• Published 27th Aug 2014
  • 9,904 Views, 151 Comments

Heat in a Bottle - Michael Hudson



Equestria is exposed to the ultimate aphrodisiac. Expect anything and everything.

Comments ( 25 )

Well, there's the dark tag for ya.

CAN'T A FUCKING BRONY READ ONE STORY WITH NO FLUTTERR:yay:E?

5890765 Please tell me that this didn't force you to downvote this.

5890774 IT'S THE REASON

5891047 So, eight other chapters, 20k words, and because I included Fluttershy, my fic is immediately shit? Does that actually sound fair?

5891078 THERE'S JUST SO MANY OF THIS FLUTTERR:yay:E SHIT FLYING AROUND I SEE IT ALL THE FUCKING TIME. The goddamned SCP foundation is obessed with the shit. You see it everytime you flip a lone page over. (yes that's what is on that back side of the SCP pages)

5891125 Well, seeing as her part especially doesn't effect it overall, just skip tthe bestial desire chapters and enjoy the rest, unless you no longer support the rest of the fic because of one three part arc.

I'll upvote your good work JumbledThought. Because even if the content is not to your liking it still has good writing and such! Because instead of downvoting you could look somewhere else.

5892543 Is this supposed to be in response to the comment below? Because I am a little confused to be honest. :twilightblush:

5892678 Yes...it was my derped attempt at it, apologies for being confusing! Still good work, I enjoyed the story.

5892853 Thank you, and I hope you take a look at my other works. Your comment confused me enough to see if you followed me (as what you said sounds akin to what a regular fan of someone might) so, judging by your groups. I would suggest trying The Great and Powerful Snails or Age of Terror if you decide to go further down my rabbit hole.

5892861 Oh, sure thing, thanks a bunch for the suggestions~! I'll definitely check them out! Also, not quite sure why I was not following you already..I thought I had. As for my comment, I just get peeved by things like that myself. people looking for things just to get mad at and downvote, I simply can not understand it.

5892911 I agree. You shouldn't downvote simply because you think something is overdone. I will always be a firm believer that tropes became such for a reason, just like big ships in fandoms did. They are inherently good, so they should not be immediately despised.

Is this supposed to be anthro?

5991378 To begin with, yes, this argument has holes, but the other option was to somehow make the princesses both oblivious for the whole fic, because otherwise Flim and Flam and the potion would be destroyed. However, I would like to explain my reasonings

1)Luna likes having lots of sex. This is a no. She comes from a time though where if a stallion wanted to be with a mare, they could, even outside of mating season. This allowed them to be less pent up and have hope throughout the rest of the year, unlike now where you might get laid that one time, and then wait another twelve months for it to happen again. And yes, the mares could be enslaved, but as Bestial Desires and at least one other line wil show, Celestia's current system is even more broken towards that. If a mare's defenses are broken, she is so sexually repressed that awakening that beast is incredibly dangerous in the present.

2)Regulating the drug. See, this is important, mainly because of Testing, Testing. As it is now, it is in a very dangerous form. One extra sip, and you go from a horny mare, to a mare with no control. If this were changed to having the drug be distributed in a five hour energy shot instead of a legit bottle, you get rid of that problem. Now yes, abuse is possible there, but it would be to combat the centuries of repression that have gone on in Equestria, and may someday be discontinued all together.

3)The proof and mare's relationships. The proof in the memory is to show Celestia what she has shut her eyes to. The fact that year after year, a stallion may be used by their best friend, the one they love, as simply a fuck toy, only to hope to be with her again in a year. This is to show the plight of the stallion, and why they might want revenge or some sort of control. Being tossed aside year after year like that, how would you feel? Or hell, on a flip side if he weren't too big, Big Mac. What if a whole group of the community saw you as nothing more then a nice stallion with which to shack up with you during one part of the year? Imagine how destroying that might be to someone's self worth.

This doesn't mean that mares can't have serious relationships, but there is one thing I didn't say, and that is the emotional disconnect. What is the best way not to end up falling as a stallion's slave? Hate the stallion. If you don't want to think this is the best thing in the world, give yourself a reason to not think it is, or how it would have a consequence. That is how the Apples do it. By making it so they always think, "Would he be a good Apple?" they can choose some pathetic wimp, no matter how good in bed, and come away thinking, "Sex was good, but fuck that stallion." This makes sleeping with the stallion you love a nightmare in most mare's eyes.

And the final point I have to make, why Celestia's rules fail, is control. Yes, this was to make sure a mare's heat wasn't abused. But in the process, who decides where the relationship goes? Who decides who they sleep with, and even have an excuse to make excuse technically cheating on someone? The stallions of Equestria have no hope, because otherwise, they would have never taken these bottles. These bottles, especially if regulated with things like lower quantities, permits to be allowed to buy it, making sure they have to be a certain age, things like that, give some slight choice to stallions about those they love and care about.

