̈́̊͝,̧̣͓̘͕̋̓̽̓̽͟ ̶̥͎̳̌́͗̊̎͡s͙̮͛́ͯ͒̆̇̚a̸̢̧̟̺̝̓ͤͩ̐͆̾͠͠v̞̳ͅḙ̛̌ͫ͌ͬͫ͊͢ ̯̀̉̌̐̀͢҉̵̺͕̓m̸̰̞̫͙͒̈́̉ͦ͌̑͋̊͞ē̸̬̝͖̹ͭͧ̀̕̚
̡̛̹̰̱͚̲ͤ́ͪͤ̃̎̒̓̚
͉̙̖͐ͬ̃̄̅ͩͥ̀ͨ͟͜S͚̖ͣą̣̞͉ͨ̆̎͛v̷̡̼͍͎̬́̀̾ͨ̀ͦ̋̐͟͢͞e̢̛̦̼͔̝̟̘̞̜̅͑͂͂͝ ̱̫͎̥ͭ̈͌̄ͧ̒̿͋̈͜m̵̨̠̰̰̱̮ͯͤ̃e̡͇̣ͨ͟ ̣͓͈̰̔̾͋̿̅f̹̰͎͊̂͂ͅr̸̴̢̨͖̪̟ͮ̈́̿̾̽̿̓̃̈́̀ͬ̕o̵̲͔̩̮͔̖ͩͤͧͧ̓̅ͫ̉́̑̚̚m̵̶̩̘̭̭͇͕̣̑̽̍̉͛̏̆͢͟ ̴̡̤̳̞̦̙̗ͨͪ͐ͥ̀͂ͭ͢͟t̛͖̲̬ͧ̽̒͗̈͘͢ͅh̺͋ͬȩ̵̡̮̖̫͇̰̙͎ͥ͐͋͌ͯ͒͊̏͘͘ ́ń͕̍̕̚͏̴̯̭̥̄͘o̴̳͉ͩ̓͋̊̄̕͟͢t̲̮̝̰̓̈́͏̴̫̝̼̔͌̐ͩ̑̄̚͘͡h͚̬̫̊ͤi̼̣̼̗̙̳̹͗̋ͪ̃͐̋ͥ͘͞ng ̴̱̜̱̮̦̦ͦ̓̆̔̽̓ͥ̈́̽ͯ͋͜Ȋ̜'̜̲͕̺̖͍͕̇̄̍̑̽̏ͩ̚v̷̸̙̗̩̗̩ͪͣ͆͊̋̈̒ͯe̠͓͒́͊̇͛ ͔͍ͯ̽b̢̠̱̔ͩ̈̇e̸̠̹̘̼̺͓̐̿̍c̥̯̻͕͕̮̲̗͓ͭ̎͆ͤͬ̓̚̕͠o̜̜͒̎͜m̢̧̢̮̼̖̳̤̰̝̜̱̾̇̉̃ͦ̕͘̕e̴̡̧̡̛͉̞̘ͫ̈͂̌
̵̨̱̬͈͓ͥ̀̋̉̒̓͜
̭͉͋҉̸̛̲̰̳̜̠̌͑͛̌͗͟
̵̸̨̛̦͔͔͉̠̹̟̇̆̈́͟͡
̸̧͇̹͈̱̯́ͤ̓N̷̨̠̫͈̗͕͕̝̪͒̈́̓̆ͨͯ̄̕͠o̴̧̧̝̗̪̣̙̖̎ͫ̍̊ͪ͒̈́͐̔̇͞w̜̹̝̙̼̤ͤͭ̾͒̍͋̄͒͜ ̨͓̝̥̗̣̋̐ͥ̌̏͊̈́͌ͭ͊͢ͅţ͓̟͔͎͌̈́ͯ̐͐̑͊̍̅̕͡͠ͅh̭͍͈̒ͮ̂̍̌͘͠a̧͚̭̯̝̠͋ͨ̉͡t̵̙̜̼̜͛̒̀́͘͠ ͔ͭ̏I̧̛̮͋ͥ̊͋͆́͊͜͝͡ ̣kn̙̜̎҉̻̫̮̪̆̂̆ͬȏ͔̬̰̰ͬ̚̚͝ŵ̧̤̫̪ ̕ẁ̳̯̱̣́͑̊͊h̭̞̺̐͂̍҉̬̦͇̾̽̔̑͜á̛̹͕̼̍t͈̤ ̠̪̼̳̌ͪ̅I̬͚ͪ̿̎̄'̣̄ͦͮ̕҉̙̳͘m̸̷̴̭̳̆̑̽ ̸̴̛͕̻̝̱͈̒̑̓̀̄̾͛̕͟͡w̢͍̜͒͊̐͛ͤ́͛̔̍̿ͯͨ͘͢i̧͕̯͇ͭͫ͝t̤̝͚͆͐h̟͔̥͚̤̟ͦ͋͘ǫ̴̼̯ͧ͢ų̵̦̈̌̑ͭ͑t
͓̺̟͇̙ͥ̎͑ͨͨ͢
̦ͦ̂ͯY̡̛͇ͥ̒ͭ͂͜o͖̟̍ụ̝͇̃͒ ̞̣̜̖̎̆̊̂̚ͅ҉͕c̴̗ͥ̾ͦ̀͋ͯ̊͘̚a̴̙̲͓̲̱͍̫͉ͣ̌͆̈́͛͛ṅ̴͓̯̱̖͕̗̙̏̂́̾́ͣ͘'̣͕̘̣̦͈͆̍ͦͧ̾̀ͭ̽̆̀̋̔͠t̷̶͇̝̳̙̱̔̏̓͒ ̩͍̣̤̐ǰ̢̛͍͕̩͔͔ͪͣͤ̎ͫ͟u̎s̶̖͓͑͌͏̟͙ͨ͋͏҉ͭt̯̎̇҉̨̛̠̼̃ͮ͐͜ͅ ļ̶̴̲̤̝̯̝͈͓͈̪̗̞͐ͫͪ͗e͙͍͜ą̦̠̆͐̎̅̍ͫ͊͟͢҉̙v͢e͏̣͍ͨ͛ͪ ̾҉̝̦̝̥͍ͣ̾ͣ̕͢m̢͆̄ë͈̳̯́ͧ̂
̸͔͍̓́͂͘͡
̸̢͖͉͎͕̥̎̌ͮ͛ͧ͊͊̃̈́ͪ̌ͥḄ̹̱̫͈̂̿̐̄͊r̛̮̰͉͉͉͗̏̈͌͛͝ȩ̲̮̗̼̰̞̰̉̾͞ąͨt̥͎̤͌̀ͯ͋̀̀͌ͣͭ͐͜ͅh̳̖̖̓ͣę͓̦͙̺͛̅ͦͤ͌͢͜͡ͅ ̗͖͔͈ͧĩ̶͚̬̯ͩ̍͘͜͜͝n͔͙ͣ̃́ţ̊̉o͖̰̾ͦ͋̅̎̾̏ͅͅ҉̧̯̣͋̒̃̉ ̶̷̢̡̹̱̺̄ͯ́̇ͣ́ͯ͜͢͝m̖̫̻̹̻͚ͧ̎̑̎̾̀ͭ̚͝e̲ ̶̻̠͚͕̙̳́̽͑ͪ̾̃̊̚͜á̻̤̌ͪ̀n̛̪̜̞̮̬d̽ͦ͝ ̴̧̡̠̬͍̫͌̋́̔̇͗͛ͮ̄ͨ̚̚m̱͍̖̘̩̋ͫͥ̇̔͟ą̭̟̤̯ͪ̃̃́͊͗ͫ͘͘͝ḳ̛̖͓̘̙̤̈́̏̀e̡̫͈̟̗͕̻̞̱͆̈́̆̄͗ͩ̇̊̕͜ ̴̷̨̰̬͉̺͍ͬ̃͋͐̈ͫm̸̑è̘͕̱͕̫̂̑́́ r̥̾͛ͮ̔̆̉ͭ͢e̦͉͍͇̹ͮ̈ͦ̿ͭ̔͛ͨ̚al̗͍̙̳͍͂̽ͪ̎̐̈̍̔ͭ,̡̞͖̓͆̂̿͘҉ ̷̫̻̩͍̝͕͕̝̗̂ͪͯb̺͇̔͡r̩͇̭̯̂̑́ͬ̌̍̌͘̕ͅ҉͉̇ͩi̳͇̾ͨ͌͏̸̱̉҉͎̪̊͆͊̕͜͞nͩ̀ͣg̵̰͓̫͓̜̓̐̐́ ̢͔̝̩͔̈́͂ͬ̌m̷͔̝̭̣̣͕̽͌̆͝e̡̩̞̰̬̭̐́͐ͥ͟͞͝ ͒t̛̺̪͍̰͇̙̐̓̓̍ͬ̓̒ơ̖̟ͤͩͬ͒ ̧̭̻̤ͭl̷̯̬͎̪̈̅i̭̠f̛͓̮͔ͨ̓́̚͏̥̗̎̌̅e̵̦̳̗̹͉̠̐̐ͯ͢͞
