• Published 28th May 2012
  • 8,257 Views, 167 Comments

A Different Kind of Love - Loyal



Changelings feed on love, right? Chrysalis sends her best to find a different kind of love...

  • ...
26
 167
 8,257
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 67 )

I really like how it ended. Though, I expected Lily to fall in love, or to say that she wanted the princesses at the end instead of her business. Great story.:heart:

A great ending to a great story. I hope you'll have Lily with Celestia and Luna at some point :pinkiehappy:

752823
I'm nearly finished writing the first chapter of A Different Kind of Love: The Lost Chapters, featuring Luna.
With any luck, it will publish later today. Keep an eye peeled :raritywink:

3k views! Thank you, everyone!

That ending was beautiful. Truly. Although I didn't like the lesbian clop, I really did like the 4 chapters that were hetero. Seeing AJ's and Fluttershy's reactions to Liam being a changeling pulled at the heartstrings a bit, but you topped that off with a nice little heart-warming laugh when at the very end the business name read 'Maggie's'.

I give this a 9/10. While I understand that a lot of guys like lesbo clop, that stuff just weirds me out. However, that's not what I took off for (just my dumb irregular opinion doesn't matter in ratings); I took off one because of the fact that Lily suddenly confessed everything instead of you actually showing that emotional change in her as she started to realize she wanted to be human. You suddenly just smashed it into our faces that Lily wanted to be a human, and I can't say that really appeals to the good material for a story.

I hope you keep doing stories; this is your first story here apparently (I've checked your stories list) and it is freaking amazing for a first fic posted here. I'm really glad about how the ending just resolved everything in a small little bundle (except what happens to the main 6, but meh), and it was a happy ending at that. I'm watching you from now on. Very closely.

OwO

752838 Dude, that's awesome. I'll make sure I send you a pm and...wait a second...



look at my picture

753101
If that's the OC that Lily's laying next, we're going to need a LOT of bondage equipment.

753121 DAMN STRAIGHT

so you will make a chapter that Lily has fun with this OC?

BTW if you can't think of a name, just use Dream Charmer

Loved it. So glad that you continued to write it. The story was smooth and flowed well, introduced a variety of entertainment throughout the chapters, and Lily was a likeable character, despite her intentions. The relationship between her and Maggie was always good to see developed, and the interactions with the main characters aren't out of character. Also; Luna's physical description is different to her typical set-up, and I like the idea that Luna and Celestia are just opposite sides of the same spectrum, instead of Luna being a tiny flat-chested girl.

Bravo Glaive.

Well done, perfectly executed without being obtuse and most points made sense...
With the exception of a changeling breaking her arm...
Erm.
Y'know what? I'll leave that to "it's magic, I ain't got to explain shit."

753340
>Shifted into avian
>Didn't want to break wings
>Shifted into Lily
>Lily is, more or less, human. Changeling or not
:P
My line of reasoning.
Plus seeing major characters injured is a hook for many readers.

It is always a pleasure to start readinga a story, go through its ups and downs, the twists and turns, and the ploys of the characters. to be able to hold a reader's attention for the entire story, to have them waiting on edge for the next chapter is truely a remarkable feat. i thank you for writing such a wonderful little tale with interesting ideas and a very entertaining lead, and that's saying something for clop (Which was great by the way!)

here's to you Glaivestryke:pinkiehappy: you have my fav when the lost chapters makes its way around:twilightsmile:

He-he, even though this is a humanized version of the MLP universe, I keep seeing the characters anthro/humanoid as depicted in Sssonic2's anthro MLP artwork. And have been to the very end.

Plus, if you're doing sequels, do some of the chapter set after Lily starts her Bordelo "Maggie's." Let see what sexy expoites Liliy has with Applebloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Gilda, Trixie, Prince Blueblood, Photo Finish, and even the Princesses Celestia, Luna, and Candance. =3 And give some them bushes like Pinkie Pie! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:
I mean, I can imagine Applebloom having a full bush, and even Celestia and Luna both having full bushes that flow in the solar winds much like their hair does! LOL! :rainbowlaugh:

Great job on this juicy love fetish story, and hope to see others in the future. **sends you cookies, milk, and a full collection of anthro pony pornz!** X3

I have some rather .... strange..... fetishes. Could you possibly do a chapter with them? Its nothing too wierd like vore(although i wouldn't say no too it though xD)

755184
Well, send me a PM and we'll chat it out. I think my readers are pretty open-minded and whatnot.

That was a pretty good final with nice action and some well-done character interactions. I love how Celestia pointed out the reasons why Chrysalis plan was doomed right for the start but still decided to send her a message. And the way how Lily dealt with Ajax was a nice surprise. I never expected that Chrysalis reward would be an important plot part, well-done.

The way the Mane Six reacted to the revelation felt about right and it was nice to see some normal interaction between them and Lily than didn’t lead to sex. Plus it’s nice to see that Lily found a good way to use her abilities and live in Ponyvile.

Two things, however, disappointed me a little bit. One thing was already mentioned by BlackMuffin: Her wish to be a human came a bit out of the blue. Sure there were hints already but it still happened rather abrupt and I’m surprise that she confessed to the Mane Six first instead of going to Maggie, who’s her only real friend.

