• Published 30th Nov 2015
  • 11,725 Views, 817 Comments

Living with Twilight Sparkle is Weird - anonpencil



Anon could have chosen to live anywhere...ANYWHERE! But no. Anon decided to live with Twilight Frickin' Sparkle. This is a collection of short, dumb, silly stories about everything that could and would go wrong if Anon and Twilight lived together.

Comments ( 7 )

Everytime I read a new chapter of this I remember how anon and twiggy are both horrible, horrible people and deserve each other.

Spike's there just to suffer though.

ROBCakeran53
Moderator

The car seats in my VW Beetle are stuffed with horse hair.

"And I dunked you for no actual reason. Into probably cold by now water. After capturing you in your own kitchen."

"That would be correct."

"And you're probably going to do unspeakable things to me in revenge."

"Also correct."

That made me laugh harder then it should've. Thanks Anonpencil.

About time, i needed a good giggle today

Fyi the tool that's used to de-shed a horse is called a shed blade

11689342
And what about those you leave behind? Atheist or Religious, your friends and family would be devastated with your death. For the rest of their lives, they would carry the weight of thinking of what they could have done to save you. Sure you can die knowing they will suffer from your consequence? That's why people should not look forward to it. Its not a matter of being afraid of it, because if you aren't then you can conquer anything. But to openly welcome it? Something like that means you need to have a long talk with someone close to you. Dying will have consequences, even if they don't affect you after your gone.

Login or register to comment