• Published 6th Dec 2014
  • 8,028 Views, 337 Comments

The Cosmic King - Theyellowninja13



A teenager with the powers of a god get sent to Equestria. But his enemies are just as powerful, and the world is constantly put in danger. Can he save the ponies from himself and his enemies?

  • ...
47
 337
 8,028

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 28 - Getting Serious

Sensing Connor is getting serious, I smiled, preparing for a good fight. I quickly flew forward, about to deliver a massive cosmic fire punch into his chest. Right before I hit him, I felt a sharp pain, as everything went black.

I open my eyes a second later to find myself in the middle of a desert. I try to get up, but I noticed every single one of my bones is pulverized. I quickly regenerated, before getting up, and flying back to the town my rival is in. 'What did he do?'

I arrived in the small town to see Connor just standing there, ponies slowly walking up to him. Getting angry, I charged at him again, only to feel another sharp pain, but my vision didn't go black this time. With my enhanced brain, I saw myself quickly leave the atmosphere. I tried to stop myself from continuing my FTL flight, but with every single bone in my body disintegrated, I couldn't stop as I slammed into a planet galaxies away.

The second I healed, I got back up, and looked straight at the planet Connor is on. "You wanna do this the hard way?" I quickly turn cosmic. "We'll do this the hard way!" I flew towards the planet at near light speeds, arriving in a few seconds.


I just stood there, looking up, waiting for Murphy to attack again. He enters the atmosphere, and was about to use his speed and momentum to punch me at an angle. I quickly lean back at the last second, dodging his punch. He barely had the time to look surprised at the impossible angle I was leaning in, before I delivered a massive punch into his gut, sending him tumbling into the atmosphere. I quickly flew up and blocked his next punch.

He sweeped my legs, causing me to lose balance. As he was about to punch me in my unprepared state, I caught his arm, before swinging it over my head, and slamming him against the air next to me at high enough speeds to make the air as hard as concrete. I let go of his arm as soon as I heard his bones snap.

He recovered from his fall, and quickly fired a powerful blast of fiery cosmic energy at me. I countered with a mediocre blast of electric cosmic energy. He pushed his beam against mine for about a second. And then I overpowered him. The second he recovered, he charged at me with his chainsaw (it was fiery and cosmic too). I blocked it with a sword of my cosmic energy.

He kept on trying to hit me with different weapons, and I kept on countering them, and actually hitting him back. He used a machine gun, and I used a pistol, shooting his bullets out of the air, and shooting him in the chest. He used a rocket, I deflected it back at him. He used a butter knife, I used an actual knife.

Eventually, I noticed his power getting weaker, and I didn't even need to counter his attacks anymore, as they no longer hurt me. After he pathetically tried to attack me with a freakin' spoon, I raised both of my hands up, and with a look of terror on his face, brought them down on his back, sending him crashing to the ground.

I landed on him, hurting him enough to force him to revert back to his normal form. I stood over him, before speaking. "You don't have to be evil, you know. We're brothers. I don't want to fight you for eternity." I spoke in a voice that sounded like mine, but was almost monotone.

Murphy started laughing. "You think I'm just going to change my ways? I will have my revenge! I will get revenge on you for ruining my life!"

"So be it." I raised my hand, going cosmic and was about to end his life with a burst of energy. Before I could fire, Murphy quickly created a portal underneath him, and dropped through, closing it before I could get him. I sighed, lowering my hand and reverting back to my normal form.

I turned around to face all the ponies who were looking at me, unsure what I would do. "It's okay everyone! Bad guy is gone!" Then, they all started cheering, and I let out a small smile. "I hate getting serious. I go all god mode and cast judgement on others." I said to the other elements of harmony next to me.

Author's Note:

Sorry about how short this chapter is. But it shows how fast Connor can beat an opponent if he gets serious. Also Connor beat Murphy without going cosmic. Think how powerful he is when he is cosmic and serious.
(also... something I kinda wanted to do):
Next time on The Cosmic King...
What happens when Connor goes into a drinking contest? What happens when Connor gets drunk? What happens when Connor goes into a drinking contest and gets drunk?

PreviousChapters Next