• Published 6th Dec 2014
  • 8,015 Views, 337 Comments

The Cosmic King - Theyellowninja13



A teenager with the powers of a god get sent to Equestria. But his enemies are just as powerful, and the world is constantly put in danger. Can he save the ponies from himself and his enemies?

  • ...
47
 337
 8,015

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 25 - The Final Matches

“Fight!”

As soon as those words were spoken, I quickly punched the magic blasts out of the air, clearly surprising the purple mage. She recovered from her shock quickly, and the ground began to shake. I jumped up in time to avoid the earthquake like attack, and I fired a blast of energy at the ground, making the ground hot enough to start melting, and as it spread, Twilight found herself trapped.

She quickly cast an ice spell, freezing the boiling hot… ground liquid. I quickly slammed into the ground, increasing my mass while I do so, causing the entire frozen ground pond to shatter, which I took advantage of, and picked up all the fragments in my energy, before sending them flying at Twilight at fast speeds.

She tried to bring up a shield, but the speed of my projectiles was great enough to shatter her shields, and they all struck her, giving her several cuts and caused her to lose some blood. Unfortunately she pulled out all the shards in her with her magic, and then healed herself.

I created a sword out of my energy, before rushing at her, and was about to hit her, when she teleported out of the way. I turned to see Twilight on the other side of the arena, and then felt a strange sensation on my face. I looked down to see Twilight gave me a moustache and a beard.

“Seriously? This is a battle, not a chaos duel.” But having a beard gave me a great idea. I quickly ran forward, faster than she could react, and punched her hard with my beard. While Twilight was sent flying, I quickly snapped my fingers, turning my facial hair back to it’s normal self.

Twilight was able to teleport back to the ground in midair, and then charged up a spell, firing it at the sky, which created storm clouds that covered the arena. “Let’s see you deal with this Connor! I know about how lightning will always strike you!”

I just looked at her, giving her my best ‘you really need to get out more’ look. Just in time too, as lightning quickly struck me, but to everyone’s surprise, the lightning didn’t affect me, it just started to spark around my body. Suddenly a few more lightning strikes, and I looked like I was a super saiyan 2.

At the sight of Twilight’s dumbstruck face, I decided to tell her. “Oh, you didn’t know? Well, because I’m ionized in such a way, so lightning is attracted to me, I decided to give myself lightning resistance. Now, I’m a master of lightning.” She realized it too late, when I struck her horn with a continuous bolt of lightning.

After a minute of sending electricity into Twilight’s body through her horn, she was already on the ground spasming. I let more lightning strike me, as I was waiting for Twilight to get up. When she did, she quickly dispelled the storm clouds, but I still had lightning around my body.

“Hey Twilight! Thunderpunch!” I yelled, as I ran forward at almost supersonic speeds, and gave her an electrifying punch. “I would say a stupid line like; ‘you’ve been… thunderstruck’ but it’s not my style.”

Noticing all my electricity was depleted with that punch, I dodged her clumsy buck, before backflipping away from her a few times. I noticed Twilight start charging all of her energy into her horn, before launching a massive beam attack at me. I stood my ground, and put my hands in front of me, shielding myself, as the beam hit me, completely covering me.

After nearly a minute of constant pain as my skin was burning, and regenerating as quick as it was burning, the beam stopped, and I could see Twilight had no magic left in her. She had a small smile, that disappeared when she saw me. “But, that was my strongest attack.” She said, not believing that I survived.

“Did you forget Twilight? I can regenerate!” Twilight’s eyes widened, as she realized that I would be a tough challenge to beat. “Now that you used your beam attack, it’s time for mine.” I quickly pointed my right arm into the air, before yelling. “Orbital strike cannon!” I send a burst of energy up into the sky, and as it left the atmosphere, is started growing, and growing until it was the size of a small space station.

Once it stopped growing, it sent down to small beams of energy that started circling around Twilight, who was confused at what was happening. After a second of the energy cannon targeting Twilight, a loud humming sound was heard from the beam of energy, telling me that it was ready. “FIRE!” The second that I said that, a giant beam came down from the sky, striking Twilight, who disappeared when the light came down with a loud scream.

When the light disappeared, Twilight was laying in a crater, badly burned, but still alive. ‘You’re lucky I didn’t use the full version.’

