• Published 6th Dec 2014
  • 8,019 Views, 337 Comments

The Cosmic King - Theyellowninja13



A teenager with the powers of a god get sent to Equestria. But his enemies are just as powerful, and the world is constantly put in danger. Can he save the ponies from himself and his enemies?

  • ...
47
 337
 8,019

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 38 - Inevitably Come

"I'm Doctor Ivan Malicious." He replied with a nervous smile.

I took a step backwards in fear, my eyes widening at that. 'Dr. Malicious?! I've only seen him once, and that was back when CFTDP's base blew up, but even then, he looked different than this! This guy is scrawny! The one I knew at least had some muscle!' Composing myself, I spoke up. "Well, nice to meet you Doctor. May I ask what you are a doctor of?"

Malicious looked up slightly, as he started talking. "Well, I have a doctorate in many things. Business, mechanical, electrical, and theoretical engineering, and some bachelors in other subjects." 'Man, this dude is smarter than I thought. No wonder why he was so dangerous.' I caught a brief look on Celestia's face, which told me she had no idea what he was talking about. "Now that I answered your question, can you please tell me where I'm at?"

I sighed. "What was the last thing you remember?"

"Well, I was walking home, and I was blinded by a purple light, and there was this giant... well it was like a hole in reality, right in front of me. It sucked me in, and I woke up here." He said, his eyes wide.

"I thought so." I took a deep breath. 'This is always the hardest part of my job.' "You see, you're not on Earth anymore. In fact, you're currently in a different universe."

Malicious was taken back by this. "What? But that's impossible!"

I chuckled. "Not as impossible as it actually is."

"But if it's true. how did I get here?" Celestia took that moment to walk up to us.

"It was my student's fault. She accidentally opened a tear in reality while testing with portals..." Both Malicious and I tried to contain a small bit of laughter at that slight reference. "And when she started messing up, the tear opened here."

I looked to Celestia. "Where is Twilight anyways?"

"She's back inside the castle. I couldn't risk her getting hurt." Celestia responded. I quickly turned back to Malicious.

"I bet you're rather hungry." I said with a small smile.

After I said that, I could hear his stomach growl, and he comically grabbed it in surprise, before looking back up. "Yeah, I guess I am. How did you know?"

"It's my job to know these things. Being sucked through a portal usually has the effect of draining you of energy, which would make one rather hungry." I started walking back to the castle. "Come on, let's get you some food."

I took him to the dining room, which we had some food brought out for him to eat. As he was eating (in a much calmer manner than I do), Celestia and I were whispering to each other.

"Is he another Cosmic?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No, he's a human. I actually know him from the future. He's going to be the leader of a group called Creatures For The Destruction of Ponies."

Celestia was taken back by this. "What! Why don't we arrest him now?"

"Because he hasn't done anything wrong yet. It would be unfair to." I responded.

"Well, why are you treating him so nice?"

"Because it's my job to look after people like this. On rare occasions such as this, people can be sucked into alternate universes, which is why I'm supposed to help them get back. I could easily send this guy back to his home universe, but he's important in future events." At this point, Malicious decided to speak up.

"So, you said you were the king, right? Does that make you the queen?" He pointed to Celestia, and we both spit out our drinks.

"No! No!" We both yelled, before I quickly composed myself. "I'm the Cosmic King, I basically protect and rule the multiverse. She's Princess Celestia, she rules this kingdom, which is called Equestria. The only way we're related is because I'm married to her sister." 'Wow, someone actually made me blush in embarrassment.'

"Oh..." Malicious reacted, before shaking his head, and asked a different question. "So, what exactly is a Cosmic King?"

I cleared my throat, before responding. "Cosmic Kings are basically the rulers of a certain section of the Multiverse. I'm a fraction of the Cosmic King that rules over sector 25478.45489 of the Multiverse. I split up when I got my powers because of how dangerous my powers were to my untrained mind and body, so part of me is here, others are in other universes. You know the main god of Christianity? He's my predecessor." Malicious looked surprised at that.

