• Published 26th Aug 2015
  • 4,553 Views, 100 Comments

Flame of Courage. - shattered_sky



(rewitten)Nathan your average brony who wants to escape his monotonous life. He finds a mysterious website which grants his wish. To enter a land of friendship and magic, a chance to be a hero, he fucks up. He will embark on a journey for redemption

  • ...
26
 100
 4,553

Chapter 7: Sun.

Author's Note:

I'M STILL ALIVE HERE!!! *ahem.* hehehe

Im to tired to edit, morning later... Hey Shattered_sky here! This has been very very very overdue I know. Losing my files kind of dampered my writing mood and I'm working this summer for a new laptop. After losing all my files twice I've learned the importance of backups. Imma just publish this and go to sleep, 8:42 Philippines time. BTW Internet here sucks

---3RD PERSON---
(FOLLOWING NATHAN)

Sugarcube Corner suddenly went quiet at the arrival of Princess Celestia, as like all of the ponies in the room Nathan was silent. He was standing there, expecting Celestia to eventually find him, though he wasn't exactly ready for it. If he was like Discord or any other ‘evil’ persona he would have been greeted with the ‘rainbow beam’.

He knew he had to talk to Celestia eventually. Honestly, Nathan wasn't really angry about the whole imprisonment thing, he was upset about the abandonment issue. He calmed mostly over the years.

Nathaniel was snapped out of his trance by Twilight. "Pssst! What are you doing?" Twilight nudged him then whispered. "She's Princess Celestia, she's the ruler of Equestria and she..."

"I know full well of who she is." Nathan wispered back, his eyes focused on the Princess of the sun.

"Hello Nathan, how are you?" Celestia asked. The only thing he really noticed last time was the height and the mane. Her eyes now held wisdom and her gaze was gentle as to a mother to her children. She changed a lot over the years.

Nathan then smiled slightly and greeted her. "Hello Celestia, as you see I am quite fine." Everyone (or for them everpony as usual) in the room had a mirrored expression of shock as their Princess was addressed in such manner. "What brings you here this fine evening?" Nathan inquired with as much eloquent grace he could muster.

"N-Nathan she's the princess! What are you doing!?" Twilight chastened more loudly.

"It is alright Twilight, Nathan is a friend of mine." Celestia explained. Celestia looked calm but under her expression was fear

"B-but..." Twilight sputtered.

Nathan looked at Celestia and she stared back to him, silently asking him to not start anything. Nathan got the message and chuckled. He then walked towards the Alicorn and followed her outside.

They were then greeted by the cool air and the beautiful night sky.

Nighttime already?’ Nathan thought to himself. ‘Time sure flies fast. Celly took longer to find than I expected. She's changed a lot though.

Two white ponies in golden armour immediately rushed over at the sight of the strange ‘monkey’. "Guards, stay here." Celestia commanded to the ponies in golden armour.

"But your highness..." One of them argued.

"Stay here."

"Yes Princess." The guardpony replied and both of them nodded nodded. Before returning to stand guard at the chariot one of them looked Nathan up and down. Nathan just ignored the guard.

Nathan and Celestia then went to a hill by the outskirts of town. They stood there, saying nothing under the light of the moon. Nathan placed his shades on his forehead and plopped down on the grass. He then spread his arms and legs making himself comfortable.

Celestia was taken aback by Nathan's approach of the situation. He was extremely laidback as usual as she noticed during his free time, stark contrast to his belligerent nature in combat. She expected the worst when Luna told her that Nathan was in Ponyville, she feared for her pupil and the small town. Even though Luna assured her he was no different than more than a century ago.

Nathan on the other hand was waiting for Celestia to speak. He never liked silence during situations like these. He was not really angry for his initial wrath cooled down a long time ago, he resented Celestia a bit not for his imprisonment. He was upset about the fact Celestia forgot about him.

"Nathan... I'm sorry." Celestia then closed her eyes and was about to say something.