̸̤̙̒́ͯ͆̓͋̈͋͘͜͢͞
̢͂͛
͔͓͈͗̆ͭͯ̄̔̓
̧̖̣̯͉̃̀̆͋ͯͥͤͣ͘͢͡ͅW̑a̗͇̙ͫk͊e̸̗̪̦̠̽̆͗̃̓̓̇͞ ̧̜͚͎͛̌m̢̡̧͈͖̙̻̗̿͛͐̅ͥ͜ͅe̲̞͔̺̖̙ͦͫ̈́ͩ͒҉̡̯ͯͨ̐̚͡ ̶̸͚̩̹͔̭̘̮̬̔̆̅͒̈́͘͟͜u̳̣͆ͣp̤̰͙̭͙͓͕ͤ̅̅,͒̍̋̕͢͠ ̼̳̭͕̤͇̩̣͉̀̽̾͢͝͡w̶̵̨͔͈̹̰͒͒ͮ̾ͮ͂ͦ̚a̸̷̢͍̱̣̲̼͉ͪ̏̐́͌̈ͭͨ̓̚k͖ẻ̈ ̴͙̘̦͙̠̊ͦ́͐ͅm̵̲͕͇̩̟̗̜̾̽ͤͣ̊͆̅ͣ̽ͅe͕̘̗̦̅́͛ ̸̷̢̲̺͍̥̳̭̟̄ͭ͋̎ͫͫ͂͌̉u̸͍p̽ ̹̪̄͋̈̄̐̅͝i̷̡͓͔̙͕̙ͬ͌͟͏̨͖̗͔̿̌̌͑n̢̡̦͍̬ͪ̍͗ͩ̿̾̽ͭ̂ͦͨs̷̡̢̙̘ͮͬ̆̇ͩͮͬ͝i͍̯͉̖͒̈ͧ̏͞d̪͌͑̽ͮͩe̲̳͗̍͂̋͆̀ͩͨͥ͘͘͢͢͝ͅ ͔̲͔̟͂͒̋I̺̝̻͚͊͊ͩ̾͡ ̱̱͙̀̑̎͑̐͋̆͠͠c̏͏̷̜͉̦̑̑ả̻̯͍̃̇̓ṋͮ̓́̇'̫̦͊҉̸̼ͥͯt̯͏̗̳̉ͨ͐̾ ͕̮̭͔̫̪̺̈̂̂́̽̊̏ẇa̡̙̋ͣͪ̀͒̕ķ̢̥͎̠̥͉ͪ̊͌ͤ͋͝e̢͍͔͈͂̆́͞ ̧̨̘̱͖̺͚̻̫̪̅̂̒ͤu̸̢̧̫͕͓̱̅̈͋͊͌́ͤ͐̆ͪ͟ͅṗ͎̰̥̞͉̊̔͗ͦ̿͗͐͘͢͢͠,̛̯͖͊̾̆͛̈̇̉͂ͥ͜
̹͙̫̜̖̪̅̔̇̇ͭ͟
̧̧̡̛͙͈̯͗ͣͩ̽̉̈̚͝W̷̭͔̦ͨ̈ͤ̾ą̵̩͉̔̀ͫ͆̔̃͒͊͆̒͢kë ̡̡̰͉̗̪̆̆͗ͧ͋̃̐͘̚m̸̙͕̬͎̙͗ͨ̂̍̅̽͆ͣ̾̈̕e͚̥ͥ̔҉̴͓̯̒̅ ͈̹ͣ̓u̦ͥ̓̒p҉̩̯̣͎̙ͣ̅̀̈́ͦ͌ ̦̲͞͏͆͞i̷̧̢͚̝̜̼͈̊͛ͣ̿̎̕͠͝ͅ͏͒ͫn̨̘̫̰̠ͮ̈́̿̍͜s̵̙̔͏͈̖̠̈́̍̔͠i̠d̈́e,̶͔̙̙̼͛̾̽̔ ͚̔s̆͊a͉̟̫̅͐̉͂v̨͕̪͈ͮͨ̐͂̕͢͝e̩ͬ ̙͓͛̉̉͆̏m̨̪̒ͅe̜̼̳̪̐ͧ͒,̷̘͍̐ͥ
̧͕͍́ͪ̏͗͑͞
̢͕̣̹̗̾͊͂̅ͦͦ̓͢ͅC̟̣̠͛̔̿͏̧a͕̳҉̡̡̄́l̟̮̬̺̐̂͗̍̆̐̈̕͡l̢̢͚͏̘͍̼̦ͨ̐ͣͦ̈́̽ͬ̓̚ ̢̇͗ͮ͟͞͏m͚̲̝̼̪̺̋̄͐͊̽y̫̋̚ ̥̜̘̖̂n̡̰͍̉̆̅͐͗ͮ̅̾͟͞a̵̸̮͙̣̞͔̗̾ͩ̎̈ͭ̚͢͝m̯̞͔̟̙̽̍͌̆ͯ̚͡͞e͏̹̠̉̂͏̟ ̖̜̺̩̞̙̬ͥ͑̀̎͊͗͌̍̉ͣͫ͝ä̶̛͎̱̦̬̻̪̟͆̈̈́̄ͩ̎ͅn̝̑̿̌d̜̮̳ͥ̓͟ ̧̙̾s̴̨̪͈̘͕̱ͮ́͆̒̊͆͢͟͞͏av͓͏̵̝̥̤̳̩̝̘̠̈́ͤ̅͊͢ę̵͎̥͎̭̝̫̹͉̔̒̈̀ͧ̃͑̄̎̕ ̨͔̼̗͍̣ͭ̎͊͠͏̵͇̓̓͠m̡̟̼̟̖̫̝̥ͣͩ͌̆̐ẹ ̵̨̳̦̜͔̟̋̎ͥͥ̓͟͢͞f͓̲̖͚̅ͩͭͦ͜͞r̬̺͞͏̵̧̻̎̐̉͟҉̱̀ͨờ̅ͨm̤̤͈͍̽ͧ̾ͭ̂̽̋̚͢ ̷̜̜̺̙̽ͩ͆͘t̲̠̤̿̑̆̔ͬ͜h̷̢̧̼̜͚͍̭͈̐́̊͛ͦ̍̄̕͘͜ͅe͝҉͉̲͚̄̒͋̕ ̴͕̬̯͙̙̄ͣͨͨ̅̃̆̍͆͝d̝̞̹͈̮͈̦̯̳̈́͗ͮ͋͌́̚͟͡ͅa̵̟̖̯̯͇͊̅̌́̓ͤŕ̷̺̠͍̝̟̳̾ͧͩ͢҉ͪk͓̪̀ͥ̒͜,̚͏̜̒ ̴̶̬͚̰͚̳̹͚̱͔̰̊ͧ͝w̢̪̺͍ͫ͂͆͜͡a̡̘̙̗͕ͦͭͫͬ̈ḳ̴̱͆ͦ̊̃̀ͪ̎e̸̶̛͇ͯ͂́͡ ̺̚m̧̘͑ͮͅe̙͈̱͈͙̣̓̀ͨ͡ ̨ͩų̧͙͈̦̦͗͛͆̓͂̍p
̀