"That's a pretty bold claim. I assume you have the power to back it up?" Then, with a smile, I stood up, and disappeared in a quickly flash of purple, before reappearing next to Malicious, and put a hat on his head. Before he could react, I teleported (using a quick time portal) onto the table, and held out my hands to my side, before clenching them, activating my cosmic form for a minute, before turning back to normal.

"That enough for you?" I asked with a smile, which received a nod, and a blank stare. 'Gotta love he reactions to that form sometimes. Even if the form isn't exactly necessary, as all it does is make my powers a bit more controlled. It doesn't make me stronger at all. Still only use .0001% of my total power. Not like I can figure out how to use more.' I jumped off the table, and walked back over to my seat, before finishing off my thing of Coca Cola, and putting it back down on the table.

"So... since you have all that power, can you send me back home?" He asked with some hopefulness in his voice.

I sighed, before turning back to him, and shaking my head. "I'm sorry. I can't."

Malicious slammed his hands into the table, before yelling. "Of course you can! You said it yourself, you're the 'Cosmic King'! The being that rules the multiverse! Why can't you just zap me back home!"

"Because I can't! It's not as simple as a quickly flash and you're back home! There are several nearly identical universes that you could have come from! I might accidentally send you to a universe where this person died instead of that person, and Apple might not have been created! Or the Titantic might never have sunk!" I yelled back.

Malicious looked down at the table, crying for a minute, before he stopped. "You said those things as if you knew I would know what you meant. How do you know I knew about Apple and the Titantic?"

'Crap! He's good.' "Because they existed in my world, so I referenced them. I'm sorry, but I don't know much about various regular Earths like you're from. I know about certain Earths, ones with zombie apocalypses and ones from video games! But only because those are important, and can affect the universe and the multiverse if left unchecked!" I responded.

"STOP LYING!" He yelled back to me. "While being sucked through that 'tear,' I saw you close it! You could have easily figured out the Cosmic Energy that came from it, and figured out the universe I came from easily!"

I took a step back in surprise at that accurate knowledge. "How do you know that!" He shouldn't know things like that!

Then, Malicious started laughing. "Because it's one of my specialties! I'm one of the top leading scientists in opening portals to other worlds! I never told you because it's always good to have a back-up card! So why don't you send me back to my world now!"

"I can't!" I told him. "I can't send you back! You're important to the future of this universe! I happen to know, as I was sent back in time! I've met you in the future, and if I send you back to your world..."

He finished my sentence before I could. "Then it would create a paradox. I know, I'm a scientist! Why don't you use your powers to fix that paradox?"

"It's not exactly that easy!" I responded. It's actually rather complicated, and takes more power than I have access to just to stop a small paradox.

"Then I'll find a way back home! I'll find a way to get the power to send myself back home! Even if that means I'll have to kill you!" He yelled, and started to run away, which I started chasing him down the hallways. He seemed to be remarkably fast for a human, as he seemed to be moving as fast as I was. I noticed the small amount of power coming from his shoes and clothes, and realized that he has something amplifying his speed. We quickly arrived at a large balcony near the gardens, which he stopped at the very edge of it, before turning around to face me.

"Look, you don't want to do this." I said, not wanting him to jump off, and possibly kill himself. But to my surprise, he pulled out what looked to once be one of those goblets at the table, before throwing it at my feet, which blew up, and sent me flying backwards, both my legs mostly destroyed by the impromptu bomb. Well, everything except for my shin/foot. I'm so going to try and that when the Crystal Kingdom shows back up.

Celestia quickly caught up with me in time to see me put my metal prosthetic back on my leg, and walk over to the ledge he disappeared on. I looked as hard as I could, but couldn't see him. "What happened?" Celestia asked, concerned.

"I made an enemy." I sighed. "I wish I could have sent him back, but I don't want to destroy time and space doing so. He's smarter than I thought. I think he comes from a more advanced Earth than I, but still comes from the same time period, as he knows what Portal, Apple and the Titantic are. He's gonna be a challenge to deal with."


I sighed, before looking down at my scans. It's been five years since Malicious disappeared, and I could tell CFTDP is forming. Mysterious pony deaths, and funds from certain Griffon, Minotaur, and other races leaders being directed somewhere. Malicious sure is an impressive character, being able to build a company like this in five years. I was about to leave the scanners for a bit to get some food, but a few beeping sounds instantly told me they found what I was looking for. Memorizing the location, I ran off as quick as I could to find Celestia.

