• Published 2nd Jan 2015
  • 2,918 Views, 87 Comments

For the love of Sweetiemash - Luvbuttonmash



Sweetie Belle really likes Button Mash

  • ...
8
 87
 2,918

Chapter 9

Sweetie Belle was trying on the dress Rarity had just made. It was a dark shade of pink with a yellow bow in the middle, the bottom part of the dress ruffled with fabric.

"It's beautiful, sis!" Sweetie squealed, twirling in the mirror.

"Oh, it was nothing. That's just one of the first dresses I've completed. Only a few more dresses to go. And it's two days away until the dance! I don't know if I'll be able to finish all of the dresses in time!" Rarity said, starting to stress out again.

"Maybe I can help you," Sweetie said

"No, that's okay darling. I'll get my friends to help me, if they can," Rarity said."Just enjoy your new dress!"

As Rarity walked out of Sweetie's room, Sweetie grabbed her phone from her bed and took a selfie of her in the dress. She then sent it to Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Button. She added:'what do ya think?'

"Ooh. pretty," Applebloom texted back.

"Cool!" Scootaloo texted.

"You look amazing," Button texted.

"Aww. Thanks guys!" Sweetie said aloud. She dialed Button's phone number and pressed the call button. It rang.

"Hello?" Button said.

"Hey Button! I just wanted to tell you that we're having a sleepover at Scootaloo's. We always have it at the end of the year. It's like a tradition. But this time, we have to bring our dates. Wanna come?" she asked, twirling her hair.

"Oh! sure. I'll come," Button said.

"Great! See you tomorrow at seven! Bye," she said, and then she hung up. She jumped into the bed and thought about what it would be like tomorrow. The slumber party the three friends had has never been shared by anyone else, especially boys. Will they kiss each other? Play dirty games? Honestly, Sweetie didn't want to think about playing spin the bottle and kissing a boy that isn't Button. She sat up, took the dress off, and put her pajamas back on. She picked up the TV remote and started to watch her favorite show, The Real Housewives of Manhattan.

"Ooh! Starlight's gonna kill her when she finds out that Minty stole $500 from her!" she said, being intrigued by the conflict. After scenes of the housewives arguing over petty things, Sweetie soon had gotten bored and decided to just go to sleep.

"*yawn* Goodnight world," she said, and she turned her lamp off.

~*DREAM MODE ACTIVATED*~

Sweetie was on a pink ground. It was fluffy like a pillow, yet hard as a rock. She stood up and walked down the path. Cute little puppies and kittens were swimming in the air, and the clouds had smiling face drawn on them. On the ground, patches of pink cotton covered the land. It tickled Sweetie's feet.

"Where am I?" Sweetie asked herself.

"You don't remember this place?" A voice called out. Sweetie looked sround to see where the voice was coming from.

"Who's there?" She asked.

"You'll soon find out. Anyway, this is the first dream you've ever had. It was when you were a baby. Calm and peaceful, just the way you liked it," the voice, who sounded like a she, said.

"You remember my first dream?" Sweetie asked her.

"Well, I am the one who created the image in your mind," she said, her voice getting higher.

"Um, mom?" Sweetie guessed.

"No, sweetie. Your Grandma," the voice said.

"Grandma Cerese?" Sweetie asked.

"Yes. I know you don't remember me much, but when you mom and dad were at work, I used to take care of you and your sister. I read lots of stories to you two, and it seems as if you imagined one of them," Cerese said, her body becoming more visible.

"Grandma!" Sweetie yelled out, and she ran towards her to hug her.

"Hi darling. I haven't seen you in a while," She said, hugging her grandchild back.

"I've missed you so much, Grandma," Sweetie said.

"Now, I see you're having some boy troubles?" Ceress asked. Sweetie stopped hugging her.

"Yeah. I'm having my first sleepover with boys. I'm really nervous that something really bad is gonna happen. I just don't know what to do," Sweetie said, her head hanging low.

Cerese raised herhead up so she could look at her face."Now Sweetie, you know if you don't feel comfortable doing something, you don't have to do it, right?" Cerese asked.

"Yeah, right," Sweetie said.

"I want you to remember that. I don't want you to get in trouble because some boy knocked you up at a slumber party," Cerese said.

"Ew! Grandma! That's disgusting," Sweetie said, throwing up in her mouth a little.

Cerese chuckled."I'm kidding. I know that'll never happen. Just remember to just say no," she said.

"Thanks, grandma,"Sweetie said, and she hugged her tight.

"You're welcome, baby," Cerese said.

~*DREAM MODE OVER*~

Sweetie instantly woke up, heavily breathing.

"Grandma?" she said. She looked around her room, and she wasn't there.

"I needed that," She sighed.

Just then, there was knock on the door. Rarity opened it a bit so her face could be visible.

"Is everything okay, Sweetie?" she asked her little sister, her face full of concern.

"Everything's just fine, sis,"Sweetie said.

"Alright,"Rarity replied. She closed the door and walked back into her room.

"Everything's just fine,"Sweetie said, and she went back to sleep.