• Published 17th Jun 2014
  • 3,644 Views, 125 Comments

Cartman Goes to Equestria - dominatusimperator



When Eric Cartman goes to Equestria, the ponies must learn that they can't change him.

  • ...
16
 125
 3,644
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 42 )

Eric Cartman You are nosy brat, and a idiot and I hate you! :flutterrage:

:ajbemused: Sorry. Got to let that out of my system and from my opinion Eric Cartman is nothing but a big jerk!

5144228 That's kind of the point.

5144235 Still. I'll kick his butt if he insults me.

He he he, Cartman at his finest. Great chapter really nice and more than a bit sadistical .

Damn........................ :twilightoops:

Ok, I knew Cartman was royally screwed in the brain, but.....WTF?!

5144228 Ever seen a wonderful little show called "South Park"?

It's what this fic is based off of, retard. Do your research.

5144711 :ajbemused: To your information I KNOW about "South Park" I never like that show anyway. And don't call me "retard". It pisses me off. No offense.

5144802 If you never liked South Park, then why are you here? :rainbowhuh:

Also, I don't give two shits if it pisses you off. It's supposed to be a insult.

5144891 :rainbowlaugh: I'm not really sure! :applejackunsure: But I only said my opinion.

i just came.....that was awesome:scootangel:

I'm not sure whether to laugh like a madman, or cringe for a good hours or so...

Meh, fuck it.

images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/3/5/2/9/9/3/5/CheshireCatWereAllMadHere.jpeg

5144259 Eric orchestrated murder of his biological father and his wife and fed them to their son. He is not just mean but capable as well.

5146733 Ah. Makes sense.

This guy gives Hitler a run for his money!

Somehow This was the Funniest Chapter yet.

5145113
You heard Cartman beat the elite four?
I thought he was keeping that on the downlow.

I'm gonna go stab cartman 1000000000000000000 times whale keeping him alive with magic and watch in laugher as I see him bleed in pain. Now where did I leave my stabbing knife.....

Oh my god on a stick... this story shouldn't even exist since there isn't suppose to be a such thing as a perfect story!

Mind = blown :rainbowderp:

next chapter plz

5489140

Your knife would bounce off the fat trampoline that he is and embed itself in your genitals.

6105716 no, it landed in my face. . . .now I have a bad ass scare.

6107613

That scar is on your forehead, indicating that you have suffered severe brain damage and are now attempting to threaten a fictional character in somebody's fanfiction over their basic capability to manipulate characters that you like.


Flame me, my body is ready.

6109091 k, I got the flamethrower puts on goggles, mmmmmmmhhh mmmm mmm mmph!!!! (translation: now I'm the pyro bitches!!!!)

6111207

You have only 175 HP. A stickybomb or two easily answers your question.


But please do look up what flaming is before you comment.

6116350

But please do look up what flaming is before you comment.

it's a joke. :ajbemused: sheesh can't a guy just be friendly.

Whoa whoa whoa. Standard Cartman shit in the beginning, Psycho here. GG NO RE NO FUCKING RE.

Seriously, this is goddamn disturbing. Get back to the humor that South Park is!!!

6228348
Thank you very much. Edited.

6228370
Well, yes. This is actually what goes on in Cartman's mind in the show. Something very similar was displayed in "Helen Keller! The Musical", I believe.

“Nightmare?” The creature responded, seemingly puzzled, “This is what I always see when I close my eyes.”

Best, Quote. Ever.

Best.fanfic.ever

6940146
Thanks! Following!

6228370 Yeah... A little much...

cartman is fucked up, and i would say that's too far but then again he did commit almost every crime, even rape and murder

Login or register to comment