• Published 11th Oct 2014
  • 1,969 Views, 327 Comments

The 666th Zeon Special Forces. - Gundamdragon



A zeon mobile suit unit in full retreat after the attack on Jaburo failed, pass through the ancient runis that hid a secret. A one way door to a new world!

Comments ( 61 )

I wonder what would happen if a Fedi test pilot ( possible Newtype) suddenly appeared during this war; piloting a Gundam? do you think the Equestrians and their allies along with the Zeon pilots would kill the Fedi? or try to make peaceful relations with him/her?

8465390
Remember the training simulations have the pony pilots fighting the same missions Jay and his unit did. They are practically conditioned to see federation suits as enemy and gundam well every suit in the area would open up on it along with any support while calling for back up.

8465593
But would they try to kill the pilot or try to get the pilot to stand down peacefully if the fedi pilot just appeared regardless of the condition of Fedi suit, is what I'am asking?.

8465605
If the suit arrived like the 666 did they probably capture and detain the pilot while their unconscious provided no grass green rookies don't just start shooting. If it's active oh hell yes are they going to blast it a active gundam would basically mandate full scale mobilization of every ship and suit in a hundred miles maybe even orbital response from Luna's ship.

Twi does always go toe to toe with the worst of them and comes out on top.
The way to make friends is to silence the enemy.

The grammar in this is amazing. I was staring at a few pages trying to understand how this got approved.

8649189
I almost failed high school cause I can't spell and never could understand grammar rules. Editor help but I also like to have speech ticks and ascents in character dialog. But I do write good story, just well bad grammar.

8649450
>good story
>bad grammar
Choose one.

8649892
Good story is always better to have.

The grammar over time can always go back and fix. And I have several times.

8649966
Nearly a year at this point. Let's be honest, it's not gonna happen. This "story" will stay the nearly illegible mess it's been since it wormed it's way past the mods.

8649975
Your opinion others like it so oh well. If you don't I'm not forcing you to read it. Or any of my stories I write what I want to write. Have a nice day enjoy the story and my other stories if you like.

1: I LOVE THIS STORY
2: I LOVE THIS STORY
3: I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!

8862286
Wait till the Equestria forces strike back.

What is the condition of the story moving forward? It has been over a year now and I'm worried it will never be finished.

9631296
I am working on it as long as it does not say canceled or concluded there is chapters in the works I'm just writing 6 chapters at once across several stories with no reliable editors or hand so I have to re-read and edit my self right now. Next story to update will be Trixie and the Darkmoon as it has a finished chapter that is just needing editing. I'll get on this one after that to get something out.

9632398
Ok thank you for the update I really liked this story.

9632963
Np I try to keep up on my stories but life and all that.

9634869
Yeah I get that, Collage and other schooling plus job.

10113062
You welcome and im sorry

10114602
Np besides no one is perfect

Static oaten Static The Static 666th Static Zeon Static Special Static Forces Static this Static is Static Pure Dragon Static Lord Static of Static Techn Static ology Static if you Static need Static as tits Static call Static on Static me

10325866
thank you thank you thank you

10326406

What? I don't understand, because of the repeated "static".

10326406
if this is crossover request thats not going be a thing with this story

10967677

So, the Federation winning the war is canon here, right?! Well, our Zeon 666th team will be SO UPSET if they somehow find this out.

10967675

When will it comeback finally? I really like this story!!!!

10967765
no idea im stuck finishing another stories chapter

10967763
lol up set try fing livid last they knew Garma died and Zeon held a 3rd of the earth plus if the y did find a way back they building a second zeon and if they get back it be at bet around titains neo zeon or unicorn era if not latter

10968353

No offense, but I barely understand on what your saying? Anyway, we are near December, the last month for 2021. So, is their gonna be a new chapter before this year is over?

11067623
lol not likely for this i been struggling with another stories chapter .....

11068008

Which story are you referring? Because I will doubt it will take this long to complete?

10967679

But considering of what happened, Jay might regret that.