̡̨̹̗̗̼͔̘͊ͩ͆̑̆ͦ͟͞B̵̻͉ͮ̂͏̸̸̶̝̥ͪ̑̆ͦͯͬͦi͗̀d ̛̮͇̣͕̫̣̌ͅm̌҉̬̂͗y̜̙̗͖̳̬̻͆ͬ̎ͫ͘͢͡ ̴̗̖͖̝̰̜̥͋ͬ̍ͧͭ͂̇̉͝b̳͖̺ͭ́̽͠l̘҉̺̮̺̋̔̑ͫͭ̿̆͛ͥͣ͏ͅo̪̳ͤͨ́o͍ͤͮͨ̅͛ͣ҉̲̿̈͌̚d̩̻͞ ̡͚͎̻̃̒̕̚̕͟t̼ơ̶̮̪̒̃͐͛ͧͫ̂͢͢ ͈̼̂҉̷r̶͉̰̃͋ͫ̒ũ̡͉̹̭̣̟̍̈́ͯ̇̾̇͝n̷̷̬̬͔̪͇̞̟̏̋͐̂͗ͦ̌̾͊͗̕,̻̪͚̼͐͢҉̧̬̻̪͔͕͔̺͙̲͑͞ ̰҉̡̢̳̰̬͚̼̘̣̋ͦͦ͛ͬͩͪ̉͗I̵̶̝̟͙ͧ̀͊͆ͥ̕ͅ ̷̝̋̅̇̒ͮ̔҉͈̼͒́ͯͧ̃ͩͅc̀͏͍̈́ͩ̋҉̕a̩͑̉͐͝n̷̡͈̦̹̭ͭ̉ͨ'̴̧͕̼͊͘͝t̵̛͈͓̗͍̩̲̳̜̫̘ͬ̋̾̾ͯ̐͟ ̮͐͑̄ͯ̀̏̕w̵̡͔̖̞̤ͣͯͣ̄̓̊̊̄̚͟͞a̓̍̍ͥͮk̙̼̺͐͢ȇ̜̠̉̈͡ ̸̈ͨ̕̕͜͞uͥͩ͟p̛̗̝̠ͭ̍̋̅͟
̢̧̺̭͊̆͘
͚̩͑̄̒͏̵͙̬̩̞̰̬̮̇̄̉ͬͥ̈́Ḃ̗̟̋ͫ͛͗͌ͣȩ̵̨̬̥͇̞̲͇͗̄ͬͪ͆́̆͑̾ͩ͞f̦̾ȯ͙ͫͪ̕͏͎͎҉̮̺͈͚͈͇ͯ̓̌r̵̬̙̥̽̆̆̊ͨ̎͠e̮̘̳̔ ̠͇̱̭̹̩ͫ̿ͨ̓ͥ̿ͮͪ͜I̺̗̐͞҉̶̩̪̯̫̬̓̉̂̕ ̪͍ͨͩ̏̀͜͠c̡̨̢̮̰ͬ͗̓͗ͅọ͚̈̃ͨ̌m̑e͛͡ ͍͊u̧̱̥͖̞͓̎̾̒ͣ̅̀́̽̽͡n̩̰ͭ͑̍͊̽͠͠͝͝͠d̰̰̯̣̫͐̋͢o̵̧͖̠̗̹̠̲̣͔̫̼͛̽ͤ̈́̔̎̕͞ñ͓̖͑͐̽͝͠e̸̢̤̭̝͓ͭ͑̌̃̾͞, ̶͈͉̐̇̐̚sa͇̻ͥ͆̑̏̕v̧̞̝̠̜̳̖̖̌ͮ̀̎é҉̧̥̪̰̞͖̪ͣͬ̾̀̀̕̕͞ͅ ͖ͮ̓m͉̠̠̓̂e
̰̭͖̹͍̭̉ͫ̊̈̋ͧ͢͞͏̬̂
͊Ṣ̶̟͚̍͌͊͌̄̔̈́́̍̾a̧͏̱͊͐҉̵̛͈͚̺͇̾̿̑̿́͒v͌́͏͇͔͑̐e̡̓͐͌̊ ̸̶̧̞̮̬͓̭̙ͧ̃͐̔̌ͥͭ͘͝m̧̯͕̪̯̯̟̮̑͐͐ͭ̌e̸̜̬̘͍ͦͥ̔̚͢ ̠̝ͥ̓ͣ́͗f̶̧̯͇̞̻̘̯̞̔̑̿ͬ͑̑ͨ͢͜ͅr̵̖̥͗̽̀́͂ͩ́̾ò̢m̪̭̈ͨ̑͒̚͜͞ ̨͓͟҉̶̦̲̦̂̌̿̉ͣ͋͘͢͠ẗ̷̸̡̛͕̫͖͋ͪ̒̽́̿̚͞͠҉͡h̳̖̳ͬͨ͢͏͉̖ͣ̍́̃͛͘ͅ҉ͦ͆e̙̜ͪͬ̎̇̕ ̞̪̤͕̹͖̅̔ͩ̓̌̉͑͛̄̋͡͠n̥̗̍̉͊ͥ͜ơ͍̆̀th̵̡̜̑̆͌͢i̹̮͇ͩ̀̈́ͫ͞҉̳͔͆̿ͧͧ͐ͯn̹̣̟̻̏̓͘͜͠ģ̴̟̪̗̑͊̽ͫͬͮ ̶̳̝̤͙̩̱͎͖͒͗ͭͧ͋̈́̂͑͠I̷̴̢̼̬̳̩ͧͥͯ̂ͩ͊́'̣v̵̢̧̧̤̹͙͓͍̯̤̇̀ͨ͑͌ͥ͘̚e͏͇ͩ͞͠͏͕͓͍̝̩̆ͤ̚ ̵̧̹̥͙̑̇̈́ͯ͆̌b͕̗̣͒ͭ͘͞e̕͠c̤̦̠̹̤͉̋̄ö̵̱̺̮̟̘́m̶̢̟̮̰̲͎̥̣̆̀̿͐̕͟҉̺̣͗ȩ͈̣͉̪̬͇̤̦͔ͫ̀̊ͫ̀̄̀̈́
̵̵̢̲̣̲̣̗͉͆͋
̴̟̭̗̦̀͆͂ͫͫ͒̃̈́͢͠
̛̗̦̙̊ͮ͋̐́ͪ
͚̱̥̖͊͝B̧͚͕̩̬͎̣͎͐̇ͤ̉̃̕r̝͖̐͑͑ͅi̷̳̹̗̥̦͎͗̎̉̆͡ǹ̖̘͕͔͓͑̅̀͑̓̏̑͘̕͢͠g̨̝̥͍̈́ ̀mȩ̴̛̠̪̜̳̎͌̍ͤ̌ͣ͗̊̈̑ͅ ̛͈͚͔͍̩̲͉̹ͥ̃̔͌̀ͣ̎ͦ͞ẗ̸̛͖̖̝̭̞̙̹́̉̊͗̿̒o̴̴̠̪̬͖̓̇ͬ͋̕ ̢̭̰͕̜͖́̃̂ͫ̚͞͝l̤̖̜ͥ̿̕ͅi͓̲̅҉͉̞̞͇ͧͭ͒͌f͎ͩ̂̔͜͜ê̴̞̞͌͗̐͗ͧͩ̓̌ͩ̚,̳͎͉̭͕̙̜̭̪͇̃̇͋ͪ̈́͞ ͒Ì̱̗̦͕̋̇͜'̢̝̟̖̲̃͂̐ͭ̆̄͗̅̈́̃̓̓̂̑͡v̶̺͇̱̗̠̫͗͛̍̎ͤ͂ę̴̵̯̝͋̔́͌͌̿̒̓̓̒̀̌͑͘ ̸̭̺̱̼͍̒͑̏̒͞͠b̹̺̌̋́͑͘͏e̡͇͔̞̳̥͉ͣ͋̈́ͮ͞҉̦͓ͬ͋ȅ͖̮̘͎̹̣̹̣ͦ̀̂ͮ̐̓͢͝ṉ̴̛̜̇͆̆ ͔̋l̲͆i̛̻̟̹̬͎̋͑ͫͥ͆ͬ̾͆v̴̫̙̪͒i̷̧̧̧̲̽̅̽̏͒͗ͦ͜͝n̷̨̪̖͉͍̗̣͚̙̻͑ͯ̎͗͞g̪̖̤̰̈́͘͜ͅ ̆͑a̸̡̫̜̳̞͚̤̱͚ͭͯ́̇ͥͪͯ̕ ̟ͤͣ͌l̴̖̙̼͕̫̺̠̯͂ͯ̽͂͊̔ͬ́i͏̒e͏̷̷̨͎͇̖̪̯̮̌ͥ̏͒̾͘͡
̢͉͙͙̜̩̮ͯ̓̌ͣ͆͆̀̑ͯ͒
