• Published 6th Dec 2014
  • 8,032 Views, 337 Comments

The Cosmic King - Theyellowninja13



A teenager with the powers of a god get sent to Equestria. But his enemies are just as powerful, and the world is constantly put in danger. Can he save the ponies from himself and his enemies?

  • ...
47
 337
 8,032

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 3 - Meetings

After a few minutes of walking, Fluttershy and I were on the edge of Ponyville. I took a deep breath and started walking again. “Do you think we could stop to get something to eat and get myself some more clothes before we stop by the town hall?”

Fluttershy looked equally nervous. “Yes, I mean if you want to.” Doesn’t even ask how I’m hungry after eating a while ago.

“So what is closer? Sweet Apple Acres or the Carousel Boutique?” We were in town now and ponies were staring at me, whispering to each other.

“Sweet Apple Acres, I think.” She was barely audible at this point.

As we were walking, I decided to listen in to what the ponies were saying. “What kind of monster is that?” “I’ve never seen anything like it.” “It’s with Fluttershy, maybe it is nice.” “It should go back to the Everfree forest where it belongs!” “A human! Wait until I tell BonBon!” “Sweet Celestia! What a hideous monstrosity!” “He looks familiar.” That last one threw me off for a second. I haven’t been here before have I? I was pushed out of my stupor when a pony moved up and yelled; “Go back to the Everfree forest, monster!” I looked, it was just your average background pony, with several ponies that look the exact same in the crowd.

“I’m not from the Everfree. And I’m not a monster, if you knew me you’d realize that.” I reply. The pony’s ears dropped and he apologized. “It’s okay, you haven’t seen anything like me before and you were scared. Perfectly understandable.”

After I said that, a group of colts and fillies ran up to me. I stopped and crouched down to appear less threatening. “What kind of creature are you?” One asked.

“Well I’m a human. My name’s Connor name to meet you.” I stuck out my only hand and they all shook it. Children are awesome. “What are your names?”

They all replied at once. I heard, Scootaloo, Dinky, Rumble, Snips, Snails, Applebloom, Featherweight, Button Mash, Twist, and Sweetie Belle. After seeing how friendly these ponies are to me, I just thought of something. Either the Connor in the Fallout universe got the Child at Heart perk, the Connor in the Creepypasta universe gained Slenderman’s abilities, or I am still naturally good at entertaining kids. Probably all three.

“So what’s your cutie mark?” I heard Diamond Tiara ask.

“Humans don’t have cutie marks.” I reply, knowing what she is going to say next.

“So you’re a blank flank.” She smugly says.

“Technically, I’m not a blank flank, because I’m not a pony and I don't have a flank. Besides humans don’t even need cutie marks, we can have several skills.” Diamond Tiara’s smirk fell. I had to resist smirking.

“So what kind of talents do you have?” Applebloom asked.

“Well I’m good at video games, building and destroying stuff, maths, sciences, histories, and other knowledges, and making traps. I can also regenerate from wounds, and cross universes.” I answered.

“Are we supposed to believe that?” Silver Spoon said.

I held my hand out and created a miniature portal, surprising all the ponies. “What is that?” Scootaloo asked.

“A portal to the 15th dimension. Basically a personal storage universe.” I put the stuff in my pockets in it and close it. They all oohed and ahhed.

“What else can you do?” Sweetie Belle asked. I made a ball of light in my hand and I floated it around. “You can do magic?!” She squeaked.

“Yes and no. I can do magic, but this is natural energy from my body, if I wanted to, I could use this as a weapon, or use it to fly. I could probably use it to heal someone too.” I let it fizzle out in my hand.

“So you can fly, and you don’t have any wings.” Scootaloo said depressingly.

“Scootaloo, if you can’t fly yet, then imagine how good it will feel when you can fly. One of humanity’s oldest dreams is to fly, and we could only accomplish it with creations. It probably would be really cool to be a pegasus. Or to at least have wings. So if you keep believing that someday you’ll fly, then someday you’ll fly.” I am really good at impromptu. That also seemed to cheer her up.

“You’re right! Thanks Connor.” She jumped up and tackled me with a hug. I returned it. These ponies are really affectionate apparently. It explains why so many ponies nuzzle others. When she let go, I noticed I could hear a faint whistling sound. It sounded like someone was flying over here at high speeds. I immediately realized who it was and I checked her trajectory; she was aiming for me.