8465390
8465593
8465605
8465643

I do actually want that to happen, eventually. If you wanted to?

To have a new story scenario that will literally shock our Zeon Human Protagonists, along with our ponies minds. If one or even several of the Federation actually show up in Equis?


My own interpretation for this:

Edit: I'n actually come back to this and add some more stuff.

I guessing maybe after Equestria won the One-Sided War between the Griffons. Like months later.


A Single Federation Gundam Pilot from the "future" ( Many years after the "One Year War", or from the other Gundam anime show's timelines? ), OR even better:

Have a WHOLE Team/Squad Unit of Federation Mobile Suits/Gundam Pilots ( A total of Seven-Man Gundam Squad Unit. The same amount as our 666th Zeon SF's Unit Protagonists, so as to make it fair to everyone? )

OR I can change my mind once again, and give them a additional two more pilots and their mobile suits on their team? As to make it go up to a Nine-Man Gundam Squad Unit, and have a "number advantage" to our 666th Zeon SP's Protagonists. Because, I actually like to have the additional two pilots to be identical twin brothers, and they were recently been transferred to this particular team. )

So, I can actually prefer a Seven-Man or Nine-Man Gundam Squad of the Federation transported to Equestria.


So anyway, our Seven ( or Nine ) Gundam Squad Team has "mysteriously" appeared in Equis. Just like what happened to our Zeon protagonists all those years ago.

And the reason on how they got there?

They coincidencely probably found a similar Aztec circle, but a different location in one of their patrols. And they "accidentally" activate it when a zeon squad ( That have more advanced and better mobile mech technology than 666th team from 17 years ago. ) ambushed them.

But, the Federation Gundam's quite easily finished them off ( With surprisely no casualties or even damage to their gundams on their end. )


But this time, after the weird portal segment happens. They are fully awake and our uninjured/undamaged this time. And has been teleported far from Equestria, so as to make this a surprise.


But luckily for everybody/everypony here, these particular Federation Squad aren't exactly "evil". They are just like our Zeon protagonists in a moral compass standpoint ( But the difference is that they obviously apart of the Earth Federation, and control Federation Mobile Suits and Gundams. ).


Another bonus is that they AREN'T exactly hostile against ponykind once they find out, but are mostly at the defensive and highly cautious ( Especially being totally freak out when they eventually find out that the ponies are a highly advanced society similar to humanity, and has TONS of highly coincidencely Zeon-made propaganda, and Mobile Suits for Civilian, Racing, Agriculture, and especially Military!!! And also having a gigantic fleet of zeon warships?! ).


But heck, maybe they will unintentionally get on the ponies "good gracious" by getting rid of a new potential threat for them ( Like let's say the Storm King for example? )?

Like have the Federation Gundam Squad appear near on one of Storm King's potential invasions of a foreign kingdom ( *cough* Mount Aris *cough* ), and saw him as a evil tyrant that deserves to get squished ( Just like "Zeon Scum" like Char ). And save the Seaponies/Hippogliffs in the process.


Oh, and Tempest Shadow, possibly Grubber, and some surviving former Storm Guards would be their prisoners as a bonus?

( I mean, Tempest Shadow might be loyal to the Storm King. But she is NOT f****** stupid to take on seven ( or nine ) giant mobile suits of war! Especially on learning how Equestria has turned from a "weak pacifist society" to a rather scary OP Highly Advanced Militaristic society that has giant mechs for a living over the years. Thanks to a bunch of warlike aliens with giant mechs ( The Zeon Humans ) popping up to toughened up the ponies. And considering on what happened to the poor idiots of the Griffon Kingdom? Tempest will smartly not attack first like a idiot.

Tempest herself would be both shockingly impressed, and scared shitless at the time. I bet she has begged the Storm King that it wouldn't be wise to invade Equestria now. And should reconsider to invade Mount Aris a second time? Storm King actually agrees for once, and this is where they normally invaded the Seaponies/Hippogliffs once again. )

That is UNTIL our Federation Gundam Squad show up!!!! And brutally "finished off" the Storm King themselves, most of his army, and fleet of airships. ALL the while Tempest Shadow, Grubber, and the remaining Storm Guards in her personal airship watched on with horror.

