• Published 22nd Nov 2015
  • 8,035 Views, 124 Comments

Equestrian Civil War - An Alternate Universe - twotonedearly



AU Story: Twilight Sparkle has been assassinated but what if she survived?

  • ...
6
 124
 8,035

Showdown in Rockville, Twilight vs Amadeus!

It was a stormy night as a caravan bearing the Unicornia coat of arms arrived at it's destination, Rockville. Inside the caravan was Amadeus Blueblood as he sipped from a cup of tea. He knew to have patience if he was to collect his “receipt” for a job well done after the Pie family had given his son and their fellow conspirators the metal they need to kill Twilight Sparkle, but after hearing Nazo's words could the Princess of Friendship be alive? No, he had to shake that thought lest his dreams be tormented by the Tantabus again. “Curse that Nazo, if he didn't put that thought in my head, that blasted Tantabus wouldn't be tormenting me with that harlot's image!” Amadeus growled as he sipped his tea. It wouldn't be long till they arrived at the Pie family rock farm.

Meanwhile at the Crystal Empire, Shining Armor and Gladius Stride met in the war room as Shining was going over Morning Blade's notes in a strategy to free the towns listed in the notes. “Right now, our best bet is to hit Las Pegasus.” Shining pointed out on the map before them.

“Agreed, from what the notes say this is one of their biggest slave camps. The notes seem to hint at others not listed.” Gladius said as Shining Armor nods his head.

“We need to find those unlisted camps and free the prisoners. Once we've done that we begin the push backs in Ponyville and Canterlot.” Shining Armor said to Gladius.

“Agreed, once the Bluebloods pay for their sins I can only hope my brother Sir Gallant Heart can rest in peace.” Gladius added in.

“Same, even he was nothing more than a pawn in their plans.” Shining Armor responded as he noticed Twilight enter the war room with the other element bearers, Starlight Glimmer, Sunburst, and Sunset Shimmer.

“Shiny any progress?” Twilight asked her brother.

“We've decided to hit Las Pegasus next, that's where the largest of the slave camps is at.” Shining Armor told Twilight.

“We also found hints toward more slave camps not listed in Morning Blade's notes.” Gladius adds in.

“Las Pegasus might be our next point of attack. Hopefully we'll get clues to more of Unicornia's slave camps.” Twilight said to her brother.

“Agreed.” Shining Armor said as he studied the map before them. “Gladius prepare a strike team. We'll need to be ready for an all out battle.” Shining Armor told Gladius as he nodded and headed off to ready their forces.

“In the meantime, I want to learn more about Majesty Blueblood's rise to power.” Twilight said to the element bearers.

“Same here. From what the Prince found out it seems to be connected to the death of Prince Silversteel. If there is a connection involving Amadeus Blueblood we'll be sure to find out.” Sunburst told Twilight.

“Do what needs to be done. We need all the information we can get on how Majesty rose to power.” Twilight told Sunburst as a guard arrived in the room.

“Your highness.” the guard said to Shining Armor. “One of our spies has reported a caravan has left Canterlot.” the guard told Shining Armor.

“Is it Majesty?” Shining Armor asked.

“If it is Majesty then this could be our chance to capture her.” Starlight Shimmer spoke up.

“Starlight's right. This could be our one chance to take down that tyrant.” Sunset adds in.

“No, it's not Majesty Blueblood, but rather her father Amadeus Blueblood.” the guard said as both Shining Armor and Twilight reacted.

“Where is he headed?” Twilight asked the guard.

“Twiley this could be our chance to capture Amadeus, believe me we've all wanted this chance.” Shining Armor said to Twilight as she nods.

“Yeah, everypony in this room would love to have a chance to get that rat!” Rainbow Dash spoke up.

“Agreed.” Twilight said to Shining Armor and Rainbow Dash. “Where is he heading?” Twilight asked the guard.

“From what we've learned, he's headed to Rockville. Said something about “Claiming his receipt for a job well done.” not sure what he meant by that.” the guard answered Twilight's question.

“WHAT?! THAT'S MY FILLYHOOD HOME!!!” Pinkie Pie suddenly shouted. “Oh no! He might be after Shale!” she gasped.

“Shale?” Twilight turned to the pink mare.

“Yeah, my nephew. Marble's son.” Pinkie Pie answered.

“I think I see where this is going, Amadeus must have known Prince Blueblood got Marble Pie pregnant. We got to get to Rockville before it's too late!” Twilight said to the other elements and the other ponies in the room.

“Right, we'll wait till you guys have Amadeus captured before we march on Las Pegasus.” Shining Armor said to Twilight as she nods. Soon moments later Twilight prepared herself for the journey to Rockville, she wasn't going alone as Pinkie Pie wanted to go with her as did Spike whom wanted his chance to get at Amadeus Blueblood.

“Twilight are you sure you want to do this?” Princess Celestia asked.

“I have to Princess, after all Amadeus has done to me and my family it's time he paid the price.” Twilight Sparkle answered.

“Be careful honey, I don't know what we'll do if we lost you again.” Twilight Velvet called to her eldest daughter.

“Don't worry mom, I'll be fine.” Twilight assured her mother.

“Twiley? Could I at least go with you?” Twinkle Star asked her sister.

“No, your studies need to come first. If that buck was right your going to play a major role in all this and I can't afford you to be harmed or compromised if that happens.” Twilight told her sister as she and Pinkie boarded the train to Rockville, Spike following along with Peewee. Soon the train took off toward Rockville. “I just hope we are in time.” Twilight looked out the window at the passing scenery.

“Same here Twilight. I hope my family is okay too.” Pinkie Pie couldn't help but worry about her family, especially her nephew Shale Pie.

“Yeah, believe me I've been waiting for this chance.” Spike added in, he couldn't wait to get revenge on Amadeus.

“Spike, I know you want Amadeus as bad as I do. But don't let yourself be consumed by hate or revenge.” Twilight said to Spike.

“I know Twilight, it's just for so long he got away with murder, well attempted murder and nopony ever thought to arrest him. That's why I ran away, I felt there was no justice outside those traitors being executed for harming you.” Spike told Twilight as he sighed.

“Oh Spike, you know Sir Gallant Heart didn't want to do it. I saw the look of despair in his face before he slit my throat with the orichalcum blade.” Twilight told Spike.

“They forced him?” Spike asked.

“Yeah, I found out from Princess Luna that Gallant was working for her and Shining Armor also told me Amadeus forced him to attack me.” Twilight told Spike as the dragon nods his head.

“Then I can't even blame Gallant Heart for what he did.” Spike told Twilight. “And what Starlight said about Cicada, I met a changeling in my travels, he looked way different from the changelings Queen Chrysalis once ruled over. He said his name was Thorax and he said he was the Changeling King but his throne was usurped by Cicada during a changeling civil war.” Spike told Twilight about Thorax.

“So Chrysalis's hive was split between Thorax and Cicada?” Twilight asked.

“Yeah, that and those under Thorax's rule moved into the Changeling Republic Princess Celestia set for them in your memory. Cicada struck and took over the Changeling republic with her army. But the thing is she also had Unicornia's forces helping her army take over the republic and Thorax found himself exiled and on the run.” Spike answered Twilight's question as he explained what Thorax had told him.

“That explains the deal between Cicada and Amadeus. Where is Thorax now?” Twilight asked Spike.

“Not sure. Thorax said he would rally help to take back the republic and overthrow Cicada. I hope he's successful.” Spike answered Twilight.

“Same here Spike, and I now realize we'll need help from all the other species in Equestria if we are to stop the Bluebloods.” Twilight said to Spike.

“Yeah like the Griffons and Dragons, oh and the Yaks too! And we can't forget the Hippogryphs too!” Pinkie Pie spoke up.

“Good thinking, though the Hippogryphs might be a problem, from what I've heard they were enslaved by the entity known as The Storm King. I dunno if it's wise to antagonize him.” Twilight said to Pinkie Pie.

“Aw nuts!” Pinkie Pie responded.

“You don't think the Bluebloods would try to recruit Storm King would they?” Spike asked Twilight.

“I'm not certain Spike. After all they have Tirek as an ally. Shiny confirmed it when he captured Sir Morning Blade.” Twilight said to Spike. “And that buck told us how powerful Majesty is. Still it's a possibility we can't ignore.” the alicorn said

“You got a good point there.” Spike said to Twilight.

“Yeah, besides wouldn't Storm King have a different philosophy than Tirek?” Asked Pinkie Pie.

“Yeah, that and what would stop Tirek from stealing Storm King's magic? We'll have to investigate the Hippogryphs soon enough.” Twilight responded.

The train continued it's journey till they reached their destination in Rockville, Twilight, Spike, and Pinkie all got off the train, Pee Wee perched on Spike's head as they disembarked, Twilight once again dawning her hooded cloak as she expected a confrontation with Amadeus. “Pinkie lead the way to the farm.” Twilight told the pink mare as she rushed on ahead with Spike and Twilight behind her. They soon arrived only to discover Unicornian guards outside the front way and the caravan outside.

“Only a couple of guards, I can take them easy.” Spike told Twilight.

“Spike wait.” Twilight told Spike as she noticed the back way was unguarded. “We can sneak in through the back.” She told Spike and Pinkie as they headed toward the back. Sure enough they were able to approach the back of the farm house as the trio peered inside to see two guards standing in the doorway with their backs turned.

In the living room of the farm house, Amadeus sat sipping tea from a teacup, several guards were beside him and with their weapons drawn on the Pie family. “So we've come to an agreement to allow me to take back my grandson.” Amadeus said to Igneous Rock.

“Go to Tartarus with your bastard son!” Igneous Rock shouted at Amadeus.

“I'd rather not, I'd have to see that harlot Twilight Sparkle down there since she deserves to rot there for her attempt at usurping Celestia's crown. Not that she deserves it.” Amadeus responded.

“You have no right to speak ill of Princess Twilight after all she's done to save Equestria time after time!” Igneous Rock responded.

“Then you are as blind as Celestia was, Twilight Sparkle was a traitor and her death was her punishment for trying to usurp the crown.” Amadeus told Igneous Rock.

“That's what you and your toadys all believe. Twilight Sparkle was no traitor to the crown! My daughter was her best friend, and even she knew Twilight was never capable of betrayal!” Igneous Rock retaliated with his own speech. Amadeus glared at Igneous Rock as he stood up.

“Are you implying that I'm a liar??” Amadeus glared at Igneous Rock.

“As a matter of fact yes!” Igneous responded before he felt the force of Amadeus's magic blast him in the chest sending him reeling backwards into the wall.

“Igneous!!!” Cloud Quartz cried out.

“Grandpa!” Shale wanted to go to his grandfather's side but he was prevented from doing it by the Unicornian guards.

“You simpleton! How dare you accuse me of lying!” Amadeus glared at the fallen Igneous Rock. “I'm far above you! I could easily have your lands if I wanted to!” He snapped. “And you dare put that alicorn harlot above me?!” He growled at Igneous as he was about to blast him again. But at that same moment the two guards that were standing in the doorway to the kitchen were suddenly blasted on by confetti and streamers. “What?!” Amadeus suddenly looked toward the kitchen as he saw the two guards struggling to get the streamers and confetti off them. Before Amadeus could even make a move, the two guards were suddenly struck by Spike. The dragon's claws with ignited with flames as he struck the guards sending them down. “So, the harlot's son decided to show himself.” Amadeus turned his attention to Spike.

“You don't know how long I've waited for this moment Amadeus Blueblood.” Spike growled as he got ready to fight. “After all you did to my mother Twilight Sparkle, to all my friends!” the dragon narrowed his eyes.

“If only you were there in Canterlot, Sir Gallant Heart would have gutted you like a pig in front of your whore mother before slitting her throat.” Amadeus darkly said to Spike. Spike suddenly let out a loud yell as he charged Amadeus as he swiped the unicorn's face with his claws sending him reeling.

“GUARDS! KILL THAT WORM!!! KILL HIM NOW!” Amadeus cried out as he tried to heal his bloody wounds on his face. The guards obeyed as they readied their spears to attack Spike, the dragon however blew a fireball at the guards burning their weapons. The guards charged at Spike only for “Boulder” to smash them both from behind, Maud Pie was able to get her pet rock to use as a weapon on the two guards.

“Your mine Amadeus Blueblood!” Spike shouted as he charged at Amadeus only for the unicorn to blast Spike with a burst of magic sending him into the wall.

“You insolent brat! I'll make sure you have your reunion with Twilight Sparkle, in Tartarus!!!” Amadeus suddenly launched a large magic blast at Spike causing an explosion where Spike was at. “There, one less dragon to worry about.” Amadeus turned his attention toward Shale. “Now my grandson, come with me.” he said to Shale.

“Never! Your not my grandpa!” Shale shouted as he stood at Igneous's side.

“You dare to deny me!?” Amadeus stalked Shale.

“Hey! Amadeus! You missed me!” Came Spike's voice, Amadeus turned around only for Spike to suddenly dive down smashing his foot into Amadeus's face sending him down to the ground, Twilight and Pinkie rushed in just in time to see Spike hovering in the air with wings.

“I had no idea he had wings!” Pinkie Pie said to Twilight.

“Me neither.” Twilight responded.

“Oh yeah, heh. I forgot I had these. I'll explain later. Right now let's arrest Amadeus.” Spike told Twilight as she nods her head. Amadeus suddenly got up slowly, glaring as blood streamed down his face.

“You miserable whelp! I'll tear those wings off your back then destroy you!!” Amadeus glared at Spike.

“Not while I'm here Amadeus Blueblood!” Twilight shouted at Amadeus. The elder Blueblood froze in his tracks. His eyes wide with terror having heard a voice he was sure was silenced.

“No! This can't be! This is madness!!” Amadeus shouted.

“Wrong Amadeus. It's very real.” Twilight revealed herself as she tossed her cloak off. “Your son failed again Amadeus.” She said

“No! No! You can't be alive!!! I saw your corpse! I saw it in the memorial garden!! You can't be alive!!” Amadeus shouted.

“Igneous look! Pinkie was right!” Cloudy Quartz said to her husband.

“I don't believe it. And just when Equestria needs her the most.” Igneous said with a smile on his face.

“Pinkie, get Shale out of here. Take your family with you.” Twilight told Pinkie as she rushed to get to her family.

“Come on guys, I think Twilight wants this one on one.” Pinkie told her family, they all started to leave before Amadeus used his magic to grab Shale.

“Hey! Mom! Grandpa! Grandma! Help me!” Shale cried out.

“Let him go Amadeus!” Twilight shouted as her magic focused in her horn.

“Never! I won't give him up to a lowly harlot like you! You who don't even deserve to be an alicorn let alone royalty!” Amadeus shouted at Twilight.

“Fitting how you say that Amadeus since that describes your tyrant daughter Majesty to a T!” Twilight retaliated. Amadeus glared at Twilight with his full hatred.

“DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK ILL OF MY DAUGHTER!!!” Screamed Amadeus.

“Why not? You did it to me, and turned a lot of ponies on me. Besides, I bet it wasn't easy to hide Majesty when she was a foal.” Twilight suddenly glared at Amadeus. “After what your buddies did to Princess Celestia's school and the attempt on Flurry Heart's life when she was minutes old!” She glared.

“Lies! All of it!” Amadeus shot back. “And your harlot niece was part of a prophecy I've heard of. The Black Star that would doom Equestria if she weren't destroyed!” Amadeus spat at Twilight.

“Wrong again Amadeus! I know the prophecy and I know whom the Black Star really is. It's your tyrant daughter Majesty! And I plan to expose her as such!” Twilight responded.

“So you know of it. It doesn't matter. Majesty is far more powerful than you are! It is our family's destiny to rule! She is the one destined to bring Equestria back to it's golden age!” Amadeus responded.

“Golden age? Your trying to keep us all in the dark ages Amadeus! And I know it wasn't right to push my reforms on everypony. But what you did wasn't right either. Two wrongs do not make a right.” Twilight responded back.

“You fool! This is the time two wrongs did make a right. My daughter who will save Equestria from your treacherous hooves!” Amadeus snapped at Twilight.

“You're the only fool Amadeus! Majesty will only hurt Equestria!” Twilight argued back.

“More venomous lies from you? I shouldn't have expected no less from you Twilight Sparkle!” Amadeus growled back.

“I'd expect more from you Amadeus! I had to endure your lies and slander for the longest time, and for what?? Just because of your petty grudge against my family! The fact Shining Armor married Princess Cadence and had a beautiful alicorn foal! The fact I became an alicorn princess and your so called precious son never did! I heard what he said about me during the trial! If anypony had no right to be royalty it's him! I wonder if Sir Blueblood is shaking his head right now in Elyseum in shame because of you two cowards!!” She snapped at Amadeus.

“How... dare you!!!!!” Amadeus threw Shale aside as he glared with pure hate in his eyes. “You have no right to speak of my ancestor like that!!!!! You have no right to speak of my family!!! You have no right to speak of your family's ill gotten gains from the crown!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK OF ANYTHING INVOLVING MY FAMILY!!!! YOU TRAITOR!!! YOU HARLOT!!!!!” Amadeus shouted.

“All bark and no bite? I had thought better of you Amadeus. And I know you threatened the life of my student Starlight Glimmer. I cannot forgive you for that!” Twilight glared back at Amadeus. “And I'll see to it that Majesty will not reign in Equestria!” She got ready.

“You cannot stop her, nothing can stop my daughter from taking her rightful place as ruler of Equestria! The Bluebloods will finally have their destiny! A destiny written in blood!!” Amadeus snarled back.

“Your right about one thing, this whole thing is written in blood, the blood of all those innocent mares, stallions, fillies, and colts whom were murdered by Equestria's First's hooves, and the blood of Flash Sentry! It's because of you he's gone!” Twilight snapped at Amadeus. The last part held more emotion in Twilight's voice as she mentioned Flash Sentry's name

“Is that what you think? I could care less about those foolish students in that foolish school! And I could care less about some pathetic pegasus!” Amadeus snapped. “After all, he was a fool blinded by love for a harlot like you!” He growled.

“You wouldn't know the first thing about love!” Twilight Sparkle snapped at Amadeus.

“Silence!” Amadeus retorted as he glared. “I'll have to finish what that pathetic son of mine failed to do!” he used his magic to grab one of the fallen guard's spears as he prepared to hurl it at Twilight Sparkle. “Not even your strongest ward can stop this!” He shouted.

“You're right.” Twilight Sparkle said. “But do you have the guts to dirty your own hooves after having so many do it for you?” She asked as she saw the rage in Amadeus's eyes.

“Damn you!!!” Amadeus shouted as he hurled the spear at Twilight, but before the tip could even touch Twilight she zapped it with her magic disintegrating it in mid air.

“It's over Amadeus, admit defeat right now.” Twilight warned Amadeus.

“Never! I'll never admit defeat to the likes of you!!” Amadeus growled as he began to focus his magic. Twilight got ready as her horn lit up. “I'll see you destroyed! I'll never let you near my Majesty!!!” He shouted.

“Amadeus you can't keep this up forever! Stand down now!” Twilight responded.

“Never!!! Time to die traitor! And this time … STAY DEAD!!!!” Amadeus shouted as he unleashed his full magic power in one huge magic blast fired at Twilight. But the alicorn suddenly uses a ward to stop the magic as she was able to deflect the magic blast back at Amadeus, the unicorn's eyes widened as the blast hit him knocking him out of the Pie family farmhouse. He landed on the ground outside with a loud thud.

“I wish you could understand the error of your ways Amadeus.” Twilight headed outside with Spike and Pinkie following, behind them was Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz.

“Is it over?” Cloudy Quartz asked. Twilight looked down at Amadeus as the unicorn laid on the ground before he suddenly struggled to get up.

“Not yet.” Twilight warned Cloudy Quartz as she took a defensive stance as Amadeus stood on his feet gasping for air. His body was racked with agonizing pain as blood leaked from his mouth.

“C..Curse you Twilight Sparkle! Curse you and your damned family!!!” Amadeus spat some blood from his mouth. “How is .. How was it possible your family... Your damned family stole the Bluebloods' birthright!” He staggered toward Twilight, the madness in his eyes apparent. “How was it you stole what should have been my son's birthright... How was it a low born unicorn like you... stole from my son... his ascension! How?? How did you... How did you become what he should have been?!” Amadeus said as he growled and gasped for air.

“You never even gave thought to the magic of friendship Amadeus, neither did Prince Blueblood. And it wasn't by choice I became an alicorn, it was by fate.” Twilight Sparkle responded as she locked eyes with Amadeus.

“Lies!” Amadeus snapped at Twilight Sparkle. “How dare Celestia snub my son, her nephew by choosing a commoner! Even Cadence was given to some low born peasant of a unicorn, when she could have married into my.. my family!” Amadeus coughed again as blood seeped from his mouth.

“Shining Armor earned his place, and the love of Princess Cadence. Something Prince Blueblood could never understand. I'm glad Rarity saw him for what he was at the Gala.” Twilight responded as she recalled her first Grand Galloping Gala and how Rarity tried to impress Prince Blueblood till she saw him for what he was.

“It won't matter.... Majesty will avenge me! She will destroy your pathetic friendship with power! It's the thing she learned as a filly before she became the queen Equestria needs!” Amadeus struggled for breath.

“She will fail like her brother did, just as you did Amadeus. I'll make sure of it Amadeus.” Twilight responded.

“Never! You'll never match her power!” Amadeus growled again. “Especially once Lord Tirek finishes training her! Even your..your pathetic elements of harmony will be no match for her power!” He grinned as blood seeped from his mouth. “Even if I..I don't see her final ascent. I will know she will succeed, she will fulfill Sir Blueblood's wishes.” Amadeus replied.

“I highly doubt Sir Blueblood wanted his bloodline tarnished.” Twilight responded as Amadeus glared at her.

“Silence!!” Amadeus snapped. “My family was denied for far too long... At last we have the power to strike back against all whom wronged us! You, Celestia, Luna, all of them! Majesty will crush them under her hooves!” Amadeus snarled before Spike rushed at Amadeus and drove his flaming claws into the unicorn's face. Amadeus screamed as he felt the flames burning his face as Spike drove his claws into his flesh. Spike withdrew his claws as Amadeus fell to the ground, his face burnt and bloody.

“Sorry Twilight, he was talking too much.” Spike told Twilight.

“Don't worry Spike, he wasn't going to listen to reason anyhow.” Twilight told Spike as he nods.

“Is it finally over?” Cloudy Quartz asked.

“Looks that way.” Twilight approached Amadeus's body as she used her magic to scan his body. Amadeus started to move again as Twilight backed away. He slowly stood up as he glared at Twilight.

“D...Da...DAMN YOU TWILIGHT SPARKLE!!! DAMN YOU AND YOUR WORM OF A SON!..” Amadeus shouted before he finally slumped down no longer moving.

“Amadeus, you let power corrupt and consume you. And your vile poison split this kingdom. Now you'll answer to a higher authority.” Twilight turned back toward Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz. “It's over. He's dead.” She told them.

“After what he did to my family and to yours, he deserves to rot in Tartarus with his bastard son.” Igneous Rock said.

“Grandpa, why did he call me his grandson?” Shale asked.

“Shale my boy, he was a twisted monster.” Igneous responded to Shale.

“Dad, he has a reason to know.” Marble Pie walked up.

“Mom?” Shale looked at Marble.

“I'm sorry Shale, I didn't want you to know but that rat forced my hoof. Shale you see..” Marble let out a sigh.

“Marble, don't worry. We're all here if you need us.” Maud told Marble, Limestone and Pinkie both nodded.

“Thanks guys.” Marble said

“You have us as well Marble.” Igneous told Marble.

“Shale honey, Prince Blueblood was your father.” Marble told Shale

“You mean I'm royalty too?” Shale asked

“Well in a way but we didn't want you to know. But that blasted monster showing up here pretty much exposed it.” Igneous Rock told his grandson.

“Makes me feel ashamed to be related to a monster like him. He was no grandpa to me.” Shale told Igneous.

“Twilight, what do we do about Amadeus?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“Good question.” Twilight looked down at Amadeus's body before she noticed a set of glowing red runes from the shadows. Nazo suddenly emerged as he looked at Twilight Sparkle before looking down at Amadeus's body.

“So, the rumor was true. Welcome back to the land of the living. Not that you'll be here for much longer.” Nazo told Twilight Sparkle.

“Another buck from the great forest?” Twilight Sparkle asked.

“Actually, I'm not like them. I serve a far greater power. One you cannot even fathom.” Nazo responded. “I do owe you a bit of thanks for fulfilling one of my predictions I gave Amadeus.” Nazo grinned.

“Let me guess, that power wouldn't be Majesty would it?” Twilight asked.

“Yes, and her ascension must not be stopped.” Nazo told Twilight.

“I can't allow a tyrant like her to rule over Equestria.” Twilight told Nazo.

“You can try, but already her power is far beyond yours Princess.” Nazo responded. “Soon you will meet the star that will extinguish yours!” he grinned.

“I highly doubt that.” Twilight responded. “And I bet it was you who told Amadeus about the prophecy of the Black Star.” Twilight added on.

“Of course, to protect our Goddess we needed to make sure she can never be harmed in her foalhood. At her most vulnerable. But yet there were some who knew and even came to Unicornia to assassinate her, but they failed. Though I do admit Amadeus was brilliant enough to persuade those that the alicorn whom represented the black star would be born in the crystal empire. I never imagined one would try to take the life of an innocent foal.” Nazo chuckled.

“That innocent foal was my niece!” Twilight glared.

“You heartless monster!” Igneous shouted.

“Careful old one, I'd hate to splatter your blood in front of your family.” Nazo warned Igneous Rock before he turned to Twilight. “As for you, stay out of our Goddess's way and she may spare you. That is, if she's not forgiving of you after what you did to her father.” Nazo warned Twilight.

“I don't fear Majesty, and me and my friends will stop her before she can ascend!” Twilight said. Nazo's antlers suddenly lit up brightly causing a blinding light to blindside Twilight, Spike, and the Pie family. When the light faded Nazo was nowhere to be found. “He escaped!” Twilight said as she focused her eyes after the blinding light.

“Forget him Twilight. If he shows up again we can take him.” Spike told Twilight as she nods.

“So what do we do with Amadeus's body?” Pinkie Pie asked Twilight.

“No way I want that monster buried here.” Igneous spoke up.

“Don't worry. I'll think of something.” Twilight answered, she came up with an idea. “I just remembered the volcanoes in the Dragon Lands. It's a distance away from here but I should be able to reach it with my magic. I won't be long.” Twilight used her magic to levitate Amadeus's body before she teleports herself and Amadeus away from the Pie family home. The two arrived at the brim of a smoldering volcano close to the Dragon lands. She sets Amadeus down as she looked over the edge at the smoldering magma below in the crater. “This is it Amadeus.” Twilight looked at Amadeus as she used her magic to lift him up over the edge of the volcano. “For so long you've tormented my family and for what? Was it hatred toward me and Shining Armor? Was it because you believed that I stole the honor you felt your son deserved? Was it out of pure jealousy you slandered me before everypony? Was it out of spite you made me look like a traitor trying to usurp Princess Celestia's crown?” Twilight asked as she looked at Amadeus's lifeless body. “Was it fear that you threatened my baby niece's life to protect your daughter's life by lying about the prophecy?” Twilight asked again. “Amadeus, if only you could have understood the message of friendship, the very message I believe in. Without friendship where would Equestria be at? Without friendship, I never would have met my five best friends and reforged the Elements of Harmony, Without friendship, Princess Luna would still be corrupted as Nightmare Moon, without friendship Discord would still be evil, without friendship Queen Chrysalis would have stolen my brother's heart and forced her rule on Equestria, without friendship King Sombra would still be ruling over the crystal ponies and the empire, without friendship there wouldn't be any chance of stopping Lord Tirek, without friendship I wouldn't have been able to help Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer, without friendship Canterlot High would be enslaved by the Dazzlings.” Twilight closed her eyes and sighs. “I know my breath was wasted on you and those who sought to destroy me years ago. I know many of them paid the price for their betrayal while you escaped like the true coward you were Amadeus. I pity you.” Twilight opened her eyes. “Farewell Amadeus Blueblood, I know you don't deserve a proper burial. You better hope for mercy in the afterlife, cause I know you don't deserve it.” Twilight said before she dropped Amadeus's body into the volcano. She watched as Amadeus's body become engulfed in flames as it sank into the molten magma. She waited till she couldn't see Amadeus any longer, her work done she teleports back to the Pie Family home just in time to see the Pie family and Spike getting ready to leave.

