• Published 29th Nov 2016
  • 7,972 Views, 28 Comments

What Diamond Deserves - AzureDreamer



Apple Bloom gives Diamond Tiara her just deserts

  • ...
36
 28
 7,972
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Not a big fan of the ending, but mind warping stuff has always been hit or miss for me. Regardless, still really liked it.

YAAAAAAAAYYYYY! Is there gonna be another chapter? I hope so I love this story

Now I want to see the sequel in which this event sparks an actual friendship/frenemyship in which everyone gets to take turns being sex gods.

Azure's stories are always fun :3

7772778
Same, I personally would have found Apple Bloom going into a cursing tirade after everything reverts due to that ending topping off the rage pile of bullshit she experienced extremely fitting. Not to mention that like AB, the reader is in her boat as well with an ending of "everything's back to normal, do something about it". Actually now that I think about it, if AB did want to "fix" it, you'd think her first thought would be to try cursing again.


Summarize; nice story, but the ending really makes it fall flat IMO. pic related: my imagination AB after that ending
i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/884/460/6cc.gif

Seriously though, pretty good read aside.

So to let me get this straight: In this story applebloom had an so extrem Daydream, that it activly mindbroke her?

7972868 She basically mindbroke herself then

I realize I'm late to the party here, but I really love the way you write. Keep it up. :scootangel:

(also those tags holy shit)

What kinda crackfic ferish did I run into here? Not my thing but the read itself was enjoyable.

Login or register to comment