Oh, and the Seaponies/Hippogliffs at the sidelines will be shocked too with the violence and bloodshed. But they are at least grateful that the gundams only targeted the storm tyrant.


And after that was done. When the Gundam Squad sets their sets on the last remaining Storm Warship in existence. Which was HERS!

Tempest, Grubber, and the last remaining Storm Guards will immediately surrender to our Federation Gundam Squad. And were actually relieved that the federation actually accepted their surrender. And hand them all over to Queen Novo and her guards to be properly imprisoned.


And after that, Novo herself, Skystar ( Along with Silverstream. ) will be eternally grateful for these new human saviors. And will hold a feast and parade in honor of them.

Eventually at the feast, our Federation Squad will gladly answer and explained to Queen Novo, Skystar, Silverstream, and other Seapony/Hippogliff officials of who they are, where they came from, what Earth and the Federation is, what a Gundam is, what/which type their own Gundams are.

And finally, once they tell them about the history of humanity.


The Hippogriffs/Seaponies will be very fascinated of humanity's progress from the ancients to medieval to revolution to industrial to atomic to "modern times" to space-fairing eras of technological advancement.

And it's very surprising that they did it all that without magic.

Weirdly, they did hear rumors that Equestria itself has eerily have a similar technological boon like humanity does. And quite possibly have their own humans and their own mobile suits as well.

But they will finally inform their own humans from the Earth Federation about this, until they finished talking about the human history.



For now, they eventually get to the topic of the real origins of their mobile suits called; Gundams.

Like how did humanity get to make such devastating weapons like this, why/how/what
kind war lead up to that, and what is it's history about?


Once the war and military advancement of humanity is in question. Our Federation Squad are obviously tense to tell them about the bloody history of War/Weapons.


They don't want their very first non-human friends to judge them too negatively if they learn the bloody topic.

Reluctantly, they tell them about the many, many, many wars that humanity regretfully has had from the ancient past. ( Like mentioning ancient wars like ancient rome and medieval eras. Revolutions and civil wars like the ancient americans for example.

And finally talk about massive, very important wars like WW1, WW2, Cold War. And small, but still important wars like Korea War, Vietnam War, War on Terror, War of Afghanistan, Ukraine War, Then comes the fictional gundam version of WW3, etc.. )


And then, the new foundation of the Earth Federation, and recent conflicts and war tragically's with the Principality of Zeon ( Now a "allied" Republic that will have a near-expired independence date of U.C. 0100. Three years later from now of U.C. 097. ), and hostile Zeon Remnants like Neo Zeon, Atlas Zeon, The Sleeves, and Mars Zeon in the recent past, and now present. ( Like the One-Year War, First and Second Neo Zeon Wars. And the very recent Laplace Incident ( Aka the THIRD Zeo Zeon War. ). )


Obviously, Hippogriffs/Seaponies will be horrified that the humans has so many bloody wars like those. Such vast superior technology that is made for death and destruction that could easily annihilate a planet a hundred times over.

And now realized that what Storm King did to them twice. Or the rumors and news of what any of the other villains that constantly attack their once-allied neighbor; Equestia.

All pales in comparison to what the Earth Federation versus Zion did to each other over the many years. ( Even the likes of the three world wars from humanities centuries past. Still makes every war in Equis look like playgrounds. )


Still, despite this horrid fact. The Federation Pilots are surprisingly were assured by Queen Novo herself that despite hearing all of this.

They won't judge Humanity itself too prejudice.

No matter what race, or world in the entire galaxy. They will sadly be, and always be disputes and wars.


She even admits that there was a earlier dispute between the Hippogriffs and Seaponies on where to live after the first Storm King attack. And before it will lead to a nasty Civil War, the Storm King came back a second time.