̰̫̠̮̤̼̦ͧ͛̄̉̇ͯ̔ͫ͑ͯ̆͘Ț̵̥̭̊̊̓ͬ̐͗ͤ̿͋h̢̛͇̹͚̱̺̰̺̀̇͂͒̕͘̕e̼̓ͬ͐̑r͇̮̟̫̩͗ͩͯ̐e͜͏҉'͇̎̈͂̚s̴̷̵̨̥̞͆̉̏ͬ̚ ̻n̻ͩo̢̧̖͉̘̠ͮ̽̔ͬ́̊t̲̫̉ͦ̐̌h̟̞ͨ͆i̶̧̧̮̖͉ͧͦͥ̓ͤ͌͟ͅn̢̧̩̹̯̖̣̣ͨͯͦ̿ͭ̅͌͞g̡͎̯͕̠̜ͮ̓̾̕͏̴̧̥͇ͩ͆ͯ̀ͅ ̸͚̅́͑i̴̴̖͙͈̣͙̠̳͐̀̐̈́̌͐n̹͙̖͌̔ͤ͐͢͝s̬̗̰̟̄͑̐́ͥ̈̎͂͒̀ͅ҉͏̶̶̦i͆ͮ͌d͙͜͠ȩ̵̪͚̰͓̗̻̥ͥ̇̀̇͘͝,̳̳͓̖̦ͤ̃͑͗͒͒͌̌͝͡͠ ̜̝̉̓b̩̳ͨ͌ͩ̔̔̓̐͛̈́͑͜͝rͮ͏ĭ̶̷̛̫̻͎ͤ͢͡͠n̠̰͙̤̾͒̆̒͑̓͜g̷̶̬̭͚̍̑͋̄̍́̑̎ͤ̕̚͟ͅ m̌e̜̱͊͆̈́̏ ̧̨̢̘̻̫̔ͪ̈́͆ͭ͌͊͊̍ͣ̉̚͡t͍̮̜ͦ́o ̛̭̟̿l̽ï̧̡̡̟̥̇̒̕f̸͇͈̹̝̯̬̺̲̪̘̝̑͛͌e̥͍̼̯̗̳̼͖ͭ͊ͦ͑ͭ̍ͦ͘
̬̀
̛̳͖̞̰ͮͥ͠͞͠
̲͍̟͈ͭ̆҉̳̬̪́̌͠
̢͍͙̑͜F҉r̢̛̪̝̪̜ͩ̃́̓o҉̱̟͊̌͏͖́z̴͙̤̎̅̃͊̈́ͨͧe̹̤ͬn̩̱̩̥̜͂̒̍ͬ̀͊̀ͦ͟ ̜̜̟̚҉̜̜̔͡i̸͍̣ͦ̓ͬ͟͢n̛̍̓͆͝s̷̞̔̈́̽̇̍ͮ̃ͪ͟͞i̼҉̀dͩe̝̠ͧ͢͏͉̹͈ͪ͆ͮ͛̎ͯ̄͡ͅ ̶̞̳̯͏̣̺͂w̅̄̕͢ͅi̴͈̝̤͑ͯͨ̔͑̕҉̮ͣ͐̏t͚̟͔̜͇͛̄̈ͥ͂͘͝ḩ̴͇̬̝̩̫͍̖́̀ͬ̋͗ͭou̇͏͎͏̴̨̭̤̮̱̬̦̻ͤ̒̾̅͘t̃ͩͥ̍͒ ̸͚̫ͦͩ͊̓͘͘ͅy̨͕͖͖̤̠͌̍̍ͤ͝͏̶̶̛͎̲́ͧ̔ǫ̡͕̠̜͓̃͗̈́ͭ̎̈́͒̐̾ͥ͝͝u̬r̫͌͊͠ ̚҉̏ͥ͒́ͅt̸̢̧̟̜̱͈̻̼̯̺̹͎͗̽ͩͧ̏ͮ̕o̸̪̹̟̼̼ͥ͑̿̿̆ͬû̠̝ͯc̴͚̦̀͑̀͑̐ͥ͝͞h̙̮͇̽̕
͖͎̟̫͔̤ͭ̍͛́̆ͬ͝
̸̨̜͗̇ͬ͑̽ͮ̊́͡͏̭ͤͧ̐́̅Wĭ̶͚t̸̢̹̫ͦ͛ho̢̮̿͏̸̰̰̂ͨ̌̓̐̋̀ͧͬ̚u̡̜͔͈͗̾͊̆̋̄t̶̡̳̝͔̯̲̮͓̄̔͐͡͞ ̞͕͉̗̼̅͠ỳ̛̖̺̩͊ͯơ̷̝̰̥͕̹̙ͤͪ̈́͋́̔͐ͦ̈́̋͐͜u̗͍̥̰̎͑͛͆̍̿̃̉̅͐ͨ͑ͭ҉̷̗r̵̢̧̼̣̦̗͓̟̬̞̊ͭ̆ͬ̍͗̚͞ ̵̩̹̻͓ͪͬ͑ͩ̉̒ḻ̢̻̹ͣ͏̦ͥ̅̍́̌ͪo̧̤̗̰͙͑̀̕͞v̛͕̩̬ͬ̒̓ë̘͉̱̯͇̘́ͤ͢,͎͜ͅ ̨̝̫̙͍͍ͭͧ̾́͜d̸̥̗̀̈́ͦ̈̒̃͞͡҉̺̊årl̰̻̟ͦͤͧ̐͑͞i̶̛͍͍̳͔̞̼ͭ̎̾ͣ͆ͬ̕̚͢ṋ̴̷̡̖ͦ̔͐͞g̞
̛̗̌́̅ͣ̓̓̆
̺͍̀Ȏ͕̬͙̽͞nl̴̷̬͚̮̔͑ͫ͗ͨ̇͐ͫ̑ͥ̏y ͒͝y͟o̦ͮu̟̼ͮ̔ͧ͞ ̥̱̜͓͉̝̪͓̑ͣ̓͐ͣ̑̎͜å̶̻̰͓̓̈ͮ҉̶̦r̥͎̟̠̝̝̄̉ͮ͘e͏͙̬ͬͥ̿͌ͅ ̗̙̤̺̳̫̜͊̌͗ͬͣ̚͜͢͠͡ţ̡̯͚̲̮̺̩ͩ̀́ͮ̊̽͐̕͘͞ͅh̠ȩ̴̸̺ͬ ͎͖͖̄̓͟l̵͉͕̙̈́ͫ͑͛͏̘̼̖̓ͣ̚i͋͋f̴̵̡̘̳̤̼͛̃̈́ͥ̐̉̅ͬ́͟e҉̸̧̛̙̙͎̣̃̄ͩ̓͐̔̂ͯͭ ͚̜͕̲͕͉͚͍̟ͫ̍ͤ̏͊ͣ̈́͢͝ã̡̮̯͖̠̊͗̀̋͆͝m̵̨̨̛̫̞͎̆̊ͤ͑̀̌̕͘̕͜͡o̶̥̲͓ͦͦ̎̆ͦ̽͛ͭǹ̦͞g̞̖̉̿͡ ̼̯̣̏͊́ͬ͒͏͗͑ͦṯ̴̭̭͖̻̙ͩͧ͛̇̑̆̇͒͌̕ḣ̷̛̳͓̺̼̝̯͆ͩ̊͗̿̚e͏̦̤҉̶̛̻͎̩̳̖̬͓̮̘͖ͮ̓̈̀ ̸̣̪̳͉̓ͧ̋̆́̆͑͋͘͘d̛̫̟̻̱̙̟͙̰͙̈́ͭ̾̆̓̓͆͟ͅe̸͚̎̀̚͜͡͞a͚͆ͅd͙̙̹̦̠ͦͭ̊̏̃ͬ͠
̷̨͍͙ͬ͡
̣͔͈̯̳̀̎͐ͯͭͫ͝ͅ҉̖̆
̡̗̗̥̯̆̅͗̑