The second issue is the lack of Ajax in the story. He had a good introduction that established him as a threatening villain, but then he didn’t do anything. He didn’t sabotage Lily’s mission, he didn’t attempt to get the last essence before her and he didn’t plan his revenge on Maggie. He only appears again in the final where he was killed-off by Lily. So there was no feeling of threat, no competition for the last essence between him and Lily, nothing. That’s a real shame, since he was an interesting baddy.

There were also a few other things I didn’t like – like how Celestia casually mentioned in front of everyone that Twi is into hardcore bondage – but those were just minor details and nothing really noteworthy.

All in all it was a decent Clop-Fic that had good and bad parts that I enjoyed reading.

757533
Ajax will be recieving his own story soon enough, and I plan on writing both his part in the assault on Canterlot and the events of the last chapter. He had a more prominent role than I may have led the reader to believe.
That discussion was only between Lily and Celestia, no one else was present.
As always, wonderful feedback. Thank you very much, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Somehow I was under the assumption that the Mane Six were in the room, too. My bad. :derpyderp1:

758193
Nah, it's good. Probably my fault for amateur writing. As I said, your feedback has probably been the most helpful. I'm glad you enjoyed reading, and make sure to check out The Lost Chapters, too.

BEST. STORY. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::ajsmug::ajsmug::ajsmug::ajsmug::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::raritywink::raritywink::raritywink::raritywink::raritywink::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

783831
Not for everyone, I guess. :fluttershyouch:

810771
Not sure if sarcasm or genuine appreciation.
Thanks? I guess?
>.<

OMG I just finished reading your story then it turns out you were reading mine? Haha, awesome. I found myself just loving Lily and shocked beyond words about Maggie! i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/709/cocaine.PNG

Not to mention using Ajax as a way to "humanize" Lily with genuine fear? So good! I love how every time you described someone as "padding" I kept imagining them as slinking about. And freakin' A your Applejack and Twilight chapters were great! The mix of erotic subtlety and vulgar action was pretty thrilling stuff in all of the scenes (Subtlety? When there's a Slutty!Pinkie Pie? HA!). Although I can't really get behind the idea of using the terminology of "gash" since that's...you know...a wound...anyways, I could've sworn that it was the essences from the girls that was slowly affecting Lily to (un)change(ling), but nonetheless I really dig your take on the Elements and Changelings in general. Can't wait to get started on the Lost Chapters!

Ok ,I just read the entire story in one reading so I put the review in here.
I must admit that this is a very interesting story. it's hard for me to objectively judge the literal valie, because English is not my native language, but as far as I'm concerned it's very well written and entertaining. At first I thought it'll be just a clopfic and I just gave it a try out of curiosity - turns out there actually was an interesting plot behind it. The idea itself is...well... it's the first story like that I read. I do feel that the characters here acted a little bit too much out of character... to a certain degree I understand that, for one, they are humans, not ponies. also, the setting itself is pretty unusual.
ok, few details:
Fluttershy – seems a little bit rushed and it left me with a big question - where did she learned all that stuff.
Rarity - probably the best in my opinion. the whole relationship between Lily and Rarity gave some depth to the story.
Applejack - nothing to add here, exactly what I was expecting. maybe the fact that I was expecting it was a little let down.
RD - again, I was kinda expecting that, although it would be funnier if it turned out that Lily changed her mind and tried to seduce RD in a male form using Dancer to teach her stuff about it.
Pinkie Pie - ok, this one was... weird. not the pinkie Pie weird, but just out of nowhere. as far as I can agree that Pinkie would hump everyone and everything and never stood anywhere near subtle, I don't think she's be that promiscuous. And my imagination failed me here unfortunately by flashing "that would not work" sign over what was pretty awesome scenes.
and finally my favorite - Twilight - I'm very conflicted here. On one hand I can totally imagine Twilight being into things like that but it came totally out of nowhere and it almost felt like you were just trying to put that fetish somewhere. it was good, don't get me wrong, but it didn't quite fit and it had very little Twilight in it... I mean, that Twilight could be someone completely different and I wouldn't notice the difference. This here would be a perfect opportunity to discover her darker side and introduce her to it, instead of just finding a box underneath the bed.

there's also the fact that the six doesn't really interact too much with each other. Sure we're following Lily all the time, but that felt a little lacking. I mean, wouldn’t it be a little bit more interesting hearing how Rarity is sharing gossips about her friends’ lovers with her kinda sorta girlfriend? And wouldn’t it be nice to actually explore that relationship with Rarity?
I'd love to know few more details of whatever sexual adventures Twilight and her friends had. I mean, all I know is that Rarity had 5 lovers and RD had 2. The rest - we know nothing. Who they were? Nope. How long and when? Nope. How did they discovered their talents and kinks? Nope. I’d love to read more about that.
To be honest, I was missing also the corruption of innocence in this story - it was not your goal, I know, but it could make it slightly more fun to read, especially since the story had the time span to accommodate that. Again, I just don't think they would all be so promiscuous, experienced and perfectly ok with jumping to bed with, in some cases, total strangers... not all of them at least.
And finally, your OC - Lily. I have to admit she does have that Mary Sue-ish feel to her, but then again, she's an elite soldier and a changeling - she has to adapt. but she didn't fail once, she did not make too many mistakes and everything worked just fine for her. Again, that might not have been your goal, but since she got a decent amount of character development and a change of heart she could have been less perfect. some character misjudging or a close call here and there would be enough. She was a pretty good and likable character otherwise and I’ll be looking forward to read more about her adventures.
do I have anything else to complain... hmm... nope, nothing comes to my mind. This was a really entertaining story and I really enjoyed it. I'll be keeping my eye out for your stories :D

