• Published 26th Jul 2015
  • 5,061 Views, 154 Comments

A New Life - Schattendrache



After killing his mentor and having an encounter with Paleblood the hunter is transported into Equestria and if forced to adapt to a world of talking ponies with no need of his skills.

Comments ( 18 )

Hazza an update! Good chapter, and even more questions.

I wonder how the princesses will react to this days events, if they hear about ht them that is.

Yes more words for me to read. Keep wrighting please tis a great story. Sleep time now:fluttershyouch:

The thought made Twilight’s blood turn to ice. What could have been the message the Everfree had to deliver to Draxton?

Stop. Wasting. Food.

10265927
That was only half the message. But yes, Everfree did want him to respect his kills. Funny comment by the way.

You slaughtered innocent creatures who only wanted to see your dark presence gone from their home.

Like Ebrietas. And Orphan.

Intriguingly good....

10276352
If you aren't more careful, and were we not friends, I would think you were saying that this chapter was better than the rest to such an extent it was surprising. ;p

[but yes, this chapter was edited, I just forgot to credit them in the notes, doing this now.]

10276481
You wound me I would never say that one of your chapters is not good I'm a triangle with honour ya know?

10276481
neeed more

Time to make some cat food, delicious

Update when?

Dammit i was hoping for one more chapter! I hope you can update this story soooon!

This Story needs more chapters. I need to know how it continues.

Half the things in this story, like the whole timberwolf plot, really only served to drag things on, and to keep us from more interesting things. Disappointed.

Is this getting updated?

This is a really good story, I hope you continue this story at some point in the future.

this is the best story I have found on this site so far, I hope you will continue it someday

Login or register to comment