• Published 18th Feb 2015
  • 13,399 Views, 713 Comments

Nightmare, Nightmare - Admiral Q Ponyform



Twilight's experiament gets out of control and Selene finds herself in another Equestria that has the LAST thing she ever expected to see.

  • ...
46
 713
 13,399

Job in the Empire

I awoke the next morning with a yawn and did my morning routine. After that I joined the couple for breakfast. We greeted each other and gave our orders. Once the servants left I asked.

“So what is the plan today?”

“Well I have court but Shiny wanted to pick your brain.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, you called yourself the Princess of Defense so hoping you can help me out.”

“I be glad to.” I said with a smile.

“Excellent!” He so sounded like a ninties surfer dude. “We will do that after breakfast.” I nodded then looked over at Cadance.

“So how is court here?”

“Not as bad as Canterlot since Sombra killed many of them but there are still some annoying ones.” I nodded in understanding. “The main issue is modernizing the Empire.” I raised an eyebrow.

“Much of the city has to be renovated to get some of the most basic things. Indoor plumbing was a major boon to the crystal ponies.” I nodded. Yeah toilets and showers were good.

“Well you are on the right track if my world is any way to judge. I wish you luck.” I took a bite as they nodded in agreement.

After breakfast me and Shining entered his office. He sat behind his desk and I took one of the chairs facing it.

“So what can you help us with in regards to defense?” He brought out a map of the world as a whole and I checked it out. Layout was the same as home so that is a good start.

“First off your training is inefficient.” I raised a hoof to stop his defense of the guard. “They are well trained but its mainly policing duties. As Tyrant Armor how many ponies died against the Crystal Army and Cadance?”

“Not many.”

“Exactly. A war like that should have been bloody a very bloody affair. If a more harden enemy attacked like the griffons, the minotaurs, or the Storm King you will not put up a successful defense.”

“But the princesses?”

“Not a guarantee. I stopped an invasion by the Storm King and he had his commander have a unique technic that could crystalize even an alicorn.” Shining eyes went wide and I nodded. “Yes as powerful as we alicorns are we are not invincible. Ponies are far more capable then they realize. So focus on retraining. Luna could also assist in this. Her mentality is more in line with this since her memory is fresher.” I point to the borders with my hoof. “Need to also reinforce your borders. Especially Abssinya because Storm King took them and if he is anything like mine he is eyeing your Equestria to gain the power of the alicorns.”

“That is possible?” I again nod.

“He has a staff that can absorb our magic.” I pointed to Mount Aris. “Have Celestia contact the hippogriffs and get stronger ties. My Celestia let that lapse and they were attacked by the Storm King.” Shining nodded.

“I’ll contact Princess Celestia.”

“Don’t you mean Auntie Celestia?” I smirked at him as he turns red.

“I…ah…oh…well…I am just not use to seeing her in that light.” He stammers out.

“Well you better for she is going to push it for she wants ponies to treat her like a pony.” He blinked at that. I gave him and evil grin. “Oh yes she is already working on your sister and will be working on you when she can.” He face hoof amusing me so much. “Now back on topic you need to training and invest in new weapons. Bows and arrows aren’t going to cut it forever. Pinkie has her canon, stuff like that is going to be the future. You can already put them on airship and naval vessels.”

“Is this really all necessary?” Shining asked. I got up from my seat. “Follow me.” And I lead him to the window and gestured with a hoof.

“What do you see out there?” He looked out.

“Ponies doing their jobs, chatting, and foals playing games.”

“Peaceful isn’t it?” He nodded.

“Now imagine them again under Sombra’s control or under Queen Chrsyalis. And then look what happened with Nyx. What good did your guards do before mind controlled.” He winced at that thought and I nodded. “Right now the only reason they are happy is pure luck. We and those ponies out there cannot rely on luck. Your sister was not trained to be a combat leader. She does lead well but she is not fully trained for all of it. She can organize a defense of a town but can she lead an army or a country should something happen to Luna and Celestia.” His eyes went wide at that. “Nyx was badly injured defending Ponyville. What if she was too injured to tell Twilight how to release the sisters? Or what if she had died. While time will not kill us and we are very tough. We can die. We need fail safes. My birth nation thought of this and had a chain of succession. Who would rule if the current leader could not? In my Equestria I am next in line if something happens to the sisters especially Luna. You all have strived hard to make a happy and peaceful place. Kudos to you for that but don’t forget it was a struggle. Now no more depression. Things are safe and what we are doing is ensuring it stays that way.” He gave me a small smile and we got back to work.

After a lunch break Shining went to implement her suggestions so I went out to look for Cadance. I found her in her quarters lounging on a couch. “Comfy?” She nodded in response.

“Finally, its hard to find a comfortable position when pregnant.”

“But you wouldn’t trade it for anything.” I stated with a smirk. And she responded with her own.

“You know me to well.”

“Comes with knowing you for decades.” I headed for the opposite couch.

“That is still an odd thing for me to fathom. Knowing somepony for decades yet they don’t know you.” I gave a snort.

“My birth species had many stories of very weird things happening. Most fictional bit a few real life things happening. I have long learned to just deal with it.”

“So what is my hubby doing right now?”

“Should be enacting the ideas I suggested to keep Equestria safer.”

“You really take the protection of Equestria seriously. Even ours.”

