• Published 19th Apr 2015
  • 3,555 Views, 24 Comments

Accelerated Dash - Wildcard25



When a boy band lands in Equestria and bonds with magical musical gems, they must use the magic of song to protect the land from musical tyrants.

  • ...
9
 24
 3,555

Equestria Tour Ends

Author's Note:

And after such a long time this fic has come to a close. I know it wasn't always much, but hey I tried something different. I hope you enjoyed it. And see you all around.

The next day after the events in Las Pegasus, the group returned to Ponyville where they informed the royal sisters of what happened. Needless to say the two were very proud of their subjects. And the siren trio would return to their lands with Allegro where he would supervise them from now on.

Then it was nighttime in Ponyville, and everyone was gathered in the town square to witness Accelerated Dash's goodbye concert. Many other guests had come from Canterlot and the Crystal Empire to see them perform for one last time. Such guests included Allegro, Ballad, Tempo, Presto, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Shining Armor, Fancypants, Fleur, Moondancer, and the rest of Twilight's old clique back in Canterlot. Pinkie, Applejack, Rainbow, Rarity, and Fluttershy were currently wandering around making sure the guests were ready and excited.

From the makeshift stage, Twilight looked out to the crowd from behind the curtain before pulling her head back. She trotted over to the boys and Lapis, "It's a sell out, you guys."

"I can't believe so many ponies and such would turn up just for us." Josh said in disbelief.

"Well, this is the last night we're playing in Ponyville, Josh." Zeck reminded him.

"And tomorrow we return home." Damien added.

"So tonight let's make the most of our performance." Tyler said.

"Word up." Derek agreed.

"You're on in five, guys." Twilight told them.

Lapis got up, "Come on, boys. Let's put on a show." she smiled. The boys nodded as they got up and headed for their places.


Twilight walked onto the stage and addressed the crowd, "Welcome, everypony, to Ponyville. Tonight I promise is to be a momentous event. For tonight our beloved boy band Accelerated Dash will be performing for the last time until who knows when. So without further adieu, let's hear it for Accelerated Dash with Lapis Lazuli the Water Sage!" the ponies cheered, as the curtain opened up, as the boys and Lapis walked out on stage.

Zeck took a mic and spoke, "Good evening, Ponyville. I know you're all excited, and yet also sad that my friends and I will be taking our leave tomorrow. We don't know when or how we could ever return to Equestria, but if there's one thing we've learned while during our stay is this... There's always hope. And we hope one day we will all see you again. All right, Accelerated Dash, let's Dash!" And so the music began playing as the boys and Lapis took it away.

As the six humans performed, they began reminiscing about the fun times they had while in Equestria. Zeck recalled how many ponies had flocked to him the first time he and his friends performed in Equestria, and had gained a fan club dedicated to him. Derek remembered the times he had fun with Pinkie and Rainbow Dash ranging from relaxing to pulling pranks on several other ponies. Tyler recalled the sports he had done in Ponyville from Bowling with the three Bowler ponies and Hoofball with Spike, Big mac, and several other ponies. Josh remembered how they performed in the Crystal Empire, afterward he studied the Empire's history with both Twilight and Cadence to improve his knowledge of the kingdom. Damien recalled the time in Canterlot Moondancer had called him over to study him for research purposes, while also shuddering when she wanted him to remove his clothes for further speculation. Finally Lapis recalled how she finally got to perform for a wide audience be it while she was with the sirens or with her brother and his friends.

Out in the crowd, Twilight's friends watched as the band performed knowing they were really going to miss them when they were gone, as will all their friends in Ponyville and beyond. When the band finished the fans cheered and applauded, as Zeck announced, "Goodnight, Equestria!"


The very next morning at Twilight's castle, the band and their friends were in the library for their departure. Zeck spoke up, "Well, every pony, what else can we say but it's really been an awesome adventure."

"And it was great getting to know all of you." Damien added.

"Same to you guys." Twilight replied.

"We will certainly miss you all." Celestia said.

"So will we." Tyler admitted.

"So how are we going to get home now?" Derek wondered.

"Well, it was the gems that brought us here so maybe it's them that can send us home." Josh theorized.

"And how do we do that?" Lapis inquired.

"The gems respond to the will of their wielders," Allegro began, "If that is what you desire then it can be done."

The boys and Lapis turned to each other, as Zeck spoke, "Well, let's see what happens." the six closed their eyes and thought about home. Suddenly their gems began to glow much to the surprise of the others. Each gem emitted a beam at the mirror gateway which they came out of The portal in the mirror appeared and reflected the dressing room they were in before coming to Equestria.

