• Published 9th Apr 2014
  • 12,198 Views, 543 Comments

The Last Ride - Valthorn Illian



Dark forces are rising in Equestria and in their hour of need Twilight and her friends must turn to an ancient enemy for help.

Comments ( 51 )

Smack down of proving Rider's the good guy incoming, need some support?

You really need to have Celestia turn out to be a puppet of Grogar aka Starswirl....(Did I ever tell any of you how I think Starswirl is secretly evil)

7249463 Evil, no. Set in her ways (since she's old), yes. She'll kinda be coming around to the Rider's side here soon.

Also, Stars wire would be the least of their problems.

Do you need my Displace Dark Magician to come over there and slap some sense into your Celestia?

That hate between Celly and Rider......

Just fuck already!

Finally it has arrived. Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.

7249539 Yeah, that ain't gonna happen. No pony shows in this fic.

7249495 Calling her old would be like calling people who reach the age of 100 freaking toddlers...

7249495 Nah...there's dedication to your cause...then there is Zealot...

Zealots insult their religon by claiming they blow up stuff for their god...

We call them terrorists...

Celestia is terrorizing everyone else with her defamation of all things good and holy...

Celestia is currently a Zealot..

This Celestia has gone over to the dark side and must be punished...

Thinking about doing a punisher displaced now...one with a slightly skeptic view of the elements and a higher priority on actual punishment than just murdering people he doesn't like.

Because death is too good for some folks..

7250022 I wouldn't say she's a zealot. She does have a reason to straight up despise the Rider; such as all the (seemingly) innocent ponies he's killed and because he had a hand in creating Nightmare Moon. Though his contributions to NM were involuntary he was still a part of it.

7249599 True dat. But I just couldn't help it.

FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK YESSSSSS ITS FUCKING ALIVE AND CELESTIA HASENT CHANGED ONE MOTHERFUCKING BIT

7250189 It never died. I was just busy as a mother fucker with work and prep for RiverCon V, one of those two is over and done leaving me with more time to write.

goddamnit Celly.
:facehoof:

Hey Celestia?

*SLAP*

Also, apparently flirting is the best way to win an argument.

7249498 i thought you would soul crush her

7251738 He might do that because she try to kill your Rider.

7251738 Summon him if you want Celestia to be beaten or soul crushed for being a dumb ass.

7251870 i though that ignis draco noctura's natsu would beat the shit out of her of course thats not a displaced fic so

7251893 ok. Just let me know if you want a crossover with my displace fic.

7249495

Rider: (serious tone)...Celestia.

Celestia: (notices tone)...What?

Rider: ...I'm about to do something, and while I can guarantee that you will NOT like it, I promise that It will not cause anyone any permanent harm.

Celestia: ...Wha-

Rider: (starts bitch slapping her repeatedly) WAKE. THE. FUCK. UP. YOU. COMPLETE. MORON! I'M. NOT. BEHIND. THIS!!!!!

Celestia: .....(bitch got knocked the fuck out)

Random Ponies 1-30: Celestia!!!

Rarity:

Twilight: I thought you said you wouldn't hurt anypony!

Rider: I said no permanent harm.....though I do admit I may have gone just a teeensy bit overboard.

Everyone else: (in chorus) YA' THINK!?

“All right. One for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to-”

THIS. IS. THE. BEST!:rainbowlaugh:

I LOVE GHOST RIDER!

1000+ likes? What the monkey fuck!?! That was unexpected. Thanks for the love folks!

This Celestia needs a spanking and a time out. And no cake for a day!

I'm looking forward to when the Rider uses 'Penance Gaze' on someone.

7263446 Huh, guess I'll have to re-read the fic, from the very beginning then.

7262030 Day? Oh hay no! Week without sweets. and into the corner, NOW!

7511501 It's actually neither, but I am using the Ketch Rider as a power template.

7535792
I'm pretty sure Zarathos was the name of the Angel, actually.
The insane Angel of Justice, that is.

Not a demon.

If he was a demon, some of his abilities wouldn't make sense.

When is the next chapter coming out?

Before I read this, what is the Gore, Dark and Thriller tag for ?

7821342 Have you ever read any of the Ghost Rider comics? I ask because they tend to get a good bit of both Dark and Gory, the latter depending on version. As for Thriller, I should probably drop it, I had originally intended to have a bit more mystery involved but decided to drop it at the last minute.

This is really good, please, keep working on it.

7536773
wasnt he a fallen angel of justice?

8285880
Nah, pretty sure just insane.

Like, he went insane and instead of Justice became Vengeance.

8285959
I still find it funny that folks are basing their knowledge on the movies.

8291782
Are you saying im wrong? I actually looked this stuff up! :raritydespair:

8292046
Unless there was a retcon in the comics that I don't know about, the Marvel Encyclopedia says you are.

8292046
The heaven/hell dynamic is vastly different from what we know.

8292046
I'll do a blog post on it when I get a chance, I just don't know when that'll be.

Very Interesting Story. Hope to see more of it in the future! :pinkiehappy:

well this story amused me nicely, but now i'm all caught up. time to wait

is this dead?

9020508
Nope, just really busy.

I would hope this story inst dead, it's pretty good so far. But hey life comes first so you do you.

MOAR MOAR MOAR!! GIB MEH CONTENT

9027567
Life's been kicking me in the dick. I got the outline for this and another story (with short intro story) just not the kind of time I need to knock them out.

Login or register to comment