At least, that is many of my reasonings. Two things before I go. One, the line about Celestia being willing to listen again is to actually make it more natural and setup that they have talked about this several times before. This isn't the first time, but it is the first time Celestia is actually listening. And two is that I will admit again, like with much of the rest of the story, there are holes. I would never try to say this is a flawless story, but it was never meant to be flawless to me. It's something that I'm supposed to be able to simply have fun with, and this whole comment shows why its ability to get updates is so shaky. It is so far away from what I originally wanted to have with it, and though I like the world I'm creating, it does make it harder to write for.

And no, this isn't AU actually. This is supposed to stick to canon rules, just with a few odd headcanons thrown in for the plot. Nothing though that entirely contradicts the show.

6173009 It gets a bit better explained soonish, I think, but its because she, like many mares, are against public acts of sexuality, lest they be in heat. Hence why it can be such a hell for stallions. Spike has it even worse as Twilight was trained to do this by the very mare who put up this tradition in the first place.

6171488 You're fine so as long as you don't actually do it.

6406152 ...SOOO many people would disagree with you, with me being one of them. The reason why this is in fact rape, is because Suri is so heavily drugged that she cannot make clear judgements.

5991451
First off, for some reason I never got this response you made until I saw it down in the comments today. How weird is that? :rainbowderp:

You make good points but they are all based around the idea that mares have zero interest in romance and are just straight up shallow mares looking for sex once a year, thus making the whole ordeal horrible for the stallions because they will never find true love because of it. If this story truly sticks to how the cannon ponies would act then the mares should be all about “romance” and “nice personality” stallions. Unless they’re married to their work or something.
*cough* *cough* Ms Harshwhinny *cough* :trollestia:
Case and point would be the episode “Hearts and Hooves Day”. Almost all the stallions had special-someponies making it hard for the CMC to find a stallion that was even single. With the exception of the elderly (who most likely were married), the colts/children (who are too young to care about girls at that age) and the straight up weirdo stallions like Hughbert Jellius (And yes, that is the official name of the stallion obsessed with jelly). None of which were singing the blues in that episode if you know what I mean. Unless you count the fact that the elderly stallion was at a funeral.

Wow, somepony was actually being buried during Hearts and Hooves Day... :fluttercry:

And even if they wanted a special-somepony and couldn’t get one based solely on how they looked, there are already existing spells in the canon universe that can easily change that. Not only does the show tell us that Zecora makes potions that fix all the small things from bad teeth to bad odors (just to name a few) but through Discord/Trixie we see that there are spells that can add/remove body parts, make different parts of the body bigger/smaller or even reverse/accelerate aging. And that's the short list. The only thing stopping these stallions from obtaining these spells/potions would be either ignorance, having no money, having to talk to Zecora (and not wanting to) or finding a unicorn powerful enough to cast the spell (and there is an alicorn living in ponyville). Your potion just doesn’t fit in the canon universe because the show has accidentally shown us (by proxy) that there is a potion/spell for everything having to do with a pony’s body. Hell, they can even change their race to that of another if they wanted. :rainbowdetermined2:

As for your story “Not being AU”, I’m afraid it is. The fact alone that the ponies are anthro pretty much seals it. A story is not just labeled “AU” because a human is there or because the story is about an OC. If anything is introduced into the story that couldn't be put into the show’s canon (AKA Anthro ponies wanting sex) then it’s AU. Stories about Vinyl and Octavia just doing their music thing and having arguments in there house is one example of a non AU story. A story were the main six go looking for a lost treasure would be another but anthro ponies will always be AU and that’s not a bad thing.

If you want your anthro ponies to be true to the original characters as much as possible than go for it. If your story has holes in it that can’t be explained then fine. After all, you said that you were writing this just for fun, right? Then just have fun with it. It doesn't mean you have to write a masterpiece. Just know that someone somewhere (maybe even me) will either point out or ask about things that seems off. Address them if you want but remember that you are doing this for fun and that should be your number one focus. So have fun with it! :yay:

Anthros are Level 4.

derpicdn.net/img/2014/4/4/592709/large.jpeg
What is the different between 3 and 4

7574614 Even though you could consider 1-2 anthro as well, since ponies always had shared traits with humans, even if exaggerated at some point, like the size of their eyes, 3-4 are the usual depiction of anthro since they have uncanny human resemblances.

Form 3 is just a bit more pony then 4.

Form 3 for example has a more pony pronounced maw/snout, while 4 has an entirely human nose.

Form 3 also has a knee joint that is bend as in the usual pony anatomy.

And I suppose 3 has either no visible depiction of bosoms on her chest, or at least a much smaller one then 4.

At last there is the detail of having only 4 fingers rather than 5, as form number 4 has.

I'd also imagine, since it isn't visible in this picture due to her clothes, that form number 3 would have a more pony pronounced p- vulva (genitalia) then form number 4, whose crotch would look rather human.


But honestly, I could care less if I had to choose between form 3 or 4. Both are lovely temptresses of the night (in Luna's case).

I was hoping to see twilight get it. She is always so sure of herself even when she acts ridiculous and she is a little too nice. Forgive and forget isn't good if you don't remember the lesson in the first place.

Login or register to comment