“Ponies, you might want to back up, it sounds like a pegasus is flying right at me.” I stood up and they all got the message and backed up. I waited for a few seconds which felt like an hour, until the pegasus was right about to hit me and I quickly sidestepped, and avoided getting hit.

The pegasus hit the ground, and once the dust cleared, a rainbow and blue blur flew right at me throwing punches (or kicks) at my face. I just quickly dodged them, clearly making the pony angrier. “Don’t hurt my friends, monster!” She yelled.

After several missing attacks on me, I decided to grab one of her hoofs, and use it to flip myself over her head and to the other side of her. Once she overcame the shock, she tried to buck me, but I grabbed both hoofs and held them still, much to the anger of Rainbow Dash.

“Let me go, monster!” She was seething.

“Not until to stop attacking me.” I reply.

“I saw you hurting Scootaloo!” She was yelling.

“No I wasn’t. Why don’t you ask Scootaloo yourself?” I pointed my head toward Scootaloo who was standing in front of the crowds of kids.

“He’s right Rainbow Dash! He isn’t a monster, he’s really cool! Well, not as cool as you, but still pretty cool. He said he could fly and do magic!” Scootaloo helped me out there. Rainbow Dash calmed down.

“Fine I won't attack you. Can you let me go now?” I did. She turned around in mid air to face me. “So what are you, some kind of spy?”

“No, I’m a human, from another universe. I was forcibly taken from mine, and sent here for some reason.” I answer, I stick out my hand in an offer of peace. “My name’s Connor. Nice to meet you.” She shakes it hesitantly.

“Rainbow Dash. You were pretty quick back there, not as quick as me, but still pretty quick.” Yep, she had an ego.

“I bet I could beat you in a race.” I reply. Whoa, where that come from? Wait, I forgot, I am kinda competitive.

“Please, I doubt you could even fly.” I jumped up into the air, and used energy to stay suspended in the air. Everyone was shocked. I dropped down to the ground. “So you can fly, big deal. I could wipe the floor with you.”

“I stand by what I said.” Rainbow smirked.

“Then why don’t we have a race then? You and me, right now.” She was directly in my face right now.

“Sorry, but I would have to postpone for right now. I’m hungry and in need of a new seat of clothes after what happened to mine when I arrived. And Fluttershy was leading me to Sweet Apple Acres.” I looked over at Fluttershy who for some reason wasn’t there a minute ago.

“Fine! But I’m coming with you bub! To make sure you don’t skimp out on our race!” She dropped to the ground.

“I’m okay with that. You ready to go Fluttershy?” She nodded and walked up next to me.

“Bye Connor!” I heard the kids yell as I walked away, I turned and waved back.

“I didn’t realize you were so good with children Connor.” Fluttershy pointed out.

“My mom always told me I was good with kids, I guess I’d have to agree.” I replied.

“But there aren’t any goats here.” Fluttershy said.

“What… oh, kids is another word for children in my world. We use it for any animals, our young, goats, ponies, giraffes, dogs, etc.” I reply.

“Uh! We’re going so slow! I’m going to be old by the time we get there!” Rainbow complained.

“I would have to agree, we are going annoying slow. Fluttershy, you mind if we pick up the pace?” I looked at Fluttershy.

“If you want to I guess.” She meekly said.

“Then let’s go!” Rainbow said as we picked up the pace.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

As I bucked another one of my apple trees, the apples fell right down into the baskets. I took off my trusty hat, and wiped the sweat off my forehead. Right when I was about to buck another tree, I heard some voices coming up and I look over to see Rainbow and Fluttershy walking down the path to the farm. I start to run over to say howdy, but then I saw a strange creature following them. “That darn creature better not hurt my friends.” I sneaked through the trees with my lasso at the ready to save my friends.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

“So you have these ‘planes’ in your world that are practically the same as the Wonderbolts?” Rainbow asked.

“Yep, they’re blue and yellow and do all kinds of shows while doing cool tricks.” I answered.

“But they can’t be as cool as the Wonderbolts!” Rainbow boldly exclaims.

“I wouldn’t know, I haven’t seen either.” I was cut off from saying anything else when I felt a tugging on my legs and I fell down. After I hit the ground, using my only hand to stop my fall, I felt something jump on my back and try to hogtie me.

“That’s what you’ll get for trying to hurt my friends!” Applejack exclaims proudly in her country cowgirl accent.