And luckily for everybody the Federation Gundam Pilots came, and the rest is history. After it was all over. Both Hippogriffs and Seaponies, after setting the bloody one-sided massacre. Now realized what they almost did to each other themselves, and gracefully apologized to each other.

And are very grateful that not only the Storm King is permanently gone, along with his Pony Commander, that hedgehog guy, and several surviving storm guards captured.

But also mentally grateful that the mysterious mechanical giant warriors unintentionally save them from a unnecessary civil war too.


And she's still very grateful for these two short instances.

And despite knowing that the Earth Federation or the many variations of the "Zeons" can be very brutal that makes the Storm King look like a tantrum kid.

She is happily in debt for these Human/Earth Federation Gundam Pilots to save them, and do the right thing.


After that topic, the dinner is almost over.

Then Queen Novo, will inform everybody that they will have to send Temple Shadow ( Along with her surviving goons. ) to take her to her very own kingdom; Equestia itself. To be properly tried for various war crimes against not only the Hippogriff/Seaponies kingdom, but various other kingdoms that were invaded by the Storm King's hands.


Novo ( Along with Skystar, Sliverstream, etc.. ) actually wants to invite the Federation Gundam Pilots themselves to act as bodyguards to guard Tempest and her goons for the journey. And to introduce the equestrian royals of their new human friends and their heroics.


Then, both Skystar and Sliverstream finally drops the bomb to tell Novo on when they will finally tell the Federation Squad.

That they're aren't technically the "first" humans that came here, and the fact that the those same humans not only came from Equestria themselves, had ally with them, help Equestria be heavily revolutioned that is coincidentally similar to humanities own civilization.

And they also have similar mobile mechs themselves, but are totally different. Really eeriely similar to the ones that the Federation own enemies once have; The Zeons!!!!!

After hearing that, the room was silent. Both Skystar and Sliverstream realized too late of what they have done and crasp their mouths.

Novo was very upset at at them for saying that huge reveal way too early. Then she also froze in fear once she eventually realized that the Federation Pilots heard all this.



As for the Federation Gundam Pilot's reactions, well.

Something like this; "Hahahahaha! I can't believe you pulled prank like this. I know you recently seen our many wars against the Zeons from the hollow net a while ago.

But, I didn't expect you kids to make a little cruel and rather scare tactic against us by pretending to say that our once sworn enemies; the Zeons.

Not only came to this planet WAY before us, but also "befriended" your neighboring allies to revolutionize their own kingdom to be their own Zeon Propaganda rip-off Empire.

But you're saying that these same Zeons, also gave the equestrians a total battalion of actual civilian and MILITARY mobile suits. And even built a Zeon Battleship Armada Fillet form themselves.

You kids got crazy and twisted imaginations. Am I right ladies????



Ladies?


..........Tell us this is a joke right? Novo, your Royal Highness, can you please tell your kids to stop messing with us and and that it was just a cool joke/prank?


........ You're NOT joking aren't ya!?


.............3............2..............1; WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K!!!!!!??????"


You can clearly tell that the Federation Gundam Pilots freaked out that not only there was a actual Zeon Special Forces Squad that came before them. And shockingly were come from the past, specifically the One-Year War Era.


But, also "befriended" and most likely "manipulated" the ponies to join their Zeon's ideology/cause, and actually created over hundreds of Zeon mobile suits and warships for a potential invasion of the Earth Federation in the far future.

They may have very powerful AND modern state-of-the-art Gundam Suits from 17 years in the future, and could quite easily outnumber, outgunned, and take on the original 7-person Zeon Speical Forces Squad with their rather very outdated Zeon Mobile suits from 17 years ago.

But it's 7 ( Or 9-person Federation Gundam Squad team ), against that very same Zeon Squad that has a entire Pro-Zeon Empire backing them up.

And they don't even know if the ponies are really hostile or not without a first impression? The squad leader himself don't know what to do. Can they be a peaceful solution for once?


( P.S. we all know that the ponies and the 666th Zeon Squad aren't evil, and just going to invade Earth and the Federation like that. But the Gundam Pilots just don't know this, and obviously panicking without knowing the situation. One in particular, is rather secretly more pissed than panicking like his own leader and squad mates.

