• Published 5th Jul 2015
  • 8,703 Views, 46 Comments

Diplomatic Relations - AzureDreamer



Queen Sombra really, really, really doesn't get diplomacy

  • ...
26
 46
 8,703
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

7441728 sorry about that! fimfic's import gdoc feature shat the bed, i had to manually fix all of my formatting and remove a bunch of random bold and italic tags it had added. the fixed final chapter is up for reading now!

7441774 From what I was able to tell in my own, it adds at least something in a pattern that can be used to clear it out, even if it's annoying as bleep. Line breaks get:
(i)(b)
(/b)(/i)(i)(b)
and at the end of every italics pair it added:
(/b)(/i)

Only with brackets rather than parens. I cut and pasted mine back into a gdoc, used the find and replace function for the ib pair first and then the /b/i pair, all with nothing in the replace field. Seemed to clear that fine enough and way cut down on the time I spent manually hunting for them, though it's still more a pain in the ass than Sombracock would be.

7441801 would be easier if fimfic just got its shit together.

7441834 An entirely fair point, since there's no goddamn way some of those tags showed up on their own; they have to be inserted.

Is that all? Aw I wanted to see them finish D:

7441966 the way i see it, ultimately the climax of the fic was attache turning into pearl permanently. that's what the story's been building to, that's what it's about. expanding the sex scene would ultimately have not really added anything to the story and dragged the ending out much longer. like, several chapters longer. in the end it's better to let the fic end on a nice, snappy punchline than to force readers to wait another year+ for me to get around to finishing a massive sex scene.

don't worry, unlike some of my other fics that people like to demand sequels for, this is one i actually have ideas for continuing! so you'll get to see more of sombra and pearl and diamond and learn what happens next to them.

7442077 I want to see the full picture of the queen

Comment posted by Lord erigon deleted Aug 4th, 2016

*heavy applause*

The whole time I hoped that Sombra would turn out to have a harem full of males. There are only a few stories with a dominant female Sombra enslaving males.
At least its good material! Good work!

Login or register to comment