The six opened their eyes and saw the mirror's reflection, "That's it." Josh gasped.

"Our dressing room from our last tour." Derek laughed in joy.

"We can go now!" Damien cheered, as he and Lapis danced around.

Suddenly to their surprise, their gemstones detached from their necks and fell to the floor. Tyler spoke up, "What just happened?"

"They just removed themselves from us?" Lapis wondered.

"The gems have served their purpose and now you no longer need them." Celestia explained.

Allegro picked them up and placed them in a brooch, "I will keep vigil over them should they ever be needed again." he said.

"Thanks for everything once again," Zeck began, "Twilight, you and your friends have shown us just how powerful friendship can really be."

"You're welcome, Zeck. To be honest, seeing how strong your friendship is within your boys reminds me of how lucky we all are to have such strong friendships. And now their stronger than ever with the bonds we've forged here."

"Ain't it the truth." Derek replied.

"We hope you'll one day find a way to come back, boys." Rarity hoped.

"Yeah. And when you do, I'll have a super duper amazing party to throw." Pinkie added.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Tyler said.

Damien turned to the siren trio, "Hey, you three behave yourselves, all right?"

"Of course." Presto answered.

"No more trying to make others adore us just for popularity." Tempo added.

"From this point on, we're reformed sirens." Ballad promised on behalf of herself and her partners.

The group walked up to the mirror, as Zeck spoke, "Farewell, little ponies. Accelerated Dash has gotta Dash!" the group went through the mirror that closed once they all went through. Twilight and all her friends smiled sadly, but knew one day they would meet again.


Sometime later back in the human world messages were popping up on the internet about Accelerated Dash returning after vanishing into thin air. The fans all across the world were rejoicing that their favorite group was back safe and sound.

Currently, the boys and Lapis were being interviewed by a news crew with a newsman speaking to the camera, "And in a shocking surprise, Accelerated Dash who has been missing for over a month has mysteriously returned. Their manager states this disappearing act was merely a publicity stunt so the boys could play hooky and have a little time to themselves before their tour officially ended. What matters to everyone is the boys are back in town!"

The scene panned out to reveal the boys were watching the report on TV in Damien's room back in Chicago that night. Damien kicked back and spoke, "Who would've thought we'd cause such a stir up just from disappearing?"

"I know. Everyone really does care about us." Derek answered.

The boys suddenly heard horns, whistles, and drums being played outside. They looked out Damien's bedroom window seeing a girl their age playing on a keyboard making all the different sounds. The girl had buck teeth, short brown hair, brown eyes, wore a yellow shirt, and a red skirt. She announced to them, "I love you boys!"

"Nora!" they screamed before closing the blinds.

"I did not miss her." Tyler said.

"Same here." Josh agreed.

"Damien!" Came his mother's voice.

"Be right back," Damien told his pals, as he left the room and saw his mom in the dining room, "What's up, mom?"

"This letter just came for you." she presented him with a letter unmarked.

"Mail at this hour?" Damien wondered, but took the letter back to his room.

"What was it?" Zeck asked.

"Mom said I got this letter in the mail just now." Damien held up the envelope.

"Mail at this hour?" Josh asked incredulously.

"I know." Damien agreed, as he opened the envelope and the boys looked at the letter.

Accelerated Dash, I want to thank you for all you've done for Equestria. Because your efforts you have done what I have failed to do. Show the sirens that their magic can be used for good. I was right to have entrusted the power of the gems to you, as well as Lapis. May you continue to spread the power of friendship through song just as you have in Equestria. Signed Starswirl the Bearded.

The boys looked at each other in shock, "What the..." Josh began.

"Fudge?" Derek finished.

"How the hell did Starswirl get a message to us in this world?" Zeck asked.

"Probably how he got those gems to us from before?" Tyler suggested.

"Even so, how did he even know where we'd be?" Josh wondered.

"You think Starswirl's been watching us this whole time?" Damien asked.

"If he has, then I think it's safe to say we've made him proud." Zeck replied.

"Guess we'll never know for sure how he found out about us." Tyler said, as the boys just decided to relax the night away.

Outside Damien and Lapis' place across the street was the same delivery boy who delivered them the gems back in New York. He smiled and spoke to himself, "The age of music has certainly changed in many ways." he walked off before vanishing into thin air.

Comments ( 1 )

great job sweetie

Login or register to comment