Because he had a personal vendetta with the Zeons for a long time. And disgustingly hearing that the very naive ponies have allied with the Zeon Scum make him beyond pissed. He didn't really care if the ponies are "innocent".

If those same ponies defend their Zeon "friends" from him and his federation squadmates. He will gladly tear all of their Zeon mobile suits them apart, even with them inside.

And if their new non-human friends disagree with this. He does mentally promise himself to not critically injured or kill a single Hippogriff/Seapony if they were in the way also.

He hadn't "befriended' the ponies like he, his leader, and squadpals did with the Hippogriffs/Seaponies.

And now learning that the ponies stupidly believe and allied with the Zeon Scum, has already given them a very bad light, in his eyes.
)



But, they probably won't get along with our Zeon protagonists anytime soon. Especially if one of the Federation Gundam pilots ( The more arrogant one that has the cocky personality that even rivals Rainbow Dash, and is inspired by Scout's personality, and role from TF2. ) start bragging to everybody/everypony that the Federation did canonically WON the One Year War a long time ago.

And when Jay and his Zeon 666th Squad hears this, they will be like: What the F*** did you just say!!!??? 😰 😡 😠 😫 😓 😭 😨 😢

And before the federation gundam's squad leader, the second-in-command, or any of the more reasonable and competent members will stop their arrogant and cocky squad member, and told to shut up and not make this situation worse.

The cocky Federation pilot show them all his tablet that coincidentally shows up an article of the final events of the One-Year War specifically.

And shows everybody/everypony definite proof of who won the war itself. ( Hint: It definitely wasn't the Zeons. )

While, the ponies will be shocked to learn the truth, it pales in comparison to our Zeon humans. ( While the non-ponies like the Hippogriffs/Seaponies that learned the Federation's side of the story. Will be more worried of how the Zeon humans will react to this. )


Obviously, our 666th Zeon Squad characters will have their world shattered. They finally learned that all this time, even after they were declared "dead". They still lost against the Earth Federation.

And now, they're beyond pissed that this very arrogant Federation Pilot have the gall to show this terrible reveal right in form of their faces, and into their pony friends/families.

( And the reason how that cocky pilot did it so quickly before his squad leader or the others stopped him. Is because despite being very cocky/arrogant.

He isn't actually brainless. So once he learned the origins of where Zeon 666th Squad truly come from in the timeline. He knew right away on how to get them riled up.

He plan ahead to secretly bring his tablet, and pull up the article/history of the One-Year War, while everybody was distracted on the "diplomat" meeting. )

So he, ( And hopefully his Gundam Squad. ) can have the "excuse" to finally settle the score with the Zeons once and for all.

Even if he will get in trouble with his squad leader for disobeying, and purposely antagonizing the Zeons on what is supposed to be a "peaceful/neutral" meeting.

This pilot didn't care because he secretly has a personal vendetta against the Zeons as a whole.



And he will angrily inform the ponies that the Zeons weren't these "morally good revolutionary heroes" that they turn out to be.

They were manipulated by their propaganda BS, and only heard one side of the conflict.

And he continued to say that the Zeons were in fact, just as bad if not done way worse war crimes than the Earth Federation was accused or donevof.


And he has proof of this; Like Operation British from the One-Year War. The Fall of Fifth Luna, and the Battle of Axis from the Second Neo Zeon War. The whole incident ( AKA Third Neo Zeon War ) with the Laplace Box.


And the main reason why he is so angry, and have a personal vendetta against any person associated with Zeon/Neo Zeon?

Is because he actually lost many family members, and fellow and personal military friends in all three of the war tragedies he mentioned. ( Surprisingly, he didn't previously mentioned he also lost many family members to even his own squad leader or fellow squad members of his. They only know about the deaths of personal military friends they know and also lost too. They are shocked too with the familial loss revelation. The Squad's Scout was secretly part-australian on his fathers side. )


And after informing them all of this. The federation squad's scout once cocky and arrogant persona, is now tearfully gives both the ponies/non-ponies, and especially to the Zeon 666th SF squad members a personal question.

