• Published 6th Dec 2014
  • 7,960 Views, 337 Comments

The Cosmic King - Theyellowninja13



A teenager with the powers of a god get sent to Equestria. But his enemies are just as powerful, and the world is constantly put in danger. Can he save the ponies from himself and his enemies?

  • ...
48
 337
 7,960

Chapters Next
Chapter 0

“Are you sure about this?” A large white pony with a horn and wings asked the two legged figure.

“Yes, he will be arriving soon outside of Ponyville.” The mysterious figure answered.

“And he won’t pose a threat to my subjects so soon?” The alicorn asked.

“No he won’t. But he will be a hero, and he will make many enemies that will try to kill him and harm your ponies, but he will stop them. And this must happen, or this universe could be destroyed by a paradox, and it would take a lot of work to undo the damage. And paradoxes give me headaches.” He responded as they looked through a viewing portal to see a young teenager, with a depressed look on his face as he was eating lunch.

They continued to look as the teenager quickly stood up and tried to run away as something was happening out of view. He quickly jumped and pushed another teenager out of the way as the teen got hit by something straight in the chest and blood began pouring out of the wound. Another figure walked up to the fallen teen and shot the teen again straight in head, instantly killing him. Or so it seemed.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoy my first story! All of this is based off of a thought train I've had for over half a year and finally decided to put down. I doubt I will post in regular intervals because I have school, so I will try to post when I can.

Chapters Next