Turns out Celestia was currently tutoring Twilight about something, so I quickly ran up to the door to the room they usually stay in some days, and knocked. I heard some hooves walking over, and was surprised when a young Twilight opened the door.

"Yes?" She asked in an innocent voice, as she looked up, before seeing my face, and screaming. "Monster!" She fired a spell at my chest, which did nothing, except singe my shirt a bit, which also quickly regenerated. Twilight then slammed the door shut, and ran over to Celestia, screaming about a monster.

A moment later, I heard Celestia walk up to the door, and cautiously open it, before smiling when she saw me, and she stepped out of the room, making sure to close the door. "Connor, what's wrong?" She frowned when she noticed my serious face.

"I found him." I simply stated, which caused Celestia's eyes to widen, before she opened the door a bit, and talked to Twilight for a second, before talking to one of the guards next to the door. She then lead me to the throne room, where her horn glowed, and she started talking.

"If you've truly found him. Then I won't let you go alone. Take our finest stealth soldier with you." I was about to tell her I don't need back-up, but she cut me off. "I know you think you don't need back-up, but you said this Dr. Malicious knows your weaknesses. He could use them to his advantage, and seriously harm you. I don't want Luna coming home to find out you're dead or permanently injured or something."

'She's right.' I thought to myself, and the throne room doors opened up, only for a bat pony to enter, and immediately bow. I blinked, instantly recognizing them from their ancestor back when Luna was still here. I kept a watch on them because I was good friends with her ancestors. "Midnight Flower." I muttered in surprise. I think she's supposed to be the ancestor of some bat pony from my time.

Celestia looked surprised. "You know them?"

"I keep an eye on them. I was good friends with her ancestor. They guarded Luna way back when." I told her.

Celestia turned back to the pony, and spoke up. "I have a special mission for you. You will be working with Connor here." She gestured to me. "To help bring down a group of creatures who want nothing else but to wipe all ponies off the map." Midnight looked surprised at that. "I'll leave Connor to give you the rest of the facts and he will be giving you orders. You'll be taking Special Chariot #5." She then abruptly left the room, and I turned to face the batpony who looked as surprised as I was.

I cleared my throat. "Yes. Just follow me, and I'll fill you in about what you all need to know." I walked past her, and over to the main throne room doors, and Midnight had a brief moment of uncertainty, before following me.

We quickly arrived at the chariot, which was all set to go, and we got in. Inside Special Chariot #5 (which was a design I made for a chariot used in stealth operations like this) were several different weapons and gear, a table, and some seats. We both quickly sat down, as I pulled out a map, and put in on the table as we started moving. Before I could speak, Midnight spoke up. "Why should I trust you, whatever you are? You could betray me, and I could get killed."

I sighed. "Because this is my problem. I didn't want anyone else to get in the way. I always clean up my problems. But look, this is going to be very dangerous. I would recommend backing out before you get seriously harmed."

Midnight laughed. "You think I'd back down from a mission from the Princess herself? You must be crazier than I thought." I got a small chuckle out of that.

"But seriously. The creatures you might find here will be stronger than anything you've ever come across. I'm talking about miniature cannons that can kill you in one well placed shot, and technology that is way more advanced than you've ever seen. This is going to be very dangerous." I tried to talk her out of it.

"Listen bub, I'm the top night guard in Canterlot. I've passed all of the special training that the Princess of the Night personally put for all of our special forces." 'Actually, I put that training there.' "So I can deal with whatever it is we need to deal with." Her tone quickly changed to a small smile. "Besides, might be fun working with a talking monkey."

"I'm not a monkey actually. Not even closely related. I'm made of pure energy." I responded. "I'm a bit surprised that the bat ponies know of Princess Luna. I thought everyone forgot her in place of Nightmare Moon."

"Well, since us bat ponies are descendants of the Night Guards of the Princess, we always try to remember her." She paused for a minute. "And I take it your the legendary hero? The one spoke in myths, who had powers to rival gods? The Princess of the Night's secret helper."

