• Published 22nd Jun 2015
  • 27,877 Views, 662 Comments

Dawn of The Ice King - KingdomBrony16



A young man is transported to a land that is ruled over by ponies due to a wish a dying dragon granted him.

  • ...
 662
 27,877
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 42 )

hello massive chapter dump

10564713
I think it's alive given the massive S tier chapter update.

HOLY UPDATES BATMAN!!!!

Great work keep it up

Glad to see this story is alive cant wait to read the new chapters.

Whaaaaaaaa-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-OOOHULGH(THUD)-Oohulgh(Thud)-oof(thud-ud-ud)


Uuuugh... What a hole. (wheeze) What kinda hole can you fall into from a Feed List?



(Looks up)



OH, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Man, I remember reading this story way back when i found you on fan fiction. I usually rarely comment, but I wanted to now to say hello, and to rejoice for a new slew of chapters you brought out. Im happy you're still kicking after this year, and hope you still do in this new one. Happy New Year man. I wait patiently for the next chapter.

Was glad to see chapters on this story! Hope to see more soon again!

10616160
("waves") from the top of the hole "so who put this hole here" (scratches head) "is pinkie fucking around again with pranks"....................(looks to the left seeing pinkie wave to me giggling) "it's got to be her"

10616796
I wish she was! This could have been really funny. But no...

(points at giant author's face outside the screen)

that one's responsible for it!

10617590
"hmmmmmm" (looks up to the space the author is) "that would make sense in a weird way"

I smiled back and laughed, “My wife’s the chef I don’t need to pay… well not money anyways.”

pics.me.me/tucker-bow-chicka-bow-wow-29413883.png

Must see what comes next it left in a way that I can't think of a out come

Really good chapter

I wanna favorite this, but I can't, there are a TON of small mistakes, and some big, many even pointed out.... and not ONE has been fixed, so many places where there's a missing letter, at least one person pointed out that the wedding has the wrong name in 2 paragraphs(which makes it look like a cheap copy/paste) I do enjoy this, so gonna track, but unless these are taken care of, i cannot favorite it.

This has to be the absolute best thing I have read on this site and I do sincerely hope you can continue it

Who Starlight Fucked up and fucked up real bad.

This was awesome. I had to restart reading this story because it's been so long since I read it. I'm glad I did. The new chapters are awesome.

hummm is this story still alive?

Absolutely.. love.. this..story

Really hoping this story is still going and eagerly awaiting the next chapter... also hoping Chris takes a friggin chill pill, but what I'd really like to see is Trixie gettin some love :heart::trixieshiftright:

This chapter i skipped after the Letter. Unnessesary brutality

is it possible if you could tell me when the next chapter is coming out?

10857496
It was impossible in the middel ages to think of our medical knowledge so i would'nt rule it out :raritywink:

10953836
Yes, I did allow for magic, so I didn't say it was entirely impossible... but I also said it'd probably take a lot of research to do it safely. More than one guy can do in a lifespan, I'd say... especially if that particular lifespan is already a good 20 years into its run.

And... no. Just removing someone from the cold isn't enough to revive them, unless he also re-heated them in the process. And even if he could, all of their organs would still have been shredded on the molecular level...

Like I said, it's not impossible (with magic)... but getting there within some 60 years is still highly unlikely. And, at some point, you're looking at diminishing returns...

Was Void perhaps a Naruto reference?

Did this story die?

This story isn’t dead, is it? It’s in my favorites and ended off on a very interesting note

DUDE!!!! Where's the next chapter!?!?

Will their be another chapter?

STARDATE 04032022.1505::: We of the Starship Scaled Indifference, have done recon into the multiverse named 'Multi.V-273694' and have reviewed the last recon of this sectored MV and have observed no changes in the ecology of this system. We fear that the Prime Species identified as "KB16" have abandoned this utopia and doesn't seem to plan on continuing. We will set a recon probe in hopes that "KB16" would return and finish cultivating this this utopia to completion.

So many good fics end halfway through and this is an example of one.

Well… other fics have revived after like 3 years so i guess its not too late?

Coming back to check on things, not a peep from the author even though they've been online recently...... not a good sign tbh, every time I've seen authors do this and 9 times outta 10 it means they gave up on writing.......

When is the next chapter coming out? the story has good potential, I would hate to see it die. :pinkiesad2:

Please don't let it die it's a great story.:raritycry:

I hope that you have plans to continue this at some point I dont wanna se this die off.

Please update? :raritycry:

11279066
Yeah... it's not looking good.
:ajsleepy:

Login or register to comment