Something like this; "That after hearing about the evil side, sins, and war crimes of the Zeons/Neo Zeons from the previous and most recent conflicts.

Do you all now really think the Earth/Federation are truly the "bad guys" here!? Or now know that the Zeons themselves aren't the "saints" they turn out to be?

Naivety influenced by their Zeon propaganda can be such a bitch, right?"


Of course, the ponies, and non-ponies will be shocked and horrified of learning this. And the Zeon 666th will obviously be shocked to learn about this horrible fact their government would do these atrocities.

And unsurprisingly be ashamed that their own Zeon faction from their time, and from the future ( Now called Republic of Zeon, and other Remnant Factions like Neo Zeon, Atlas Zeon, the Sleeves, and Mars Zeon. ) turn out like this, and even how far Char has fallen.

And despite there are still upset about the cocky pilot for rifling them up from earlier. They now do understand his anger against them.


And after this final part that I will show you, things will get pretty more heated and hectic in this very tense meeting later on. :twilightoops: :rainbowderp: :derpytongue2:

To be continued

11068888
unit ideas that could work: A squad of Londo Bell pilots and their Jestas/Jesta Canon, plus the Banshee Unicorn Gudam. ECOAS Team with a mixure of both LOTORs, Jestas, Jegans, and Stark Jegans, along with a couple of GM Quells. Or a Squad of Titan Pilots.

11069041

"Titan" Pilots? You mean from Titanfall?!

11069510
No I'm talking about these Titans from Zeta Gundam: https://gundam.fandom.com/wiki/Titans

11069707

Ooohhh! It does get confusing that they keep calling the same damn name of their giant robot mechs from two different franchises, right? I mean, the Gundam series itself has OVER hundreds of different mechs that it gives me a headache.

At least Titanfall has WAY less than that. That I could still remember all the Titan mechs without having a "brain fart".


But, according to the wiki you gave me. They are the bad guys and become traitors?! So, I doubt I want them.

11069754
It sucks that they turned against the Earth all for the sake of power and greed. But hey they had a really color scheme for their mobile suits.

11069763

I even doubt that our Zeon Squad Protagonists, and the Ponies will want and like them?

11069767
They probably wouldn't. but many Fed officers, soldiers and pilots did defect from the Group due to the extreme social and political views and moves the group was taking and doing. But ECOAS, and Londo Bell would be the best choices to go with for Earth Fed forces, but that's my opinion. Probably Londo Bell due them being under the command of Capt. Bright Noah and everyone likes him.

11069772

Well, this is your idea that you have mentioned in this comment section in the first place. And sure, I'm making my own interpretation/potential storyline on how a Federation Gundam Squad of Seven ( or Nine ) will show up, and how would our Zeon Human Protagonists, and the Ponies will react to them?

But, your sure are the total expert on the Gundam Franchise than me. I only know the basics like who are the Earth Federation and Zeon. Some Gundam Mobile Suits. Some stuff on YouTube, and I ONLY watch Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket! I'm more into Titanfall or Pacific Rim on the Giant Robot Mech genre.

So having them being apart of Londo Bell or ECOAS would be a good choice. Even though I barely knew these factions to heart like you do.

11069819
I wouldn't say I'm an expert on the UC timeline of events and factions. Watch Gundam Unicorn.

11069949

I'm guessing that UC meant Universal Century, the "Main Timeline" of the Gundam Series? I understand, because being a "expert" to a HUGE franchise like Gundam could take yyyyeeeeeeaaaaarrrrrsssss to educate. And that would be ridiculous within itself. :applejackconfused:

I mean, I'm already a huge fan to several big franchises like Star Wars, Star Trek, Transformers, Harry Potter, DC Comics, Marvel, Disney, Warhammer 40K, Halo, Call of Duty, etc.. And learning to be a expert to another one like Gundam will take time to master too.