I nodded. "Yep. I've been helping the sisters since they were fillies."

Midnight looked curious about something. "Is it true that you knew my ancestor? Commander Midnight Tree?" I mentally laughed at how all the females in their family are named Midnight.

"Yes I did. And I'm very proud to even be considered friends with her. She was a very close friend when she worked to protect Luna. She was actually one of the first bat ponies to join the Night Guard. I was tasked with finding them and offering them a position in Equestria. She actually saved my life one time when I got careless." I reached up and pulled down the part of my vest around the left side of my neck, where a scar was clearly visible. "It would have chopped off my head if she didn't save me. But she was wounded in the process, and told me to protect her family, before he passed away." I sighed, and lifted my vest up again to cover that part of my neck again. "So, I did. And I will do the same for your descendents."

Midnight tilted her head in confusion. "But why? Why go to all those lengths and protect everypony in my family?"

"Because I'm insanely loyal to my closest friends. It's a mental check I created in case I lose control and start hurting people. Hopefully it would prevent me from harming any of them if I do go crazy or murderous. You'd actually be surprised at how many people tried to kill you during your life. Your family had a lot of enemies. Now, let's get to work."

I spent the rest of the ride going over all the facts she needed to know, and we arrived at the location within three hours, so it was pretty dark now (due to timezones). We got out of the carriage, and Midnight grabbed one of the saddlebags I remember making. They're designed to hold a lot of stuff in them, without being too bulky. Kinda like Doctor Who's huge pockets. Large space inside (but not infinite), small outside. She had some small knives and the like on her person. After she made sure she was all set, she looked to me, confused. "Are you going to bring anything?"

"I have everything I need with me." As I said that, I was pushing some buttons on my arm, which caused my body below my neck to glow purple, before my clothes changed into a stealth suit I designed. It was a more darker shade of the same kind of purple I like to use, and had a hood on the back of the neck. I turned to face the chariot, and pushed a few different buttons on my arm to make it go invisible, before I flipped up my hood, and made sure the goggles were on my eyes. "Now, lets go."

Midnight followed me to the edge of the mountain we landed on, and I got down on one leg, before examining the building in the valley. "I see the vent. It's right there." She pointed to the vent we planned on using, and I nodded once I saw it.

"Good. Now follow me and be careful." I gently jumped off the mountain, and activated my wing suit, as regularly flying would activate the building's sensors. I quickly landed on the ground, and did a roll (after landing and walking forward a few steps) just cause it looks cool when you do that while sneaking. Midnight landed next to me, and we quickly ran to the wall of the building, where I pulled out a crowbar, and with one swift hit, the vent was broken, and we started crawling in.

"You'd think that they'd have better security on their vents. Especially if they were out in the open like that." Midnight commented as we walked through the vents.

"They do. I just have the power of references, so I used a crowbar to bash it open because that doesn't activate any alarms." I quickly wiped away the blood from my nose. I didn't like using references I never learned before getting my powers. A while back I was able to connect to a different version of my life where there wasn't a school shooting, so I sometimes quickly view moments in it to gain some knowledge about references I didn't know. I never played Half Life before getting killed, so I couldn't reference that unless I used the memory from another time period.

We entered the room the vent lead us to, only to find five griffon guards quickly turning to look at us with surprise on their faces before they reacted. Before they could even fire their guns, they were all on the ground, spasming from electricity coursing through their body. After that threat was taken care of, we quickly ran over to the door, and I put my hand on it, feeling for what's on the other side that perhaps I couldn't see.

"One dragon. Should be easy enough." I muttered, before turning to Midnight, and silently pointing to a vent high up on the wall, which she nodded, and began to follow the instructions I told her earlier. When she was gone, I activated the door, and quickly ran in, throwing an ice bomb at the teenage dragon, which froze it completely. I kept running down the hallway, before noticing flashing red lights across the entire facility. I smiled, knowing that Midnight accomplished her objective, before stopping when I noticed a bunch of griffon soldiers stopping in the hallway, and pointing guns at me.