“Because I care. Even this Equestria I care about. You are not the Cadance I have known for decades but you are still a Cadance thus worth defending. Even if you annoy me at times.” Cadance's smirked returned.

“And that is because I care as well. You may not be Nyx but you are family and I want to see you happy.”

“You do know I plan to get back to my Equestria at some point. Why play match maker when I could be leaving at any time?”

“Any time can be today or a thousand years from now. So lots of leeway there to work with.” I rolled my eyes.

“Keep focus on the bun in the over then my love life.” Her smirk did not fade.

“Aunty Tia taught how to multitask. Needed to rule a kingdom after all.”

“UUUGGGHHH!” I threw my hooves up in the air to hear her giggle.

“You are so fun to tease and will be fun finding the right pony for you.” I responded with a glare which got another giggle from the pregnant mare. “Relax, its not like I have somepony lined up yet.”

“Not for lack of trying I bet?” She gave me a shrug in reply.

“So we have settled most things we had with you, will you be leaving right away?”

“I will stay for the weekend.” Cadance smiled at that news.

I returned it for I felt like this was going to be fun.

It was a gala night in the Empire and I was dressed to impress, thanks Rarity. I was incognito again as Selene the unicorn. The party in full swing and Cadance surrounded by nobles. Thankfully she was laying on a couch. It be just typical of her water broke now. Yeah she still has some months left but still. This is Equestria, saying fuck you to logic is tradition. I headed to one of the buffet tables to get a drink. As I grab a drink and heard a male voice behind me. I look over my shoulder to see a crystal stallion wearing a fancy vest.

“Haven’t seen you around here before.” I gave him a polite smile and turned to face him.

“I am here at the request of the princess.”

“Oh is that so?”

“Yes sadly its classified so can’t tell you anything. I am Selene Light, you?”

“Rock Prism, I run one of the major mining companies in the Empire.”

“That is likely profitable.” I commented.

“Very since Sombra no longer controls all mining industry. And you when not summoned by royalty?”

“Problem solver.”

“A very vague job.”

“Allows me a lot of freedom to do what I want.”

“And you like that?”

“Of course the freedom to do what I want within a country’s laws.” Gesturing the glass in my direction.

“Would somepony convince you to settle down, maybe start a family or herd of you still do those things in these times?”

“Haven’t met anypony yet to pull that off.”

“Maybe you have tonight.” I gave him a light chuckle.

“Sorry not looking right now.” I glance over at Cadance who was watching with interest. I gave her a ‘Really?’ look and politely dismissed the stallion.

That night I kept Cadance in a dream realm I control keeping her bound completely as a lesson. Not sure how well it worked though.

Comments ( 35 )

Good to see this is still going :)

Wow this came out of nowhere

You misspelled "experiment" in the short description. I'd also update the grammar a little bit

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!

Awesome to see a update here. With some luck we get some more here or in other storys of yours :raritystarry:👍

It's an update! I am happy to see this great story continue.

11415826
I slowly work on all of them

Be careful Selene, Cadence might like or be into bondage...

Then where will that leave you? :trollestia:

11415921
Molasses or Snail speed? :rainbowlaugh:

That night I kept Cadance in a dream realm I control keeping her bound completely as a lesson. Not sure how well it worked though.

Greeeaat, so she's giving Cadence a new kink or reinforcing one that may already exist. :facehoof::trollestia:

11416153
turns out Cadance is the scariest alicorn of the bunch

11416103
in bed with tired from an epic sex session

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HAS RETUUUUUUUURRRRRNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

I want to see a blitzkrieg

11416168
So is that what will be in the next chapter then? :trollestia:

11416539
She's the princess of defence. And best defence is offence, right?

That night I kept Cadance in a dream realm I control keeping her bound completely as a lesson. Not sure how well it worked though.

One might wonder if Selene would be more open to things if Cadance started a royal orgy:
- Cadance as bottom
- Luna as top
- Celestia with a mustache
- Twilight as cameramare
Add a few toys and Selene should find something the likes.

Next time in 'Nightmare, Nightmare':
Cadance: "Charge!!!"
*Stallion rush Selene on the right, Mares on the left*
Cadance: "In love and war everything is fair, but love is a battlefield of waring hearts that want to breach solitude!"
Selene: "O Buck..."
*Selene drowns in bodys of possible suitors* :trollestia:

11419732
um no. Cadance and Twilight are possibilites but never the sisters for they are sisters in her mind and she is not into incest.

11419821
Fine, we exchanged the Sun and Moonbutt for Changelings taking their form :derpytongue2:

11419943
I wonder how you're doing with the other fics

11542558
Slowly working on Little Star

Hey Admiral,

You know, this is one of your better series. Is there any chance of continuing this story? I'm sure that several of us would like to see this continued.

Monk
"Strong Tooth was there as well, but being the consumer of worlds she was had spent most the time trying to eat her baby bottle. She had yet to succeed."-ImNew2023

11676523
it will be continued. working on another story right now and lost my mom a couple months ago o goign to be a bit.

11676631

I know how ya feel, I lost my step-father on the 22nd, he raised me from when I was 2yr old (im 36 now), lost my mother a week after her birthday in 2018

11676631
So how goes life and what's up? (I'm not good at this)

11878129
busy work week very slowly chuckign away on a chapter of anotehr story

Login or register to comment