̴̷̢̱̞͙̬͙̰̩̂͗̐̀͘͢À̝̙͉̹̳̫̲͆ͥ͑̽̂̀̊͐̕͡ͅlͨ͆̏͋ͦ͛̑ͣ̃̚͠ḽ̮ͫͪ̈̔ ͓̟̮ͦ̌̅ͨ̾ͦ̀͋̚͏͉̀̕t̴̷̡͓̟͉͖͗ͨ̒̄ͣ̀͝h͍̙̼͋i͏s̹͖ͪ̉ ̹̫̮ͮ̐ͨ̎̈̾t͙̥̞̰̭ͫ́͗͒̈̈́i̝̭͉̠̍̽̒͠m̧͇͕̽̂̎̕e҉̴̼͇̰͙̺̂ͫ̇̿͢͞, I͎͎̤̓̇̌ͩ͆͌͢͞ ̙̜̬̔ͥ̇̅ͤ͛͐ͩ͆̎c̴̲̼͔̤͖ͮͩ̀̐͒͋̀ͣͣͤan̵̺͕̮͆̍̽ͤ͗̐̑̔ͪͯ͂͠'͏ṫ̸̛̞̤̣ͯ̊ͪ͞͏̵̮ ̷̶̡̤̘̣͍̣͍̣̦ͮͦ͌ͤ̐͗ͮḃ͖̖̌̾̐̉͌͜e̶̶̢̡͙̦̞͕͓̣͐̂̎͒͌̓̃ͮ̓͜l̨͇͉̞̪͐͊͂́̈̐ͅi̻͍̩̋ͩ̈́̀̌̑̕e̶̛̞̝̻̟͔̒̈ͣvę̼̫͊ͧ̏ ̵̧̳̠̗̏̇̎͒ͨ̉͑͋̀͑͞͝Ĭ̡̤̬̝ͪͤ̑ ̷͔̣̤̝̳͊͑̂̑̓͗̋͞c̹̭̱͆̏̉ͭ҉̶͖̪̯ͪ̏͆ͥo̭̙̬̙̜͇͗̏̏͛͢û̪̝̄͋l̸̨̘̪̠͍̹̬͉̉͑̈́̓̈̿̎ͩ͂͝d̰̐n̵͙̮͖̯̼̗̣̞̥̾̎͌̕͞͞͞'̢̧͍ͭ̉ͫͤ͋̿̀͘̚͠ţ̴̨͎̗̘̱͚ͮ͊̑̑̍́̔͛̉͘͘͡ ̴̢̫̹̾̄ͮ̄͒̓̌́ͩ̕̕ṡ̡̧̩͉̼̬̖̪̣̓͗͛̑ͯ̋͌e̛̳ͩ̈͢e
̹͖̫̲̝̆́̅
̢Ḵ̨ͧ͌͏̵̡͉̥͍͇͐̆ͮͫ̍͏̱̀ę͓̩̫̰͋ͪ́͌͘͠p͎͗̊̎̕͠t҉̴̦̩̀̉͑̈́͑̚͟ ̧̳̗̟̲ͪi̻̔͐̈ͥ͢n͇̟ͣ̑̐̽́ͯ̐͜ ̥̫t̛̩̟͔ͫͨ̒́̚͢͜͞h͡e̞̓ ̢͍͚͇̜̫͇̼ͭ̑͂ͮd͎̪̟͏̸̙̠͕̬̃̓͆̐̈̎ͥ̄͛a̰̮͂r̶̩̯̘͌͂̀̃͂̀̒̕ͅͅķ̛̬ͩͪ͟͠͏,͕͇̥̃͛̓͘ ̤̀ͧ̓̄͘b̴̷̨̙̪͈̰̆ͮ̀̾̔̓ͤ̾͡u̸̧̱̥̲͎̽̑ͩ́ͧ͞҉͖͕̀͐͘t͍ͮ̽͛̑ ͙̤̜̰́͌ͬ̓͌y̢͗͏̱̩̎̉́͊͘͟o̴ŭ̵͇̤̂̓̓ͯ̅̈̚ ͒ͮͩw̯̭̭̏̒ͧ̽̀̒̚͜ȩ̶͎̣̬͔̔ͪ̓ͮ͞ͅr͓̯͉̩̦̘̖͔̭̪̩͒̄͊̀͐̚͢͠͞e̵̪̹̤͖͛͌ͩ͒͒̔̾̏͊̆ͬ̚͜͜͢ ̢̺̜̩̝͗̐͡t̴͔ͯh͚͗͏͖̙̳̠̼ͨ̿̂ͯͯ͆ͨe̢̢͍͚̲͎̾̾ͣͫ͒̋ŗ̸͎̿̀̾͡͞e͍ͨͪ҉̢̾̾ ̵̭̹̙͓ͫ̑ͯ̔̿͐ͦ͊ï̥̗͍͉̥̊̀́ń̪̩͍̪̹̯͌ͪͩ̈͘ ̸̵̨̙̦̫̎̄͗̏̽́ͥͣ̉̚ͅf̷̨̡̝̭̮͕͚̒ͬ̏̈́͌̅́̕͞roǹ̨̰͚͍̪̭̻͙̞͑ͥ͋́ͩ̌̆ͪ̕t͘͏̼̫͇̔̀͘͝͡ ̴ͭ̐ͭ̂̀ǫ̛͔̤̰̣̹̪̞̒̌͋͡f̴̢̰̂̆ͧ͒̃͐͜ ̡m̴̨̛̲̟̘͖̳̰ͪ̃̃͑͜͞͡eͪ͏̨̞̱͌ͨ̀ͨ̈́̎̾̈́̄̚͡
͓̪̝̖̤̜̹̞̹̖̅̉̂ͮ̑͌̐͘͜͠
̴̺̻̍̓͌̋̿ͮ͊͘
̷̸̻ͩͭ͋ͩ̍̑ͥ͋͝
̓Ḯ̥̜̻̙̲͚̣̄͋ͥ͘͘'̴̧̡̹͍̥̓̿͛̕v̷̛̘̖͔̪̺̼͍̘̆ͦͨ̈́̈ͥ͜e̞͓̞̖ͥ̊̋̆̅̚͟͏̿ ̤̹̫͐̒ͤ͌̇̎͠b̶͍ͪ͂͌̿ḛ̕͏͕ȅ̸̢̔n ̷̱̱̬͇̑̀̍ͫ̔͛̒ͨͩ̀̚̕͟͜s̸̤̖̟̝̋ͮ͗̇̕͟͠l͏͙͂ͮͩͫ͘ȩ̳͍̞̪͎̰ͥ̀ͩ̀̍́͝é̶̵͙̪ͩ̅͛p̝ǐ̭̓҉̵̷̲̱̞͈̚n̢̩̜̼̼̻̯ͥͧ͛̒̀̔̂́g̦ͫͬ̔̉̋͊ͯ͢ ̶̟̌ͥ͐͛͜a̵̱̮̜̲̻̔ͨ̾̊̋͐͂ ̶̨͎̞̠̹̰̹͉̟͌͑ͫ̚͟͢͞ṱ̢̹̪ͩͦͯ҉͜҉̶͉h̳̹͓̱̲̪̝ͭ̑͒͜ō͉̖͗ͣ҉̂̅ͦú̸̧͚̱̟ͮ͛̀s̞̳͇̫̆ͣ̑ͥͮͭą̣͇̰̦ͨ̀̐̓̕̕͜n͛̔d̶͓͚͙̝̞̝̖̆̎ͦ̅͊͘͘̚ ͮͩ͞҉̶̗̠̳̳͔̗͔̼ͦͫͨ̀̈ͥ͠ÿ͎̝̙͕͊͌̅ͭ͑̚ͅͅę̙̪͈͙̫̺̥̣̳̍͌̓͆̾͡a̶̠̺̠̬̓ͣ̌̇̀͂ͭͭr̶̴̵̡̦̰͈̥̪͈̟̟̳̟̗̺̾̔͂s̞̗͌̔ͨ̾͊̑̍͒͗̔ ͕̘͇̿̎̏ͭ̀ͫ͗͟͝it̨̢̛͖̼̜ͧ̊͐̐́̓̈́ͥͅ ̟͎͎̹̉̀͌̌̌̓̆̍̎͘͡śê̪̈҉̶̶̙̚͟͞͠e̽̊̓̾̂m̢̼̹͙̠͉̜͈̱ͭ̆ͭ́̊̚͜s̴̞̏͜
̸̸̢̡͈͕̬̞̠̌̅̊ͪ͋ͧ͒̈ͮ͂͟
̵̢͖̤̳̟̯ͨ̈̊͊͐͒̑̄ͨ̏̐Ï͆'͘v̨̖ͯ̇ͯ̿̔ͤ̚e̴̶̴̡̳̺̒̋́ͣ̎̆̀̚͢ ̡̫͑͊g̸͘ȍ̰͇̋ṯ̝̬ͩ̒̎ ͈̲̓ͥ҉̀ͦt̝ͧͣ͒̒o͏̴͓̙̌ͦ̉͡ ̨̖͎͇ͩͧ̃͊̌͊́̇͆̔͆́̇̕̕͞ò̼̳̀͋͞ͅp̷̵̢̧̘̳̠̩̑̽ͤ̑̎̉ͨ͘͜͡͝ȩ̰̬͐̂̚͞n̳͚͎̫̥̬ͬ̆̃́̈ͯ̎ͮ̅ͨ̂ ̧̼̚m͚͚͎҉ͣý̝͈̪̪̿̾͒̃̚͟͠ͅ ̣͓̘̰̖̣̞̠̻́́̌ͥͨ͞ȇ̩y̫̭̱̼̋́e͙̯͒̃ͫͧ̏̿̚͟s̘͖̬̳͇͕̜ͤ͊̾̓͂̌ͮ̚͘ ̙̦̤͉̥̃̆̂ͫ͠t͍͎̻̣͐̽ͤͮͪͮͩo ̟ͬȇ̶̱҉̛̞̊͏̗̗̥̪͉̔ͫ̾ve̛̖͍̪̠̅ͥ̓̑͊ͮ͡͝͠r҉҉̸͇͍͈̾͋̑̄͝y̴̡͇̝ͫ͠ͅt̬̬͕̬̥̺̀̆͌̓ͥ̀ͦ͆ͭ̚ͅh̵̜͚̤̪̹̺͊͆̐͂͆͐̿̀͂ͮ͟͝͞į̲̈́̽҉̭͋ng̴̶̷̬̩̠͔̍̉̌ͫ͛ͦ͌
