• Published 19th Apr 2015
  • 3,554 Views, 24 Comments

Accelerated Dash - Wildcard25



When a boy band lands in Equestria and bonds with magical musical gems, they must use the magic of song to protect the land from musical tyrants.

  • ...
9
 24
 3,554

The New Plan

In Ponyville one morning, the boys were showing Lapis around Ponyville just as they were showed around by the Mane Six. Lapis walked around Ponyville, taking in the scenery, "Wow. You've all really been living in such a beautiful town?"

"Yeah. It's no New York or Chicago, but it's homey." Damien answered.

"But I feel jealous of where you've been Lapis." Derek admitted.

"Jealous of me? I was brainwashed by sirens." Lapis reminded him.

"Yeah, but at least you were hiding out by the beach." Derek noted.

"Yes, but I was too brainwashed to enjoy it." Lapis retorted.

"Well, that doesn't matter now." Josh said.

"He's right," Zeck agreed, "Lapis is with us and that's all that matters."

"Amen to that." Damien nodded.


Later, the humans were at Sugarcube Corner enjoying milkshakes, with Lapis drinking hers down, "Lapis, easy before you get brain freeze!" Damien stopped her.

"Yeah. It's not going anywhere." Tyler said.

"Sorry, guys," Lapis said sheepishly, "But it's been so long since I enjoyed one of these."

"How'd you even survive living out there with those sirens?" Josh inquired.

"One of them would sneak off into the closest towns and bring me back something they thought could be edible to my kind." she answered.

"Obviously they didn't want you straying too far from them." Josh noted.

"Yeah," Lapis agreed, "I'm glad I'm finally out of there."

Pinkie popped in, "You guys enjoying your shakes." she shook her tail.

"Delicious, Pinkie." Zeck answered.

"Very much." Lapis added.

"We should get back to the castle soon. Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Cadence, and Shining Armor will be there shortly." Josh suggested.

"So let's drink up and dash." Derek chuckled.

The rest of them laughed at his joke, until Lapis froze up, and started seeing and hearing the voices of the sirens. She could see them in their lair conducting a plan.

Ballad spoke, "Without Lapis, we'll need to put on the biggest performance ever. Big enough so that not even she or those boys can fight back against."

"Easy said than done, Ballad." Tempo replied.

"Yeah. You saw how strong they were last time." Presto added.

Ballad growled, "I'm aware of that. Which is why we need to dose up on some more negative energy before pulling off our next biggest strike in three days."

"And that would be where?" Tempo inquired.

"Las Pegasus." Ballad smirked.

"Ooh, perfect." Presto approved.

"Not bad." Tempo admitted.

"Yes. The tourist ponies there will provide us with enough energy to crush Accelerated Dash for good!" Ballad laughed.

Lapis started hearing her name called out in faint voices, before snapping out of her stupor. She looked seeing her brother, the boys, and Pinkie looking at her with concern, "You ok, Lapis?" Damien asked.

"Yeah. You looked out of it." Derek added.

"You all like..." Pinkie makes the same drone expression Lapis was making, "And then some."

"Guys, I saw them." Lapis answered.

"Saw who?" Josh asked.

"The sirens. And I heard them planning!" Lapis panicked.

"Say what?" Zeck asked.

"It's true." Lapis assured.

"But how?" Damien asked.

"I don't know." she replied.

"We better talk with over with Twilight." Zeck suggested, "Accelerated Dash, let's dash!" they got up and headed out followed by Pinkie who hung up her apron before following.


Meanwhile at Twilight's castle, Twilight, Spike, Allegro, and the rest of their friends were just greeting Celestia, Luna, Shining Armor, and Cadence, "It's so good to see you all." Twilight greeted them.

"Like we'd miss it." Shining said, as the siblings embraced.

"Are the boys here?" Celestia inquired.

"They should be back soon." Spike answered.

"We have been wanting to see Damien's sister since you rescued her." Luna noted.

Suddenly the doors to the castle burst open, and the group rushed in, "Yo, look alive, girls!" Derek called.

"We got us a situation," Zeck began, before noticing the royal ponies, "Oh, greetings, your excellencies." the boys bowed their heads.

Lapis looked at the four ponies in awe, "So this is them?"

Twilight nodded, "Correct. Lapis Lazuli, meet Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, and my brother Shining Armor."

Lapis presented herself, "An honor to meet you all. I'm Damien's sister, Lapis Lazuli."

"A pleasure to finally meet you, Lapis." Celestia greeted her.

"Damien and the boys have said nothing but good things about you." Cadence added.

"Thanks. But I'm afraid, there's trouble." Lapis said.

"We're aware of the sirens still being active." Luna assured her.

"We just need to know where they'll go next." Applejack said.

"That's just it. I know." Lapis answered.

"What?" the ponies gasped, "You do?" Fluttershy asked.

"How?" Rainbow wondered.

"I can't really explain it. But I could see them, and hear them in my mind." the girl explained.

"How's that possible?" Shining Armor asked.

"Any thoughts, Allegro?" Zeck asked the siren.

"Hmm," Allegro pondered, "It could be possible Lapis still has some magical residue left over when she shared that link with the other three until you removed the spell on her."

"It's about as good a theory as we got," Twilight admitted, before turning to the little girl, "Ok, Lapis, tell us where you heard they're going to strike."

"At a place called Las Pegasus." she answered.

"Oh, dear." Twilight said in worry.

"A place as big and lively as that will be crawling with tourists they can brainwash." Rarity noted.

"And if it's the Equestria counterpart of our world's Las Vegas, we can believe it." Josh said.

"And worse, they're going there in three days." Lapis put in.

"So we have three days to prepare to stop them." Applejack asked.

"It appears that way." Allegro confirmed.

"There's so much we have to do if we wanna stop them." Rarity began panicking.

"Relax, everyone," Zeck calmed them, "We can be certain that the sirens don't know that we know what they're planning. That's the advantage we have."

"Zeck is correct," Luna confirmed, "We must take advantage of this window of opportunity while the sirens remain naïve."

"So let's go out to Las Pegasus and set up before they get there. That way we can get the drop on them again just like in Manehattan." Rainbow mapped it out.

"Excellent." Zeck confirmed.

"And this time, Lapis can truly be part of our act." Damien said.

"Yeah. Her Water Witch persona would add a little extra hype." Derek added.

"I've been thinking about that." Lapis spoke up, "I think the Witch title is too dreadful, so I'm thinking of changing it up."

"To what?" Fluttershy wondered.

"I was thinking... The Water Sage," Lapis answered, "Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?"

"I think it's fabulous!" Rarity beamed.

"Me too." Damien agreed.

"I suggest every pony gets packing and get to Las Pegasus as soon as possible." Celestia suggested.

"You can count on us, Princess." Twilight promised.

"I better pack all the needed material to improve Lapis' outfit." Rarity said.

"Well, then. Let's get started." Zeck said, as the boys stood together ready for anything.