• Published 11th Aug 2015
  • 4,596 Views, 145 Comments

The Kings of Crystal - Night Music



When the Crystal Empire reappeared, Celestia sent Cadance, Shining Armor, and the Elements of Harmony to reclaim it from Sombra, but what she doesn't realize is that... There are new kings in town.

  • ...
77
 145
 4,596
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

The Stare is weak. Make him tear her apart.

6856523 huh. I'm not really looking through the comments. I'm just questioning the viability of a plan that hinges upon the enemy being in possession of a certain anatomical part that is exclusive to a group that they are very clearly not a part of.

And they're related... Shit...

Ok...This is making characters hold the fucking stupid balls...Imma out.

Man you better watch out, Dropbear is on the hunt for people trying to copy his story IE 'People go to Crystal Empire, kill Sombra, rule Crystal Empire'

6871823 Thanks? Never heard of him though.

EDIT: What should I do? :applejackunsure:
2nd EDIT: Nevermind, apparently I have heard of him. But still. What do?

6872529

Nothing, considering you haven't actually plagerised anything like the other guy did. Depends on how the mods feel rhough, considering they were the ones who took the other fic down.

6872691 Oh, well shit. Well if they take this down that'd suck.:applejackunsure:(I kinda attached to it) So did somebody literally copy you or was it something else? You don't have to tell me everything, just a rundown would be cool. Just so I can avoid, any trouble. Moderator or otherwise. :eeyup:

EDIT: That sounds like I'm trying to do something. I'm not. Just don't want any trouble. From anyone. At all. Ever.
TL;DR What's going on?

6872812

o did somebody literally copy you or was it something else?

Mine:

Nigel reached the base of the citadel, four long legs holding it off the ground, much like the Eiffel tower back on Terra. There were no guards or sentries to block his way as he entered via a door set into one of the tower legs, ascending the staircase he found within. He strolled through a lavish entrance hallway, the walls covered in black crystal, no sign of life present at all in the lonely rooms. He reached a large spiral staircase, the circular walkway leading upwards, towards the top of the castle. Nigel began to ascend, muttering to himself “Whoever built this should get around to inventing bloody elevators.”

Other guys:

y the time I reached the center of the city I stopped at the castle, it was being supported up off the ground by four struts and from what I can see each one has a set of large double doors. This castle is almost like the Eiffel Tower in France but made of crystal, looks a lot better than the Eiffel Tower and also there are no annoying tourists all over the place. There are no guards or sentinels outside or inside of the castle, it almost seems that this place is lifeless or deserted.

You decide. Personally, I don't have any issue whatsoever with your's from what I've read (aside from a general dislike of Displaced) so there's that.

6872843 Wow. Okay then. I can see why.:twilightoops: I'll try to steer clear of any of that. Thanks by the way. I mean it.

EDIT: In all technicality my characters aren't Displaced. But what am I gonna do? Cry?

OOoooo... intersting... he knows the other four? Haha!

Good show.

"DOZER! MOVE ASIDE!"

7852247 Multiple reasons, the easiest one to say would be that it's easy for me to make beginnings, it's difficult to bring things to and end. And this story doesn't really bring anything to me, I put up what I did just for the sake of it. If that makes sense.

cancelled

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!:raritydespair:
It was such a good idea

Login or register to comment