̀
̷̭̙̝̋ͮ́͡͞
̬̞͈̆̀̃ͯͪ̕͘͠͝
̷̴̵̨̜̱̦̤ͯͦͬ̋̉͞W̞ͧit̜́̓̍̓̐͠҉͋̇h͈͉̱͔͖̼̻̐̑ͤ͗͌҉̗̌̒ͣ͟o͢ṷ͖͛ͩ̎̔̿͞ṱ̫̜͔̗͓̯͔̄̒͐̎͑̀͌̃ͧ͜ ̴̻̫̘̬̫̑̌̀̃͆ͣͯ̊͑̌͜͠͞a͙̠̪̹̜̺̪̽̽͢͡ ͉̹̥̓̆̓̐̀t͑ͤ̀̕͝h̢̻̅̿͏̏͜ǫ̢̛̞̤̟̖̓͊͒ͧ͘͟͝ͅͅu͆̒͝ghͅt,͏̵̙͖̱̈́̐̽ ̞̠̻̼̙ͩ̋͜҉̏́̐̅͜͜͞w̧̗̞͊͗ͮ̾̓͘͟͡i̙ͯ̓t͇̖̐͗̋h͎͙̰̯̋̏̾̿ͫ̽͡o̰̤ͩ̀̅҉ͧ̅̒́̓͢ut͒ͨ ̼͕à̧̞̲͗̂͢͜͡ ̷̟̙̈́ͪ̀̓̅̄͟vo̟̳̅̕҉̐ͤ̿̋̚͘ì̯̘̦̙̘͙͊ͪ̈́ͮͣ̇̎̍̓͛̑c̘̻̲ͥ̓ͦ͌ẻ̡͚,̨͕ͦ͜҉ͬ̀͂̋ͪ͝҉̤͍͎̓ͯ͊ ̸̛̘̩͑̚w̶͡i̩̫̮͌̇̾̽t̼̠͌͡h̙̹̻̝͈͎͗͂̚͘͡o̩͍͎̳ͧͣͭṳ̶̡̨̖͙̄̉ͬ̋t ̶̟̜̭̲̊ͨͩ̊ͣ͛͆͗ͦ̓͒́̋͜͝ả̷͇̝͇̂͛̓̾͝ ̴͔̳̲̱̮̥̓͌̑̔́̆͜͞ş̫̬̗̙̦̬̗ͤ͑̀̈́̀o̧̡̦̦͙͇͔̠͛̃͗ͩͦ̅͞ͅu̦̠̬̰̩̹̇͒̏ͣͩ͌ͪ̚l̛̹̪̗͑̔͟
̢͎̋͛̊͞҉̼ͬ̋͏
͉̮͕̭̜̗̣͕́͗͂ͬ͊ͬ͋́̑̉͞
̲̭͇̗͂̆̎̇͟
ͧ͞Ḏ͒̏̈́̕o͏̷̧̭̼̥͙̠̳͑̅̀ͧͦͦͨ͂̓n͉̯͐͗̿̒͂'̵̨̙̺̼̺̹ͮ̃̀̀͋̈̑͠t ̛̪̹̤l͉͍̥͈̳̈́̀̈ę̧͕̠͇͚̰̹ͭ̾̓ͧ̀͛̆̊̊ͤ̊t̮̺̾͌̓̓ ̲̎ḿ̷̙̱̲͡è͇̥͚ ̴̮͕͉ͥ̽̈́ͤ͢ḑ̶̧̭̪̺̺̀̽ͧͧ̊͡i̤ͮe͎̦̼̝̥͋̏͒ͮ̔̚ ̧̞̣̘̰̖ͧͣͣ̅͒̕h̴̢̠̤̬̮͈̻̪̆̀͛ͬͮ̈́̇̔ͅe̹̞̽̄̿͝҉̲̀̐̎͡͝r̸͢͏̛̖̈ͨ͠e̢͓̥̳̙͒̎͛
̔
̙̞̳T̸̘̥̂̇͋͛͝҉͕̖͎̯͉̎ͨ͜͞h̤̿̽e͙̱̹͗ͭ͐͢͏̢̙̲̟̳̌̔͟r̵̡̟͚̖̤̹̱̼͕̎̅̒͗ͧͦ͘e͙ͪͬ̊́ͨͪ̽͜ ̫͈͍̣͈̠̹̺̎̔ͦ̈̆̀m̳͍̣͚ͫ̽̏ͦͩͥ̅͜͡ù̫̘̞̱̰͚́̐̐̌ͫ̓̊͗͌ͣ̍s̨̋̿̄̋ṭ̲̫͖̂ͯ̓̿̊ ̧̺̯̯͡b҉̱͑e̱͕̊͒͏̴͕͚̲ͭ̉̿ͧ͐ ͍s̶̤̖͒̑̀̈́̋o̷͈̥̖̟͇̝̺ͪ̐͌̎ͫ̂m͚̕ȩ͙͖͋̏̐̋͝ͅt̞͖ͨ̂̕͟͝҉̺̯͆͊̚͟͡͠h̸̹̃͛̄̃́̽͘iň̜ͭ̌҉̷̛͎̮̫̣̋͑́͊̆̊͗͒͜g ̴̧͇w̭r̵̤͉̳̮͠ỏ̞̩͎̤̀͐̒̀̐̅͡n͐g̳̜̘̝̊̽̐ͪͤ̋,̦̇͏̓ ̢̣̳̅͐b̨͇̩̪̩̟̟͆͗ͭȓ̡̨̭̜̤̻̯̲̩ͩ̈́͑́͒͑͋͜͞i̵̭̻͐̌̀ͮ̂ͭ҉̶̯̝̟ͦ̈́̏͘ng͔̪ͮ̓͂ͯ̾̍̄͘͢͠͏̖ͬ ̸͓̋́ͦ̆ͮm̀͑͡ȩ̳̩̞͗ͮ̉̽ͤͩ͝ ̹͉̬ͪ̓͒̈ͫt̳̳̩́͊͢͟ơ̶̝̯̥̥̦̳̗̘̤͖ͯͦ̈ͤ ̪̝̒͊͐̚͘ḻ̷͍̫̺̩̈́͑ͮ͝͠ͅi͉̖̤ͣͩ̏f̗̙ͮ͐̓̌e̴̡͎̗̪̣̔͌̓́͑ͪ͑̕̕
̝̪͙̌́͟͏̸̹̮̬ͯ́̂ͫ̈́͐͋̀͠
͊ͬ
̶͕̼͇̞̖̮͉̮̄͑ͩ̌͘̚
W̸̷̶͕̬̹̤͑̄͒͘͞a͇̥̣̎͑ͮ̓͊̇ͨͮ͢k̡͔̯̬̎̒̈́̏̑ͪ̌͘͞ė͓͏͖̯̘̺͚͕͎̭̗̆ͣ̑̂ͧ͜ ̡̤̝̜̰͕̙͔̮́ͫ͆ͫ̎͗̀m̡̆e̫̱͇͇̙̯̳̔̃̽̏̀̕͠ ̜̳͏u̧͚͙̮̽̋͝p̷͑͏̷̲̹̭͔̘̣̜̤ͦ͒ͨ͊̇,̙̯̰͊̏́ͮͪ ̶̗͈̯̮̮̋ͩ̾͑̕w̵ͫ̈ͪ͝ḁ̴͔̯̙͎̜̿̓͑̕k҉҉̟̓̄̊̕ḛ̪̰̻̫̾ͥ̈́̽̿ ̰͚m̨͖̍͝e̷̵̳̫̰͊̏̆͗̅̈́̔̚͞ ̔͐͡u̡̱̗̭̬̭̝̓̄ͧͤ̓́͊̅͋̑͟͠p͉͈͗͑͡͏̨̙̱ͪ̀͊͘ͅ ̸̢͖̜̠̦̭͎̟̓͒͒̆̆͋ͥ͒̚͡͠i̸̸̷͘ǹ҉̛͈̰͔͋͜s͚̊i̪ͪ̿͠͏͉͖̞̿̂̄̆͐̋̇̒̚͡͝d̡͔̜̬̥̝̳͔̊ͮͪͧ̋̉̐̓̀̏̕͞é̸̢̯̳̖ͣ̂̑̕͡͞ ̰̺̥̺̤̼̮͙̐̉ͣ̉̆͛ͭͨͬ͢͝I͍̐̈́ ͔̲͋ć̴̴̭̳͔͙͔̗̓ͦͭ͡ä̧͚̙͓̟́̑̃̍n͍҉̷̷̰̝̬̮̹͈̩ͭ̍̏̐ͮͯ͜'̴͈̻̥̘̑ͥ̔̅̆̀̎ͧt̝͇̺̰̘̱̀̀̃̏̾͏̗ ̷̛̗̯̣̺̪͖̻̠͆ͫ̋̄ͥͨ̿ͣ̚w̛͍̗͍̳͇̯͉͙͙̰̟͛ͧ͋ͨ̋̂͊͟a̶̧͚̳̲̹͍̪͕͒̈́͒ͥ͊͊k̸͖̯͐̍͋e̸̝͚̒ͯ͛͡ ̵̪ͭ̕ṵ͚̅̏̄ͪͥͪ͒p̢̫̫̔̇ͬ̾̽̈͘͘,͙ͭ
̲̺̈̏͊͏͚̖̯͍̙͉̬̼̥͒̒͋
̷̯͍̪̘̩̟̀҉̩̪͔̏̊Ẅa̵̹͍̹̤̙̻̘ͩ͒́ͨͭ̽ͨ͘ͅk̷̢̩̝̀̑ͣ̔͊ͭ̋͠e̛̙̫͉͕͚͖ͤ͗̈ͪ͋ͅͅ ͚͓ͨ̔m͓ͪě̴̳̞̠̫ͥ̔̉͞ ̨̡̨̲̠͓̼̝͊͗ͫ̋̂͑̕u̬̥͔̠̟͙̾͂̅̉҉̬̲̩̀̀̾p̳̑ ̢͔̃̕͢i̸̷̷̬̩ͨͬ͛̆́̓͟n̛̬̠̅̈ͫ̽̒̚͏̷̧̊͒͗ͣ͞ṥ̛̮̕į̷͓̯̭̃͗ͭ̎ͤ͛́ͪ͢͝d̸̼͖̏ͮ̀̿ͮͯ̈́̈́̿̈͌͆̀͠e̴̛̗̣͔̖ͤͨ̚ͅ,͌ͣͭͤ̾ͯ ̢̜̩͈̩͕ͨ̌͟͝s̫̜̖̪̮̃̔̈̂̅̋ͫ̊ͤ͟͟ͅa̷̬̹̣̘̳͉̣͂͐̆́͛ͭ́͘͞v̱̺͇̭̎̏͊͗͡e̷̵͙̣̘̻ͭ͆͟ ̻̰̳̺͉ͣ̆ͨ̃̀̏͠ͅm̡̒͋ȩ͏̢̖̲̣̪͋̓͌ͤ̇̈́́ͅ,̢̬͔̭̭̀̔̽ͬͪ̊
̷̣̂̓
̟ͯC̨̦̹͉̭̯͓͌̃̊̀̿ͦͥͣ̕a̻͊̌͂͟l̶l̡̗̪̺̊͌̉͏̶̘̩̆̐ͭ͡ ̷̶̨̉͊̾ͫ̚m̶̶̴̖̖̟̦̈̎͒̀ͩ̒ͥͥy̨̪̖̖̦̞̤̜̌̈́ͨ̇͘͞ ̶̶̼͙̊̈́ͨ̐͆͡n̺̰͔̮͇̱͓͋͂̀̌̏̒̇ͧ̕͠a̴̢̠̥̝̬ͯͯ͘m̝̦͓͒ë̵̴̙̻̟ͪ̽̓͂͘ ̞̤̾ͭ́̋̄͑͌͝a̧̢̛̘͙̬̠̻̹͓͇̽̔ͨ͂ͩ̽͋ṅ̨̰ͥ͛͜͢҉̧̖̭̾d̈́͏͓̣̤͉̃̄ ̩̜ͧsͥã̹̿҉̺̗ͨ̾̂̈ͬ̅͆̕͞͝v̙҉̙͔ͥ̈́ͮ̓͞e̹̺̾͛̎ͯ́̑͂̑͟͝ ̵̡̪̖̘̮̮͚̓̎͂ͪͪ̓m̡̯̬̙͈̭ͮ͒̀͢ͅe̽̾ ̡̛̼̳̭͙̟͇̀̑͑̉̓ͦ̓̃͢͢͝f̷͓ͬͬ̾́̍̆ͅr̶̢͓͉̲̆͒̑̌ͩ̇̕ǒ̸̹̹̿ͩ̎̋m͕ͨ̑͛͛ ̡̩̳ț͐ͥ̆h̬ĕ͂̀ͫ ̛̼͎̲͔͙͔͑̌̀d̛͈̱̲̩̐̃̋̀͛̆ͣ̕͞à̴͍̪̅͆́̕r̶̡̭̘̫̀̕͟ͅk̹ͭ҉̗̠̈,̼̟͕ͪ̿̃ ̞̼ͨ̌͑҉̯̞͛wa͙̖̮͂͊͠k͈e̳͈̜̲̎ͨ͊ ̴̙̟̝͔͕̲ͧ̔̄͗̈́͋̊͢͡me̗ ̸̧͉̗̺͇̖͖͎̑̔͛̃̈̔ͭ̕up̡̻̘̙͎̙͎̪̜̈́́̀̌̎̇͛́͞͞
̰̼̭̞̙̀͆ͬͥ͋ͧ̀ͣ͢
̠̱͚̭̓̏̅ͬͮͤ̓̀͞͝͞B̴̖̻́̐ͧ́͌i̷̛͓͓͌̀̌͏̸̡̛̭͚̳̳̻̑̒d̵̩͖͉͇̝̺̰ͭͭ́̊̂͐̍̏ͪ̚͜͜ ̪͚̘͚͑̊ͤ͛̚͘͝m̵̷̴̻̼͇̠̼̝̈́ͮ̾̏͌̓̕y̡̠͎ͤ͢ ̧̣̤̝̓ͫ́̆̎́̓ͨ͗͋̅̒ͅb̷̡̤̻͋ͣ͑̉ͧ̈́ͥ͞l̵̘ͨ̑o̥̹҉҉̶̢̦̟ͫ̀ͩ̑͗͂͐̎̾ͣ͜o̡̭͓̞ͬ̑͗̈͋ͩ̾͆͢ͅd͙҉̷͔͙͓̀͢ t̶̡̢̯͓̲ͣ̍͛͋̋̏͊͆ͫ̑̊͐o҉̡͜ͅ ̪̦̈̀r̷̸̢̼͈̰̳̖̟̘̠͕̥͌̂́͗ứ̧͇̟̯͓̹̱͈͡ͅǹ̢̡̹̤͆̾ͮ̐̓͌͌̀͢, ̵̧͈͔͚̐̊ͧͨ̈̆̊̀̽Ì ̡̡̖͕͉̭̤̗̜ͪͤͭ̊̇ͧ̈̚͜͢͡č͍̲̒ͥą̞̮̭̭̈́̓͐͏̗̰̂n͕͕̭̻͎̼͂́ͭ̍ͣ̏͞'̙̜̹̩͌̂ͪ̎̋͐ͫͯ̚͡͠t̶̬̰ͩ͏̻ͬ ̴̛͚͚̩͋̏ͥ̃͐ͫ̉̇͜͜w̔á̟͆k͍͖͕ͤͨͣ́e̡̦͓͈̞̦̙̐̀͟ ̴̡̢̢̩͗̉͂̑̑̐ͧ̕up̢̺͙̤̽͒͂ͮ̒͜
̣̮͚̜̍̏ͮͅ
