• Published 16th Feb 2016
  • 15,650 Views, 697 Comments

Lightning's Bet - Pusspuss



Lightning Dust makes a bet with her lonely human friend that she can find him a mare who’s willing to date him.

  • ...
39
 697
 15,650
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 305 )

It lives!!!

3 WAY 3 WAY 3 WAY

Thank you for writing use more chapter's I am very interested in the story keep up a good work update more soon :twilightsmile:

Oh and who wants a three way with Max, Lightning and Moonshine? Anyone...? Anyone at all?

Ah hell yes!

Finally nice to see an update. I was about to head off to bed, but just had to stay up to read this chapter! And I do concur; 3 Way would be nice to see.

why the hell cant i upvote more then once!?

7258934 I concur... Let There Be A Threeway!!!

YES! New chapter! :pinkiehappy:
Really liking how you're portraying Lightning, we saw her once as a butt. Now she's pretty awesome. :twilightsmile:

Max’s eyes started to widen as he proceeded Lightnings words.

Oh, and I think you meant processed here. Guessing an autocorrect is the culprit.

Best quote ''Lightning snorted, holding back a laugh. “Yeah, thanks Mom!” she shouted up to the heavens, placing both her hooves on the sides of her muzzle, then pointed towards Max. “You see this!? Now I have this asshole to take care of!”

Really enjoyable chapter.

Oh and who wants a three way with Max, Lightning and Moonshine?

i.giphy.com/HBCXCYPGP8SA.gif

Imma guess the chapter after next will be the confrontation between Max and Lightning's dad. Let's hope he's smart enough to stay near the door if he tells him around the forge

T6

New chapter? Yessss! Well worth the wait, thank you again for such brilliant writing man, keep it up!

Three... Way...

Three. Way.

Three Way!

THREE WAY!!!
-Ru

I-I wouldn't mind the three way....

Because it's moonshine I'm perfectly okay with the three way idea. Please post again soon!

“Oh my,” Moonshine said in a sultry voice, gazing up at Max though half-lidded eyes. “And don’t we look handsome tonight.”

I see a threesome with LD and Moonshine in Max's future. :trollestia: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowwild:

Moonshine giggled softly, then leaned towards Lightning before whispering something into her ear that Max could barely make out.

Yep. Definitely a threesome headed his way. :rainbowlaugh:

Oh, and you make my pussy wet.

:rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh:

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/034/706/winternet.jpg?1318992465

“You guys having a good time in my brewery without me!? For shame!”

Told ya there was a menage a trois headed Max's way. :ajsmug: :trollestia:

“Oh no, you got it all wrong, Moonie,” Lightning purred hotly as she looked over to her friend with smoldering eyes. “We were just passing the time until you got here so we could start that threesome we all agreed to.”

Told ya. :trollestia:

“Easy there, cowboy. There's no threesome,” Moonshine said as she walked up to their table, giving him a playful smirk before looking back towards Lightning. “You should be more careful. You almost gave your stallion a heart attack.”

:flutterrage: Dammit! I want me a Max sandwich!

:twilightoops:Wait, that sounded wrong...

Yep, I'm down for a threesome. Though, it should probably make sense in the context of the story...No need to rush a threesome and come out weird.

Also, It's alive!

mmmm delicious story, and I concur, three way is a must XD

Thank you for a lovely chapter in a delightful story...

It looks pretty settled on the three-way. It's Win-Win-Win! :trollestia:

puss /hug

your stories always worth the wait keep it up =)

Hahahaha, the comments make me laugh :raibowlaugh: heeheehee, glorious work well done man! :yay: An awesome chapter, fulla sweet awesomeness~

7258897
4 months later. :fluttercry: I hope it was worth the wait...

7259104
I don't know what you're talking about man. I thought for sure it was going to be Mrs. Cake. :derpytongue2:

7259138
Me too... I'll do my best to get updates up soon!

7259149
:rainbowlaugh:

7259171
I hope it was worth the lose of sleep. :applecry:

Hahahaha, the comments make me laugh :raibowlaugh: heeheehee, glorious work well done man! :yay: An awesome chapter, fulla sweet awesomeness~

7259180
I don't know! :raritydespair:

7259230
Thank you! I'm glad you are liking Lightning. That was one of my goals with this.

Good catch too. Fixed now! Thank you. :heart:

7259261
I liked that line too, haha. :rainbowlaugh:

7259286
Yay!:yay:

7259308

Let's hope he's smart enough to stay near the door if he tells him around the forge

We can only hope... Poor, poor Max...