"Do you know how it feels, to be stuck like that? Everyday I was tormented by my conscience for what I did, to make it worse I felt the pain I inflicted on others. I wanted to die. I wanted to scream, shout… I wanted it to end." Nathan said, his eyes focused on the night sky. Celestia was just silent. "If it weren't for the occasional spirit that passed by I would go batshit crazy."

"Everything was going swell for me. Then one day, my world crashed. I snapped, I slaughtered the ones who were responsible. And I admit, at the time it felt… good. A part of me died that day."

"I was reduced to nothing more than a mindless beast which you had to kill… But instead you used the Elements to put me away." Nathan continued. "And it's like you swept me under the rug… You just forgot."

"Nathan… I was scared. I did what I thought was right at the time. I didn't want to lose you or Luna, but I had to choose." Celestia then opened her eyes. Her purple eyes were misty, and on the verge of tears. "I chose Equestria."

"After the both of you were gone, the castle was depressing. Every time I would close my eyes, both of you were there. The memories… I couldn't bear it, so I left. I was the only one who could lead Equestria, I had to stay strong. And time just passed." A tear then streaked down her face.

Silence then fell on them.

Suddenly Nathan smiled and said, "You could have at least visited. I would have enjoyed flowers, I am quite fond of Panda Lilies, an exotic flower isn't the bane of The Princess of the Sun herself. Eh?" He then grabbed a flower and pointed it at her.

Celestia’s jaw then dropped, she couldn't find words for his reply. She expected him to shout at her, to pour all of his anger at her, instead he was smiling at her puzzled expression. Nathan then got up and faced her.

Finally the Sun Princess managed to form words. "How…? How can you act like this? I-I… It wasn't fair! You didn't deserve it!" Nathan just shrugged. "You have all the right to hate me. And y-you..." Celestia then held head.

"I'm not angry I'm just… Annoyed. I would have chosen Equestria too, I would have put you in the corner instead though..." He then put a hand to his chin. "Plus no matter how much I complain, I cannot turn back the clock and change what I did. And holding a grudge would just make me look older, I don't need that."

"You know Celly... Fuck it all. It's all fine and dandy to just forget and call it water under the bridge." Nathan then smiled. "Fuck I'm no good at this stuff! Just stop crying already, it's bothering me."

Celestia at this point was indeed crying. Nathan snapped his fingers and a handkerchief appeared, he then handed it to her. She pushed away and Nathan shrugged. Celestia then managed to composed herself.

"I… I am sorry…"

"I hate drama, all is forgiven Celestia. I might just raid your cake vault, or embarrass you sometimes." And seriousness has been brutally murdered several times tonight. "I'll find some nonlethal, non apocalyptic way to get back at you."

She nodded and smiled at Nathan's antics. "I understand. This may not mean anything to you but its still yours." She levitated a trinket, the royal seal to him. "You are still a prince. Even in your absence you still hold the title." Nathan just stared at the trinket in his palm and sighed.

"Celestia if you expect me to help with paperwork you're dreaming, I'll just make other people do it and I'll supervise." He then held his hands together like he was holding a sword. "My specialty is… Aggressive negotiations."

He paused for a moment before asking. "How did you know I was here anyway? Who told you, Twilight or Luna?"

"Well both actually. Twilight sent me a letter. A strange injured creature came from the Everfree." She explained. "Then I asked Luna if she knew anything. She told me that she managed to enter your dream.

"Damn it Luna." Nathan muttered to himself. "I hope Luna explained the situation to you, I hate repeating myself." He continued with more volume.

"She did." Celestia nodded and confirmed.

Celestia was about to say something but Nathan interrupted her oncemore. "You know I would prefer to heckle you and say something like ‘How much does your hair dye cost?’ or ‘How do you get your hair to do that?’ buuuuuut..." His expression then turned serious. "It's about the Elements of Insanity isn't it?"

Celestia nodded. "Yes. You have seen what they are capable of. They may not be as powerful or cunning compared to the other opponents we have faced… But they are unpredictable and unstable, and I fear that their imprisonment has made them even more..."