͙̥̟͎͉̅̃͒̋̀̅ͅB̸̭͔̗̘̪̝̿́͑́ͩ͊̔ͧ̏̓͢͠ḛ̸̛̛̖͙ͨ̿ͮ͆ͬ̑ͮ̅͝f̸̡̤͚͉̦̺͇̝̈̑̃ͦ̃̄͞͡͞ŏ͙̪̭̚r̥̯̒͆ͣe̢̧̦̤͉̟̯̣̬ͨ̉ͬ̐̀ͨ̄͢͜ ̼̩̜͕͑͐̋̀̂͛͘̕҉I̩͋̍ͮ̑͘ͅ c̷̡̨̠̘̞̳͔͊ͬ̀ͫ̋ͭ͑́̂ͯ͑o̪̽m̱̝̓̀̄ͮ̎͞e̴̮̯͎̱̍̽̑̀̊̑̃̈́̎͟҉̗̼͙ ̸̯̠̲̜̣̞̳̀ͦ͆̔̇̐́͛ͪ͝͞͠un̴̡̡̛͈̙͒ͥ̕d̨̩̟ͤ̽ͮͧ͋͝o̸̧͓̅̏͏ṋ͂͘ĕ̹̯̣ͫͦ̏҉̙͎̹̒͐,̷̴̘̯̪̪̦̠̾͋ͬ̕̕ ̯̜ͬ̐s͎ąv̸̢̲̮̫̲͌̽͆́͐ͦͦ͢͢͢ĕ̲̖͉͓̭͐̄̀ͫ̔̐ͪ͜͡͠ͅ ̴̶̛̖̠̗̲̻͗͋ͣ͊̓̀̍͘͝͞ṁ̴̝̠̥̖ȩ̵̘̻̻͚̦̘̑ͦͯ͋̉ͩ͗̑̄
̶̸̸̨̟͎͍̟͚̣ͦ̌͊̈̔ͯ̓̊͢͟
̡͖̪ͭ͞S̜̼̗͔̱̻͐̍͋ͮ̔ͣ̑ͭ͑͜͞aͪͩv̂̆e̴̱̯̼̦̅͋̐ͥ͆̆͘͝͞ ͈̝̊ͣͮ̀̽̂͏̨̭̙̯̙ͦm̸̪̠͖̦̬̹̀ͤͪ̐̾͠e̬̪̬̝͗̅̆͂̉̕̚͢͢͜͡ ̢̯̘̝́̾ͩ͋̉̑̕͘f̵̭̩̻̮͎̍͛̅͢r̥̦̩̋̎ͧǫ̼̤͓͋ͩ͗̚m͍̻̘̯ͦ ͙̟̜͒̈́ͧͨ̔͂̕͟͞ͅtḥ̭̖͓̃̏̄̐̓͜͝e̞ͧ҉̷̱̤̱͚͚͍͒̅͒ͪͤ̓̀̏ͪ̚ ̲ͮ̋҉̧̡̥̪̟̪̻̤̑̌͞no̦͇̪̐̎ͭͭͯ̈̊҉̡̩̅̇́ͯ͊͆̕t̡̢͈͈̫̤̣̺͍͇̮̘ͪ̑͑̆̑̀͢͡ḫ̞̭̍ͩͫ̌̔ỉ̴͍̣ͫͣ͆̌͑ͧ̀̃̈ͤ͟ņ̘̬̠̝ͫͫ͛̾̕͢͢ĝ͉͛ͨ͜͠ ̵̘̳̎̊ͣͩͬ̓ͫ̀̈́͟I̶͇̝̯̖̣̟̜̬̎̉̀͑ͩ́̈͆'̦͔̞̬̞̜ͦͥ͛ͧͩ̈̔̊͟v͚́ͪ̊͠e̢̬ͮ̇͂̒̽̅͜ b̡͚͍̂̓̀ͭ͝e̦ͨ̐͏͚̱͓̙̞̓̆ͨ̆̆̏̆ͧ͏̫̀c̘̫̿̆ͥ̽͡o̹̲̙̲̭ͩ̔͒͊̽ͤ͂͜m̪҉̢͚ͨͥ̋͆e̴͓̯̠͇̅ͨͧ̑̋͏̘̝ͣ
͍̹̈́ͫ̓̆̿̍̃͗̓͋ͥͭ̏ͅ҉ͥ́
̉
̗̜̬̫͖̼͛ͮ̿ͥ͝͞
̸̧̪̯͚͖̭ͯ́ͪ̎̅̅͘͝B̛r̪̠̮͊̐í̶̴͐̿̈̌͘̕͞n̵͉͕̣̗ģ̴̛͚̼͚̠̏̀͛ͪ́̕̚͘ͅ ̗͎ͤ̌ͬͬ̾͡m̵̢̡͉͚̘̮̞̺̘͌ͧ̇ͩͬ̐ͭͩ͋e̵̝̼̾̌́ͫ̎͏ ̹̘̕t̷̟̤̰̺̰͇ͥͦ͂̎́̄ͧ̃ͫ̚͘͘͠o̵̷͉̘̙̩͍̖͉̤̍̒̎̚͟͢ͅ ̶̼̰̬̙̼͓̰̱̽͂̽̅̐ͣḽ̶̢͚̙̒̆̄̄ͫ̐ͭ̀ͯͪ͡͠͞į̶͈̠̯́̒̄f̴̴̵̨̘͑̈́̋̿̏̍҉͙͂̔ë̵̦͖̯̲͙̳͉̮̰́͋͊̑͛͟,̶͜ ̵̤̩̣̻͓̙̥̳ͭͩͦ̂͟͝I͚̱̯̣͈̻ͨ͘͏'̟̼̣̔̈͜͟v̨͎̣ͨͩ̋̔͜e̴̸̛̼̲̫ͬ̾̓̽̄́̉ͨ̃̔ ͉́͟͠͏͆͏̤͙̅͊͟b̧̡̫͓͔̬̘̦̼ͪ̂̒̔̓͞e̪̙̥̠̯̳͇͑ͬ̋̋́ͯ͞͝͡ͅe̵͚̣̪͔ͪͤ̅͐̔ͨ͠n̸̮̯͕̉̂́̓͟͡ ̣̔̓l̸̠̤͍̱̻̔ͧ́ͅi̠̲͎̯ͨ̆̅̎͆ͤ͛̌̑̒̚v̸͔͇inǧ̰͕̫̲̫̺̏̅ͣ̕ ͌͝a̧̱̼̱͋ͪ͐͑̊̇ ̵̟̤͇̻͔̣̒̔ͬ̕ļ͂̇̔͒i͏̲̘̲͎̥̈̌̋ͭe̱ͨͬ,̵͉̱͓ͭ̍ͨ̊̎͟ ͉̩̻̑͑̌̑t̐͘h̤ͬe͒҉̵̡̩̟̺̪̰̣̣̘̾̾̅̍͡řè̵̴̠̠͉̝̻̟́̈̈̃͑̈́ͨ̄̄̆͜'̵̶͇̬̜͙̦̰̗̒ͤ́́̓͗s͔̞҉̜̦͕̳͋̀͆̅͘ ̶͙̝̰̼͍̬͑̆̂̏̋́̌̐ͫ͌̏͐̚n̪̊͏̩̭o̺̼̼̦͎ͧ͒ͦ̆̎̔̀̓̂͢t̛͔̙̹̙͈ͮ̔̈́͠ͅͅh̷̩̺͔͚̼ͬ̔̓̌͞ị̶̧̥͕͖̈ͣ̅́̒̌͌̔̕n̦ͯ̌g̷̛͍̮͍̩ͨ̏̓́͊͒̑́͆͠ ̷̡̪̗̺̼̐̐ͯ́̆̂̒̋ͩi̷̩͍͙ͩ̀̓ͤ͡n̙s̙i̸̮̜̖͔̝̟ͫ̄̈͋͐̽̒̚͢͠d͔ͧ̓̒e̡̪̟̰͌ͤ́͛͊̔̍̒
̩̬͈͗҉̻͓͂
̹͆B̴̧̢͎̤̒̽ͭ͌̐r̷̹̘̍͐ỉͭn̷̩̯̳̪̘̪̳ͭͧ̽̂̀̃ͪ͒̋̀ͅg͔̠̫̖͒͛̊ͩ͊̒͗͢ ̡͇͚̱ͩ̄̋̚͜͠m̧̟̞̞̐́̋̈́͢ȩ̢̺̱͕̇ͯ̌ͪ̅́ͬͧ͂͋̈̇ ̴̪̳͍̤̣̀ͭ͗͂̇͒͜t̴̩̯̥͓̥̩ͩ̍ͯͦͦ̒ͅo͈̰̠̣͚͒͒̚҉̥̲ͤ̔ͪ͞͝ ̤̥̟̪͋̄͆́̾͛̑̔͒̄͜l̵̡̳̪̯̜̊̿͂́̋ͣͦ̿̈͞i̢͚͕̅̈ͨͤ̓f̟͚͉̞̘̩̻ͯͣͧ́̓̽̽̾̄ͥͬͨḛͫ͏ͭ

Login or register to comment