• Published 5th May 2015
  • 11,640 Views, 45 Comments

Pipsqueak's Liquid Lunch - Cosmonaut



Pipsqueak's relaxing day at Rumble's place takes a swift turn for the sordid, once he realizes he's alone with the stallion, things quickly escalate into a situation much more for sexual.

  • ...
30
 45
 11,640
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

You leave me with that ending ;-;

Great ending, 10/10

Okay? Well, that happened. What now?

7114102 Can we have a alternate ending where pip is really pregnant ?:pinkiehappy:

7114102
I think it's a great story, well written and maybe 1 or 2 typos that I saw. However, the idea that Scootaloo and Rumble invited Pip over expecting him to fuck rumble and he thinks he might have a chance with the guy, only to be told it was all a hoax and it would never happen... It's pretty fucked up to say the least. From personal experience, having someone play with your emotions and use you is absolutely heartbreaking and can push people into depression. Again personal experience except it was when the girl I'd been dating for 2 years cheated on me and I learned she'd been cheating the whole time. It really sucks.

That being said, I'm still upvoting this story because I like R63 pip, rumble, and scootaloo fun. I ship rumbloo anyways so it's not like I didn't appreciate the story and I really loved the writing. It's well written, and I enjoyed it ultimately, I just don't appreciate how you made the ending. Honestly it would have been karma for both of them if Pip was pregnant, and then they could work something out where they all live together, or something that ends happy for all 3 of them. That's a complete happy ending, not to say it wasn't cute how the story ended, but I'm really quite shocked how much they use Pip without any guilt. That's just my opinion though, either way, great story, I just wish you'd write an alternate ending. :pinkiesad2::heart: pls no hate, it's called an opinion for a reason~

Login or register to comment