My Little Reviews & Feedback 504 members · 855 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

[Adult story embed hidden]

Review: Control of The Self

Tags: Gore, Death, Violence, Narcrotics, Sex, Profantity, Romance, Dark, Comedy, Human, Alt Universe.

Summary:  A marry sue fiction oh no. It’s about a human going to equestria.

Review:  For a Mary Sue  it’s still an alright fiction.  The story does have its moments so far. However it’s still incomplete, so I’m not sure what the ending is for this. I have to say a good job well done.  Just a few bits and pieces for grammar.  Most of the cannon characters however, did pretty well in this story. Which makes me want to know more. How so? It's cannon character development in a fanfiction which is pretty good to any story. What do I mean by this? It means oc meeting cannon characters which never happens into true cannon (as in season 1 through 9 which is making another timeline (in theory the corruption of time and space.)

Mary Sue is a overpowered character with no flaws. Like one punch man... like alicorns original character... sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. It's all about perspective. If the character have flaws then its not a Mary Sue. Mary Sue is pretty easy but most people might hate it. Most people like original characters and development. However, depending on what kind of audience your trying to grasp to read the story. (like overpowered superman pony is a marry sue.)

Also not sure if the author is going to continue this since the latest chapter post was 2021. I seen a lot of people do this and they never come back to it.

I give this fiction at least a 7/10.

How is a human ending up in Equestria an automatic “Mary Sue” symptom?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

I don't spoil fictions on their hard work.

7676215 “Mary-Sue” is a pretty loaded term, and people expect you to explain what you mean. You can justify your claim without spoiling the story’s content. Elaborate on the traits that you think make the character a Mary-Sue.

Comment posted by Flora Blossom deleted Apr 19th, 2022
Comment posted by Flora Blossom deleted Apr 19th, 2022
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

When the human goes to equestria without turning into a pony because of equestria girls...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7