"Crazy?" Nathan asked, Celestia seemed to be annoyed at the constant interruption but didn't express it. "Even more spiteful? Who would have guessed?” Nathan sarcastically replied as he rolled his eyes.”

"Nathan… You should take this seriously..." Celestia started.

“I am, I'll deal with it. Think of the bitch-like behavior as a coping mechanism. Also I'm still pissed, I just can't do anything about it… But please, continue." Nathan cut in.

"You were almost killed. You and the Elements of Insanity may be at a stalemate but I fear it may not last long." Celestia declared grimly. "And your power has not fully returned. They will do anything to remove the spell that binds your fate to theirs."

“That's no big deal, I already know how to deal with them.” He confidently replied.

“No, me and Luna already have it under control.” Celestia reassured him.

“Somehow that doesn't comfort me in the slightest.” Nathan replied, remembering Fluttershout at the hospital. “Plus, you think you could stop me if I did anything? I fucked up too, I'll fix my problems.”

Celestia simply sighed. "Nathan… You should take it easy for..." She then shook her head. "Nevermind, you wouldn't listen anyways. Since you are free, what are you going to do now? Are you coming to Canterlot with me? Luna is looking forward to see you again" She asked.

"No. I'm staying here in Ponyville." I replied. "I… " He felt a tingling sensation on his back. "Someone is watching." Nathan's eyes narrowed as he turned around to check. He didn't see anything but trees and bushes…

"Hooo." Nathan then raised an eyebrow and looked around, he saw an owl preached on abranch of a nearby tree. He chuckled and stared at the owl.

"You of course dummy." Nathan replied to the bird. Celestia smiled and shook her head. Nathan then turned back to Celestia. "Owl."

"You are still as sharp as ever." She mused.

"And you got fat." I pointed out. "You shouldn't use the chariot that often." I suggested. Celestia sighed and looked at the human.

"And you haven't changed at all..." She then smiled at him.

"But you have changed a lot." Nathan said. Then he muttered, "Aside from the weight that is..."

"I thought you would have matured." She said wistfully. She then became serious. "I know you will not endanger my subjects on purpose. But your presence here may endanger not just you but the Bearers of the Elements of Harmony."

"Yeah… I met them, nice bunch. Though how the ponies reacted to me was different, first time I came to Equestria I remember a mob." Nathan smiled and placed my shades back on. "Now then. I'm sure you have a lot of princessy duties you need to attend to, I won't keep you up all night." I declared.

"Indeed, let us go." She agreed. They then made our way back to Ponyville. I was relieved, the pain may be still there, but I have finally had a chance to talk to her.

---1ST PERSON---

NATHANIEL GARCIA

OUTSIDE SUGARCUBE CORNER.

As we reached Sugarcube Corner the party was ending, the various party goers have left. Me and Celestia faced the mane six.

"As you see, me and Nathan go way back." She told them. "In fact... He is as old as I am." She declared. Wait? What!? What the hell is Celestia doing!?

The mane six all wore various faces of shock. (Except Pinkie, I wonder why...) "S-so Princess. He's a thousand years old?" Twilight shakily asked.

"I'm actually one thousand five hundred thirty by my count." I clarified. "But that's a thousand five hundred something years in suspended animation. So I am theoretically twenty plus years old." I quickly added.

"You are actually forty years old putting aside your extremely long absence." Celestia cut in.

I then turned to Celestia and raised an eyebrow. "Pardon? Thirty I would buy, but forty is a bit of a stretch. Never mind, I feel twenty two anyways..."

"Uhhh... Twilight? What's suspended animation?" Rainbow whispered.

"Well Rainbow, suspended animation is the slowing or stopping of life processes by exogenous or endogenous means without termination. Breathing, heartbeat, and other involuntary functions may still occur, but they can only be detected by magical means." Twilight replied.

"Lazy author. Really? Wikipedia? You were gone for five months." Pinkie then glared at the sky. All of us ignored her. (except Twilight who still hasn't wrapped her head around Pinkie Pie's antics.)

"Uhhh... Meaning?" Rainbow asked, pulling her attention away from Pinkie.

"A state that is almost like death, achieved by making the body processes of the pony work more slowly than normal." My explanation was greeted by blinks. "Think of it as a magically induced comma." I simply put it.

"Were you really a soldier?" Rainbow asked with a raised eyebrow. "Because you talk like an egghead. No offense Twi." She then turned to the lavender unicorn.

"None taken..." She muttered .

"Has he told you who he is?" Celestia asked. This caused all of the mares to focus their attention on the alicorn. Oh she isn't! "He wasn't always a soldier, he became High General eventually. Meet my brother, Courageous Platinum." Celestia, I hate you more.

All of the mares gasped and their jaws dropped. All of them just stared at me and I just smiled. I went near Celly and whispered to her. "Molly you have just lost your cake."

"Brother!?" Rainbow exclaimed.

"You're a prince?" Rarity asked, her eyes gleaming.

"Your name isn't Nathan?" Pinkie asked. Her head tilted.

“What?" Applejack asked, dumfounded.

"Woah! One question at a time. Gimme a sec." I then pointed to each mare as I answered their questions. "Yes. Yes. My birth name is Nathan. What?" I then turned to the alicorn. "Tia was that really necessary?" I asked her.

She smiled. "I'm afraid I have urgent business in Canterlot and I have to go back." She declared. Yeah, right. Really Tia? "Twilight, I trust you and your friends to keep an eye on him. He has… quite the knack of getting into trouble."

"Of course princess, you can count on us." Twilight enthusiastically replied.

"You do realize I'm right here right?" I asked Celestia. My lips then curved into a small smile. "Molly..." Celestia’s right ear began to twitch as she closed her eyes. I then turned to the girls. "Also, I would like you to… keep your lips sealed about my position. Until Celestia breaks the news to Equestria that is."

"Yes I agree with Nathan, I trust for you and your friends to keep this a secret." Celestia chimed in.

"Of course Princess Celestia, Nathan. My lips are sealed." Twilight replied.

As Celestia took her seat on her chariot I approached her. "What was that about?"

“Hmm? What do you mean?”

“Don't play dumb, was that really necessary?”

“Not really.” Celestia’s face then became serious. “But still, you should be careful. The Elements of Insanity are not the only ponies you should look out for.”

I didn't say anything, she seemed like she was going to add something but she decided against it. I'm curious. “Just take care of yourself.” I sighed, I'm interested in what she was going to say.

“Best way to help me, paint a bulleye on my back. Please don't tell me you're taking a thousand year vacation leaving me and Luna with the throne.”

“Blueblood is next in line.”

“How come I feel worser… Yes, I'm aware that is not a word.”

"Don't worry, I've got it under control." She assured me. "Word hasn't gone about you yet but it will eventually though.”

"But seriously, you can't just tell Equestria that I'm basically royalty. It would only cause a shitstorm, and I don't need that." And I have enough enemies waiting to be unleashed already… Knowing my luck.

"Well we were adopted by King Platinum, that means it is your right to rule." She said. Well I know but…

"I'm not worried, I don't really care about the crown anyways. It's just that… Nevermind." Things have changed, it was so simple before. "Just let me at them whenever, the sooner I deal with it the better Whenever I guess." I waved my hand in dismissal. I hate politics.

When I returned the party was over and the mane six peppered me with questions. I said that maybe (Maybe is a keyword here.) I will explain things to them tommorow. I then followed Twilight to her humble abode.

Spike wasn't there at the party for some reason. I was thankful that Twilight didn't ask so many questions along the way, she was mostly silent.

"So Nathan... You are a prince?" Twilight asked.

"Yes. But I've never really considered myself as one. You don't have to treat me like one." I replied. "I'm just like a normal pony. Or human."

"Normal?"

I smiled and replied. "Some people are more normal than others I guess."

"That doesn't make sense." She frowned.

"It's not supposed to." I replied. "So Twilight, you've told me about your assistant Spike. Why wasn't he at the party?" I asked.

