• Published 26th Feb 2015
  • 7,194 Views, 358 Comments

The Prince of darkness. - Winter Rosario



My name is Winter. I am a griffin brought by a goddess to a world of magic with no goal in mind, but that doesn't stop me from creating enough chaos to make discord blush and having a kid..

  • ...
79
 358
 7,194
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 41 )

Please tell me their will be a sequel!!!!!

I hope there is a sequel, I really want to see an explored relationship between the diarchy and winter

stable tech, skeleton, is this FALLOUT EQUESTRIA if it is I am sooo looking forward to it

6258841 Maybe, I just have to confirm some things to make sure it will mostly be cannon to the universe. May take time.

6258771 I wonder what Discord from another dimension has done? I wonder...

This NEEDS a sequel, and if this doesn't get a sequel then, why the cliffhanger?

Well, the story was interesting. Although I will say he became incredibly over powered. I don't think that this would have gotten into the main chessgames verse, probably under non-canon.

6261142 It's already in the works. :derpytongue2: Just have to do more research beforehand.

aaaare dam it please tell me there is lot coming in the books to come on this story ...... and from what i read you seem to have dun a tie in story with griffin the griffin story unlike a off shot side story like ecao the dimen dog but that kinder have no bearing to a point on this from what there is about 6 stories based on the griffin the griffin world story setting be it as a standalone off shot or a side story from one of the caters you meet in it.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: :fluttercry:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The End▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

What universe does it need to be Canon to?

6346838 According to the multiverse theory and discord and all his WTF-ness, Anything could be canon. So... yeah. Would you like a crossover-crossover of a crossover?

A double crossover... it's like double muffin all over again....yay

6914023 Welp, let me tell yout this. I actually made the shot by accident when I was 7. I gotta say, my dad and uncle was as shocked as I was. It was all luck as I just aimed up to get a feel for the kick. 1 minute later, and trecking four k straight, we found my kill.

Honestly, I don't like this story. Its well written but I don't really like the main character. Reminder, this is just an opinion.

Finally got this added to the group I see.

Fallout?

......Shit.



Good story, though. I'm glad there's a sequel.

7950474 When it comes to how it is phrased to make me sound like a left-wing racist bigot then comments will be removed. Slander, even if it is indirect, doesn't belong on a site of creativity. If you don't like what I say, be polite about.

Edit: I rarely delete comments.

7950489 Meh, just a continuity error there

7950474 There are a lot of errors, and why would he steal everything? He does have some morals.

7951593 For that, I was slightly confused, though he wouldn't steal anything at that point if he's actually got money, it's just that I happened to recall this:

anything I owned was either stolen or from the ‘Stone Age,’

Even though that only applied to the him of two years previous.


7952020 You are the first to notice it. Nice.

7952042 I was 16 when I wrote this and I was new to writing. So, expect some Gary sue.

7959274 Expect many errors to come

How much of this has been rewritten?

I just realized, first letter of darkness in the title is lower case. Should probably be upper case.

9399658
Honestly that sounds like Hell, as school usually is. Good thing that stuff's over for the both of us.

Just finished the story and I have to say it was really good. It's a rip that the sequel or at least the begining of it makes no sense because of the rewrite. Hope you get better and are able to continue it my guy.

Not sure if I want to wait for the rewrite or not to read this story. :duck:

Are you still there...its been awhile.

Login or register to comment