7259317
You're welcome! Thank you for enjoying it! :rainbowkiss:

7259321
7259358
7259184
7259404
7259407
7259424
Seems a lot of people want it lol. I might do it for a bonus once the story is over. :rainbowwild:

7259428
You're welcome!

7259630
I'll do my best!

7259646
The comments in the story you mean?

WOO!! I was wondering if you were ever going to update the story! It may have taken a long time but the chapter certainly didn't disappoint! You should've seen how big my eyes got when I read "Pusspuss added a chapter to Lightning's Bet."

Also I wouldn't mind seeing a threesome eventually worked in with Moonshine :twilightsheepish:

7259694
Both in the story and in the comments section below XD

I'd be happy with a bonus for it. Although it still needs to make sense for me to enjoy it. I don't read clop for clop. That will probably make sense for precious few of you but you get what I mean.

I really like this story, and your writing style in general. The only thing I can complain about is how oblivious you made Max in this chapter

When lighting was talking about the academy all I thought about was this

All my yes! I'm so happy this finally got an update. I'm beginning to really love this.

Spider might not have pusspuss, but Max will. Amirite?

Also, I really want that Threeway to happen.

"Maybe if you're a good little colt, the author will put a clop tag on the next chapter," Lightning teased.
"What are you talking about?" Max asked confusedly.

wow pusspuss you did a super good job righting this chapter excellent righting.

three way with Max, Lightning and Moonshine. this is going to sound strange as you are a excellent clop right but I think in this case it would take away from the story. this story is built more on trust and healing. my vote well I don't really have one at this time maybe a one time thing or here is a idea possible a herd thing.
and pusspuss I am holding your room for you on my TS. but I am sure your readers would love a chance to chat with you if you feel like setting a time for a open chat with pusspuss.

Commence read.

Glad to see some progress.

Loved the interaction on Lightning and her preferences.

More Moonshine is great.

Max finally losing the bet.

Another great chapter. I really like your longer stories, and I can't wait to see where this story goes. Yes, I would like to see that 3 way at some point.

Good chapter I know what you feel you want to make it good and it takes a while to get it right

Wow at all the comments on this chapter already! Lol!

Anyways, I tend to be very fond of longer chapters, and you happen to write super cute dates. Top marks for this chapter, dude! And, I agree with Lightning. That kiss was long overdue.

Absolutely loved it! Well worth the wait.
A Max/lightning/Moonshine threesome sounds fantastic, perhaps as a sequel fix like you did with Bon Bon.

7259657 Worth the wait? Worth the wait?! Well, we'll just have to see what the shelf says about that, won't we?! :flutterrage:

Besides, I had my own stories to work on. :twilightsmile:

It melts my cold icy manly man heart when people fall in love, gives me the good tiggles:raritystarry:.



I wouldn't say no to 2 female horsy and one man relations

7259694

Dammit Pusspuss, you're too good at writing human/pony romances. Like, ridiculously good. Who'd you sell your soul to to get that skill? No seriously, I have some things I'd like to acquire that can't be acquired by traditional means.

On the Three Way: For maximum comedy, Lightning should keep teasing him about that whenever they're hanging around Moonshine. So we can watch the penny drop again, when he realizes she was serious. Aside: I suspect she WAS serious about how she talked Moonshine into setting them up in the brewery, which could be another amusing shock to Max's system.

Una

Such a wonderful story!! I can almost feel the emotion rolling about waiting to be picked yup on. :heart: Keep going, I look forward towards the next chapter.

I want some'o dat moonshine plot....and dusty's too...but mostly moonshine cause I want her to let me in her cellar.

Another great chapter Pusspuss, you're the best. :heart:

I really wish she wasn't joking about eating out Moonshine to get access to the brewery... Furthermore l wish we had a flashback of her trying to convince... and then resorting to eating out Moonshine to get access to the brewery. :twilightsmile:

Nice update.

three things, at first I wasn't sure if I would like the reason for them thinking Lightning was always his Marefriend, but then again it looked like they were just teasing him and Lightning probably already talked with Moonshine about it.

I liked the reason behind all of it, and I even like her a attitude because of the way you have written everything.
Long story short, I just know it is possible to write exactly this just in very bad.

The most important point this time, as much as I'm okay with sex and everything in such storys, I don't exactly like to read it in storys if they aren't intented to be a clopstory and are to focused on that. If a story has them doing it every day, or even twice that day with nothing more than that in a chapter I don't like it. Then I just liked it that they didn't felt the need to rush anything right now.

Yus! Amazing! Looking forward for more, as always. :twilightsmile:

Great chapter! My vote for Max solo:pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment