• Published 27th Oct 2015
  • 2,345 Views, 60 Comments

Hot Harvest - Captain_Hairball



Caramel and Big Macintosh have a nice, no strings attached tumble after work. But maybe Mac wants those strings after all?

  • ...
58
 60
 2,345
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Hot damn~ Good job man. :3

Can't decide if that's the best or worst safeword ever for Mac, but... Nah. It fits. Just like Trouble. :eeyup:

Also Cheerilee? Cheerilee needs to get in on that. Feels like she's been getting the short end of the deal, of her own volition. Can't argue she enjoyed the show, but let's face it, she's got her own supply of Twilight Special, and has had it for hire long, exactly? She knows she'll be making good use of it. :trollestia:

6668884

I feel like Cheerilee's motivation is kind of the weakest link in the story, but now that I have me weird 4-way mixed orientation polyamourous clan to do sequels about, I have to say it was worth it. :duck:

I really like that, I came into this expecting to read a pretty run of the mill, stuck-in-the-closet dramatic story, and that you've averted all the cliches and turned this into something really unique. I honestly didn't expect things to go swimmingly with Cheerilee, Mac, Trouble Shoes and Caramel, but, I suppose supervised sex between two consenting adults and their partners sort of takes the hurt away.

6889352

Glad to hear from you again. You literally saved this story, sir. :ajsmug: Thanks for your support!

6889361

Aww, shucks. You and your silver tongue...

I'm glad you stuck with it. I get a little weak in the knees and light headed when I see an update on this story. It's like a small-scale gift from time to time. Keeps the blood pumping, y'know?

6889398

Yay! Blitz was more popular (and, perhaps not coincidentally, much straighter), but Hot Harvest is still my favorite story I've written.

Maybe I should do a sequel? :D

6889416

I ought to check out Blitz. If it's anything like this, what with the dark and dreary overlying themes, I'm sure it'll be great.

Sequels are always good. People knock 'em, and frequently, but everyone forgets that Terminator 2 is clearly the better film. I'm confident that you could do a sequel and not make it a giant bag of call backs and fanfare.

7052028

It's well written for a clop story!

Uh, okay. I'll take what I can get! :rainbowwild:

So, is Big Mac's thing with Cheerilee over, or are we going to be seeing her in later chapters?

They do get married! Legally the four of them are two married couples living together. My Equestria doesn't have plural marriage (understandably -- that would be a huge mess, legally speaking), but for all intents and purposes, Trouble, Caramel, and Cheerilee are Mac's harem now! :twilightoops: See my new story A Night in Shining Armor for some of how that works out in practice. They're, ahem, very OPEN.

I want to do a story about Mac and Cheerliee's wedding, at some point.

6889416

Maybe I should do a sequel? :D

*MOTHERFUCKING YES*
i.ytimg.com/vi/yB3jFu5X75U/hqdefault.jpg

Everyone involved is a terrible, open minded, understanding degenerate.

It's great~

Login or register to comment