I probably watch it, probably not, I don't know myself? Probably easier to watch a YouTube video that explains the Gundam Unicorn mini series itself in a much faster pace.


But, I did at least check that the Gundam Unicorn you mentioned in the wiki. And know that it takes place FAR into the future from the One Year War;

The main story takes place in UC 0096, three years after the events of Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack and seventeen years after the One Year War.

While I do remember that I like to have our hypothetical Federation Gundam Team to be coming from years after the One Year War. But damn, seventeen years??!! How would that correspond to Equis/Equestria's timeframe?

I mean, if I remember correctly. Our 666th Zeon SF's Protagonists have only been in Equestria for like over Five Years?! Sure, I seen some other stories that since Equis/Equestria is a totally different world/dimension. That the timeframe would be way much slower or even faster than the original world/dimension like the Gundam Universe for example.


That said, I just find it really awkward ( And even scary ) if our Zeon Human Main Characters figure out that time flies really fast in their original home dimension/Universe. And that these new Federation guys would have possibly have way better Gundam Mobile Suits, Better Weaponry, Better Armor/Mobility, and Better Equipment, due to the large time jump.

Because, aren't our Zeon Human pals, and even the Ponies STILL using One Year War-Era Zeon Technology and Mobile Suits? If what your saying is true? Then having our hypothetical Federation Gundam Squad coming from the Gundam Unicorn Era ( Seventeen Years after that ).

Then, that might seem a bit overkill, right? Even if our Federation pals didn't want to pick a fight at first.


It's like having U.S., and Russian Soldiers, Vehicles, Guns/Weapons, Armour, and Equipment near the end of the Cold War Era ( Around 1990-1991 ) be teleported at the start of WW2 ( 1939-1945 ), or even back in WW1 ( 1914-1918 )?!

IDK, that's just my personal opinion I guess? But that doesn't mean I'm against it. It would a nice twist, that our hypothetical Federation Gundam Team is from the far future, and having Highly Upgraded Gundam Mobile Suits, Weapons, Armor/Mobility, and Equipment due to the time gap.

How would our Zeon Human/Ponies react to that?

11069989
Tiruington and Dacal attack show that even 17 year old suits can kick federation ass. given you had oyw and neo zeon war suits shooting down gm2s nemos gm3s and jeguns. now say years one to one you have zeon spec ops team basical running Ms development based on combat experience in aw world with more resources then sol system. and thats not taking in that Equestria is faster then the Equestria girls world before twilight calibrated the mirror. i sunset was 3 years in high school and about 15 to 20 years passed in Equestria cause twilight was a filly with no mark and not yet in the Celestias school yet when sunset left. then the sirens where there for 1000 Equestria pony world time. so 17 years UC could mean 255 years in pony world .

11069949
again best case it be 17 years of Pony world RnD worst case about 255 years pony world RnD vs the 17 years UC and the feddertion is know to not do RnD unless it has to to save money as Jeaguns had a 100+ year serves before the Jamsegun replaced it and they stayed around till the victory gundam replaced them..... so yeah id say the it be equal terms to team feddy even with multiple gundams or the feddy team world be so out dated its a joke.

11072892
And what about the Newtypes? will they be a factor in the story?

11072895
Unicorn new types on steroids' Trixie is tasting the system. Also by that time the feddies show up the human pilots would mostly be noncombat rolls or in worst case be dead..... old age. So you would have to match newtype limited abilities vs unicorns in mobile suits developed to actively use there magic. Plus several half human ponies that have been trained by the Zeon spec ops with more flight time then the feddy team been alive. "I been in a MS seat for 80 years gundam try to keep up!" kind of thing id say it probably be best done as maybe survival horror from the federation pilots view. like for them they in a place that zeon was basically embraced and formed the military doctoren with the federation painted as back stabling murderers.

11072901

Didn't I say that the Federation Gundam Team/Squad I like to chose aren't gonna be the "bad guys"/"antagonist" in this???!!!

11073250
ok but think two three generations raised on gundam as the buggy mech?

Login or register to comment