"Fire!" One voiced yelled, and a barrage of red beams of death started flying at me. But due to my powers making me faster than light, I was able to expertly dodge each of them, until I reached the griffons, and knocked them all out. I hear some more movement, as the guards are starting to head my way, so I quickly jumped into the window to my right, and landed in what appeared to be a room full of science equipment.

Hearing the voices coming closer, I hid behind some tables, and noticed some useful chemicals I could use. I quickly grabbed them, and started mixing them in the ways my mind was telling me (not that I'd actually know what the hell I'm doing with dangerous acids and other chemicals. I'm just following the knowledge seared into my brain). Grabbing some pieces of metal from nearby objects, I formed a few bombs. In the thousands of years I'd been in the past, I've taught myself a lot of skills and the like. One of the most prominent ones is bomb making.

"Spread out. He's in here somewhere." I heard a gruff voice say, as talons scraped against the floor. Steeling myself for my plan, I notice a familiar liquid in front of me. Quickly grabbing it, I sniffed it, and gulped it down in one sip. 'Nothing like a quick drink before doing something stupid.' I shot up from my hiding place, and the griffons quickly all pointed their guns at me. "There he is! Fire! Kill the pony helper!" But before they could fire, I threw a bomb of acid on the ground near their feet, before it blew up spraying powerful acid at everyone, including me, but I was the only one who was still standing and not laying on the ground dead.

Walking past the dead bodies, I headed for the door, until I heard some more movement coming from my side. I turned to see one griffon survived, but was grabbing his eye in pain. The griffon had black feathers on his head, and reminded me a lot of Nick Fury. "No way... is that Mr. Eyepatch?" He looked much younger, as if he was barely a teen. I thought back to the last time I saw him.

Two minutes later, the guards are all on the ground, knocked out, and a few had broken limbs. I turned around to see my friends bound up in chains, with the five guards I didn’t fight standing over all of their bound bodies. “Give up, and your friends might live.” A griffon with an eyepatch said, holding a knife to Rainbow’s throat. The others looked at me, shaking their heads.

“You’ll kill them anyways, if I give up.” I said. “Might as well choose the option where they have the higher chance of living.” The griffon frowned for a second, trying to figure out what option I’m choosing as I quickly grabbed the four knives a nearby guard’s body had, and threw them each at the other four guards, the handle hitting them each on the head fast enough to knock them all out. Mr. Eyepatch scowled, and drove his knife into Rainbow’s neck.

What he didn’t expect, is when no blood came out, only sparks, and Rainbow’s eyes dimmed until the pupils and irises were no longer visible. “What the?” He said backing away from the body as a bright light flashed on my hands, and I threw a certain Rainbow pony right at him, knocking him out.

"Good times. Good times." I said with a small smile on my face as I walked out of the room.


"Did that guy just wilhelm scream?" I asked out loud after kicking the miniboss off the ridiculously high tower we were fighting on. I looked to the chest that magically spawned, and kicked it open, before pulling out a hookshot upgrade for my arm. "Cool, I've been meaning to upgrade it with that for a while." I installed the upgrade on my arm, before making my long trip down to the bottom of the tower to finish my objective. "I swear, this is just like a Zelda game."


I kicked down the door, and quickly looked around the new room. "About freakin' time I found you!" I said out loud, as I finally found the lab I was looking for. I ran over to the computers, and started hacking into the information held on it. As I was doing this, I noticed something peculiar. "Where are the scientists? I haven't found a single trace of any scientists here. Is Malicious the only scientist here? Man, how smart is he?" I finally broke past the security systems, and started quickly going through all the information they had on me, Equestria, everything. Eventually, I found something that made me stop. "DEATH program, huh? I remember that. Back when Scoots died."

After removing my hands, I waited a second, but to my dismay, no heartbeat. The others started crying when they saw the tears going down my face. I looked up, to see a black-robed humanoid figure with a scythe. “Please, take my life to replace hers.” It thought about it for a second, while the others tried to figure out who I was talking to. “I deserve death more than her. I escaped you before, please, restore her life, and take mine instead.” It nodded, before shooting some energy into Scootaloo, reviving her, then started absorbing my life energy.