“Applejack! You shouldn’t have tied up our new friend!” Fluttershy looked angry. I noticed neither Fluttershy or Applejack looking at me, but Rainbow was. I used this time to get out of my bonds.

I managed to get my left arm free due to missing my right arm. Once it was free, I used it to take the rope around my legs off. I managed to get free and stand up. I looked over to Rainbow who was looking rather shocked, and I just smirked. I listen back into the conversation.

“I guess I’m sorry Fluttershy. I didn’t know he was your new friend. Let I just untie him.” She started to turn around and saw me standing up, unbound. Her prey instincts literally kicked in as her legs shot towards me. I somehow managed to stop both with my left hand and arm.

“Sorry sugarcube, I didn’t expect you to have gotten free. My apologies.” She turned around and took off her stetson apologetically.

“It’s okay, I forgive you. I didn’t expect to be able to escape the ropes that easily either.” I chuckled.

“Although that was some quick reflexives. I haven’t seen anything that could catch my legs while bucking.” She put her hat back on.

“Yeah, I’d have to agree. But ever since I got these powers, I discovered I could do really cool stuff. But anyways, I’m Connor, nice to meet you.” I was cut off from saying anything else when my stomach obnoxiously growled.

“I’m Applejack. It sounds like you should try some of my Granny Smith’s world famous apple pie!” She said, lightly tapping my stomach. I flinched at the contact, but the thought of pies made me almost drool.

“I love pies, can’t get enough of them.” I managed to say after regaining some form of coherent thought other than pies.

“Well follow me then. The pies are on the house, after all I did to you.” She said, walking down the path to the farm. Soon though, she asked the inevitable; “So what kind of creature are you sugarcube? I’ve never seen anything like you before.” I just told her my story on the way to the farm.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I quickly vacuumed up (literally) the next 3 pies on the table. I lean back in the chair and look over to see the shocked faces of Applejack, Big Mac, Applebloom, Fluttershy, Rainbow and even Granny Smith. Applejack was the first one to start speaking again.

“You. Managed. To. Eat. 13. Pies. In. Only. 3. Minutes.” She was still shocked. I just grinned.

“Yeah, I imagine when I’m at my hungriest, I could have eaten more. But all the stuff I’ve been doing with my new powers lately really requires a lot of energy. But thanks for the pies, they were easily the best apple pies I’ve ever had.” I get up out of the chair, and pop my back, snapping everyone else out of their states.

“That was sooo cool!” Rainbow yelled. Then she saw everyone staring at her and said; “But I could have done better.” Everyone rolled their eyes.

“You’re welcome Connor. You should come by to visit sometime. I know we could your help on the farm. And we’ve got an empty room you can stay in if you do help us.” Applejack said,

“I might take you up on your offer, but I still have to talk to Rarity to get my clothes fixed up, and Princess Celestia to talk about arrangements.” I started walking towards the door. Fluttershy and Rainbow started to follow me.

“Hey Applejack, why don’t you come with us?” Rainbow asked.

Applejack just shook her head. “Sorry Rainbow, but I have to finish my chores.”

“Fine, suit yourself.” Rainbow just shrugged as we walked out the door and back into Ponyville.

Several minutes later, we were back in town. Several ponies kept looking at me, but a few waved clearly to me, and some walked over to talk. A few minutes after that, something even more inevitable happened. I just quickly jumped up into the air, as a pink blur whizzed right underneath me, stopping a few feet in front of where I was.

“Hey! No fair! You can’t escape a Pinkie hug!” She yelled accusingly as I dropped back down. She jumped at me again, and I grabbed her a few inches away from me. “How did you do that!” She was surprised.

“I stuck my hands out and closed them before you could get me. Now if you wanted a hug, you could have just asked.” I gave her a hug and she hugged back. After a few awkward seconds later she was still hugging me. “Uh, Pinkie, can you let me go now.”

“No! You’re so soft!” I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t you have a party to plan?” She let out a big gasp, and let go of me and ran off.

“Well that was weird.” Rainbow pointed out.

“Nah, that was just Pinkie Pie.” A second later, we heard another loud gasp and Pinkie was right back in front of us.

“Oh! I just realized! I never got your name! I mean silly Pinkie! How could I throw a ‘Welcome to Ponyville and Equestria and this Universe!’ party without knowing the guest of honor’s name! Silly, silly Pinkie!” She was speaking very quickly, but I still understood her.