“Is it done?” Spike asked Twilight.

“It's done.” Twilight replied as she approached the caravan as she entered it. “Let's get back to the Empire, I hope Shiny and Gladius won't be disappointed after they learn what happened here.” She said.

“We're all ready to head to the Empire as well.” Igneous Rock told Twilight as she nods, she noticed a journal in the caravan as she reads a few pages from it.

“Maybe this won't be a total loss, looks like Amadeus was keeping a journal. I'll learn more from it once we get back to the Empire.” Twilight closed the journal as she, Spike, and the Pie family left the rock farm. It wouldn't be long for them to arrive back at the Crystal Empire.

Meanwhile in Everfree Forest, a large caravan flanked by Unicornian soldiers marched through the forest. Inside the caravan was Majesty Blueblood along with Lord Tirek. The two were deep into conversation.

“I still feel your not ready to learn my spell. At least until your magic is strong enough to use it without any side effects.” Tirek said as Majesty glared at him.

“You foolish centaur. My father and even that buck Nazo believe I'm strong enough. Besides once I gain the power here no pony will stand in my way. And remind me to have that idiot Morning Blade disemboweled for failing to defend two cities.” Majesty growled, she was in a very foul mood finding out about Equestria's push back against Unicornia. “I never even imagined those little foals trying to resist my rule. Oh well not like they will have a choice when I ascend to my rightful place.” the evil alicorn said as Tirek nods. The caravan soon stopped.

“Your highness, the path ends here.” Came the voice of one of the guards.

“Is that so?” Majesty grumbled as she and Tirek exited the caravan. The forest seemed to be darker as the evil alicorn approached the end of the path, that was when she saw it. “Looks like we won't have to go far.” She began to approach her destination as Tirek followed her. The two stopped before a tree at the end of the path. The tree looked nothing like the others as it was adorned by six different symbols. Tirek only glared seeing the symbols of the mane 6. “Tirek this is it. What I've been seeking.” Majesty told Tirek.

“This tree? Other that it bearing the symbols of Twilight Sparkle and her friends I see no interest in this tree.” Tirek said to Majesty as the evil alicorn glared at Tirek.

“This is no ordinary tree, this tree houses the Elements of Harmony. A power that should rightfully be mine.” Majesty told Tirek as she approached the tree. “Hear me tree of harmony, I am Majesty Blueblood, ruler of Unicornia, ruler of Equestria! The soon to be Goddess of Equestria. I ask of you to give me the Elements of Harmony!” Majesty said to the tree. The tree remained as it is.

“No response.” Tirek said as he noticed Majesty glaring at him before she glared at the tree.

“Hear my royal voice! I demand you give me the Elements of Harmony right now!!!” Majesty shouted at the tree. This time the symbols on the tree all began to glow. “Finally! Now give them to me!” Majesty shouted but to her surprise a figure materialized before her and Tirek. The figure before them took the form of Twilight Sparkle herself.

“Majesty Blueblood.” The figure addressed Majesty in Twilight's voice.

“So, the deceased Twilight Sparkle haunts the very tree of harmony??” Tirek asked.

“My father said you were dead! How is it you are here? Unless you are nothing more than a spirit. If that is the case then begone! Begone and let me have MY Elements of Harmony!” Majesty shouted at the spirit, the spirit seemed unfazed.

“You radiate many things. Greed, Anger, Jealousy. Those are not qualities of the Elements of Harmony.” The spirit told Majesty, causing the evil alicorn to glare at the spirit.

“Are you saying I'm unworthy?!” Majesty growled as she asked.

“Yes, as your brother was unworthy of being an Alicorn.” The spirit replied causing Majesty's rage to grow even more. “Only those who can show the signs of Generousity, Kindness, Honesty, Laughter, Loyality, and Magic can hold the elements. Only six ponies showed those qualities. You Majesty Blueblood are not one of them for you do not have any of the qualities of the elements.” the spirit explained.

“Are you denying me?!” Majesty responded as she was trembling with rage. “NOBODY DENIES ME!!!! I AM MAJESTY BLUEBLOOD!!!! RULER OF ALL EQUESTRIA AND FUTURE GODDESS!!!!! NOBODY DENIES ME!!!!” She screamed with the obvious temper tantrum before her horn lit up in a crimson red color. “If I can't have what I want...I'LL MAKE SURE NOPONY ELSE CAN!!!!” she screamed before she fired on the tree with the full force of her magic. The tree reacted as it tried to deflect Majesty's magic but as it did the magic began to increase from Majesty as the tree tried to keep up but ultimately the tree began to crack before eventually it finally shatters in a fury of sparks and embers. “This is what happens to those who dare deny me!” Majesty glared as she walked away back to the caravan. Tirek followed, both amazed and in fear of what he saw.