I felt my life slipping through my fingers, as my body starting to go through all the near-death experiences I have had. I felt my bones break apart, and my flesh melt and cut, as the others looked on in fear. After a minute of dealing with the extraordinary pain, I felt a hole appear in my head, and then another in my chest. Suddenly I realized something, and started standing up.

“You’re not Death. Death changes shape to fit the inhabitants he is taking life from, but you were a human while taking Scootaloo’s life. You’re an illusion.” I felt my body return to normal, as I noticed the others taking notice of the creature. I quickly fired some energy into it, destroying it, and looked over to see a perfectly healthy Scootaloo. I then just fell onto my back and took deep breaths.

“What in tarnation was that?” AJ asked.

“That was an illusion created by CFTDP to kill me, by trading my own life. Luckily, I figured it out, and me and Scootaloo got to walk away with both of our lives.” Speaking of Scootaloo, she jumped on me, and nuzzled my chest in thanks.

"Interesting how he was able to create a machine that almost perfectly mimics Death. Even got the deal part correctly." I've met Death a few times, and I had discovered that Death does like making deals. So he would actually take my life and give life to Scootaloo if I made such a deal with him. I started scrolling through the information again, before I noticed something that scared me. "No... they wouldn't."


After I was done in that room, I decided to try and find Midnight, so I ran out of the room, and was slammed through the wall before landing in a giant room, and crumpled up against the wall.

"You ready to fight?" A loud booming voice spoke up, and I looked up to see Malicious walking through the hole in the wall while inside a giant power suit. It was roughly three times my size, and looked like it had some serious fire power. There was a Cosmic Energy generator inside (despite it's name, Cosmic Energy generators actually are used for pulling energy out of the universe and using it, which is basically what Cosmic Beings do, except we do it organically. Luckily the universe can regenerate the energy rapidly, so we can use our energy a lot. But as the universe ages, it loses it's energy, until the universe is too weak to support anything and dies), and it had reflex boosters to make sure that size doesn't slow it down. Before I could finish examining it, I rolled to the side to avoid a lightning fast punch. I quickly ran to the other side of the room, and looked to see Malicious slam his fists together, and create some electricity out of cosmic energy. Right after he did that, giant words appeared in the air.

Doctor Malicious

Science-based Power Hungry Rival

"Wut..." I said out loud, as I tried to process what I just read. 'Don't remember seeing that when I battled anyone else. Maybe it's a new thing? I dunno.' When I started paying attention again, I was on the ground, a giant foot squishing me. "GAH!" I charged energy into me, and created an explosive wave, blowing him back, and allowing me to get to my feet. "You want to fight?" I pushed a few buttons on my arm, and suddenly a bang was heard as a container landed in front of me, and I shoved my hands into it, before it opened up, and I pulled my arms back, which caused the container to split in half, as it expanded over my body.

After a second or two, I was in a robot suit that was about the same size as the one Malicious was in. "Good, this should be more of a challenge." Malicious replied, and we charged at each other.

The first thing I did was uppercut him, and before he could get too high, I kicked him through the walls, and he landed outside the building. I charged after him, and was about to slam him, but he rolled out of the way, and blasted me in the side. I responded by firing missiles at him, which hit their mark, and blew him back. Before he could recover, I charged after him, and slammed him even harder into the mountain, causing it to shake.

I delivered punch after punch into my rival, to the point where one punch sent him straight through the now broken mountain. Eventually, he recovered, and grabbed my head, before slamming it into the ground. He did this repeatedly. I broke free with a blast of Cosmic Energy, before I started to spin my upper torso as fast as I could, and slammed my speeding fists into Malicious repeatedly. I cringed under the pain of breaking my spine, and severing my torso from my lower body.

After a few minutes of this assault, I stopped, and let my body quickly heal, before uppercutting Malicious again, but this time I grabbed his legs before he could go too high, and slammed him into the ground, before slamming him into the ground 180 degrees across of where he was originally slammed. Basically, I did that thing that Hulk did to Loki in the Avengers.

