• Published 5th Feb 2015
  • 5,075 Views, 324 Comments

The Lyler Archive - Flutterpriest



Lyra has a twin sister that she doesn't like to talk about. Her name is Lyler and she's a bit... different. When Anon gets stuck catching Lyler's attention, he goes on a ride that even bleach can't remove.

Comments ( 15 )

I read this. Why did I do that?

ROBCakeran53
Moderator

Oh God... why do I feel like this is the end?

This feels like a final chapter deal. Or maybe simply the end of a particular arc? Either way... those feels.

Now I need to do one hell of a shitpost guest chapter to make up for this wholesome bullshit that's making me feel feels.

9756492
It's def not the end, but Its the end of the lyler book :)

Well. That happened.

I

How do I... I don't know how to take this.

I love it, but at the same time I share Rob's comment down below, lmfao.

Damn good show, you mad man.

well that was something.

Does Lyra know anon banged her sister?
Is Lyra proposing a sisterly herd with anon?

9756522
Wait. So the lyler archives are done?.... You're gonna make an actual story now aren't you?

9760660
Nope! I have a literal Lyler book. It's in the process of being made.its rude, crude, and lewd. All I did was post the last chapter because the project is behind

9760792
OH... Dear... God... Priest you know the world can't handle that level of insanity. That's like opening pandoras box, people's faces are gonna melt! Eyeballs will pop and the screams of the damned shall echo for centuries to come!
.
.
.
This should be fun.

I shed a tear.

Thank you for writing this.

:heart:

*sigh* why the hell do I like this story so much?

Monica, that was beautiful
The sheer disgust and lack of any mental stability in this character contrasting with the few moments of clarity makes me question whenever or not lyler is indeed batshit crazy, or she just likes to act that way. The relationship between her and poor anon brings the reader just the right amount of compassion for the things the latter has to endure.
Most importantly, this weird last chapter expanding upon Lyler's feelings towards anon, and his laughable sacrifice towards making her happy, really adds a cherry on top.

Honestly, this is a great read, I came here for the comedy, didn't expect to find this cancerous thing that somehow managed to win my affection.

10094317
Alright, the thing with it being Lyra's spaghetti instead of Mom's spaghetti plus the tidbit about an important plot point being glossed over made me think otherwise. Thanks for the clarification

The original numget

Login or register to comment