“With an impressive beam attack, Connor has won! But his next two battles won’t be easy. Next time the hero will fight the Princess of the Night!”


“Fight!”

I quickly dodged Luna’s beams, returning some blasts of my own. When she fired a massive blast at me, I quickly snapped my fingers, suddenly appearing on Luna in a flash of light. I grabbed Luna’s neck as she tried to kick me off. Eventually she remembered her wings, and took off, me still on her.

When she got high enough, she teleported back to the arena, leaving me in the air as I quickly started flying using my energy. As an idea came to mind, I quickly flew up, breaking the atmosphere, before I started falling. As I fell, I used my powers to make myself go faster. Eventually, I felt myself breaking the sound barrier, as I burst forward in a flash of speed, slamming into Luna, quicker than she could react.

I heard a few bones break, some of hers, and more of mine. I quickly regenerate mine, as Luna cast a healing spell on herself. I slapped her energy blasts out of the way, before sending a massive punch into her face, breaking her nose. Which she quickly healed.

“Let’s see how you like the moon!” Luna’s horn flashed, and suddenly I was on the moon. I sighed, before preparing a move I’ve been wanting to try.


“And it looks like Princess Luna just sent Connor to the moon! There’s no way anypony except for the Princesses could escape the moon, so it looks like Princess Luna w....” The announcer was cut off, as the moon started shaking, and started growing.

“Impossible.” Princess Luna stated, as she watched her moon slowly come closer.

“It appears that the moon is moving! Is Princess Luna making sure her opponent won't come back?”

A few seconds later, a loud explosion-like sound was heard, as a massive beam of energy shot out of the moon, splitting it in half, before striking a stunned Princess Luna. As the beam continued going, everyone could see a small figure slowly floating back down.

Once Connor landed, he stopped firing his beam, and cracked his neck, as he snapped his fingers, restoring the moon.

“It appears Connor just did the impossible! He moved the moon, and then sent a burst of energy through the moon, shattering it, and striking the princess, and then flew back down to the arena! Is there anything this hero can’t do!”

“How? How did you do that?” The princess asked, as she tried to heal herself, but she found that she was too weak to use her magic.

“Easy. I’m a god. I used a small fragment of my strength to push the moon down, and sent a beam of my energy straight through it, striking you. It’s incredibly easy.” Connor said as he walked over to Princess Luna.

“But, no creature can be that strong.”

“You either don’t know, or forgot, but I have unlimited strength. I choose how strong I am. I was greatly holding back in this battle. If I went full power, the second I touched something, this planet would blow up.” The princess’s eyes showed only fear at that statement. “Now, I think it’s time you sleep.” Connor tapped Luna on the head, instantly knocking her out.

“And Connor won again! But now, even without a small break, the hero will have to fight the Princess of the Sun, Princess Celestia!” After saying this, a bright flash appeared in the arena, and when it cleared, Princess Celestia was standing there, giving Connor a death glare, as Luna was carted away to the infirmary.

“Fight!”

Connor instantly took several quick blasts of magic to his chest, before being blasted away by a larger blast. As Connor got flung into a wall, he quickly dropped off the wall, before Celestia was able to impale him with her horn.

Connor quickly rolled out of the way, before firing several energy blasts at Celestia, who dodged each of them. Celestia fired a beam of solar magic, straight at Connor, who wasn’t able to dodge in time, and got a hole in his chest. Connor’s heart and chest quickly regenerated, before he punched another beam out of the air.

He quickly created a sword of cosmic energy, before walking towards Celestia, cutting all the blasts of magic out of the air. Once he was close enough to Celestia, he was able to hit her with his sword, but Celestia teleported Connor in a flash of light.

“It seems that the Princess just teleported Connor to the sun! Could the hero escape this like he did the last one!”

“No one can escape my sun.” Celestia said, before looking up at her sun, noticing how the sun quickly got covered in a purple aura. “No.”

Everyone watched as the sun started spinning around an object, going faster and faster, until it started flying to the planet.

“Unbelievable! Connor somehow is making the sun move!”

As the sun got closer and closer to the planet, a purple blur quickly sped by, before landing in the arena, in front of Celestia. “I would recommend not sending me to the sun again.”

