• Published 25th Jun 2014
  • 1,707 Views, 44 Comments

Worlds of Harmony & Conflict - LordBrony2040



After becoming a princess, Twilight Sparkle finds herself having to fulfill an ancient agreement between ponies and a race of creatures called humans. X-over with Naruto

  • ...
23
 44
 1,707
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL, this is gonna be fun.

Great chapter.

I really hope the ponies get to meet Naruto soon and this isn't going to be one of those stories where everything that can go wrong will. It's already happening with Luna being called into battle, Karin bad-mouthing humanity (and ponies aren't really known to let all the facts come in before they come to conclusions, so Karin probably just doomed everything) and Luna missing the good humans by just a few minutes.

This chapter was... interesting, I really enjoyed it, but why in the world did you kill Karin, do you just not like her? Her death doesn't seam to serve a purpose from my perspective.

Overall I'm very mixed on this chapter.

:rainbowlaugh: Whoa that is going to be a real awkward conversation between the group. I was kinda of disappointed that Naruto didn't meet Luna though and I'm a little curious as to why Luna's magic didn't seem to agree with Naruto though.

But why did you kill Karin? I found her rather amusing even though Sasuke at moment doesn't care for her at all. I just don't see the point in killing her off but it's your story. Although it seems like The Sisters and Mane Six are going to get involve with the war since Kaguya and the Juubi are going to return.

What happened to Jugo and Suigetsu ?

4680414

The bit about Naruto not liking Luna's energy may be due to the fact that she fought the ten tailed beast. Just a thought.

Nyu~

Oh I'm liking this. I can't wait to see the ponies reactions to 2 hat the Shinobi world is like. Oh, and Pinkie and Naruto need to meet at some point... They're prankster soul mates.

4684607
Well Naruto was using Sage Mode, which is Natural Energy or Natural Chakra AKA the Shinju/Juubi's chakra so I guess you have a point.

Also I forgot to address this last time about whether or not the summoned alicorn would be there to see the canon confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke. But it didn't happen and now Naruto is left with the uncertainty of what he could do for Sasuke as his friend and having to bear the burden of the truth about the Uchiha Massacre. Seriously a lot of Danzo's solutions just end up making more trouble the village he wants to protect! Nagato, Kabuto and Sasuke! That guy was a prick and I'm pretty sure that the Kage 5 would be more lenient on Sasuke if they knew the truth, hell if Sasuke didn't kidnap Killer Bee then the Kage wouldn't have come together in the first place!

But I digress back to Naruto.

I'm curious to see how this will affect him as the story progress, is he still going to get that prophecy about him fighting Sasuke OR did the toad sage mean Obito?
What did the Alicorn Sisters think of Ashura? Did they leave before his true power awoke? Do they know about the Bijuu? If not how will they react to them? How will Sasuke handle being in Equestria or better yet when he meets Pinkie Pie? I really look forward to more of this story.

Nice work. This is the best Naruto/MLP cross on the internet, hands down. Far to many people flanderize Sasuke's character into something unrecognizable.

Has anyone read the latest manga chapter? What was foreshadowed like a couple hundred chapters before is about to go down. We all knew this was coming and all but still. :facehoof:

4680027 Amen to that brotha it's stories like those that really ought not be so common, why can't there be reason?

Ummmm... I don't think that Obito knew about the Indra and Ashura thing and by having Zetsu say a fact that Madara couldn't have known, like the Ponies and the names of the two sons wouldn't that mean that he should confront him on it?

5033354
Obito probably doesn't care or sees it as that big of a deal only caring about the Eternal Tsukiyomi. Probably doesn't want to cause a conflict with the one who's helping him meet Rin again. And I think Obito did know about Indra and Ashura being reincarnated. Although I'm not sure.

5033423 It's clear Madara didn't know about the reincarnation of chakra and he made the damn plan (before Black Zetsu grafted himself onto a white Zetsu) and Obito could only have worked off of what Madara told him while he was alive.

don't tell me the storys dead:raritycry:

5033690 He could have been aware or felt Indra's presence within him or something, like Naruto and Sasuke felt the presence of Ashura and Indra. Whether he knew or not didn't matter, if anything it would reinforce his views of the world.

Also because of the two that they were just using each other and both were aware of this fact Obito knows that Madara and his "will" Black Zetsu wouldn't tell him everything concerning the Eternal Tsukiyomi and the Juubi's history. Cause remember only the Rinnegan could decipher the writing on the Sage's tablet, with the Sharingan and it's higher levels only reading parts of it.

So Obito might confront B.Zetsu on the matter to learn how big of a threat it might prove. We'll just have to see how it plays out in the story.

5048286 God I hope not. This is one of the best Crossover with Naruto stories I've read so far! He might be waiting to see how the current manga events play out, maybe see if we get a glimpse of Indra and Ashura pasts or personalities and work that it into the story.

5049676 you and me both brother this is one of the greats.
:moustache:

In response to the latest Naruto chapter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6eQABB1IDM
I don't know how to post videos in my comments like others. Old video got deleted/removed.

Just read chapter 698 and I loved it. However the last page made react like: 0:33-0:40 of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hR2uG6jgt4
If you seen it then you would understand why. Just two more chapter plus a movie before NARUTO is over.

you should update this masterpiece :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Crepusculo deleted Oct 29th, 2014

Go look up Naruto 699!! I found some spoiler raw scans and I feel Stewie from Family Guy when he found out Peter was taking him to DisneyWorld.

I just read the final two manga chapters and my reaction was more or less like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdCy6MGOVfw

Now I'm looking forward to the movie, rest of the anime and the third part mini-series.

A shame the story was abandoned, I would have really liked seeing what happened next.

5938616 So it was abandoned, then? Dang...

7100779

Wait, really? Damn. It was going so damn well... *manly tears*

Dammit!! Just as it was getting good!!

Login or register to comment