• Published 2nd Jan 2015
  • 2,918 Views, 87 Comments

For the love of Sweetiemash - Luvbuttonmash



Sweetie Belle really likes Button Mash

  • ...
8
 87
 2,918

Chapter 4

"You sure you wanna do this, Applebloom?" Sweetie Belle asked, unsure about what they're about to do.

"Ahm sure Sweetie. We're gonna show Diamond Tiara we're amazin!" Apple bloom shouted, her voice being echoed in the cave.

"Shouldn't we start at the mall? I mean, that's where we get out clothes," Button Mash said, still mad that Scootaloo has his game. His arms were crossed as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well, let's do it!" Scootaloo said excitedly.

"Everybody got their flashlights?" Applebloom asked.

"Yup!" Everyone responded.

"Then let's do this!"

Everyone ran inside of the cave with flashlights turned on.

"So, what is inside the cave?" Sweetie belle asked.

"Well, legend has it, the famous cave monster is in these very caverns. Oooohhh," Applebloom cooed at her.

"I think we should go back," Sweetie Belle said, turning herself back to the entrance of the cave.

"No! Sweetie Belle! Ya can't-" Applebloom started, but Scootaloo slapped her hand onto her mouth.

"Ssh! Be quiet!" She whispered.

"We gotta get Sweetie back! She can't go back alone. We're already far gone as it is!" Apple bloom whispered back.

"I'll go get her!" Button Mash volunteered, returning to the same route as Sweetie Belle.

"Well hurry up Button. We gotta keep going or the monster will hear us!" Apple bloom said, but Button Mash was already gone.

"Isn't that sweet?" Scootaloo cooed.

"Oh shut up Scootaloo," Applebloom, said, rolling her eyes.


"SWEETIE BELLE!" Button Mash called out, hoping for an answer. Sadly, there wasn't one. He searched thought the caverns, his flashlight the only light that shows the way. He then found a pink jacket that looked exactly like Sweetie's, which made him think of the worst.

"SWEETIE BELLE?!" Button cried, but still no results.

"Oh please don't be dead," he whispered. A scream was made in the proximity of him.

"I'M COMING SWEETIE!" Button exclaimed, running as fast as he could. The next thing he knew, he fell down to the ground, something holding him tight.

"Oh thank god you came! I didn't know what to do! My flashlight ran out of batteries and-" Sweetie Belle stopped herself, seeing the position she was in. "Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah," Button replied, not being able to sit up without kissing a certain person.

"Oh..sorry," Sweetie said, rising up so Button can do the same. After they rid themselves of the dirt, Sweetie Belle pulled Button into a hug.

"Er.." Button said, blushing,"Sweetie?"

"Thanks for coming after me. That's really sweet of you," she said.

"It was nothing really. Can I, um, pick up my flashlight now?" Button said.

"Oh of course," Sweetie replied, slowly letting go.

When Button picked his flashlight back up, they both tried their best to leave the cave, but they couldn't. They didn't know which way to go, and they were far away from their other friends. They resorted to just stopping and taking a snack break.

"Don't eat too much Button. You don't know how long we're gonna be stuck here," Sweetie advised.

"But I'm SO hungry," Button said, eating the last of his chips. As it started to get cold, Button remembered something.

"Hey, I saw your jacket about an hour ago."

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?! It's cold!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed, making a crying Button Mash sad.

"Oh I'm sorry Button. I didn't mean to-"

"No,you're right. I should've picked it up."

Button wiped his tears away and looked up at Sweetie. It was getting colder.

"It's a good thing I always keep a sweater in my bag," Sweetie said, pulling a navy blue sweater. She put it on herself, but it wasn't enough.

"We should keep going," Button said," maybe we'll find an exit."

"Okay," Sweetie agreed. They packed their things and slowly walked deeper into the cave, not knowing that there was something else watching them.


"Well, we've waited for them for hours," Scootaloo said, her phone almost dead.

"Stop textin' Rumble. It's not like ya like him. Or do ya?" Applebloom giggled.

"Shut up!" Scootaloo blushed. In secret, she did like him a little bit.

"Well enough about yer crushes. Let's go find 'em."

It must have been hours since they have been in that cave. It was quiet. They both found sweetie's jacket.

"Oh no!" Applebloom shouted, picking up the dark pink jacket.

"You don't think," Scootaloo asked. Suddenly they heard a loud voice.

"Oh thank God you came! I didn't know what to do! My flashlight ran out of batteries and-" the voice stopped.

"That sounds like Sweetie!" Scootaloo said. They both followed the squealing voice. When they found it, they were shocked to see what they saw.

"Isn't that the cutest thing," Applebloom whispered.

"Eww," Scootaloo protested, sticking her tongue out.

"Let's follow them and see where this goes," Applebloom said. scoots agreed, and they started their journey into the cave of young love.