• Published 5th May 2015
  • 4,056 Views, 43 Comments

Yoink!! - RarityEQM



Pudgy Pony Twilight needs a hoof losing a few pounds. Pinkie was not the pony to go to for help with this.

  • ...
21
 43
 4,056
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

Better.

Rarity, this is what happens when you try to do crap like this. The other girls were still wrong to just spring it on Twilight like they did, but at least they were willing to let Twilight quit if she wanted to.

You tried to cheat the system. This is what happens when you do that...darling. :ajsmug:

I can also see why Applejack was so merciless towards Rarity's situation once she realized she had lied to Twilight, with her being so honest and such.

I still would be careful about asking the girls for help again, in Twilight's shoes. :ajbemused:

In any case, Twilight got her pants back, Rarity learned she's not as clever as she thinks she is, and the girls got to touch little Ms. Twilight's butt a whole bunch, so it seems all is well.

You misused "Y'all" a bit in this chapter, by the way. :applejackconfused:

5954452 Glad you liked. ;)

And nothing too little about that butt, the way I write Twilight.

This was the plan from the whole get go, dear.

5954474 The other girls had good intentions and were willing to let her quit. They were still wrong to spring it like they did, and should have made sure Twilight knew all the rules beforehand, but they have that going, at least. Twilight could play revenge on them if she wanted, but they meant well.

Rarity tried to lead Twilight to believe she had no choice in the matter, that she was being forced to play, with literally no better goal than her own amusement at Twilight's expense. Her punishment is just.

I would still advise Twilight to never, ever, ask the girls for help with weight loss again. :applejackconfused:

5954542 please don't give away the plot in the comments darling

Short and sweet read. :raritywink:

Okay, I can get down with this. At first this seemed extremely stacked and mean, but that twist made it worth it.

I would love to help with editing, if you don't mind, or have someone who has already volunteered.

5960698 indeed, I need so much help

Sure! Give me a second to re-read, and I'll tell you what I see :3

Now THAT'S a plot story. I'm tired of these ones where it's just clop with on or two lines about plot. Hats off to you, sir. :moustache:

5991623 Go read Milked Mare! :D

Wait...Plot as in, Twilight's Tushy, or Plot as in a story with story?

5991843
I meant mainly the ass, but I did enjoy the story as well. :twilightsmile:

5991924 well darling keep readIng. I tend to talk about Twilight chubby tushy alot.

Not bad. Would'a preferred the ponies to lose their shirts as well, and also for a smaller focus on their butts and a larger focus on their breasts. Could use a bit of grammar cleanup as well, but only a bit.

image source link is messed up....

"Rainbow Dash was the obvious choice- she was the fastest, but for Pinkie that's too obvious. She knew I'd have gone after her, first. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were in the middle of having another competition, so they'd have tried to hand off the clothes as soon as possible to keep focused on winning. Pinkie was holding the key, and I figured she'd be reluctant to let it out of her sight, which just, leaves, you. "
BAM! LOGIC MY FRIENDS! USE IT WELL!

6555772 Oh, but darling, wheres the fun/story in that? :raritywink:

This is a hilarious story! Is there a sequel?

Hey! I remember this story! :pinkiehappy:

Man, this is an amazing story. Is there going to be a sequel?

Login or register to comment