I heard a few cracks coming from his suit, and saw some sparks... sparking out of his suit. Deciding to finish this, I stepped on his suit's leg, and crushed down on it, before doing the same to the other leg, preventing him from getting up, unless he were to exit the suit. Or have a device for allowing the torso to fly without legs like I do. I moved over to his left arm, and crushed that, before starting on his right arm. "Face it Malicious. You lost. Your impressive tech is still no match for mine." I crushed his right arm, before standing over him.

Malicious just laughed. "Well, I guess you do win this time, but I'll be back!" Then, he pressed a big red button, and before I could do anything, he teleported out of the suit, and away somewhere.

"Darn it! Darn it! Darn it!" 'How come he thought of teleportation technology before I did! GAH!!!!' I yelled, punching the ground.

"You know, there are easier words to use to express your anger." A voice said behind me.

"I dislike cursing." I said to Midnight, as I stood back up, and deactivated my suit.

"Why?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Because my family used to curse all the time, and I seriously hated that. So I vowed to never curse. I will only use words like Hell, crap, darn, and others, but I never will use a curse word." I said, as we started walking to the mountain we left the chariot on. "Did you remove everyone from the building?"

"Yes I did. I had them all sent to Canterlot for processing." She replied, and we got to the top of the mountain, and I deactivated the cloaking device on the chariot.

"Good. Now I can do this." I pressed a few buttons on my arm, and pointed it at the building, as my arm started glowing radioactive green. "Look away now, or put on those goggles, or else you'll go blind." She put on the goggles, and I fired a blast at the building, which blew up in a small mushroom cloud.

"What was that!" She exclaimed, never seeing a nuclear blast before.

I walked back to the chariot, and started getting on and Midnight followed me. "A nuclear blast. Although that was miniature. I blew up the building, and basically made it dangerous to be there for a while. That should greatly interfere with their plans." The chariot started flying off.

"Why don't you give that kind of technology to the princess?! It could help save lives!" She asked.

I laughed. "Everyone on this planet that knows how to use it, is smart enough not to do that. Even Malicious wouldn't give a nuke to species. Our kind had a war that went on for decades that resulted around nukes. Everyone was afraid of them, and if one was fired, everyone would be dead. Giving them to a primitive race that hasn't even figured out how to perfect war, would be like giving the powers of an alicorn to a newborn unicorn. Everything would blow up."


I stood at the edge of the gardens, looking out upon Equestria, or more specifically, Ponyville. It was still celebrating the defeat of Nightmare Moon, and the return of Luna. I sighed, as I watched myself interact awkwardly with the ponies. 'Never did like large crowds. Or parties. Pinkie never understood that.'

"Connor!" A familiar voice exclaimed, and I turned around in time to be tackled by a pale blue blur. Suddenly, I was falling down the giant cliff I was looking out from, and I got a closer look at my attacker.

"Luna?!" I said, before a smile cam across my face. She was in her weaker form, with her mane light blue, and not flowing. Then, she started nuzzling me, as we continued to fall, before I landed on the ground, and let out a loud whimper as my back shattered. I sniffed in my tears as my back repaired itself, before I grabbed Luna in a hug, and quickly flew us back up to the gardens.

"Connor! I missed you!" 'I'm glad I managed to get rid of the need for speaking in 'ye old tongue' thousands of years back.' She was hugging and nuzzling me all over.

"I missed you too Luna." I responded, as I kept hugging her.

Eventually, we stopped hugging, and Luna asked 'that' question. "Where's our daughter? Nebula? Is she out playing or something?"

Celestia and I both cringed at that question. I rubbed the back of my head. "Uh... you see... Nebula is... dead." After I said that, Luna's eyes widened, and she burst out into tears, as she grabbed me tighter.

"I never got to know her! If I didn't get jealous, I would have gotten to see our little filly grow!" She continued sobbing, as I rubbed her head, trying to calm her down. After a few minutes, she seemed to run out of most of her tears, and spoke again. "How did she die?"