“I’m Connor, nice to meet you Pinkie.” I stuck out my hand.

Pinkie grabbed it and shook it really fast. But comically my elbow was moving up and down. “Nice to meet you too Connor! My name’s Pinkamena Diane Pie! But everyone calls me Pinkie! I love meeting new ponies! And I love parties! And chocolate! Do you like chocolate?”

“Yeah, but I prefer vanilla. Also if you’re planning on making me a cake, can you make it a few pies instead. I prefer pies over cake any day. And in case you’re wondering, my favorite kind of pie is a strawberry pie with whipped cream covering it.” I didn’t realize I started drooling.

“What! How could you like pies over cakes!” She stopped right in front of me.

“But Pinkie, you’re a Pie. Are saying that I should have Mr. and Mrs. Cake as better friends than you?” She not the only one who knows how to play the game of making sense but only to people who don’t make sense.

“Oh! You got me there! Fine I’ll get some Strawberry pies for your party. And I feel like I should ask; what kind of creature are you? An alien! A mutant! The evolved form of a monkey that spent millions of years evolving as the only sapient creature on their planet and eventually became advanced enough to put a foot on the moon, and have a population of over 7 billion currently on their planet which has been shaped by wars and conflicts eventually leading to the knowledge of how to split an atom and create a weapon so powerful that it leveled entire cities and destroy all life nearby and had to be banned from being used! A being of pure energy!” I was stunned at those choices.

“Pinkie, I’m pretty sure no one of those are it. Connor’s too cool to have evolved from a monkey. He’s from a different universe” Rainbow said.

“Actually that third thing was pretty correct. Humans did evolve from monkeys.” Technically the 4th option was the most true due to no longer being human. But they didn’t know that yet.

“What!” Fluttershy and Rainbow both yelled. Well Rainbow yelled, Fluttershy did her own version of yelling.

“Humans have a weapon that powerful!” Rainbow was shocked.

“Humans stepped on the moon!” Fluttershy was surprised.

“Yes and yes.” I replied.

“Cool! Now I have a human friend! I can’t wait to tell Gummy! He will be so happy!” Pinkie yelled and ran off. Leaving me to talk to Rainbow and Fluttershy while we continue our way to the Carousel Boutique.

After a few more minutes of walking and several more questions answered, we made it. Fluttershy spoke up. “This is Rarity’s place, we can go in to get your clothes fixed. I mean if you want to.” I just continued to walk in with the other two behind me. A small bell rang and I could hear hoofsteps coming down the stairs.

A white unicorn with a purple mane walked down. “Welcome to the Carousel Boutique! Where everything is chic, unique, and magnifique! My name’s Rarity. How may I help you to….” She finally noticed me. She made very loud gasp and ran up to me. “Darling, what happened to your clothes? They’re all torn, and bloody.”

“That's what happens when you fall through the sky faster than the speed of sound and crash into several trees.” Rarity was shocked.

“Darling, please follow me. We’ll get you some better clothes.” She used her magic to pull me back in the shop to her work room. Rainbow and Fluttershy just decided to wait in the main room.

Once we were in the whatever room, Rarity stopped dragging me and started grabbing some fabrics and rulers and stuff. When a few needles flew by me, I flinched. “So I was wondering if you could make me a new shirt, and fix up my pants?”

“Oh darling. I’ll do more than that! I’ll make you look fabulous!” She said. Not taking her eyes off her work.

“Don’t do that. I don’t really want to look ‘fabulous’. I just wanted to wear some stuff that would remind me of home. I already have a few ideas.” I said.

“Why wouldn’t you want to look fabulous darling?” She was looking at me now.

“Because, looking ‘fabulous’ wouldn’t remind me of home. I usually wear clothes like this at home. Expect without the blood, tears, and stuff.” I responded.

“But..” I cut her off with a look. “Fine. What do you have in mind?” I told her. And then convinced her again. “Fine. Just take off your clothes so I can take your measurements.”

“I’m going to need a towel first.” I pointed out.

“Whatever for?” Rarity asked.

I explained it (rather embarrassing) to Rarity. Her face turned incredibly red at the answer. She went to get me a towel. She returned about a minute later, still pretty red. I took the towel, went behind a changing screen and took off all my clothes, then covered myself with the towel. When I walked out from behind it, I saw Rarity looking at me expectantly, then when seeing me without a shirt on, she looked disappointed at my scrawny frame. I’m glad my powers make up for it. Though I should exercise. Should be easier with my powers.