903022
Wow...
Aside from a user named Yonasomun (Inaccurate spelling, I'm sure) this is the most constructive criticism I've recieved in a very long while. Thank you for the read, support, and input. My other work, A Different Kind of Love: The Lost Chapters is sort of a follow-up to this story. It's a little hare-brained, and somewhat difficult to follow, but that's because I wrote all but one of the chapters in that story on a request basis. Still, I think I put them together at least moderately well, with a halfway decent amount of character development all throughout. I'm looking forward to your input on that story, as well ^.^

904834
I'll read your other works and as soon as I have the time :) I'm looking forward to it :D

910630
Oh boy, now you get to read the follow-up >.< Coming into the game a little late, I'll have you know. I'm approaching 20 chapters in the request story already.
That is, if you plan on reading it. If you want to. :fluttershysad:

i'm done ! i'm finaly done ! yeah, 3 nice evenings/nights of reading ! thank you so much for it Loyal2-1 !

that was one fucking WILD adventure. That ending. Almost made me cry. LOVED EVERY SECOND OF THE READING! Keep up the good work bud!:pinkiehappy:

1115177
Thank you for the read! Be sure to check out A Different Kind of Love: The Lost Chapters, and keep an eye peeled for more adventures in the near future!

1118074 Damn right i'm gonna keep my eyes peeled! :pinkiehappy:

670858 ANTHRO ponies or flurries?

what is the diference? :rainbowhuh:

1225907
Humanized.
Technically.
Pegasus = Avian
Unicorn = Magi
Earth Pony = Human

1226032
You're very close. No horns. Magi use their hands instead of horns.
Avians still have wings, but they also have arms.
Humans are just humans.
I actually made the mistake of using "Unicorn" and "Pegasus" in the first chapter a long, long time ago... So I can see where the confusion comes from.
But yes. Close enough.
Just... No horns.

1226060 Cool, thanks for clarifying :)

1226123
Of course. I know it's confusing at first. I've probably lost my fair share of readers thanks to it. But now you know, you can focus on the delightful, awesome, dirty changeling sex.
Oh, and there's a 250k+ word sequel after this story.
With 2 more related stories in the works.

1226128 whait a second....if

Pegasus = Avian
Unicorn = Magi
Earth Pony = Human
Changelings = ......:derpyderp2: mind blows

maibe they looks like human, but with bug wings, arms, and.... holes all across their body?

1226250
Bug wings, but regular arms. Think black avian with bug wings and holes.

It was a good story with a nice ending. The only thing I thought was kinda off putting is how she hates herself. The story brushes it off with her declaring that she is'Lily'. When really she can choose to live differently but she can't be something she's not. She isn't human and if she were real it would be pretty bad for her to try and deny that.

It would be like a human telling themselves they are a dolphin. They can go swimming and eat fish...but they can never stop being human.

1282287
Just keep reading mate ^.^ The Lost Chapters is next.

1282566 I actually had just started. I'm up to Celestia now.dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/emoticons/misc_Spitfire_rape.png It's too bad I got to these stories so late, I could think of a request or two. loldl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/emoticons/misc_Colgate_bedroomeyes.png

1335221
Fuck, you're right... Possible edit.

1362079
You've never seen a lot of things in this story. Believe you me.

Possibly the most sexy, yet in-character renditions of the canon cast I've ever seen in a clopfic. A hearty bravo.

*Reads description*
Sounds awesome! Can't wait to read it!

*Sees "Human" tag*
i46.tinypic.com/2ewjgpx.jpg
What the bucking fetlocks?!?

How the hell does Humans showing up have anything to do with the above description?

1908884
the entire thing is humanized, there all humans instead of normal ponies :twilightsmile:

HEY NO EVER DISRESPECTS RARITY. Aloe, Lotus, Lilana or whatever her name is and you, author, are all uptight jerks to her:flutterrage:

1964562
Aw, you have to admit, Rarity gets dissed enough. And misunderstood more. You have to see it in the perspective of the story.

Based on that pinkish pie chapter post this on futaquestria group!! Also put a futa warning also!!!

Saying that this was a great story wouldn't be the right thing to say. Saying it was horrible wouldn't be the right thing to say. Neither would saying it was amazing or crap.

In short:

There. are. No. Words.

Well, except for supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, but that's not really a word is it?

I thoroughly enjoyed the story, made me cry happy tears at the final sentence. One to definitely put into my favorites for a good read.

Yours truly,
Sugarcubes

Login or register to comment