• Published 14th Jul 2015
  • 5,600 Views, 198 Comments

Equestrian legion: Scipio - Krieg cormac



Equestrias greatest general returns after a 1000 years. How will the modern world react to this ancient tactician

  • ...
26
 198
 5,600

A quarter of Chapter 7

Atticus glared at Shining Armor who looked confused as to what was going on.

“Ummm.” Cadence mumbled as she tried avoiding Atticus’s eyes whenever they met hers. “I kinda fell in love with Shining Armor and I’m getting married.” She said barely above a whisper.

“Who is this?” Shining asked only to receive a punch to his muzzle and was knocked out with a single punch. Atticus turned his attention back to Cadence with fury in his eyes. His great Roman biceps rose and fell as he took in deep breaths.

Several guards then showed up and surrounded the group with their spears aimed at them. More specifically, at Atticus. Atticus kept his composure and was about to speak when Cadence stood in front of him with her wings extended defensively.

“STOP THIS.” She shouted using the Royal Canterlot voice. The Royal guard members recoiled slightly before lowering their Spears slightly, still on guard.

Atticus simply glared at all of them. Pathetic worms. More useless than his auxilia during the war. Even they could hold a line at least! Atticus hated them ever since they routed early in the war leaving his flank exposed. Countless legionaries dead because of golden armored cowards. The battle ended in a loyalist victory, but it came at a cost. A whole legion was ravaged and would be out of service for several months.

They could have crushed Nightmare Moon right there! Instead, it turned the war into one of attrition for several more years. Atticus wouldn't even step on one of the Royal Guardsmen for how filthy they are.

Author's Note:

This is what I have had sitting in my google docs for years. I felt bad for all of those who kept waiting so here is the small snippet.
I'm just not interested in MLP anymore and have found more success in other fandoms. My writing has definitely improved and I can be found on the Fanfiction website as Krieg cormac

Comments ( 12 )

I-is that a update? ... IT IS A UPDATE

And to think, I was JUST thinking about this story last night.

Comment posted by Jhtmar deleted Mar 17th, 2021

ANOTHER!!!

well, can't you just put this story up for adoption?

10726800
If anyone is interested they can

10726849
I'm interested, but the problem would be that I would literally be a shit author and do this cool story of yours injustice

10726974
You can go ahead and give it a try. I had an outline somewhere, but I remember most of the plot points I wanted to write

10727850
Hmm, well I could take it off your hands and try to hand it to an author who would do it justice for you

10727877
Sure. Just have them PM me and have credit given

IT RETURNS TO LIFE YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!

Login or register to comment