“Expecting something different?” I ask with a smirk. Rarity’s face went red again.

“N-no, not at all.” She quickly lied and went back to work. I dropped the subject as she measured me.

About half an hour later, and a lot of talking and compromising with Rarity. I left the work room and entered in the main room with a patiently waiting Fluttershy, and a bored out of her mind Rainbow Dash.

“So what do you think?” They both looked at me. I suppose I should describe myself first. I have brown hair that goes down to around my eyes and to the middle of my neck, due to not being able to get a haircut before I left. I would have to change that. I had sideburns running down the sides of my face, sorta connecting with my small beard. I had a faint mustache. I also used to have green eyes but now my eyes are electric yellow and if you looked closely enough, you would see electricity running through them. Since I was not 16 yet, my face wasn’t that grown. My body is kinda lanky, around 6 foot, 5 inches. I was thin due to playing video games over sports. I had some hair on my arms and legs. My skin was slightly pale. I know if I were to bring up all the scars I’ve had on my body, since I got my powers, I would look incredibly scary, but I don't think I have any noticeable scars.

“You look so hilarious!” Rainbow burst out laughing and I couldn’t help but smile at that. My clothes consisted of an electric yellow t-shirt with holes for both arms. A vest that is so dark purple it reminds you instantly of space, which I have decided to call cosmic purple. My dark gray cargo pants were all stitched up and never looked damaged in their life. I put my previous shirt in my pocket dimension. I also got some new shoes due to mine being destroyed. They were brown combat boots, with white socks. And I also had some green fingerless gloves for both my hands, one which I had on, the other in my pocket dimension.

“I actually do think it suits him.” Rarity said as she came into the room and looked me over. “What do you think Fluttershy?”

“Oh, it looks nice.” She whispered.

“I feel like its missing something.” I say as I look around, till something catches my eye. I walk over to it pick it up, and put it on. “What do you think?” I grinned.

“I don’t think that hat goes with the outfit dear.” Rarity said cautiously as she slowly walked up to me like I was about to kill myself.

“I don’t care, I’ve always wanted to have a real fedora. An old idol of mine when I was in elementary school had one.” I shrugged and kept the brown fedora on and walked outside. The other followed me. “I think I have an idea of how to pay you Rarity.”

“Oh, don’t worry about it, you were taken from your home and forced to continue to wear such dreaded clothes.” Rarity said.

“No, no I insist. Besides, you’re probably the only one I could buy clothes that will fit me from. So I should pay you.” I bent down and put my left hand a foot or two off the ground and felt for something underground.

“Connor? What are you doing?” Rainbow asked. I started to feel vibrations as something started to come up through the ground. A moment later, a bright red ruby flew out of the ground and into my waiting hand. I stood back up and examined it while everyone looked shocked.

“Hmm, a ruby. Ehh, Sapphire was better, although I never did play Emerald so I can't judge all of the 3rd gen games.” I chuckled at the old memories.

Rarity was the first to snap out of it and asked; “Is that, a fire ruby!” Her eyes were sparkling.

I looked closer and saw what looked like a fire inside of it. “I guess.” I handed it to Rarity as payment. “I hope this will cover the cost.”

Rarity squealed and took it out of my hand with magic and examined it. “It is a fire ruby! How did you find this?” She looked at me with a crazy look.

“I sensed it underground. I could sense hundreds of rare gems like that underneath Ponyville.” I shrugged. “So if that’s all. I must get going.” I was about to turn around and leave but Rarity quickly jumped over to me and hugged my torso with a big hug.

“Thank you! I have so many ideas for designs I could make with this.” She let go and started walking back.

“I’ll pay you in those if you want, as long as you can provide me clothes to wear.” Rarity’s eyes shined even more.

“Of course! I shall get designing right away.” She ran quickly back into the shop.

“What’s it with ponies hugging me today?” I asked out loud.

“Well, you’re being really nice to them, and Pinkie’s just Pinkie.” Fluttershy pointed out. “Oh, my! I must get back to my cottage and feed my animals!” She rushed off.

“And I got to get back to work. See you later Connor!” Rainbow flew off.

“Welp, I’m all alone now. I guess I should find a secluded area to contact Princess Celestia.” I started walking to the edge of town.

