• Published 6th Dec 2014
  • 8,002 Views, 337 Comments

The Cosmic King - Theyellowninja13



A teenager with the powers of a god get sent to Equestria. But his enemies are just as powerful, and the world is constantly put in danger. Can he save the ponies from himself and his enemies?

  • ...
47
 337
 8,002

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 30 - Birthday

As I'm walking through our super-extra fabulous great awesome town, I skip a bit as I continue on my way. I have to really resist bursting out into song, or he'll know what my plan is. After arriving at one of my bestest of bestest of bestest of friends' door.

I knocked on his door, waiting exactly one minute and twenty-two point three five nine six one one one one one seven two nine nine six five five four zero zero zero one zero zero zero five six seven one seconds. When my friend didn't answer the door, I jumped out of my friend's drawer, landing on the ground with a flip, causing three signs that each showed the number ten on them to pop up out of the same drawer, and a round of applause to fill the room, as I bowed to my audience.

I looked around my friend's room, my grin fading as I noticed he wasn't here. As I walked through the house, not finding him, and not hearing any noise coming from his secret lab/workstation that is somehow made that nopony can go down there except for him, my mane deflated slightly, as I wasn't able to find my friend, and I decided to call out his name.

"Connor?"


[insert The Cosmic King intro]


As I forcibly made Spike rearrange all my books without a single reward, I gave a big grin as I yelled out something. "Time to study!" I heard Spike groan as he realized I purposely did this so all his work would be for nothing. As I pulled the books for me to read off the shelves, I brought one in front of me to read on my desk, I opened it, and a familiar pink pony jumped out of the book. "Gah!"

"Twilight! Connor is missing! I checked everywhere! He isn't in his house! Or near his favorite tree! Or helping Applejack at her farm. He's gone!" Pinkie exclaimed, speaking rapidly, but slow enough to understand.

"Calm down Pinkie! I'm sure Connor is dealing with something far away from Ponyville." I said, trying to calm Pinkie down, but it only seemed to make her more frantic.

"Calm down?! CALM DOWN?! How can I be calm! Today is Connor's birthday! And his first birthday since he arrived in Equestria! We weren't able to throw him a birthday party earlier during his last birthday because of the confusing logic of this universe and we weren't allowed to!" My head was reeling, not understanding a thing Pinkie was saying.

After a minute of Pinkie whining complaining, I thought of an idea. "Pinkie, why don't I use a spell to figure out where Connor is, and you can get him, and bring him to his party?" Pinkie gasped, stopping in midair.

"That's a GREAT IDEA!!!!!" Pinkie yelled, before running up to my face, panting heavily.

Pushing her away, I spoke up, "Give me some room, and I'll cast the spell." Pinkie obliged, backing up, giving me some breathing room. I sighed, and started charging up my horn, using the spell I created to keep track of Connor so I could rape scientifically examine him.

I got the response I was looking for, telling me where Connor is. I powered down my horn, before looking at Pinkie, who looked like she was ready to explode. I levitate over a map, and laying it down on a table, point out where Connor is. I look up, to see a Pinkie shaped dust cloud, before sighing, finally rid of her. Now time to get back to torturing Spike.


Pinkie pops out of the snow, appearing on top of a faraway mountain. She quickly looks around, finding the person she was looking for, meditating on top of the mountain. "Hey Connor! Why don't you come with me to Sugarcube Corner! There is something there I want to show you!" Pinkie was about to walk off, but she stopped when she realized that Connor didn't even move.

Connor was meditating to remember his family and old life. He could hear Pinkie speaking, but he wasn't paying attention, as he watched all of his memories.

Pinkie was trying various things to get Connor's attention, as the day was slowly running out.


"Connor HELP! A giant monster is going to eat Ponyville!" Pinkie yelled, pointing to Ponyville in the distance, but her mane deflated a bit as she realized Connor didn't even budge.


"Hey Connor, bet you can't go from here to Sugarcube Corner in 5 seconds!" Connor didn't even acknowledge her.


"Connor, did you know that Rainbow Dash is looking for you?" Pinkie said, hoping mentioning the pony Connor has a crush on would get Connor's attention. Her mane completely deflated as she realized nothing she could do would make Connor move. Pinkie walked over to Connor, sitting down next to him, staring into the distance, and watching as the sun faded away. "Nopony should be alone on their birthday."