"Well, Spike said he didn't feel like going." She replied. Didn't feel like coming? Who rejects a chance for free food? "So I told him to watch the library."

"Ah. So it's only you and Spike who live in the library then?" I asked, even though I know.

"Well yes... Oh, here we are!" She declared as she presented the Golden Oaks Library. It is a large hollowed out tree that became a library.

"Huh. A giant tree, I've seen weirder though." Nothing can ever top the Internet. She seemed surprised by my reaction.

As we went in Twilight flipped on a switch and the lights came on. They have electricity? Oh yeah… Magic, how could I forget? Soon after a certain dragon groggily came out, clutching a pillow in one hand and rubbing his eyes with another. He is kinda skinny, he was wearing a pair of… pink pajamas?

He then turned to look at me, then Twilight. "Who is that Twi?" He asked. He then rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times. "Whoa! What is it!?" Spike shouted as he pointed at me. He then squinted his eyes. "Its a... Monkey?" How many times have I been called a monkey?

"Spike!"

"And you're a overgrown lizard." I snapped back.

"Touché." He then turned to Twilight. "So who is he?" He asked.

I answered instead of Twilight. "My name is Nathan, nice to meet you." I then offered my hand.

He shook it and introduced himself. "And I'm Spike! Nice to meet you." He then shook my hand. "Hey Twilight, I'm going back to bed. Good night." The dragon then trudged back to bed.

"Sorry about that..." Twilight then rubbed the back of her head. "Well I prepared a guest room." I then followed Twilight to said guest room, this is whole place is a library. I didn't really pay attention to the details of the room. Instead, I focused on the bed.

"Sorry if it isn't much..." Twilight apologized.

I wordlessly walked over and flopped on the bed face first. I then mumbled a reply. "(Life is good…)”

"Huh?"

"Thanks a lot Twilight." I snapped my fingers and my clothes (minus my boxers) appeared on top of a bedside table neatly folded. My sandals at the foot of the dresser, and I was covered by a blanket even if I didn't actually need one. "I am very comfortable. Good night to you." You appreciate beds more after being trapped in stone.

She said something but I didn't really hear it. As I was falling asleep I swore someone else was there, I did feel a few other individuals. Somehow I know who they were. I got up and snapped my fingers, my clothes reappearing on myself. I snapped my fingers again to blink out of the house. I stood there with a pair of binoculars, scanning the area.

“If I were a sniper with a magically improved gun were would I hide… Forest? Too much buildings in between. Town hall? Nope.” I muttered as I scanned the surrounding finally setting my eyes on the mountain. I saw a certain dark purple Alicorn and a red maned pegasus.

I waved to them and Brutalight lowered -what appeared to be a sniper scope- in disbelief. She then handed it to Fluttershout, Fluttershout smiled and waved and I did the same. Then I got an idea.

I snapped my fingers and a chalkboard appeared. I wrote down ‘Please step 20 feet away from her’. I saw her step away from BT I put down the binoculars and charged a fireball, I then chucked it at her. It won't kill her it'll just hurt really bad.

Wait, did I hit her? I then floated the binoculars to me and checked. Brutalight was sitting on the ground, covered in soot with a small crater on the mountain face. She glared at my general direction with all the hate she could muster.

Now I can go to bed.

---3RD PERSON---

(FOLLOWING ???)

SOMEWHERE IN PONYVILLE.

Derpy hummed a tune to herself as she stepped out of her home carrying a few empty milk containers, she then set the containers at the doorstep of her home. She was about to go back inside to retire for the day when a cloaked figure approached her.

"Hmmm?" Her usually cheery expression changed into a more serious one. "What brings you here at this hour?" Her eyes focused on the cloaked pony.

"Master, it is about Ponyville’s newest resident." The figure replied bowing a bit. The figure spoke, a mare derpy definitely knew.

"This is not the place to talk." Derpy walked over to the cloaked pony and placed a hand on her shoulder, both of them disappeared in a flash of golden flames. They reappeared somewhere along the edge of the Everfree Forest.

