• Published 5th Jun 2021
  • 3,099 Views, 86 Comments

Control of The Self - Zyks



Matthew was a normal human at one point, nothing special about him whatsoever. Until one day, he was pushed to the edge, and power rushed through his mind to his hand. Now he needs to learn to control it, master it. Hopefully, he's not too late.

Comments ( 10 )

Hoh boy, this is getting interesting now.......

Also, new story picture. Snazzy.

emotions drive it, good job!

keep it up!

I wonder if he is gonna turn out villanous

I don't think Celestia Lack of trust is going to help the guy. She plainly doesn't trust anything with discord and knowing her i know what is best for everyone and her playing with their lives like toys she bound to something stupid because empathy isn't her strong suit.

11095098
I think she realised that the deal for Discord to bring stuff from another world was stupid,when she could have just asked him to do something in their world
I think Celestia just doesn't trust Discord what he brings and how he gets it.
Maybe she fears that he stole it and there is potential for humans to follow his trail to this world to get it back.
Also maybe she knows, or not but even technology like a phone would be impossible to replicate with their level of technology and production.
So it's better to completely destroy it to eliminate any chances that other ponies would try to replicate it and waste time and resources, get obsessed with it,like Twilight.

11095158
Considering even if they didn't use the technology they could have been inspired by it Considering the biggest tech I saw I the show was a train and we humans had made better ones that go much faster. Plus outside twilight who can call for outside help in a hurry Considering spike dragon fire is the fastest way . If ponies need help in a hurry it would be nice for them to be able to call for it somehow. Twilight and friends can't do everything and the guard is useless in an emergency and Celestia and Luna never really do much. Luna needs a mental health doctor so much that she is almost invisible because she is hiding so much. Nobody thinks about her much outside nightmares and her holiday which is a very rude thing to make. Cadence for some reason isn't asked to help before she got married and after she got her kingdom and the only thing she ever done to help anyone is put up shields. She can't even handle her kid.

Comment posted by horses are fuckin weird deleted Jan 11th, 2022

"Rainbow Dash, what were you thinking?!"

She doesn't think at all most of the time.

Login or register to comment