As Pinkie sat next to Connor, neither of them moving an inch, the sun went down, and the moon came up. When it reached exactly 11 pm, Connor stood up, much to the surprise of Pinkie. Pinkie looked up at Connor, wondering what he was doing. Connor looked down at her, and gave a small smile, before picking her up. "Come on Pinkie. You probably have a party set up for me." Pinkie's mane completely inflated again, as Connor jumped off the peak of the mountain he was on, landing in some snow several feet lower than he started, and popping up out from under a table at Sugarcube Corner.

As they both jumped out, Sugarcube Corner was suddenly filled with ponies and all kinds of party stuff. At the sight of Connor, the ponies all jumped up, and yelled...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!"


The party went well, I played a few games such as pin the tail on the pony, which I was able to expertly play due to my x-ray vision. Instead of a birthday cake, I completely devoured the birthday pie, as everyone sung their version of the birthday song. And several ponies gave me presents, which I opened up one by one.

I got a barrel of apple cider (non-alcoholic) from Applejack.

I got a custom made suit from Rarity. Most of it was cosmic purple, with some small stars on it, but the shirt to be worn underneath was a bright golden yellow.

Twilight gave me a book, that I quickly threw into a volcano, but told everyone I stored it in my pocket universe. The reason why I destroyed it, was because it had a spell, that if I opened it, I would be hypnotized.

Rainbow gave me some giant weights, which to everyone's surprise, I was able to lift easily with my pinky finger.

Fluttershy gave me a quilt with pictures of all the good things I've done. At the very bottom, it said; 'Whenever you think you've done bad, remember the good you've done.' Some of the pictures shown were from when I saved the CMC from the Ursa Major, to when I fought off God and Murphy. One picture was of me jumping out a building, with the mane six (minus Twilight) as the building was crumbling. Another was me getting injured as I tried to stop Harry the bear when he was affected by a strange flower, and went berserk. I even felt a tear escape at the look of such a present. When I went to give Fluttershy a hug in thanks, Flutttershy explained that the quilt is specially enchanted that new events will appear as they happen.

When I went to open Pinkie's present, I was bombarded with a ton of confetti, and the present somehow changed into a platter of different flavored cupcakes. I tried one, and clearly enjoyed it, before putting it away in my storage dimension.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders all worked together to try and make me a present. The box looked a little banged up, but I opened it up, and pulled out a large piece of cloth. As I examined the dark purple cloth, the CMC told him that it is a cape. I put it on, before posing in some invisible hero's wind that made the cape fly back, as if I was facing a fan.

When I grabbed an aquamarine and cyan present that had no name on it, I slowly and hesitantly opened it. When I opened the top of it, and stared at the present, my eyes widened, as I realized what I was given. I looked over at the crowd of ponies, before noticing Lyra at the back of the crowd, giving me a look that made me shiver in fear.

"Well Connor? What is it?" I heard AJ's voice speak up. I quickly looked over at her, and noticing the CMC nearby, realizing that they shouldn't see what this is.

I sent a quick telepathic thought to AJ, Rainbow, and Rarity, telling them to cover the CMC's eyes and ears, which they did. After making sure they couldn't see or hear what this is, I pulled out the present, and instantly every mare in the room blushed, every pegasus had a wing boner, and Rainbow started laughing.

I looked over at the object in my hand, cringing at the thought of it. 'It's a freaking plastic mare crotch. WHY WOULD SOMEONE GIVE THIS TO ME? Oh wait, it's Lyra we're talking about, of course she would give me a mare dildo that happens to be in the same color as her fur.' Not sure what to do with it, I put it back in the box, and cast an enchantment over it, preventing anyone from seeing in the box.

The rest of the party went on without a hitch, and as ponies started leaving, I grabbed the rest of the presents I was given, and left back for my house. When I got back there, I put my presents down, and took the others out of my pocket universe, and grabbed the mare dildo, before putting it in a separate pocket universe where I put stuff I hope I'll never need to use. "I know I'm a teenager, but I'm not that horny."

Author's Note:

Well, this chapter is done. I tried to make it quickly because today is my birthday, and because my character was originally based off of me, just with a different middle and last name, slightly different personality, and an actual friend, I decided to show Connor's birthday party in Ponyville.

Also, I have no idea if mentioning a 'mare dildo' in my story (hopefully it won't appear again) would mean I have to change any tags, or make my story have a mature rating. (Connor will not be using that object at all. Unless he uses it as a weapon, or an escape object/distraction).

Next time on The Cosmic King...
What happens when Twilight Sparkle seriously screws over Connor, leaving everyone to think that Twilight killed him? While he might not be dead, he does make a few new friends, and a couple enemies.

PreviousChapters Next