• Published 2nd Jan 2015
  • 2,918 Views, 87 Comments

For the love of Sweetiemash - Luvbuttonmash



Sweetie Belle really likes Button Mash

  • ...
8
 87
 2,918

Chapter 12

"Okay, Button. What do you think I should do?" Sweetie Belle asked confidently, although, she was feeling a bit nervous inside.

"Maybe we should just cover your clothing too. I don't want to make you take your clothes off for some dare," Button said, opening the jar of mayonnaise. Sweetie raised her arms up and closed her eyes as she felt the cold solid rubbing against her body. After what seemed to be ten minutes, Button put the jar back down on the table.

"Done!" he said, wiping his hands on his shirt. Sweetie opened her eyes to see herself mostly covered in mayo.

"Umm, Button, you missed some spots," Sweetie said, observing her bare body parts. Everything but her breasts and butt were covered in the white spread. Button began to blush as he picked up the jar again.

"I feel uncomfortable with this, Sweetie Belle," he said.

"You have to cover my whole body, Button. Not just the parts that you feel like covering. It's not like you're touching any of them anyway. You're using-"

"My hands," he interrupted. She soon noticed that his hands were partially covered in mayo, and Sweetie Belle quickly blushed.

Good thing he covered my cheeks, she thought.

"Umm...uh..I don't mind if you....touch..there," she said separately. He gave her one last look of assurance, and she nodded. He began covering the spots he missed, keeping his tomato colored face on the whole time. Once he was actually finished, he washed his hands in the sink this time. Sweetie Belle started to shake, both from how cold the mayo was and how it felt being touched in those particular parts. She slowly walked out of the kitchen to show everyone of what he had done. She closed her eyes and got ready for the laughs that were about to come, but instead, there were gasps.

"He actually did it," Scootaloo said. Everyone's eyes widened in shock. Sweetie Belle opened hers to see the expressions they wore on their faces. Button came out of the kitchen with a paper towel in his hand.

"Welp, I did the dare. Now it's my turn," he grabbed his dare from his pocket and started to open it, but Scootaloo took it away from him and balled it up.

"Hey? What gives?" he asked.

"C'mon, Sweetie Belle. Ya need a shower," Applebloom said. She got up and led her mayo-covered friend to the bathroom.

"I'll come with," Scootaloo said, and left the living room.

"DUUUDE, you're so brave," First Base started. He got up and patted him on the back.

"Congratulations, man. You've finally done it," Rumble said, giving him a fist bump.

"I don't understand. What exactly did I do?" Buttom questioned, looking at both of them.

"Oh Button, so young and just too affiliated with video games," Base said, shaking his head.

"I'd thought he would have gotten it by now. I mean, every boy wants it," Rumble said. Both shook their heads, their friend still confused of what was going on.

"What are you guys talking about?" Button asked.

"You see, Button, you had just touched a girl's body parts. Something so sacred, it only happens ever so often. You're awesome," First Base said.

"Oh," Button blushed."Well it was a dare. I had to do it. It's not like—"

"How are you not affected by this? That was awesome!"

"Yeah, I'm so jealous," Rumble said in a girly voice. Button and First Base laughed.

"Guys, this is nonsense. I'm going back to playing my video game," Button said, walking to his sleeping bag and pulling out a 3DS.

"But I thought-"

"She can't take everything away from me," Button said, laying down on his sleeping bag. Rumble and First Base shrugged their shoulders and sat down, turning on the T.V. to watch sports.


"How could you let him do this to ya?" Applebloom said, getting the shower ready for Sweetie Belle.

"It was a dare. He couldn't back down," Sweetie Belle said, taking her clothes off.

"It's still weird," Applebloom said.

"What did it feel like?" Scootaloo giggled.

Applebloom glared at her."Do I need to send ya out?"

"No. I just wanted to know," she responded, crossing her arms.

"Why did you make us play those games?" Sweetie asked, putting her clothing into a pile.

"You can get get in now,"Applebloom said. Sweetie climbed into the tub and closed the shower curtains.

"I wanted us to get closer to our dates. You should've said something if you didn't want to play. And he could have backed down by just saying no," Scootaloo said.

"What did you want ta happen? Did ya want us feelin' on each other or something? Gross," Applebloom said.

"Sorry. We can be boring and watch T.V. for the rest of the night if you want," Scootaloo said.

"That's better than one of us losin' our virginity!" Applebloom spat back.

Sweetie Belle popped her head out of the curtain."Guys, please don't fight. It's almost the end of the year. We can't end it like this."

Applebloom sighed."Sweetie's right. We shouldn't fight. I'm goin back to the living room," she said, leaving the bathroom.

"The towel's on the rack, Sweetie. The pj's are on the toilet. Smell goods on the counter. I'm out," Scootaloo said. Sweetie heard the door open and close behind her.


"Seriously?" Scootaloo said, watching the boys glued to their screens. She picked up the remote and turned the T.V. off while Applebloom took the 3DS and threw it on top of the refrigerator.

"Come on man," First Base said.

"What the heck Applebloom?" Button said.

"You guys came here to have fun. And that's exactly what we're gonna have. Pick up your flashlights, boys. We're goin out," Scootaloo said, pointing to an end table with six flashlights. Everyone grabbed a flashlight and waited for Sweetie Belle to come out. Once she did, she looked at everyone with a nervous smile.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Sweetie asked.

Applebloom pointed to the end table with one flashlight on it.

"But my hair is still wet," Sweetie whined. Scootaloo got up, walked to the coat closet, pulled out a hat, and gave it to her."Here."

Sweetie Belle put it on and walked over to the end table, grabbing the flashlight."Ready!"

Everyone got up and walked outside, shivering in their night clothing.

"M-maybe we should g-go back in to g-get some coats," Scootaloo said. Everyone nodded and went back inside.

Comments ( 12 )

C poo ups? The hell does that mean?

OMG! So good!!!

6290298
What?
Where did you see that?

6292791 Wrong fic. I had a bunch open at once about Button Belle

6301176
A great ship BTW

6290298 darn, i was thinking bout changing my name, but ya beat me to it. At least I can say I'm the first ButtonMash.

MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR

Please welease more!!! Pwease!!!

good chapter but seriously stop having the girls take away buttons games
:ajbemused:

Can't wait for the next chapter

Well, seems to be the last one you've written now. Good fic, I kindda feel bad for Sweetie, since she had to give her shirt to Button and let him cover her in mayo. About Rumble dancing tango, nice touch, it's the most romantic dance Iknow, and seeing one of my ships (or well, reading) doing it is something I enjoy. Maybe you could add more Applebloom and First Base (I still don't know what's the name of the ship) together by now.

Login or register to comment