• Published 24th Mar 2015
  • 4,689 Views, 103 Comments

Mind and Magic - Fictional Fanatic



Escaping a mental asylum, should get harder with every time right? Wrong. These morons never think. So naturally, as a Solid class human I'm put in a Solid class confinement. Same mistake every time. Now to get my stuff and get my revenge on Twilight

  • ...
14
 103
 4,689

Crossovers.

This is a simple chapter to make it easier for people to find the crossovers I did with Blood Cleaver.

In order:

"When Lightning Strikes" by FrostTheWolf.

Chapter 4.

"Winter, Frost and Cold" by Solarkness.

Chapter 5.

Edit: Apparently it no longer exists...

"The Fire in my Heart" by Nightblade64.

Chapter 5.

Edit: Apparently it no longer exists...

I hope this helps out the ones who don't read my blogs or follow me.

Author's Note:

Thank you all for reading this story of mine. For those of you that read the Author's note I give additional info. Blood Cleaver appears once again, but this time in my other Displaced fic "Hooves of ice." She will appear at the end of chapter 9 and continue on from chapter 10.

I don't think anymore of the stories she will appear in will be uploaded to this chapter. You'll have to continue reading to understand why.

Comments ( 15 )

*continues reading*

I UNDERSTAND! I FINALLY UNDER...
Wait, I did know that already...
Ah, who am I kidding?
...STAND!

5924261 I know, it's a typo. Thanks for pointing it out.

5924319
5924397
Keep these coming and I'll keep on fixing them. Also, you wouldn't be interested in becoming a proof-reader?

5924461 She appears in plenty. The most recent one you have actually read. "Hooves of ice."
She will also soon appear in the two out of three crossovers I have planned with the story Hooves of ice.

666 views

6094644 Ok... Not sure if it fits or is just creepy.

6589355 Indeed. This is her origin story... kinda, more like how she became a Displaced. I will eventually write another story with her being on a very special adventure, but for now, she'll be hanging out in "Hooves of ice".

7065911 Diane is basically part of Pinkie Pie. Pinkie's soul got ripped in two. One of them basically grew back into the Pinkie Pie we know and love, just a bit less self confident. The other half became DIane, her primary emotions being Hate and Love. The hate against Twilight and the Love for her other half that she came to see as her sister.

So, once again I escape my prison, falsely accused of being crazy. I have only one person to turn to. I hope she still loves me after what I did last time. Now, about that crazy bit, I'm not crazy. I'm mentally incomplete, learn the difference.

Now to actually get myself 'fixed' I need a knife, and a way into Princess Twilights living quarters. Any ideas?

my reaction to that desc: webetmascara.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Funny-WTF-meme-face.jpg


yyyyeeeaahh i'm just gonna put that into the yandere group -pushes story into the yandere group-

9438575
Chuckles

Yeah, I admit, in retrospect that is not exactly what I was going for. But, this was written by me a long time ago. I'm actually dreading re-reading it a bit. Well, perhaps actually reading it, you might get a better idea of I was going for. At least it conveys the idea of not being entirely sane properly.

Hi just an update but I think that

" The Fire in my Heart " by Nightblade64 .

is gone so please cross it out.

Wow! By the Moon this story was awesome. It's a great way to introduce Blood Cleaver. As well as making a new type of Displaced. If only there was more Best Pony, it would have made this story a whole 20% cooler. (Sorry but I had to get in a little Rainbow Dash lol. Long live Best Pony!)

Only a one sequel story/chapter survived the purge it seems.

I’ve read your story it’s very interesting.
would you mind if I use your OC in any of my stories?

Login or register to comment