• Published 14th Jul 2015
  • 5,596 Views, 198 Comments

Equestrian legion: Scipio - Krieg cormac



Equestrias greatest general returns after a 1000 years. How will the modern world react to this ancient tactician

  • ...
26
 198
 5,596

Chapter 3

Walking down the castle corridor we see Princess Celestia holding Atticus in her magical aura that formed a ball around him.

"How could you do tha to Luna, Atticus." Celestia asked with a frown on her face.

"That traitor deserves it." Atticus said with anger forming a fist with his hand.

"She changed Atticus. She really did." Celestia said with a sad smile on her face.

"How?" Atticus asked not believing her.

"Around a year ago, she was hit with the elements of harmony and it turned her back to normal." Celestia answered.

"Still don't trust her." Atticus said folding his arms over his chest. "And can you let me down from here." He added pointing to the magical ball.

"Not till you stop acting like a little colt." She replied. "You have much to catch up on."

"Like what." Atticus asked.

"Like what happened while you were in stone." Princess Celestia replied.

"Well tell me than." Atticus said.

"Well for starters you are a legend to the ponies of today." Celestia started. "The legends have you as a politician and a general."

"Well I always wanted to go down in history. But I have one question." Atticus said.

"What is it." Celestia asked.

"What happened to my daughter, Mi Amore cadenza" He asked in a very serious tone that only a father could have.


Meanwhile still outside

Princess Luna was still standing there looking at the door Atticus and Celestia went in. The mane six stood there as well still shocked from what happened just several minutes earlier.

"Did you see that!" Rainbow dash exclaimed jumping in the air. "He tried to kill Princess Luna. What's to stop him from trying to do it to Princess Celestia."

"Stop being paranoid Rainbow Dash. Did you forget that he fought Nightmare moon? " Twilight said. "He must have thought that she was still Nightmare Moon. Besides I bet he'll just forgive her. After all she changed. Anypony would.

"No he wouldn't Twilight Sparkle." Princess Luna finally said. "He hates us uhh I mean me."

"What are you talking about that is if you don't mind?" Fluttershy asked behind her hair.

Sighing Luna started to talk. "When I became Nightmare Moon he swore that he would kill me the chance he got it. Several times during the civil war he almost killed me."

"Like when?" Twilight asked writing in a notebook she summoned.

"During the last battle he stabbed me in my left wing with a javelin or a pila as he calls it." Princess Luna continues. "It was very clear that he missed my body because just seconds earlier I electrocuted him."

"Wow I never imagined that it would be this bad." Rarity exclaimed.

"My only hope is that he can forgive me." Luna said before teleporting to her room.


"So you are telling me that my daughter acended to become an alicorn 2 years after I was turned to stone." Atticus said with disbelief in his eyes. "Where is she."

"She will be arriving tomorrow on the first train from the Griffon empire." Celestia replied. "She was sent there for a treaty that I was supposed to attend, but I couldn't go so she went in my stead."

"Good. I have two more question." Atticus said.

"Yes." Princess Celestia replied.

"What's a train?" He asked with confusion in his eyes.

"I'lltell you later. Now your second question." Celestia asked.

"Are your guard still horrible at doing their job." Atticus asked as they turned a corner.

Looking around Celestia saw a two guards guarding a door. After she dismissed the guards and walked in the door.

She whispered." Of course they are. They think that they are Equestria's elite guard while they really are pathetic. Most of them are the sons and daughters of the nobles trying to go up in the social ladder. In fact our military technology went down since that faithful day. Your legionaries are more advanced since they are."

"Wow. By the way I meant to ask what is this place." Atticus asked.

"Oh sorry I forgot to tell you. This is Canterlot, the new capital. We are in the relaxation room. Me, Luna, and Cadence always come in here when we are tired or stressed." Celestia said sitting down on one of the chairs in the room.

"What happened to your old one." Atticus said. "Who's Cadence?"

"We abandoned due to the increase of chaos magic around it. And Cadence is Mi Amore, she wanted a more modern name for a modern era." She answered.

"Oh so when can I get of this bubble." Atticus said point to the bubble surrounding him.

"Oh sorry." Celestia said evaporating the bubble and siting Atticus on the chair.

Suddenly the door opened and a certain pink alicorn walked in.

"Hello Aunty Tia." Cadence said tiredly.

"Cadence. What are you doing here. Your train was supposed to arrive tomorrow." Celestia exclaimed standing in front of Atticus.

"Oh well I decided to leave early so I came on a earlier train." Cadence replied.

"Oh. Well I got a present for you." Celestia said with a happy smile on her face.

"Really. What is it?" Cadence asked. As soon as she said that Celestia stood to the side revealing Atticus.

"Hello Mi Amore." Atticus said once he was revealed. He was shocked to see his daughter all grown up, but considering it has been a thousand years; he should have considered it.

"Daddy!?" Cadence exclaimed confused. "Is it really you." Tears started to grow in her eyes.

"Yes. It is really me." Atticus replied.

"I missed you so much!" She exclaimed hugging him very tightly. "You have no idea how much I missed you Daddy."

"I thought you died when you got turned to stone. Please don't leave me again." She said crying her voice cracking

"Don't worry. I won't leave you again. That is a promise." He said kissing the top of her head with tears in his eyes as well.

Celestia walk up to the two and said. "Cadence you must be hungry from your trip. Why don't we go get something to eat?"

"That is a wonderful idea Celly. We could go and catch up over some food." Atticus said as he walked out the door and started to walk in the wrong way.

Taking advantage Celestia quickly went to Cadence and whispered into her ear." Is you want children don't mention your fiancée."

"Oh. Auntie." Cadence exclaimed/whispered blushing. "Of course not."


Somewhere in the castle

The captain of the guard sneezed while inspecting the new recruits.