• Published 19th May 2014
  • 1,116 Views, 64 Comments

MY Sexy Time in Questria - moviemaster8510



A totally straight brony who's not gay makes a portal to Equestria and embarks on completely heterosexual adventures inside Ponyville in the name of science!!

Comments ( 12 )

“That sounds awesome and in no way violates the laws of biology and nature!”

That shot right there.

Those filthy homos... :rainbowlaugh:

I wonder if I could still have found this funny if I hadn't heard of the stories that... uh, inspired it :pinkiesick:

aCB
aCB #5 · May 25th, 2014 · · 1 ·

This chapter needs a lot more detail - like slurpy sucking sounds, mounds of semen and moaning, yeah a lot more moaning. Also make the penises 16 inches long and you need like 5 more dudes and a little bit lot of felching.

You know, just to prove how evil gay people are.

yoso #7 · Jun 10th, 2014 · · 5 ·

The hatred and ignorance on a website for fans of a show about love and tolerance is fascinating. Such hypocrisy.

4523921 "Love and tolerance" was a statement created on 4Chan as a troll's response to counter criticism from those that dislike MLP.

People who believe that "love and tolerance" is a serious brony mantra (namely you) are no better than those that want to cum inside Rainbow Dash.

4523969

A touch sensitive, are ya?

4524021 No, just bluntly honest (and capable of doing their research).

4524027
That's one way of putting it.Overly-sensitive would be the truth, but we all live in our own worlds, some odder than others. Tootaloo, sad man

4524606

Overly-sensitive would be the truth, but we all live in our own worlds,

Yours clearly a childish delusion. And the only one who's sad here is the fedora-wearing neckbeard that thinks love and tolerate is a real thing.

gg faget

Login or register to comment