Another cloaked figure was waiting for derpy to arrive. "Sweet Celestia! Derpy you scared the crap out of me!" She shouted in surprise at Derpy’s arrival.

The cloaked figure from earlier clutched her head, gaining a headache from the teleportation lag. "Ugghh..." She then composed herself and glared at the other mare. "Colgate! Show respect, she may no be our teacher

Colgate simply rolled her eyes in annoyance. "That's the point. She isn't my master and she isn't yours either, Symphony." She pulled back her hood revealing her dark blue mane with white streaks and a light blue fur and horn. "You are still the ass kisser slash dog of the Fire Magus." Derpy simply pinched the bridge of her muzzle and sighed.

"For a dentist you have quite a dirty mouth on you." Symphony gave a small smile beneath her hood. She waved her hand and a purple flame wrapped around it. "My flames are sure to fix that." She added as she took a stance.

Colgate pulled out a pouch of water. She did a few hand gestures and the water flowed out. The water swirled around her before forming into a sword of ice in her hand, colgate swung it a few times before pointing it at her. "You need to wash off all of that soot. Lemme help you with that. Oh wait, you're burnt like charcoal. Can't fix that." A smug smile plastered on her face.

"ENOUGH!" Colgate's ice blade melted and the other mare's flames dispersed at derpy’s intervention. "Now, what is so important you had to drag me out this late?" Derpy asked.

“An agent of the Night Shift was killed on a mission yesterday.” Colgate replied. “And they've dumped the blame on us, something about one of us doing it.” Colgate then stared at the puddle. “Damnit the water was clean.”

“It isn't our fault for their agents incompetence, though they are far better than the Royal Guard. But was it really a Rouge user?”

“Yeah, a Rouge Child of Water to be exact.” Colgate answered. She pulled out a folder and a black shard of ice. “These pictures though…”

Derpy grabbed the folder and looked at the pictures. One of the pictures showed a body slumped against a wall, several thin black ice spikes sticking out of the body like a pin cushion. Another picture showing a body of a mare, her face unrecognizable because of the burns and a hole where her stomach is, or was.

Colgate then pulled out a staff that was strapped to her back. She gave it a twirl and slammed it on the ground, two sets of wings made of red cloth popped out, staff revealed to double as a glider. “This is probably the motive.” Colgate declared.

“That staff…” Symphony muttered in awe, Derpy simply nodded.

“Yes, a tool of the Children of the Air. They did have a very different lifestyle from us, most of them lived as monks. They spent the entirety of their lives in spiritual pursuit, eventually detaching themselves from the world.” Derpy said, the two other mares confused by what she meant. “Well now most of them are vagabonds.” She quickly added.

“Sooo…. They uh, just train to die? They must be good at it.” Colgate asked, her hands raised. Symphony ebowed her and glared. “Hey! What was that for? Well that's what I understood!”

“Before you two start….” Derpy cut in as lighting seem to clash as they glared at each other. “BEFORE. YOU. START.” She repeated more forcefully. “Now, Colgate. Find Bee, if she won't listen drag her flank to Manehattan.” She ordered Colgate. “What is your opinion on Drake, Symphony?” She then turned to the ash colored mare.

“Drake will not give up his sister Bee and he probably improved vastly over the years. We would only get Bee if he would die or he would come with her.” Symphony answered. “But he is extremely stubborn, he wouldn't see it our way.”

“Hmmm. I see. Colgate, try to take them to Manehattan. Kill Drake if he proves to he too stubborn, your life is of higher priority, remember that.”

"Yeah, I'll head out first thing tomorrow." Colgate nodded. "Is that all?" Derpy nodded. "Kay, I'll get ‘em. Chow!" Colgate's horn glowed blue and she disappeared in the same colored flash.

"Tch, how rude." Symphony muttered, glaring at where colgate was. "With all due respect master… They are traitors, what they did is worthy of death." Symphony turned to face derpy.

Derpy frowned and spoke to her. "It is wrong to blame Bee for the sins of her brother, though I can't really make a comment about it because I wasn't there. Now, what do you have to report?"