“If this is how powerful Queen Majesty is now, what will she be like at her full potential?” Tirek pondered to himself as he joined Majesty. The caravan soon began to leave Everfree Forest and the smoldering remains of the tree of harmony.

“Tirek, we'll return to Canterlot. Once there you will show me your strongest spell. I cannot be denied my full potential any longer.” Majesty told Tirek as the centaur nods. The caravan continued toward Ponyville before making it's long journey toward Canterlot.

Comments ( 24 )

THAT FUCKING BITCH DESTROYED THE TREE OF HARMONY..........Well she's fucked now, I hope she gets blown to bits or something, maybe her horn and wings are ripped off via the Magic of the world at some point and then something horrible will happen to her like she explodes or something.

9338730
Not bad for this chapter, I had no doubt that Sir Blueblood is ashamed of his descendants actions.

Destroying the tree of Harmony? You dunn it now ya rotten crotch fruit. The Spirit is only out of commission for now, it's not going to take kindly to having been blown up!

I was hoping Amadeus would be captured to stand trial... and then executed.

I am suddenly reminded of a scene from The Black Panther.

9453021
Well, to say she's fucked wouldn't be the end of it. She probably kicked off something that she didn't understand and activated an ultimate failsafe given what the Tree was able to do when slowly becoming depowered. Destroyed? Well... I would bet that even GOD doesn't have insurance that high...

9453203

No kidding, also the Tree might have a back-up somewhere else, like it's power could transfer to some place else, though I hope that Sunset Shimmer might make an appearance too in this story and see how she would help Twilight take on that brat.

I hope we get a scene where Amadeus ends up in Tartarus to his horror

Good riddance to Amadeus. He deserved that death and reading it felt cathartic.

I'm grateful that this is the end of Amadeus Blueblood. BUT TO DESTROY THE TREE OF HARMONY??!! THAT'S INSANE!!!!:flutterrage: I can't wait until they find out about this!!!

Okay, the fight between Twilight and Amadeus was kind of anti-climactic.

For Majesty, Oh no you did not just fucking blow up the Tree of Harmony! Didn't we see that the elements themselves embody themselves in their wearers? Rainbow Power comes to mind.

Her arrogance will be her downfall.

One last thing, something tells me that them keeping Morning Blade alive will come back to bite them as it was better to have killed him for Treason against Equestria after getting the information out of him.

Can't wait to see the next chapter. I love this story. It's intense

Curse you waiting!!!! I keep trying to hold off til I can binge chapters but we can see how well that works :twilightblush:

I have an inkling that the tree of harmony might come back. :twilightsmile:

Twilight and her friends are the SPIRITS of the Elements of Harmony! Majesty made a huge mistake, and I can’t wait to see the look on her face when she finds out! :pinkiehappy:

9513961
I also can't wait to see how she would react after learning that Twilight can back from the dead and struck at her father right under her nose.

She'll be like this to Nazo after telling Majesty what happened when Amadeus left Canterlot.

"YOU LIAR!!!! LIAR!!! She can't possibly be still alive, not after all those years. My father can't be dead, can he? Please tell me its not true!!!" Majesty shrieked while shaking Nazo violently with her magic, with tears coming out of her eyes.

Discord appears a hundred feet above Majesty and Nazo laughing in a maniacal tone.
"Sorry, kiddo. Princess Twilight is still alive and she's not going to hold back anything no more now that she got her friends and family back."

"You!!!" Majesty snarled at Discord. "You knew all along didn't you?!"

"So what if I did?!" Discord smirked. "You might as well give it up too if you don't want to end up like your father."

"WHERE.....IS.......SHE???" Majesty trembled in anger and fury.

"Sorry, Majesty Blueblood. I'm afraid that's classified." Discord cackled while floating in mid-air. "You'll never find her. She'll find you only when the time is right."

Before Majesty could say anymore, Discord snapped his fingers and disappeared in a flash.

"Well then, there's only one way to take care of this...." Majesty said, trying to take a breather before initiating an announcement to the rest of her Unicornian Guards. "Attention all Unicornian forces, I have new orders....."

Well, I've only got one thing to say to Majesty:

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Lol, you think destroying a tree is gonna do anything?
and lets be honest, destroying the tree? pfft that's like impossible...

BITCH DIE.
RAINBOW POWER UP LETS DESTROY THIS BITCH

9338730
Hi, when's the next chapter?

9740274

Well, I've only got one thing to say to Majesty:

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Oh, hell to the yeah she is!

Seeing some of the most unlikable villains in fanfiction get some comeuppance is very much a carthesis for me and I hope this story gets finished one day.

10888087
The author of this story hasn't been online since November 5, 2021. So, this story is dead for now anyway.

Login or register to comment