• Published 11th Jun 2014
  • 3,104 Views, 94 Comments

Derpy Writes Erotic Poetry; Twilight Gets to Deal With It - Super Trampoline



They say you should follow your heart, and for Derpy Hooves, that means shipping the Mane Six in a rhyming and very carnal fashion. However, it turns out Twilight has done some shipping of her own...

  • ...
25
 94
 3,104
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 37 )

4539640
4535614
4533925 4533510 Y'all's wishes have been granted. The rest of the poem is now up. :derpytongue2:

It was good, until you brought in drugs. 0/10 Put in Equestrium's Most Hated Fics.

4541202 I'm going to hope that's sarcasm. I think that's sarcasm?:rainbowhuh:

4541204
Not sarcasm, but a bit of cruelty. It's early in the morning and I don't have my orange juice yet. Although I do dislike your fic for including drugs, I'm not going to rate it so low. Yes, I did give it a downvote, but credit will be given where credit is due, once I get myself a good cup of orange juice, two slices of toast, and an egg omelet.

4541212 Okay, thank you for being honest and explaining your downvote. Most people don't do that. Do note this conversation in the story though:

Twilight: "As I said before, your poem seems to suffer from being forced to rhyme. For example, Cadance getting high and Rarity getting drunk had little to do with the sex, and I suspect they were thrown in only to complete rhymes."

Derpy looked down sadly. "Yeah, pretty much."

I hope you feel more amiable after a nice yummy breakfast! :pinkiehappy:

4541227
Hmmm... Alright... I guess I can get the bacon grease out and let that slide like butter. Mostly...
7/10 Gamespot Review
8/10 Equestrium's Review
Final Verdict: Neutral

4541245 slide like butter? More like slide like smooth jazz. (go to 2 minutes and 36 seconds) :trollestia:

4541274 Uhmmm my name is Dionysios... o_O yea :D

4541274
LOl Already seen it.

and the mares' legs widder still.

Hm, onto the sequel! :yay:

4541202 What do you have against drugs, hmm? :unsuresweetie:

Huh... yeah, okay. You did promise interesting and that was.... that.
Chapter 1: Way to artfully dodge pedo-bait.
Chapter 2: So I've recently picked up Injustice: Gods Among Us, and was reminded that Tara Strong is Harleen Quinzel. Which, not for the first time, made reading Twilight Sparkle's upbeat scholarly motif (I need a thesaurus) difficult. Comical, but distracting from the author's work. Not, mind, the storie's fault.
Chapter 3: Princestia is best...ia. :twilightsmile:
In general I quite liked it. That voice from "Derpy Plays ---" is what I would hear over the poem. Tramp, your commitment to accurately portray Twilight and Spike was admirable, and your crafting of a clever, yet odd Derpy was enjoyable. Keep up the good works.

4541521
A lot. Everything, in fact. And their users disgust me greatly. You want honesty? There you go.

4541805

Tramp, your commitment to accurately portray Twilight and Spike was admirable, and your crafting of a clever, yet odd Derpy was enjoyable.

Thank you kindly for the review! :pinkiehappy:

4541842 What are your thoughts on prescription medication?

4541865
Still disgusting. You may be helping your body in some way, but all medication damages your body in some way. Sure, you can recover most most of the stuff out there, but I still think it's stupid, disgusting, and I hate it anywhere near my ponies.

4541886
Since fictional potions and other such remedies in games or other fictional products do not have draw backs most of the time, then they're alright in my book, most of the time. The way I look at it is that harming your body to get intoxicated isn't something I want to do, and if that's someone else's deal, well, I'll gladly help them as long as it'll make them die quicker.

4544384 Clearly someone should get her to do a reading of this. Get on it, fillies!

Oh sweet lord, there's a sequel! I'm... terrified. But at the same time, morbidly curious. :trixieshiftright:

I commend you for writing the poem. Twilight is right about all its weaknesses. Imagine if Derpy's skill was used for good, not crazy ABBACByadayada poetry, imagine what we'd see.
Tossing a Greenthumbed

4550323 Good taste in bands, based on your profile pic, btw.

Pleasantly surprised how this wasn't just pwp, and at how funny it all was!

Comment posted by Super Trampoline deleted Jun 20th, 2014

4571690 That's what I was going for: Comedy! Glad you enjoyed.

I-Is this the "Proofreading Clopfics Sucks"-Twilight? Cause it would fit to her.

4597810 Proofreading Clopfics Sucks is one of my favorite comedies I've read. The Rarity section is my go-to for purple prose, and I'm not sure I've ever laughed as hard as when reading the Pinkie Pie chapter, complete with illustrations. :rainbowlaugh:

Wow! Just wow....

Use this link instead: Dionysian; the link is shorter, it directly invokes Google’s define keyword, people can get some idea of what the hell you’re linking to without needing to parse the gobbledegook your link was, and not only will this URL not inadvertently give away information about you, but it will also take each person who clicks it to their country‐level TLD.

6106426 thank you kindly, sir or madam.

6106844
Sir. And… :pinkiegasp: holy crap, it’s you!
You’re responsible for this travesty? :duck:

Why am I not surprised? :trixieshiftright:

6107838 well, yeah, it says my name up at the top there. But yes, I am the one responsible for unleashing this travesty upon the unsuspecting populace .

Well, I came for sillyness, I was not dissappointed. :pinkiehappy:

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

You need to finish the sequel.

10271621
I do. Now that I have more experience both giving and receiving butt secks, it should be easier.

Login or register to comment