"She was murdered by my predecessor." I said. "But not before she got married and had a son and daughter of her own." Luna's eyes widened in hope. "But the father said I wasn't allowed to even meet their children. The daughter's name is Cadance, who eventually found her calling as the alicorn of love, and is still living today. The colt wasn't that lucky, and had a few more children, before it came down to Blueblood, who is now a jerk, who uses his money for his own gain, and doesn't care about others. Neither of them know that they're related to me. And I'd prefer that if you do meet Cadence, to not mention me as her grandfather. I'm not allowed to so much as meet her for a while longer." Luna nodded, and I wiped the tear off her cheek.

"Okay Connor. I just wish I was able to see our little Neby grow up. I was so happy about being a mother." She said, unable to cry due to being out of tears.

"I know." 'What do I say?! What the hell am I supposed to do?! Do I suggest the idea of us trying to be parents again? How would that even go? We never even did it for her to get pregnant! I've never did it once in my entire life! Ugh, I don't know what to do at all!' "But it'll be okay." I rubber her head again. That always calms her down.

After another minute of quietness, she looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. "Can we have another?"

"Uhhhh..."


"But girls! It was an accident! I swear!" Twilight told her friends. It's been a few months since Connor 'died' after Twilight's spell. During that time, Rarity was kidnapped by Diamond Dogs, Fluttershy became a famous model, Appleloosa became at peace with the buffalo, and Fluttershy tried to take care of a dying phoenix. The only reason why Twilight wasn't in jail, was because as an Element of Harmony, it would be bad for the country if a protector of harmony was locked up for murder. And rape. And kidnapping. And assault and battery. And all those other things Twilight has done to Connor.

"It wasn't an accident Twi. We all clearly saw you shooting Connor with your magic without asking him first." Applejack responded with confirmation from their friends. They were all at a hill, well outside of Ponyville, having a picnic, in which they didn't invite Twilight, but she still heard about it, and came anyways.

"But it was for science! I had to know what would happen! Science is all about that!" Twilight tried to convince them, but it didn't work. Not even Fluttershy felt sympathy for Twilight, who didn't even care about her own actions. All five of them were good friends with Connor, and knew him longer than they did Twilight.

"But still..." Before Applejack could finish her sentence, a giant object entered the atmosphere, and crashed into the middle of Ponyville. It quickly stood up, and showed itself to be a huge titan, as it started destroying the town. The six ponies quickly ran for the town, their sense of duty overriding their dislike of Twilight's actions. But before they could get to the outskirts of the town, a purple missile flew out of Canterlot, and collided with the giant. The ponies all gasped in surprise, as purple blur ran across the entire titan's body, leaving huge cuts in it's wake. Eventually, it got to the head, where it stopped, and a bright flash of purple light later, the titan fell to the ground, a giant hole through it's head, showing the empty cavity that was once it's brain.

Eventually, the ponies reached the center of town, where the titan was laying dead. But that wasn't what they were looking at. They were looking at the tall bipedal figure standing on top of it. It had an arm of metal, a purple longsword made of energy, a purple vest with a yellow shirt, cargo pants, sideburns, and short spiky hair. He looked to the ponies, and smiled, before he was tackled by a pink blur. And then a blue one. And a yellow one. And an orange one. And an white one. They were all nuzzling their friend, and saying how glad they were that he was alive.

"Alright, alright. I'm glad to see you guys too." Connor said, as he started to stand up, and the ponies jumped off him. He then looked at Twilight who had a look of scientific curiosity on her face. "Hey Twilight?"

"Yes?" Twilight said, her eyes sparkling.

"Screw you." He said, as he quickly punted Twilight across the entire planet, before she landed back where she started, her body only sore due to Connor extremely holding back.

"I must say darling, but where were you? What happened after Twilight hit you with that spell? And why do you look different?" Rarity asked, and the other ponies muttered signs of agreement.

Connor sighed, as he leaned back against the corpse of the titan, before speaking and telling his tale.

Author's Note:

FINALLY! CONNOR IS NO LONGER IN THE PAST! THAT MINIARC TOOK 8 FREAKIN' CHAPTERS! 8!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THAT PART!

Also, I was wondering what you people might think about when or how I should have Connor meet Cadence, and have Cadence told that Connor is her grandfather. Or what Blueblood's reaction would be.

Well, hope you enjoy. Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think!

PreviousChapters Next