Celestia’s horn quickly lit up, and she moved the sun back to it’s rightful place in the sky. Everyone looked up at the sky, noticing how both the sun and the moon were in the sky for most of the day, as the princesses get more powerful if their satellite is in the sky.

“How did you do that?” Celestia asked, after making sure that the world wouldn't be destroyed by her sun.

“One, unlimited power. Two, it might be easier to show you.” Connor quickly raised his metal arm to the sky, before shouting. “HELIOS!”

The second Connor said this, a beam of light came down from the sky, covering Connor, as he transformed. A second later, the light disappeared, showing Connor, with a drastic change.

Instead of the teenager standing there, it was an adult. He was wearing bright golden armor, with greek symbols on it. His bright golden hair was visible, as were his golden eyes. He carried a golden sword and shield. But the scariest thing about him was the aura of power coming off of him. Just by looking at him, you could tell it was a god standing there.

Celestia stood there, mouth agape, as she looked at the greek god of the sun. “What do you think Celestia?” The voice was Connor’s but it radiated power.

“What are you?”

“Helios, my greek god of the sun form. I went to ancient Greece at one point, along with several other Connor’s, and we stopped a disaster, so the Greeks thought that we were gods based off of our powers. I just thought it would be interesting to have a battle, sun god, to sun Goddess.

Celestia quickly fired several powerful sun blasts at Connor, who didn’t even need to dodge, as they did no damage to him. He just yawned. “Is that all you can do? Let me show you how a real sun god fights.” Connor charged forward, sending several powerful blasts of solar energy at Celestia, who wasn’t immuned to solar attacks.

As Connor got closer, he kept on firing solar blasts at Celestia, who couldn’t do anything against the barrage. She tried bringing up a shield, and the shield let the blasts through, due to how similar they were to Celestia’s attacks.

Once he was close enough, Connor swung his sword at Celestia, who wasn’t able to dodge in time, and got a bad cut on her foreleg. Connor flew after her, delivering a quick strike to her torso, avoiding anything vital, but causing enough pain to make Celestia land.

As Celestia crashed into the ground, Connor landed on her wing, breaking it with a sickening crunch. He pointed his sword at Celestia’s neck, before speaking. “Do you give up?”

“NO!” Celestia yelled, and before Connor could bring his sword down, she teleported away, quickly healed herself, before changing her form. When the light cleared, Celestia’s mane and tail were completely made of fire, and her fur looked more orange.

Celestia quickly fired a powerful beam of solar magic at Connor, who was pushed back a bit. As Celestia continued to fire this beam, Connor slowly walked forward, his shield in front of him, blocking the massive solar beam.

After Connor got up in Celestia’s face, he stared Celestia in the eyes, before reaching up, and burning Celestia's horn with his hand. Without being able to use her magic, Connor grabbed her neck, before throwing her across the arena, breaking her bones as he did so.

As Celestia laid on the ground, unable to move, Connor walked up to her, before pointing his sword at her throat. He looked at the audience, who all gestured for him to kill. Right as Connor brought his sword up, a sharp pain went through his head. Connor dropped his sword and shield, and gripped his head.

“NO!” Connor yelled, as he changed back to his normal form. “GET OUT OF MY BODY!” As Connor yelled this, he emitted a powerful burst of energy, forcing the bright yellow energy to leave him, and take form.

Connor looked up at the creature that tried to control him, before speaking. “A battle master.”

“So you do know what I am Cosmic King?” The creature asked. It wore a… you know what? It looked like Magic Man wearing his brown cloak.

“Yes. I know why you decided to brainwash everyone. You get stronger the more you fight. So you had me fight everyone.”

“And now you know that I’m incredibly powerful. You should have used more of your powers in those fights though, if you did I wouldn’t be as strong.”

“We’ll see about that.”

Five minutes later

“Ow.” The battle master said as he laid in a crater, surrounded by his own blood. “How are you so strong still?”

“Unlimited power. Now I believe that I’m not the only one angry at you.” Connor gestured to the mane six, the princesses, a dragon, a muscular pony, a minotaur, and Shining Armor. “Knock yourselves out.” Connor walked away from the crater, leaving only screams as the battle master was horrifically beaten up.

Author's Note:

The last chapter of the 'Fighting is Magic' story arc. But be prepared for the next chapter, for Connor will have to fight not only his most powerful enemy, but his oldest.

PreviousChapters Next