"It is about Ponyville’s newest arrival, the… Human, Nathan." Symphony replied.

"Him? He seems nice, but there is more to him I feel."

"Princess Celestia showed up a while ago, Nathan spoke to her on a casual level."

"Oh? I had to take dinky home, she was tired. That's interesting, even the ponies closest to her treat her like the royalty she is."

"They spoke around the outskirts of town and I followed them. They seems to know each other very well. Nathan is actually Courageous Platinum, the heir of the last Unicorn King himself." At this point Derpy’s eyes went out of focus as she processed what Symphony said.

"Courageous Platinum according to the books died, the details are ambiguous though." She replied as she lightly slapped the side of her head to focus her eyes. "Are you sure about all of this?"

"Yes, from the lips of Princess Celestia herself. Also he is a Child of Fire. He wrapped is hands with fire and he spewed flames." Symphony confirmed.

"Sweet Faust… For Celestia’s sake is there anything else?" Derpy asked.

"No. Your orders?"

"I want you to earn his trust. The knowledge that he has… No, his strength too, he would be a great ally if what they spoke of is true." Derpy commanded.

"Yes master." Symphony bowed.

Without another word Derpy disappeared in a flash of golden flames and reappeared in front of her house. “Kids these days…” She muttered as she returned to her abode.

Comments ( 18 )

Woooo an update. Hope to read more in the future.

The last air bender?

7088819 not so much... OK a little.

Displaced fics bring in stuff from the character's world. Like heartless from kingdom of hearts. But this is power lotto so I thought of putting other stuff... Its a working progress.

I like it, a little bit random at times but I enjoy it!

Hope to see more chapters :trollestia:

Good im glad its cancelled, it was shit anyway.:trollestia:

7469433
Why thank you my good sir. It was shit, at least I'm trying not to be an ass. I will scrap this whole thing because I can write something better. I wrote this around a year ago when I was an uneducated fuckboy like you.

Good day.

P.S If you're sarcastic pls shove your opinions up your *whistles*. For I am in a rather snappy mood. Either way keep your own shit to yourself.

Oh, I should of just been straight forward. I was being sarcastic so I completely understand why you reacted like that. I'm terrible sorry for pissing you off.

Still a great story though.

7474220 Sorry for snapping... It was was a rough day yesterday. I cancelled the story because I could do better, and honestly it is very messy.

Thanks you liked it though.

7475279 Hope you are alright, life does get hard at times, but prevailing and not breaking under pressure makes us even more stronger.

And no problem. :D

7475279

Honestly I liked the story it saddens me to see it go are you making one simpler to this one bc I do really like it

7563051 I really wish I could continue this... But I've been very busy, college ya know. But you could check out Its a Brutal world mate its still going and I can update soon.

Thanks a lot anyways, I might do a rewrite if I find the time.

7563425
I see have you ever thought about giving someOne the story to continue it. And I'll check out the story as well

7877492 Well... Currently I have no intention to continue this, thus the Canceled tag. But the other story I have is still in progress.

So I don't think I will work on this in the near future.

Sorry.

Comment posted by Al Duty deleted May 10th, 2020

If it helps this story back to life, I personally think that this story is not a piece of crap or really messy, I really think that this was a job well partially done and hope this story gets revived

10226420
My first fic... Ah it does have a special place in my heart. It was when I was just new, I enjoyed going off the rails with this one. Ever since I've returned I planned to rewrite it. The concept was a little overdone and some characters OOC. Too many characters and too little characterization at times. Though I immensely enjoyed writing it during the time.

So yes, I am working on a rewrite. Soon? When I manage to get my other stories going. For the meantime I recommend https://www.fimfiction.net/story/293821/its-a-brutal-world-mate. Lots of craziness and action but a little darker. Thanks for your feedback!

Comment posted by Al Duty deleted May 12th, 2020

10226516
Thanks! Hope the rewrite goes well, and I’m looking forward to any new chapters after that (hopefully) also thanks for the recommendation (:

Login or register to comment