As I was walking, I realized news must have gotten around quickly, because everyone was treating me with kindness like they knew me for years. Colts and fillies ran up to me and asked me questions, which I stopped to answer. Adults waved and I waved back. Yep, I could definitely live here. Maybe I would get rid of my depression some day.

After several minutes, and a suspected stalking by Lyra, I made it to the edge of town. I looked around and saw a lone tree on a small hill that just seemed to beckon me. I walked over to it and looked around. “Wow. I can see almost all of Ponyville, the farm, and Fluttershy’s cottage from here, and could keep an eye on the Everfree as well.” After I said that, I felt something strange on the hill. I looked around and sensed a familiar energy. “Could it be?” I walked around the tree and noticed nothing out of the ordinary.

“I think this hill is one of the closest points in this universe to other universes. So there of course would be tons of cosmic energy radiating here. This could be a good place to rest and nap, so I could make sure Ponyville is safe, and recharge my energy.” I shouldn’t talk to myself that much. I decided to lean back against the tree and pull my tablet back out of the pocket universe.

After opening up my tablet, I could see that it was charging, but I wasn’t giving it any energy to it. I sensed and felt some cosmic energy going into the tablet. “So my tablet was affected too? No wonder why it didn’t break.” I started to type a message for the Princess. When I was done, I looked it over, nodded, and used my powers to make the message appear on a scroll. I put my tablet away and grabbed the scroll.

After making sure the scroll was ready, I created a small portal from the ground to in front of Celestia. I dropped the scroll in and closed the portal. I leaned back against the tree. “Now time to wait.”

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

As I’m laying down in my room, after a hard day of work and preparing to lower the sun and rise the moon, a small portal appeared in front of me as a scroll dropped through. “Twilight must have started to figure out how to make portals. She has so much potential.” I just chuckled as I unrolled the scroll and read it, my expression dropping as I finished. “So it is time. He finally arrived.” A bright flash of light later and I teleported out of there and to our universe’s new guest.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I was staring at the fading sun as I realized that it was about dinner time. I hope my family’s doing alright. I know the times in both these universes are synced and I have been gone for over a day. I left my universe around noon, and arrived here around morning after spending hours falling. My family probably think I’m dead. I’m pretty sure the school vaporized after I teleported out, but luckily no one was harmed. At least I have a Connor in the past of my universe, and a Connor in the future, but they can’t interact with my timeline. Not even able to talk to my parents. I was taken out of my thoughts as a bright flash appeared and I covered my eyes.

After I uncovered my eyes, I saw a large majestic white Alicorn in front of me. “So you’re Princess Celestia.”

“Aren’t you going to bow?” She raised an eyebrow.

“I told you who I am in my letter. I should be asking you that question.” I reply.

“So the Cosmic King.” I nodded. “And you want what?”

“A place to stay in Ponyville. I was sent to this universe because of some lesson on how to control my powers is in here and I want to learn it so I don’t destroy any other universes and hopefully can make it back to my family.” I answered her.

“You’re not telling me the full truth.” How did she know? Wait, wasn’t telling the full truth.

“You want the fact that I know how this universe will probably end up due to this being a tv show in my world?” If I should tell anyone, it’s her.

“I had a feeling you were from a universe where this is a tv show. Someone from a universe like yours came here and had a house in Ponyville. It should be perfect for you.” She used the word ‘someone’ instead of ‘somepony’?

“I bet it would. If it’s big enough for me. But the problem is I don’t have any money for this universe.” I sadly said.

“Here.” She created a bag full of thousands of bits in front of me. “It belonged to the previous human before he left. He gave it to me in case any others get stuck in this universe.” I shrugged and grabbed it.

“Quick question, how long until the year Nightmare Moon will come back?” I asked.

“About a year.” She responded. Before we could say anything else, a loud roar was heard coming from the forest as a giant light cosmic purple bear with a blue star on its head and huge teeth came bounding out of the Everfree and attacking Ponyville. “An Ursa Major!” We both yelled. I just quickly ran as fast as I could to the town to stop it.

Author's Note:

Chapter 3 already! Wow! Well on the next chapter, Connor is going to discover a power he didn't know he had. And hopefully Pinkie will get her party. I think I had a lot of fun writing Pinkie, but not that much fun writing Applejack, because of her accent. I looked it up and it seems like Applejack sounds like that but doesn't exactly say it like that. Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also the '/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/' thing means a perspective change or time has passed. Or both. Or another reason I haven't thought up of yet.

PreviousChapters Next